Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? (3732 Views)

is he flirting with me or what? Weired / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hello nairalanders, pls am nt a good story teller but i'll try in d best of my capacity to explain wats been happening for upto 3 weeks nw. There is this babe dat lives close to my house(a students hostel) dat am crazy in luv wit ryt nw and cnt say for sure if she feels the same way about me. Ok hw do i start, well it started one sunday morning wen she came 2 my house and playfully asked me 4 food(she's kinda lousy tho) i tld her she cud serve herself and she did. Ever since dat day we've been playin wit each oda cuz i visit her house and she visits mine quite frequently. To cut a lng story short, d play bcame intense 2d extent she cnt stay for 20 minutes without checking up on me(this chick am talkin bout is a real hottie). So one day i playfully decided 2 squeeze dem tits which she let me, and also she 'playfully' squeezed my dick and gasped at its hugeness. One day i was forced to french kiss and touch her at d ryt places(which am sure no guy has done b4) i havnt bleeped her yet cuz she is still in her period(she even asked me to Bleep her regardless of d fact she is in her period). So pls my fellow nairalanders, cud it be dat dis chick has been playin wit my head or she really luvs me(cuz shez outta twn nw and has bin bombardin me wit soo many calls and txt messages). Her lst txt was that she cnt wait to feel my dick inside of her. Pls am confused ryt nw
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
Call it whatever you like EXCEPT Love. . .

6 Likes

Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by frank317: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2012
i am confused at why u are confused?

wait... why do u think that no man has touched her in the ryt places bfore. is that what she told u? that no man has touched her? i guess u are the only man in this universe.

besides why are confused as to whether a girl that begged to fck her even in her period is for real? what else do u want her to do before you know that the first thing u should do if she comes back is to get her laid as fast as possible. what have u really been waiting for. i really hate men like u.

can i please let u know that it is possible the she will fck no fewer than two men before she comes back.

better stop wastin time in confusion, before this passes u by
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
Yeah she has told me a couple of times dat i really know how to please her(she even has lots of male friends who come to see her), but she doesnt pay much attention to them as she does to me.
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by cowgurl: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
Looks to me you both are playing games with each other n also enjoys it, so go ahead n enjoy it while it last thugnificent. It's more like friends with benefits, so ride on bro. But if u want love, let d sista know n tak er reaction from there.
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Odunnu: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2012
Sorry OP, couldnt help but LMAO!
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
@Cowgurl i dnt rily knw if i cud ask her for luv ryt nw cuz am scared she might just laugh her arse off. Der was a time she told me frankly dat she has just been playin wit me and dat i shudnt take all d silly tins we've been doin personally (woteva d hell dat means) well, i think am safe were we are nw until after our first Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2012
@ odunnu its not fair ooooo
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by 7footre(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
I don't want to believe you are this naïve!
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by cowgurl: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
Thugnificent: @Cowgurl i dnt rily knw if i cud ask her for luv ryt nw cuz am scared she might just laugh her arse off. Der was a time she told me frankly dat she has just been playin wit me and dat i shudnt take all d silly tins we've been doin personally (woteva d hell dat means) well, i think am safe were we are nw until after our first Bleep.
Then she's sure as hell flirting wit u, so flow with the tide bro n don't go messing it up calling it love. And the emboldened text means, she ain't ready for som commitment but wants to play.
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2012
@
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
@ cowgurl her response was in a playful manner cuz she added..(i go still open for you sha..)...IMO...she must have used dat statement as a cover up for wat she really feels for me...juss so yu kno...she's crazed about me!! Just 2day, she has called me more dan 15 times and has bin bombardin ma fone wit multiple txt...anyways...thanks for the advice dear...rily appreciate it.
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
Thugnificent: @ cowgurl her response was in a playful manner cuz she added (i go still open for you sha)...juss so u kno...she's kinda crazed about me cuz she has called me more dan 30 tyms 2day and has been bombarding me with multiple texts..anyways...thanks for the advice...i rily appreciate it
pls pls pls ENUF!
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by cowgurl: 4:11am On Jun 09, 2012
Thugnificent: @ cowgurl her response was in a playful manner cuz she added..(i go still open for you sha..)...IMO...she must have used dat statement as a cover up for wat she really feels for me...juss so yu kno...she's crazed about me!! Just 2day, she has called me more dan 15 times and has bin bombardin ma fone wit multiple txt...anyways...thanks for the advice dear...rily appreciate it.
Aite bro.
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Goldieluks: 4:19am On Jun 09, 2012
All these play play tricks...kids...I believe you both are just playing with each other,but don't
call it love.
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2012
@Goldieluks there is more to it than just play...if u've bin followin mah posts den u'll understand wat i mean.
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by kpolli(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2012
First u claim to be "Thugnificent", then u embarrass the name by asking this dumb shiiitt. . . . I should have trademarked the name when I had the chance to

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Azedplus(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2012
Hv U̶̲̥̅̊ not feel love b4 coz if U̶̲̥̅̊ do U̶̲̥̅̊ will hv differentiate btw lust and love.....mε̲̣̣̣̥ think she just need a adventure and she'd found it in U̶̲̥̅̊ meanwhile it can later result τ̅☺ love .... ♏Ɣ advice ---- see it as a fantasy @ first §o U̶̲̥̅̊ won't get dissapointed and if eventually it could grow τ̅☺ love
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by slimyem: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2012
just come back to give us the rest of the story when you done fccking her!
....and forget about love.this isnt it!cheesy
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2012
@ Slimyem i swear to give her the fccking of her life wen she gets bck.
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2012
thread closed
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Enockia(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
Yeah dats deffinatly not love, it could be anythin but neva love
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Exponental(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
I dont fink she meant bad, she wanted u but @ a wrong tym. Just wait till she comes b4 u conclude wat shes upto.
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
passing by and i tot i shud say "HI" lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by kay9(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2012
sexkillz: Call it whatever you like EXCEPT Love. . .
This guy is ''windeck''! grin grin
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Mynd44: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
The girl wants you. But Love? Please don't lie to yourself
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
In what way cud she possibly want me....as a sexual partner or wot?....cuz ryt nw am tinkin of a way to express mah luv for her widout askin her directly....
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
bennyraz: passing by and i tot i shud say "HI" lipsrsealed
Welcome
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
Exponental: I dont fink she meant bad, she wanted u but @ a wrong tym. Just wait till she comes b4 u conclude wat shes upto.
what she's upto? Dude she definitely wants to get laid dats (1) and she's obsessed with me dats (2)....babe's on her way bck ryt nw and am so elated...will definitely give y'all d raunchy gist of hw it all went down...gotta go make mah room look romantic just in case we decide to do it here...
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by agb2011(f): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
Thugnificent: In what way cud she possibly want me....as a sexual partner or wot?....cuz ryt nw am tinkin of a way to express mah luv for her widout askin her directly....

Now I get it!

You are in love with her! ...and you want 2know if she feels d same way too! You shuld let her know how u feel!
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
Yu damn ryt sweery! Am rily in luv wit dis babe, buh lettin her know nw seems 2b a difficult task for me dats cuz i dnt wunno screw tins up!.....ryt nw we bout getting it on.....
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Murphy7h4: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion / Guys, Why Dont We Try This? / I Think I Am Feeling Something!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.