Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? (3729 Views)

is he flirting with me or what? Weired / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2012
Thugnificent: Hello nairalanders, pls am nt a good story teller but i'll try in d best of my capacity to explain wats been happening for upto 3 weeks nw. There is this babe dat lives close to my house(a students hostel) dat am crazy in luv wit ryt nw and cnt say for sure if she feels the same way about me. Ok hw do i start, well it started one sunday morning wen she came 2 my house and playfully asked me 4 food(she's kinda lousy tho) i tld her she cud serve herself and she did. Ever since dat day we've been playin wit each oda cuz i visit her house and she visits mine quite frequently. To cut a lng story short, d play bcame intense 2d extent she cnt stay for 20 minutes without checking up on me(this chick am talkin bout is a real hottie). So one day i playfully decided 2 squeeze dem tits which she let me, and also she 'playfully' squeezed my dick and gasped at its hugeness. One day i was forced to french kiss and touch her at d ryt places(which am sure no guy has done b4) i havnt bleeped her yet cuz she is still in her period(she even asked me to Bleep her regardless of d fact she is in her period). So pls my fellow nairalanders, cud it be dat dis chick has been playin wit my head or she really luvs me(cuz shez outta twn nw and has bin bombardin me wit soo many calls and txt messages). Her lst txt was that she cnt wait to feel my dick inside of her. Pls am confused ryt nw

OP, just go ahead and run your tubing inside the hole. Then you will know if its love or not.
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by adonisgold: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
OP, you are so painfully naive. How old are you? Ever been in love before? Ok, she has a crush on you and you love her and she's kinda lousy. Stop self-service,ing and be a goddamn man! What have u been doing with your so called big dic,k.
But the problem is dat you will start asking for marriage once u bleep her
, you dat naive.
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Jaykizz(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
Na wa 4 u o. . .u shld stil b a youngie n i trst d gal sef na youngie!
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
Is this still here? There should be a thrash section
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
adonisgold:
OP, you are so painfully naive. How old are you? Ever been in love before? Ok, she has a crush on you and you love her and she's kinda lousy. Stop self-service,ing and be a goddamn man! What have u been doing with your so called big dic,k.
But the problem is dat you will start asking for marriage once u bleep her
, you dat naive.
lmao! Dude you really are one hell ova clown!!...am not dat freakin naive ok....but am sure u must av bin jokin....am 21 so wat has dat got to do wit d topic?...puhleese take a chill pill bruv and leave my d<i>ck out of this ok...
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Is this still here? There should be a thrash section
F<u>ck off r<e>tard!
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Okay so am done f<u>cking her!....what next?
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Akinagirl(f): 3:34am On Jun 11, 2012
Lmfcsao. This dude for real?
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by taioluv: 3:57am On Jun 11, 2012
@OP. Both of Ýöû are playing wt each oda Ƒor now, ☺ķªª¥ afta f,uckin her, hw did Ýöû feel aftrewards? Pls explain

As Ƒor girl,she wants to feel ur k.oko joor IMO
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by freecocoa(f): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2012
Please just make sure you use a condom sha.
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by member479760: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2012
My girl-friend dis-virgin' my friend and has the naive to tell me the story grin
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2012
d girl is a dog......i pity d man dat she will eventually dump herself unto..........
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by OLISASDEJI(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2012
@Thugnificient,can u do a favour for me?will u introduce her to me and let d paro go on.i really love to meet such girls.a girl reactin to me in such a way witout sayin a word to me,i already understand.bros,bleep dey go
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2012
Thugnificent: F<u>ck off r<e>tard!
You called me a Ret-ard but who is on an online forum asking ret-arded questions?
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by tpapi: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
Thugnificent: what she's upto? Dude she definitely wants to get laid dats (1) and she's obsessed with me dats (2)....babe's on her way bck ryt nw and am so elated...will definitely give y'all d raunchy gist of hw it all went down...gotta go make mah room look romantic just in case we decide to do it here...
i op say ur gold circle don dey ready, dat tin no dey show 4 face
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Thugnificent(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
You called me a Ret-ard but who is on an online forum asking ret-arded questions?
douchebags like u ought to be hanged, shot and electrocuted!!!
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by chiefbatiatus(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
Thugnificent: Hello nairalanders, pls am nt a good story teller but i'll try in d best of my capacity to explain wats been happening for upto 3 weeks nw. There is this babe dat lives close to my house(a students hostel) dat am crazy in luv wit ryt nw and cnt say for sure if she feels the same way about me. Ok hw do i start, well it started one sunday morning wen she came 2 my house and playfully asked me 4 food(she's kinda lousy tho) i tld her she cud serve herself and she did. Ever since dat day we've been playin wit each oda cuz i visit her house and she visits mine quite frequently. To cut a lng story short, d play bcame intense 2d extent she cnt stay for 20 minutes without checking up on me(this chick am talkin bout is a real hottie). So one day i playfully decided 2 squeeze dem tits which she let me, and also she 'playfully' squeezed my dick and gasped at its hugeness. One day i was forced to french kiss and touch her at d ryt places(which am sure no guy has done b4) i havnt bleeped her yet cuz she is still in her period(she even asked me to Bleep her regardless of d fact she is in her period). So pls my fellow nairalanders, cud it be dat dis chick has been playin wit my head or she really luvs me(cuz shez outta twn nw and has bin bombardin me wit soo many calls and txt messages). Her lst txt was that she cnt wait to feel my dick inside of her. Pls am confused ryt nw

of course you should be confused, oloshi!
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
Thugnificent: douchebags like u ought to be hanged, shot and electrocuted!!!
Immediately after your likes right?
Re: Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me? by Besto(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
@op hope the gal's name aint BLESSING.
Had a shit lyk dis..same tin she waz on ha period..period ova 'i fuc.k.ed ha lyk she neva had it b4 even tho she had taged us FRDS WITH BENEFITS' mehn i was bin acknowledged 'badt guy p' on daily basis..!trust me Blessing love badboi..
so my guy its left 4u to make ha lov u 4real

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help / Hot Question!!! : Women / Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.