Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Help-hepatitis - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help-hepatitis (170141 Views)

Possible Cure For Hepatitis B Goes To Human Trials At Texas Biomed / My Nanny Has Hepatitis B / Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help-hepatitis by Xflint(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
trinityhealth:
Trinity healthcare is determined to care for those living with Hepatitis B&C. if you are on this thread, the following information may be very important to you or your love ones. If you are living with hepatitis B, you have to ensure that all those living with you are vaccinated. if you are positive to the virus and you are pregnant, be sure to administer Hepatitis B Immunoglobulin to your baby on the day of birth, this will serve as a post exposure prophylaxis to prevent the newborn from contacting the virus from the mother. After weaning the baby, you can immediately commence a treatment plan for Hepatitis B. Here, a specific antiviral drug like Hepantivir may be very useful. Be careful to monitor the newborn for HbSAg. If you are not infected with Hepatitis virus, please hurry and get vaccinated, it is the only insurance policy against the virus. In addition, avoid any activity that will lead to exchange of body fluids including blood, semen, sweat with others. Essentially, the prevention of Hepatitis B is key to an Hepatitis-free society. For further enquiries, contact Trinity Health care on 09031652000, 08028791004 or send an email to healthcaretrinity1@gmail.com.

Can someone with hcv still be be vaccinated and how much is this hepantivir
Re: Help-hepatitis by Xflint(m): 1:15am On Feb 26, 2017
unuane1:
Hello everyone that has just discovered that they are hepatitis B positive pls don't panic all you need to do is see a gastroenterologist & hepatologist  who specializes in the treatment and management of hepatitis cases as well as the liver. please don't just go to any hospital to see just any doctor so for this reason I have been able to get list of doctors around Nigeria and their hospital and phone numbers. please all you need do is not panic but visit this link and try to find the nearest hospital closer to you. Here's the link: http://nigerianhealthjournal.com/?p=1466

which drug can cure HCV permanently
Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2017
idowuolanipekun:
, my advise for you is to Read about BHT medication by Oscar on earth clinic, I am not a doctor or drug seller, have once hbsAg tested positive before given trial to BHT to become negative, if you doubt me is ur headache. If you believe me still ur life problem, but keep waiting for my result before they recommend Liver Transplant for you. Foolish human being, may be I came to burgle ur house or I collected money from you. Idiot, you discourage others that can give testimony within a short time. Keep managing till you die.
monkey show us your results or forever remain silent. it's your lot that make money off people all in the name of having a cure for something.this thing is very simple, are you that dumb. your BHT doesn't cure hepatitis, it only reduces viral load. .if you have been cured as you claimed ,you would have put up your result as proof. may a thousand vultures feed on your hepatitis infested body.I'm not even on any medication, yet my HBV is resolving,send me your mail so I can show u the latest result; then compare with yours and let's see d difference. .SCAMMER! !!!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Help-hepatitis by trinityhealth: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
In order to win the war against viral Hepatitis, Trinity Health Care Limited has introduce a new Directly Acting Antiviral medication Securinine 200mg for the treatment of Hepatitis B.
It is recommended that this medication be used at the immune clearance Phase of the viral infection in order to completely eliminate the virus and prevent liver damage. It has to be used for about 6 to 8 months for complete clearance. Securinine 200mg has proven to be very effective in the treatment of Hepatitis B.
In addition, Hepatitis C treatment has been highly successful with a good number of patients recovering after a 4 month treatment.

Like hepatitis B, Hepatitis C treatment is only recommended after 6 months post infection. This is because the body reserves the inert ability to fight and eliminate these viruses within the first 6 months after infection (acute phase). After this phase, DAA medications may be required to eliminate the viruses.
Talk to your Gastroenterologist if you are infected or at risk of hepatitis B or C infection.

Remember you can only know your status if you have tested. so get tested and if you are negative, get vaccinated but if you are infected already, then get treated early

For further enquiries, please contact Trinity Health Care Limited at Idinmu, Lagos or call 08028791004. You can also email us at healthcaretrinity1@gmail.com.
Re: Help-hepatitis by fup5(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Remember you can only know your status if you have tested. so get tested and if you are negative, get vaccinated but if you are infected already, then get treated early

For further enquiries, please contact Trinity Health Care Limited at Idinmu, Lagos or call 08028791004. You can also email us at healthcaretrinity1@gmail.com.

[/quote]

What does this entail?
HBV DNA 2520 IU/ml

Hepatitis Profile:

HBsAg - Positive
HBeAg - Negative
HBcoreAb - Positive
HBsAb - Negative
HBeAb - Postive
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
fup5:

What does this entail?
HBV DNA 2520 IU/ml

Hepatitis Profile:

HBsAg - Positive
HBeAg - Negative
HBcoreAb - Positive
HBsAb - Negative
HBeAb - Postive
It means you're positive and your DNA viral load is above 2000 which mean you need to start treatment .
Re: Help-hepatitis by Brownzola(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2017
I am Abidemi blessing. I have been able to cure with food supplement one man in Ikere Ekiti who confided in me when we went for health talk in a church there. Let me advise you on the way out. Contact 07035071971. Serious minded only pls.
Re: Help-hepatitis by fxpro62: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Diabetes is a “silent killer” because its victims

often mistake its symptoms for things less serious…

Some of the most common are:

Increased Urination and Excessive Thirst
Excessive Hunger
Itchy Skin
Slow Healing, Easy Bruising
Yeast Infections
Fatigue and Irritability
Blurry Vision
Tingling and Numbness
To name a few…

Unfortunately, the symptoms aren’t the worst of it—
it’s when they go untreated that they pose serious
health problems.
With each passing day, there are more stories of
people suffering from the horrifying complications
from diabetes…

And it comes without warning…And without
discrimination of race or age…man, woman,
or child.

Thousands go blind…suffer heart attacks and
strokes…and even need their hands and feet
amputated…

…not to mention contracting other diseases like
HHNS, gastroparesis, and kidney disease.

You can stop being a Victim of Diabetes with the
100% natural cure (Permanent Cure). It is one of nature's
miracles. I personally once had
the TYPE1 but its finally gone. CALL +2348050735574
Re: Help-hepatitis by idowuolanipekun: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
okoligee:
U can only treat hbv but it has no cure, scientist round d would is still searching for a cure, eat healthy n stay away from much oil n fat, make sure ur immune is always strong n nothing will do u. Scientists just recently developed a cure for hepatitis c, but we are hoping d cure will b out, wen u taste negative of hbv it could mean dat d hbv cccdna is still hiding inside d hepatocytes, no drug can kill d hbv cccdna, if any drug is developed to attack d hbv cccdna den dia is a functional cure. Always remember to take enough water to detoxify d body n stay away from alcohol. Hbv is a virus n d only drug is antiviral drug. Virus disease is very stubborn in nature n difficult for scientist to handle, I hope d drug will soon be out, maybe 5years from now. Don't b fooled by anybody, many are hbv positive but de don't care cos it does not disturb. Is gud to try treating it once a while.
why not Try BHT capsule. It cures hepatitis B, Read about Oscar BHT treatment on earth clinic, I can give some cases of those cured by BHT, we can discuss further via WhatsApp 08025985535
Re: Help-hepatitis by idowuolanipekun: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
asap32:
Gud eveninq evry1!! Dono if anybody cn elp m on wiai i cn do a viral load test nd HB profile test?d hosp.i went said viral load s 50k nd d oda1 s 27k.cant afford dt huge amnt 4nw,pls if u hv a beta idea u cn reply i reside in lagos..tanx
You have nothing to worry about, since you have been tested positive of hepatitis B, start medication even if ur viral load is 1 or 50,000 going through all this test you will later start medication, BHT capsule is know as a bonifide cure for hepatitis B, it's available in Lagos, 1 bottle will last you for 2months at affordable price, Read about Oscar BHT medication online, you will see various people throughout the world that have make use of BHT as cure for hepatitis B and C, we can discuss further via WhatsApp 08025985535 on how to deliver BHT capsule to you.
Re: Help-hepatitis by idowuolanipekun: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
usaration:
monkey show us your results or forever remain silent. it's your lot that make money off people all in the name of having a cure for something.this thing is very simple, are you that dumb. your BHT doesn't cure hepatitis, it only reduces viral load. .if you have been cured as you claimed ,you would have put up your result as proof. may a thousand vultures feed on your hepatitis infested body.I'm not even on any medication, yet my HBV is resolving,send me your mail so I can show u the latest result; then compare with yours and let's see d difference. .SCAMMER! !!!!!!! grin
how did you know it reduces viral load when you don't even use it?? I only give it a trial and the trial convince me, i took the risk to take it becos I disregard my doctor advise not to take it but yet my doctor was perplexed for the outcome result. Applicable to others that give it a trial, remember I didn't manufacture BHT neither I know it before now, in the process of making research for the cure I get to know it. So is optional for others to give it a trial. Brother BHT cures Hepatitis B...
Re: Help-hepatitis by idowuolanipekun: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
asap32:
tanx 2evry1 dt contribute 1or2 thns on ds.....Av done HB profile test,liver function,protein level,sugar level nd oll dt nd my doctor (physician)said mai liver is in qud condition dt i cn eat anythn execpt groundnut,alcohol nd smokinq.....bhu d prblm nw s dt mai body always qet hot nd i hv pains in my leqs joint,d Doc.stil insisted dt i sud continue wt liviolin nd paracetamol until i do d viral load test nd i dont av moni 4nw...nid drug dt cn reduce ds pains?anybody pls...Mr johnson are yu dia??
if you try BHT capsule for a week an the symptom persist come here and give good or bad report about the efficacy of BHT for the symptoms, No doubt you will be symptom free within one week of constant usage of BHT on empty stomach.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Neen: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2017
Hello House, I need the contact of any gastroenterologis or hepatologist in Abuja. Inaddition, where can one do the viral load test and whats the cost in Abuja. Thanks and God bless
Re: Help-hepatitis by Oniboyy: 11:29am On May 18, 2017
My whatsapp number is 08108126121 and my email is onisabiabdullahi@gmail.com thanks
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2017
Neen:
Hello House, I need the contact of any gastroenterologis or hepatologist in Abuja. Inaddition, where can one do the viral load test and whats the cost in Abuja. Thanks and God bless
Visit Abuja national hospital you will get the information you seek there.

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by iyabiye: 3:54pm On May 20, 2017
Are you a HEPATITIS patient? Worry no more cure is available, contact Dr. Iyabiye for total cure through email: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com or Tel: +2348072229413
Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 5:54pm On May 20, 2017
iyabiye:
Are you a HEPATITIS patient? Worry no more cure is available, contact Dr. Iyabiye for total cure through email: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com or Tel: +2348072229413
scammer, I site you grin
Re: Help-hepatitis by trinityhealth: 5:00pm On May 30, 2017
It's less than 2 months to the 2017 World Hepatitis Day. What are your commitments so far towards creating a World free of Hepatitis.
#WHD2017
#KnowHepatitisActNow
#TrinityHealthFoundation
#WalkForHepatitisRallyComingSoon
Re: Help-hepatitis by trinityhealth: 5:02pm On May 30, 2017
Viral Hepatitis is the inflammation (injury) of the liver which is caused by viruses mainly Hepatitis A, B & C.
It can be transmitted from one person to another through Oral-fecal route, consumption of contaminated Foods and Water, contact with infected Blood and other body fluids, unprotected sexual intercourse, etc.
The most effective way of preventing this disease is through vaccination.
Quiz for the Day!
What are the different types of Hepatitis?
Mention all the methods of preventing Hepatitis?
#LetsTalkHepatitis...