Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? (954 Views)

Before You Reach 30 You Must Knw Hw 2do All Dis Tins / What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... / What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by SignorZax: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2007
I'm a 28 yr old grad, yet to be employed and searching for a girlfriend. not as if I'm bad looking or ugly, the problem is every girl I try to date always believe I'm a playboy, when in fact I haven't had a date since 2005 when I graduated. They tell me a guy like me should not be saying I don't have a babe, cos they believe am to cute to say that. but i have been searching for a real serious babe I could settle down with as soon as I take up employment. Pls help, my life is passing me by.
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by Seun(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2007
Heh. Why do you need to settle down once you get good employment?

1 Like

Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by omuanp(m): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2007
hey! u dont get it? have the job then u'll get the girl that is ready to settle down with u. no job no serious babe, ok? wink

1 Like

Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by olanajim(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2007
Life is not passing you by, you are the one passing life by!

If the girls you are meeting see you as play boy, that is their problem. If you are worth your look, then the right one will come when you are ready.

It is obvious they are not rejecting you due to your look or player like posture. They have made another observation that you probably don't consider as important. Even from the little you wrote, I could pick out 3 reasons why they are reluctant to date you.

In a land where thousands of ladies are quietly dying of loneliness, isn't it strange that a supposed mr perfect is singing rejection? Any rational mind know something is wrong. Check yourself.
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by acidrop(f): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i will say keep searching n prove u not actually a playa
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by olanajim(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2007
Life is not passing you by, you are the one passing life by!

If the girls you are meeting see you as play boy, that is their problem. If you are worth your look, then the right one will come when you are ready.

It is obvious they are not rejecting you due to your look or player like posture. They have made another observation that you probably don't consider as important. Even from the little you wrote, I could pick out 3 reasons why they are reluctant to date you.

In a land where thousands of ladies are quietly dying of loneliness, isn't it strange that a supposed mr perfect is singing rejection? Any rational mind know something is wrong. Check yourself.
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by ammamat(f): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2007
Check back your life style maybe some girls in school know you to be a player, just search yourself maybe u ve by mistake play on one person God is paying you back lol, grin
By the way don't lose Ur faith keep on trying, Personally i will put u in my prayers and in the road of searching may u not fall into the wrong hand,
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by ammamat(f): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2007
Check back your life style maybe some girls in school know you to be a player, just search yourself maybe u ve by mistake play on one person God is paying you back lol, grin
By the way don't lose Ur faith keep on trying, Personally i will put u in my prayers and in the road of searching may u not fall into the wrong hand,
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by janami(f): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2007
use ur strenght to find a good job, in good time u will find someone nice enuff to settle down with. probably the girls u ve been approaching are not the ones for u smiley
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by ufobabe(f): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2007
no worry!

chase money first,

woman go chase u later.
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by 2dye4(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2007
trust me if u were loaded, they won't a hoot if u were a playa. get a job first and then clean up and see if they dont fall over themselves to have u.
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by Macgreat(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2007
@2dye4, true talk.
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by cybersleek(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2007
I will advice you to get a job first and see if you wont get a girlfriend. Presently, your prospects might not be too appealing to the honeyz, so dont put the cart before the horse.
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by ifyalways(f): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2007
get yourself a job and a life.others would authomatically fall in wink
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by saucekid(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2007
*no comment*
Re: Whatz Wrong Wit All Dis Girls Naa? by iice(f): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2007
We can all sing that tune. . .
Not unless you set your mind right and choose your course. . .
You'll keep wavering,

(1) (Reply)

Guys: How Many Children Would U Have Had If Not For D & C / Is It An Option? / Will You Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.