Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Things Broke People Say - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Broke People Say (18988 Views)

10 Things Extraordinary People Say Everyday. / People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Broke People Say by Cwhyte(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
NL shud b fun, no mata wat d ppl say.

Mi dey feel this thread die.
Carry go abeg.
Re: Things Broke People Say by purplekayc(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2012
Shebi na hin father do am for am .........
Re: Things Broke People Say by rakumiii(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2012
I no like to live for Island jor, that place wey no get drainage and water dey disturb dem all the time.........
Re: Things Broke People Say by hollyslim(f): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kaylee1:

1). I can't believe you just associated that statement exclusively with broke people. This is supposed to be a joke right? I know people who are not broke (myself included) and I say that all the time. It is called having upright morals and not being "broke"!

2). Well isn't that true? Even the rich wouldn't go to heaven/hell with their money.. so.. what's the point of including this on the list?

3). On the rare occasions when I eat out, I chose to have water (plus lime, if the restaurant offers) instead of sweet drinks not because I am broke, but because I am health conscious. We also have a family history of diabetes and I wouldn't want to heighten my susceptibility to the ailment by ordering sweet drinks to portray myself as a financially buoyant person. Water is the healthiest drink on earth, if one has a special preference for it, it doesn't by any chance mean the person is a pauper.

4). Calculation errors abound in many stores. What's wrong with clarifying if the [final] bill given is with/without tax? I do that all the time when ridiculous prices are given for items I know should cost less. And my suspicions save me money more times than not!

5). With all these things I said, I use an Iphone 4 and could afford to upgrade to the latest model whenever I choose...

This post should be taken off the home page, please. It screams ignorance.
Man....u're a genius! Abeg help me tell them well oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet / Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / Nelson Mandela's Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.