Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Could This Dream Mean.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Could This Dream Mean.... (1229 Views)

What Does This Dream Mean ? / . / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could This Dream Mean.... by ajufinz(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
I've had this dream tym and again. I find me on a mountain top or tall building in the company of other youth, and the part way down are mostly very unconventional. It's just so scary that l don't even attempt going down.

I've not really given it attention untill today when it repeated in another form.... Can anyone with an 'insight' into such help out?
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by Goshen360(m): 3:17am On Jun 12, 2012
Kindly narrate the dream step by step in a simple language for me to understand. I believe I can help by the Spirit of God concerning the interpretation. Okay.
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by ZUBY77(m): 6:46am On Jun 12, 2012
It means you are going to become a politician. You will climb to the top and refuse to cpme down like ghadafi. Just pray americans dont remember you
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2012
early symptoms of malaria.
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by buzugee(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2012
means you were a bird in past life grin grin
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by ajufinz(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goshen360: Kindly narrate the dream step by step in a simple language for me to understand. I believe I can help by the Spirit of God concerning the interpretation. Okay.

Ok!
I see me on top of a mountain for wateva active I can't tell but with youths most of them are familiar. Suddenly time to go down but the medium very unusual, like slidding down in a sitting position.
It's seems so scary that I just can't go down...
I had the dream in different forms and in all we have to go down from a high level in strange and scary manners.
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by ajufinz(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
ZUBY77: It means you are going to become a politician. You will climb to the top and refuse to cpme down like ghadafi. Just pray americans dont remember you

Wow! I almost believed U
Bt the end is nt it.... :-(
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by Goshen360(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
ajufinz:

Ok!
I see me on top of a mountain for wateva active I can't tell but with youths most of them are familiar. Suddenly time to go down but the medium very unusual, like slidding down in a sitting position.
I had the dream in different forms and in all we have to go down from a high level in strange and scary manners.

This is the Interpretation to your dream:

One of the numerous applications of mountain in the word of God is great victory or accomplishment. The ark of Noah "RESTED" on the "mountain" of Ararat (Gen. 8:4). In your dream, you saw yourself on a mountain which signifies a great victory or a future accomplishment coming your way. To be on the mountain top continuously without sliding down like in this case of your dream is to stay on the mountain by FAITH because it takes Faith to get to a mountain top and it takes faith to stay there (Matt. 17:20) and also remember it is NOT your power and human effort that got you to that mountain top, that the victory or accomplishment.

The "sliding down" situation that is scary means situations and events that will arise and wants to bring you down from the mountain top. Staying on the mountain top can be difficult but also, you need the FAITH of the Son of God to stay atop the mountain. You shall attain a victory or accomplishment amidst your friends that will set a kingdom for you. But remember the Lord your God for it is He that gives you power to get wealth and have faith to sustain the mountain top so you don't slide down in no time. Your dream speaks of future and also warning. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by ijawkid(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2012
ZUBY77: It means you are going to become a politician. You will climb to the top and refuse to cpme down like ghadafi. Just pray americans dont remember you

Lmao......

So ya advice is,he shuld run away fro… that dream...lol
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by ijawkid(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
buzugee: means you were a bird in past life grin grin

Lol

Ya'all comments are so funny....

What specie of bird was he in his former life??
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by EvilBrain1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2012
Dreams don't mean jackshìt.

Stop dulling yourself.
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by buzugee(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol

Ya'all comments are so funny....

What specie of bird was he in his former life??
he was a nice juicy chicken meant to be cooked with spinach grin grin
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by ijawkid(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2012
buzugee: he was a nice juicy chicken meant to be cooked with spinach grin grin

Chei buzugee...

I don craze for laugh finish o....

All this na dream o
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by buzugee(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2012
ijawkid:

Chei buzugee...

I don craze for laugh finish o....

All this na dream o
yessoo my brother. na which bird dey imagine say him dey for on top tall heights. then when he get there he is scared to come down from the tall height ? its chicken now grin
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by ijawkid(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
buzugee: yessoo my brother. na which bird dey imagine say him dey for on top tall heights. then when he get there he is scared to come down from the tall height ? its chicken now grin

Lol

E fit be duck sef......

Some1 up there suggested d poster got high fever...
Lol
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by ajufinz(m): 1:20am On Jun 13, 2012
Evil Brain: Dreams don't mean jackshìt.

Stop dulling yourself.

Thanks!
My dreamz come to pass like 80% of the time. If it doesn't then it was cancelled by prayers.
I wish i culd take ur side on this one bf naaaah!
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by God2man(m): 6:39am On Jun 13, 2012
Goshen360:

One of the numerous applications of mountain in the word of God is great victory or accomplishment. The ark of Noah "RESTED" on the "mountain" of Ararat (Gen. 8:4). In your dream, you saw yourself on a mountain which signifies a great victory or a future accomplishment coming your way. To be on the mountain top continuously without sliding down like in this case of your dream is to stay on the mountain by FAITH because it takes Faith to get to a mountain top and it takes faith to stay there (Matt. 17:20) and also remember it is NOT your power and human effort that got you to that mountain top, that the victory or accomplishment.

The "sliding down" situation that is scary means situations and events that will arise and wants to bring you down from the mountain top. Staying on the mountain top can be difficult but also, you need the FAITH of the Son of God to stay atop the mountain. You shall attain a victory or accomplishment amidst your friends that will set a kingdom for you. But remember the Lord your God for it is He that gives you power to get wealth and have faith to sustain the mountain top so you don't slide down in no time. Your dream speaks of future and also warning. Good luck.
i think this is ok, but getting to the top is not as difficult as staying there, staying at the top is the most difficult, the OP must thread cautiously. It is like a warning signal. God bless you. God2man.
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by ichuka(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2012
ajufinz:

Ok!

And hath raised us up together and made us "SIT" together,in the Heavenly places in Christ Jesus..Ephns2:6.
I therefore,the prisoner of the Lord,beseech you that ye "WALK" worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called..Ephns4:1.
.."WALK" in love..Ephns5:2.
..."WALK" as children of light..Ephns5:8.
Finally..."STAND" therefore..Ephns6:10-14.
Christain experience begins with "SITTING" and leads to "WALKING",but it does not end with these.every Christain must learn also to "STAND".we must know how to SIT with Christ in the Heavenly place(like when you are on the mountain top),and we must also know how to WALK worthy of Him down here(you still have 2come down and share the Gospel to people on the base of the mountain and show them way to the mountain top),but as you share the Gospel you must also know how to STAND against the enemy of the Gospel.
Staying on the mountain top is for your benefit alone,but preaching the Gospel at the base of the mountain is of great benefit to God.

1 Like

Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by buzugee(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol

E fit be duck sef......

Some1 up there suggested d poster got high fever...
Lol
IF E BE DUCK MAKE E STAY AWAY FROM CHINA OR HE WILL END UP ON SOMEONES DINNER PLATE SITTING BESIDE SOME NOODLES. THEM CHINESE LOVE THEM SOME PEKING DUCK SOUP AND GREEN TEA grin
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by ajufinz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goshen360:

Thanks A Million,
GOD bless and Increase U.
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sorry for bumping into your thread,I have been dreaming of playing with children in the dream,they were mine once but other the parents would drop them with me and I would be so happy and play with them most times carrying them on my arms.this dream is very very often.three times a week.
Re: What Could This Dream Mean.... by Goshen360(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
suggary: Sorry for bumping into your thread,I have been dreaming of playing with children in the dream,they were mine once but other the parents would drop them with me and I would be so happy and play with them most times carrying them on my arms.this dream is very very often.three times a week.

Kindly narrate the dream and the settings if possible step by step. You need to explain in a clear details so we can know where the Spirit of God is pointing attention to. I believe the Spirit of God will help us out. Okay.

(1) (Reply)

You Have 1 New Nairaland PM. Plz check ur e-mail / Even In Death, All Men Are Not Equal / Rccg Convention 2013 In Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.