Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Help-hepatitis - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help-hepatitis (170021 Views)

Possible Cure For Hepatitis B Goes To Human Trials At Texas Biomed / My Nanny Has Hepatitis B / Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help-hepatitis by lutherafrika(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2016
Nnanna79:
I Was recently diagnosied wit hepatitis B .pls wat can I do to get myself rid of this.Pls house help.Ur kindid advice is welcome.Thanks
Re: Help-hepatitis by lutherafrika(m): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2016
maryslesso:
I was diagnosed in 2009. Still living with it and following research the world over. I wrote an article in Punch newspaper few months back lamenting poor knowledge about HepB in Nigeria. I also just finished writing another one yesterday.

We have established yahoogroups for Nigerian co-patients to exchange info, you can join us: naijahepcommunity@yahoogroups.com

www.medhelp.org is still the best platform to discuss Hep B globally, those guys sabi, they are patients too.

Hepatitis is very endemic in Nigeria - 20million, meaning 1 out of every 7 Nigerians has it. The global rate is about 500million. It doesn't have cure yet, but researches are at advanced stage, and 2 drugs are on clinical trial already and possibly there should be cure in the next 3-5 years.

Good thing is it can be well-managed.

@Delafruita,
No cure for Hepatitis yet, but there is chance(less than 5%) of it clearing itself.

Maybe what you had was acute Hepatitis, which is only temporary and clears unlike chronic, or your doctor mistook the viral load becoming undetectable(which is very common with drugs like interferon) with clearing. Having undetectable viral load doesn't mean you have cleared it o. 2008, pls go do another test o

You can however be fortunate to be among the less than 5%(I believe it's less than 1% actually) that clear the virus.
Re: Help-hepatitis by lutherafrika(m): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2016
natter:
Hi guys, I was recently diagnosed of HBV and I'm so sad. I have read a lot about it and apparently it can be managed but it requires discipline. Please let us keep this group alive and share info.

If you had Chronic Hep B and your body cleared it, please share it with the house and let us know how you went about it.

Cheers
Re: Help-hepatitis by trinityhealth: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
A new drug has been developed and has been used effectively in the treatment of viral Hepatitis. It is known as Hepantivir. It is a herbal extract, it is safe and very effective. Trinity Health Care Limited, Idinmu, Lagos has used this medication effectively for the treatment of chronic hepatitis with very amazing outcome.
If you know, you have been diagnosed of hepatitis, you may wish to contact Trinity Health Care at idinmu, Lagos. Or call the care representative on +2349031652000, +2348028791004. You can also send an email to info@trinityhealthstores.com.

Please remember, hepatitis can be fatal. So get tested, if you are negative then get vaccinated but if you are infected already get treated early cos early detection is the key to curing it
Re: Help-hepatitis by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
@Unuane1 Is it possible that someone somewhere could find a cure for it? Nothing is impossible, man! And please, I'm not a scammer. I have my pic there with my twitter handle since the day I registered, if Nairaland had asked for my full name, it would be there, but you have been here for donkey years with no pic or twitter handle, you hate twitter too? Yet I'm the scammer? Please, don't die in silence people, hepatitis B has a cure.

@Machiny Tell the mods to resurrect my multi-million dollar post for which I was even banned. No one's money is useful to me, only your living souls are. Money will finish, only we humans will remain. I am here to make people feel good. My contact remains 08093048275.

Feel good now!

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
YemiWrites1:
@Unuane1 Is it possible that someone somewhere could find a cure for it? Nothing is impossible, man! And please, I'm not a scammer. I have my pic there with my twitter handle since the day I registered, if Nairaland had asked for my full name, it would be there, but you have been here for donkey years with no pic or twitter handle, you hate twitter too? Yet I'm the scammer? Please, don't die in silence people, hepatitis B has a cure.

@Machiny Tell the mods to resurrect my multi-million dollar post for which I was even banned. No one's money is useful to me, only your living souls are. Money will finish, only we humans will remain. I am here to make people feel good. My contact remains 08093048275.

Feel good now!
Well, I won't say much again about cure for hepatitis B. Anyone that wanna try should go ahead and when after treatment they should come and give us testimonies OK. And if after 6 months and the person still remain hepatitis B negative I promise to make the person a billionaire within just four months. So we will wait for any testimonies so house who ever wanna try could give it a trial.

2 Likes

Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
unuane1:
Well, I won't say much again about cure for hepatitis B. Anyone that wanna try should go ahead and when after treatment they should come and give us testimonies OK. And if after 6 months and the person still remain hepatitis B negative I promise to make the person a billionaire within just four months. So we will wait for any testimonies so house who ever wanna try could give it a trial.
bahahahaha grin .who's gonna go first.ok lemme try him,I'm in lag.

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
YemiWrites1:

Feel good now!
let's talk if you are on WhatsApp.
Re: Help-hepatitis by deborsky(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2016
ls
Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2016
idowuolanipekun:
Every Hepatitis patients should Read about Oscar's BHT cure for hepatitis B and C, BHT simply means butylated hydroxytoluene is a food preservative which also work Effectively as antiviral Agent Without any side effect... BHT cannot be found in Nigeria Pharmacy or food store...but available in U.S if you want to buy here in Nigeria, Available Also Milk Thistle capsule, chanca piedra capsule. kindly Place order via call or whatsapp 08025985535
this mofo here told me he has cleared his HBV with BHT. I asked him to show me his results before(hbsag+)and after(hbsag negative),but he chickened out and told me to never mind. he's wondering why I'm managing the condition rather than CURING it grin...show me proof or forever remain SILENT .thieves angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Help-hepatitis by trinityhealth: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Trinity healthcare is determined to care for those living with Hepatitis B&C. if you are on this thread, the following information may be very important to you or your love ones. If you are living with hepatitis B, you have to ensure that all those living with you are vaccinated. if you are positive to the virus and you are pregnant, be sure to administer Hepatitis B Immunoglobulin to your baby on the day of birth, this will serve as a post exposure prophylaxis to prevent the newborn from contacting the virus from the mother. After weaning the baby, you can immediately commence a treatment plan for Hepatitis B. Here, a specific antiviral drug like Hepantivir may be very useful. Be careful to monitor the newborn for HbSAg. If you are not infected with Hepatitis virus, please hurry and get vaccinated, it is the only insurance policy against the virus. In addition, avoid any activity that will lead to exchange of body fluids including blood, semen, sweat with others. Essentially, the prevention of Hepatitis B is key to an Hepatitis-free society. For further enquiries, contact Trinity Health care on 09031652000, 08028791004 or send an email to healthcaretrinity1@gmail.com.
Re: Help-hepatitis by lisano: 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
God bless Dr. Olokum for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of cancer/Hepatitis B since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the cancer/ Hepatitis B out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for cancer i saw a comment about Dr. sebi, how he cured Hepatitis B with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from Hepatitis B,thank you drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com Dr OLOKUM ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR
dr OLOKUM cure the flowing virus, call him on +2348161554365

1 cancer cure
2 diabetes cure
3 ringing ear
4 herpes cure
5 warts cure
6 HPV cure
7 Hiv
7 get your ex back
8 pregnancy herbal medicine
Re: Help-hepatitis by kudosamass(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
I WAS CURED OF HEPATITIS B.
I was diagnosed with the disease some times in 2013. I spent a lot of money trying to treat it, but it continued to show in my blood whenever I ran a test.
I then called my Mum in the village in Enugu. She told me to come back to village that there was a trusted medicine that treats 'yellow fever' completely.
Out of frustration with conventional medicine, I decided to give it a trial. I went to Enugu to collect the medicine and took it as directed. I went to test after the treatment. Behold, there was no longer any trace of Hepatitis B in my system.
The interesting part of it is that the Lab started bombarding me with request of that my medicine to treat their patients. ( that is after collecting huge sums from the patients)
Thats how I was transformed into an unwilling trado medicine man. Lol! I have helped more than 30 patients to get treated.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Machiny: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
kudosamass:
I HAVE A CURE FOR HEPATITIS B.
I was diagnosed with the disease some times in 2013. I spent a lot of money trying to treat it, but it continued to show in my blood whenever I ran a test.
I then called my Mum in the village in Enugu. She told me to come back to village that there was a trusted medicine that treats 'yellow fever' completely.
Out of frustration with conventional medicine, I decided to give it a trial. I went to Enugu to collect the medicine and took it as directed. I went to test after the treatment. Behold, there was no longer any trace of Hepatitis B in my system.
The interesting part of it is that the Lab started bombarding me with request of that my medicine to treat their patients. ( that is after collecting huge sums from the patients)
Thats how I was transformed into an unwilling medicine man. I have helped more than 30 patients to get treated.
ANY INTERESTED PATIENT SHOULD CALL ME ON 08130799304, 08058891743
Re: Help-hepatitis by Andking: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2016
kudosamass:
I HAVE A CURE FOR HEPATITIS B.
Thats how I was transformed into an unwilling medicine man. I have helped more than 30 patients to get treated.
ANY INTERESTED PATIENT SHOULD CALL ME ON 08130799304, 08058891743

Can we see proof of people you've treated

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by sparkle2198: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Seriously , Hepatitis patients in Nigeria should Read about BHT cure by Oscar for hepatitis B and C, BHT means butylated hydroxytoluene is a food preservative which also works effectively as an antiviral Agent without any side effect...BHT can't be found in any nigeria Pharmacy but It is available in U.S.A. if you want to buy here in Nigeria, kindly call or text 0814 115 5674 to place your order.
Re: Help-hepatitis by babyt66: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281" for remedy
Re: Help-hepatitis by babyt66: 3:44am On Nov 08, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Help-hepatitis by hepafrica: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hello to this forum I write medical books on Hepatitis B and C and run several web sites to teach people how best to manage these infections. Can someone at Nairaland take time to check me out? or is it ok to offer my advice as best I can?

Paul Desmond author
Hepatitis B and C What every family needs to know

My services are completely free and I have put together a web site full of best information for patients in the Africa region.
Re: Help-hepatitis by hepafrica: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
hepafrica:
Hello to this forum I write medical books on Hepatitis B and C and run several web sites to teach people how best to manage these infections. Can someone at Nairaland take time to check me out? or is it ok to offer my advice as best I can?

Paul Desmond author
Hepatitis B and C What every family needs to know

My services are completely free and I have put together a web site full of best information for patients in the Africa region.

Perhaps people might like to study at www.hepafrica.org for proper medical facts on HBV and HCV
Re: Help-hepatitis by babyt66: 5:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
hmm scammers everywhere here. Scammers have invaded this tread. Guys yu all needs to be very careful.
Re: Help-hepatitis by chysam: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Indeed health practioners in Nigeria seldom talk about this disease in the media.. The government too seem to concentrate on other diseases while leaving this one out almost completely.

To be candid I never knew nor heard about this disease until I went for a malarial test in 2003.Then everyone's concern was about HIV/AIDS.The laboratory scientist told me there are visble signs of Hepatitis in my blood but very significant.The way he said it made me think it is nothing to worry about.He did not even tell me about the health implications and simply handed out the initial test result which never included hepatitis. I forgot about it and cared less because of the approach and disposition of the lab personnel.I felt it was something like Gonorhea or so that would die off aftersome antibiotics application. I noticed I usually have difficult stooling and stomach congestion each time I ate.I also had the poor habit of drinking little water after meals or later after meals all due to ignorance. Each time I am unable to pass excreter freely,I sweat a. lot especially on my face,head and neck,but when I decongest my stomach with herbal purgative,the sweat stops and I feel dry again. One certain day all of a sudden my body Started itching and piercing me like a needle all over both inside my ear. I met a doctor who simply injected me with lincomycin and it stopped for a while.He also asked me to take the oral dose too in capsule form.I noticed that specks came out of my eyes and ears when I took these medications,sometimes black or brown to butter colour. Again the itching goes when I stool normally,but return when I can't stool well.

Again in 2005 I went for a test and was diagnosed of hepatitis (I can't remember which type now). The doctor simply told me to be eating more of fruits and vegetables,rest and sleep well,he like the lab guy failed to explain to me the implications of this disease.However he told me to return for LFT if I feel serious symptoms.That was the last time I visited a health institution for any reason except in 2013 when I went for HIV test before my marriage.I was negative just like my wife.However last year she had a still born and I am still trying to figure out what happened as OS was used to remove the dead baby.

I have been feeling pains in my lower right abdomen which I suspect could be a reaction of liver issues. IS it possible for one to survive hepatitis for 15years without any negative effects?. Asides the recent pains I feel no other symptoms and look and feel very healthy and strong. Please what should I do now?
Re: Help-hepatitis by nkpommpko(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2016
Please just found out I have the disease, through symptoms, and test, now am on vegetables, water fruit's and no more alcohol, please I need the drug, am cash trapped, if I can get at least, 3months dose of a affordable drug then i can take it from there. My eyes are yellow it terrible.
Why isn't government interested in subsidizing this drugs, this is a serious diesease, please advice. WhatsApp 07031994508
Re: Help-hepatitis by nkpommpko(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2016
chysam:
Indeed health practioners in Nigeria seldom talk about this disease in the media.. The government too seem to concentrate on other diseases while leaving this one out almost completely.

To be candid I never knew nor heard about this disease until I went for a malarial test in 2003.Then everyone's concern was about HIV/AIDS.The laboratory scientist told me there are visble signs of Hepatitis in my blood but very significant.The way he said it made me think it is nothing to worry about.He did not even tell me about the health implications and simply handed out the initial test result which never included hepatitis. I forgot about it and cared less because of the approach and disposition of the lab personnel.I felt it was something like Gonorhea or so that would die off aftersome antibiotics application. I noticed I usually have difficult stooling and stomach congestion each time I ate.I also had the poor habit of drinking little water after meals or later after meals all due to ignorance. Each time I am unable to pass excreter freely,I sweat a. lot especially on my face,head and neck,but when I decongest my stomach with herbal purgative,the sweat stops and I feel dry again. One certain day all of a sudden my body Started itching and piercing me like a needle all over both inside my ear. I met a doctor who simply injected me with lincomycin and it stopped for a while.He also asked me to take the oral dose too in capsule form.I noticed that specks came out of my eyes and ears when I took these medications,sometimes black or brown to butter colour. Again the itching goes when I stool normally,but return when I can't stool well.

Again in 2005 I went for a test and was diagnosed of hepatitis (I can't remember which type now). The doctor simply told me to be eating more of fruits and vegetables,rest and sleep well,he like the lab guy failed to explain to me the implications of this disease.However he told me to return for LFT if I feel serious symptoms.That was the last time I visited a health institution for any reason except in 2013 when I went for HIV test before my marriage.I was negative just like my wife.However last year she had a still born and I am still trying to figure out what happened as OS was used to remove the dead baby.

I have been feeling pains in my lower right abdomen which I suspect could be a reaction of liver issues. IS it possible for one to survive hepatitis for 15years without any negative effects?. Asides the recent pains I feel no other symptoms and look and feel very healthy and strong. Please what should I do now?
go to a good hospital and do another test, do hep,b and c, and liver function test.
Re: Help-hepatitis by nkpommpko(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
sakrullahi2015:

Okay sir..
07031994508 hepatitis cure
Re: Help-hepatitis by nkpommpko(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Machiny:
sent you a mail
please do you still have black seed oil? 07031994508 WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.