Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

What Has Kept You Going? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Kept You Going? (2185 Views)

PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do / Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Kept You Going? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
Tyche: In your relationship, marriage, life struggles etc

relationship: Me, giving my self the best in life has kept me going.
Re: What Has Kept You Going? by cindyrella(f): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
Knowing that my tomorrow will be much better than my today! And that i will make it to the top.
Re: What Has Kept You Going? by Tyche(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
icon2: @op... God + my best pal Jesus ( he says I will never leave thee nor forsake thee). And also lately gud songs.
Re: What Has Kept You Going? by Tyche(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
cindyrella: Knowing that my tomorrow will be much better than my today! And that i will make it to the top.

Reminds me of the song "TOMORROW" by Quincy Jones.
Re: What Has Kept You Going? by mirob(f): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2012
Having faith in God and hoping for a better tomorrow.
Re: What Has Kept You Going? by luckgames(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
My faith and believing that tomorrow will be a better day
Beating the challenges of every day
Every day has got better
Not listening to Nigerian BS
Re: What Has Kept You Going? by onila(f): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
my family smiley
Re: What Has Kept You Going? by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
Tyche:

I rest my case then.
Please do
Re: What Has Kept You Going? by Tyche(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
onila: my family smiley

This is like the icing on the cake. Family always stands behind you through thick and thin. It's hard to look back without seeing their influence in ones life.
Re: What Has Kept You Going? by Wislet(f): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
(1) the fact that we're just sojourners. No point killing ourselves for anything/think the world is a competition. When u go, life still continues...so touch as many lives as u can.
(2) the biggest breakthroughs could come after the greatest falls. Cos then u can't fall lower than u already have...and from ur position on the ground, u'll be able to see things u never saw while standing.
(3) experiences and encouragement of others, and believing in urself.
(4) funny though..but true : stubbornness. Proving to that problem that it can never win you grin wink
u find strengths u never thought u had.
........Etc etc etc.
Re: What Has Kept You Going? by oratileb(f): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2013
Knowing that tomorrow is a new day and will be better than today, I was formed in my mother's womb and my days were known by God because he will never let me go thru what he cannot deliver me from, I don't have to fear cause he knew that in all that I face there is an exit strategy and that is trusting him..............God is the source of my life

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Do / 2buff Says Goodbye / Are You In Need Of A Rich Wealthy Sugar Mummy/sugar Daddy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.