Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Please Help A Friend In Quandary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Friend In Quandary (723 Views)

I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Friend In Quandary by Ismail0071(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2012
This is not the best of times for a childhood friend of mine. He was born with the proverbial silver spoon into a polygamous muslim family. Please bear with me, I am not a good story teller. The mum is a Liberian. She was booted out when the boy- my friend was 5 years old on the excuse cooked up by the first wife and the boy was made to stay with a family friend for 16 years. If not for occasional visitation, the family friend would have laid claim tO the boy as he bearing their surname already. Please note my friend is hovering around 27 years old of age. The younger brother to my friend insisted on knowing his dad's people. That was how the were united again after several years. Recently, one of the wives of the dad passed on to the great beyond and dat was looking at the direction of my friend's mum as a worthy replacement but the family of the mum have said no. The dad is now mounting pressure on my friend to convince the mum to come back and the mum too is resolute that she's not going back. Contd.
Re: Please Help A Friend In Quandary by Ismail0071(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2012
The issue is so serious that that the dad and my friend no longer complicates with each other and he has warned my friend not to visit him again . Please advise. Mature response please
Re: Please Help A Friend In Quandary by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
Boring
Re: Please Help A Friend In Quandary by Goldieluks: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
Who wan read this shiite?? Abegi carry go jor!!!
Re: Please Help A Friend In Quandary by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldie wadup
Re: Please Help A Friend In Quandary by kpolli(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2012
Ismail 007: This is not the best of times for a childhood friend of mine. He was born with the proverbial silver spoon into a polygamous muslim family. Please bear with me, I am not a good story teller. The mum is a Liberian. She was booted out when the boy- my friend was 5 years old on the excuse cooked up by the first wife and the boy was made to stay with a family friend for 16 years. If not for occasional visitation, the family friend would have laid claim tO the boy as he bearing their surname already. Please note my friend is hovering around 27 years old of age. The younger brother to my friend insisted on knowing his dad's people. That was how the were united again after several years. Recently, one of the wives of the dad passed on to the great beyond and dat was looking at the direction of my friend's mum as a worthy replacement but the family of the mum have said no. The dad is now mounting pressure on my friend to convince the mum to come back and the mum too is resolute that she's not going back. Contd.

This is sad not romantic. . . .

My advice, ur friend should be happy his father is not communicating with him, good riddance
Re: Please Help A Friend In Quandary by jklawson(f): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2012
*am I in d wrong section?*

(1) (Reply)

No One Is Taking Her From Me / Is Age A Barrier? / If I Can Just Have Dyt Or Idowuogbo For A Night.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.