Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Men Learn From My Mistakes - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Learn From My Mistakes (13229 Views)

6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / My Life,my Mistakes,not Your Business...really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by ITbomb(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2012
@OP, are you dead yet?
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
Have faith in your creator
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by moremi2008(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
Agba Ngohile: All is going 2 b fyn dear ,al u nid 2 do is to have faith in God because with him al tins are possible."WAT A SYMPATHETIC STORY"

Sympathetic story ke? Nah who teach you English? You should sue that person. LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2012
buchibabe: Meanwhile where's d devil of a father who lured u into all dis
Dear sister,
GOD bless you real good for this statement. I always wonder why some people can't take time to think and reason well before taking other people's advice. When the bad happens, they are OYO and those pushing them to do otherwise won't be there to share in their predicament.

We keep reading and hearing these kind of stories but still, some won't listen and learnt. He/she who has ears, let him/her hear.
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
steph7: from his story, he sounds like debrief's husband.
Steph7, you mean ex husband?
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2012
maclatunji:

Unless this story has been doctored. This is not debrief's ex-husband although the stories are similar. Debrief had a child with her ex, OP here doesn't have children. OP, sorry O. Like you have said, young men should be responsible, not for anybody else but themselves.

May God cure you of your ailment.
Mr Maclatunji, I almost spelt your name as Macleans lolz. I stand corrected but from debrief08's story, she and her ex never had an issue.
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2012
canuck: The story was addressed to men, but several men who have responded thus far are doing what we men do best - Trying to figure stuff out ("Is it Debrief's hubby?" or "Liver problem is incurable", etc).

On the contrary, it is female posters who appear rattled and some lost sleep after reading this story.

Men! Men!! Men!!! Take off your macho exterior and do a sober reflection o. . .I am going to ponder on this for a while.
Dear Canuck, please do, do and do ponder real hard and even spread the message. Merci beaucoup.
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
cry
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by dammysmall1: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
Just give ur life to God cos He is call u sinner should come and have everlasting life.... Ur story is really torching
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by ogejov(f): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
My brother just have faith in God. There is nothing he can not do.
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by zeemdok: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
Hello Poster, your story is a highly poignant one and deeply touching. It vividly reminds me of a Yoruba movie titled: Iya mi ni Starring Funke Akindele and Lola Idije. The plot of the movie is nearly like yours the only difference is that the mother is the negative influence on the daughter. Wicked parents without conscience exist and they employ all means possible including 'Juju' to have total control of their successful children. It's shameful. My advise to you is you seek the face of God and ask for the forgiveness of the two women you have pathologically offended. Everybody makes mistakes but what is important is your sincere readiness to atone for good. I am sure God is teaching you and some of us here a lesson and to also let you know that for every action there's a law of Karma guiding it. When you recover which I pray you shall, please don't forget this punishment from God so easily. Come out a better person and move closer to Him.
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by iwakunbaba: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ poster if u can only believe in miracles. Listen to this songs by R-kelly: Prayer changes & 2nd chance. We'll pray together a miracle will happen. 08095836383.
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Odunnu: 5:50am On Jul 28, 2012
After reading thru the thread for Debrief's 'congratulations on her new baby' thread and getting linked to this, I have cried. Really really cried.
Cant remember if any thread/post has drawn such deep emotion from me.
God! I have never seen it like this before.
Debrief is so so such a rare kind of woman. May God continually bless her. The X, the OP, I am in tears for you. I pray God gives you a second chance. Be strong. I'm lost for words.
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2012
Odunnu: After reading thru the thread for Debrief's 'congratulations on her new baby' thread and getting linked to this, I have cried. Really really cried.
God! I have never seen it like this before.
Debrief is so so such a rare kind of woman.
May God continually bless her. The X, the OP, I am in tears for you. I pray God gives you a second chance. Be strong. I'm lost for words.
you feel what i'm feeling. That's why anywhere i see her username ''debrief''. I won't even bother to open her thread cuz she makes my heart race with her comments and stories.. Only one word qualifies her! She's an ''ANGEL".
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by sucezTP(f): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2012
Op, this story of yours is so touching!
May the good God heal you. Though, you have been forgiven..
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Akpunwa(f): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
...Double post...
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Akpunwa(f): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
#Team Debrief!
she and her husband are rare gems. May God continue to bless you both.
OP I pray for a successful surgery.
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by edubaba(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2012
Is never too late. Have accept Jesus as ur lord and Saviour b'cos he's the only one that can save and restore ur life . All is well brother, if u need my help u can call me so that me and my pastor can pray together with you.08065900401...we love and God loves u more.
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by andyanders: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
This is heart touching. What you never knew was that you have a generational curse of which ONLY deliverance can see you through. Same demonic curse following your father has taken control of you hence your action and predicament.

Hope is not lost yet as JESUS is the trough answer to your problems. He can forgive you if you are willing.

Go to SCOAN, Synagogue Church of All Nations and you will be delivered and set free.

1 Like

Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
andyanders: This is heart touching. What you never knew was that you have a generational curse of which ONLY deliverance can see you through. Same demonic curse following your father has taken control of you hence your action and predicament.

Hope is not lost yet as JESUS is the trough answer to your problems. He can forgive you if you are willing.

Go to SCOAN, Synagogue Church of All Nations and you will be delivered and set free.
edubaba: Is never too late. Have accept Jesus as ur lord and Saviour b'cos he's the only one that can save and restore ur life . All is well brother, if u need my help u can call me so that me and my pastor can pray together with you.08065900401...we love and God loves u more.
Thank You For your recommendations especially the one about SCOAN grin grin grin grin, However we prefer to Go to Doctors and pray God uses them and skills they have learnt to treat him.
Thank You all for the positive prayers, even though this is not my thread, I am happy to report that He is Much Much better, Gradually recovering, has started taking walks, postive reports everyday, Surgery very successful, We expect them back at the end of August.
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
Odunnu: After reading thru the thread for Debrief's 'congratulations on her new baby' thread and getting linked to this, I have cried. Really really cried.
God! I have never seen it like this before

So all the threads I opened confessing love for you nko?
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by taryour(f): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
debrief08:
Thank You For your recommendations especially the one about SCOAN grin grin grin grin, However we prefer to Go to Doctors and pray God uses them and skills they have learnt to treat him.
Thank You all for the positive prayers, even though this is not my thread, I am happy to report that He is Much Much better, Gradually recovering, has started taking walks, postive reports everyday, Surgery very successful, We expect them back at the end of August.

all praise and adorations be unto God. Am most delighted to hear the good news. Congrats to you madam and a bigger CONGRATS to him. Our God as never failled and he will never faill in our homes and towards our loved ones IJN... I share with you the euphoria of the celebration as you await his safe return.....
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by oluite(f): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
debrief08:

God is so kind,gracious and merciful.Thank God for this wonderful testimony.
God will continually bless you and your husband
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Chubhie: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
debrief08:
I celebrate and share in your joy. Am wishing and sending him speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by wyvilleinc: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2012
ITbomb: @OP, are you dead yet?
Thatz too bad, the man needs encouragement not words that are demoralizing. Please think before you talk. For your information, he is getting better, the Lord is with him.
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 27, 2021
FYI,
Nairaland redpillers and misogynists.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Prof0fficial: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2021
This Brother will not die in Jesus name. God has seen your heart. Our Lord says he don't want the death of a sinner, but to repent from his sins that he may live.

Brother may the almighty God
The God of Chosen heal you in Jesus name! Amen
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Lostchild(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
I am still wondering if your story is real, although I have seen men who indulge in drinking and clubbing and excess womanizing, when there is excess money to lavish

I have seen men who becomes like their own father because they are greatly being influence by the ancestral spirit in the life their father.

If your story is real, then you went too far
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by jantman(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
@manj3

In your mothers womb you received your spirit from God. Your spirit is eternal; it doesnt cease at death. From your parents you inherit your soul, that is, your mind, will, and emotions, and your bodys physical features. Along with your soul you inherit the sins and iniquities of your father

Mistake have consequences
And
You are reaping what you sow
Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lostchild:
Manj3
I am still wondering if your story is real, although I have seen men who indulge in drinking and clubbing and womanizing, when there is excess money to lavish

I have seen men who becomes like their own father because they are greatly being influence by the sins of their father.

If your story is real, then you went too far

The ex-wife (debrief) confirmed his story is real. She was a very popular nairalander and many people knew her story back then.

1 Like

Re: Men Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
jantman:
Typing..

Permission to type denied.
Return to base. Alpha!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage / Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident / Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.