Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (513160 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
This took me a while, but I have compiled the list of all those who posted August for their submission: Please if you have received medical instruction or returned package do let us know, so we can keep track of the trend of events

@Lutobi 3rd August, Efosa12345 early August, @llilawow 28th August @yungokus 14th August, @TRV_IJN 17th August @Joe980 12th August, @johnsonerhis Sept4, @dealexad 31st Aug, @lokzie 17th August, @OmosanyaOlak 3rd August @effizypo September4

So far we have heard from only TRV_IJN and Joe980.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
Joe980: Thanks bruv...would do. Different surname

Did u pay tuition fee before submission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
sept batch lets begin to get set....... Submitted sept 17th and got to cdhc on 18th...... God's favor shall rest on us all. AMEN!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
I did not...
efosa12345:

Did u pay tuition fee before submission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danesikemi(f): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
Well am back ooo.my baby n I r refused o.its visiting I applied for,can't even get d reason right cos der r just say due †̥ d documents n blah blah blah,abeg I weak jare
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
effizypo: This took me a while, but I have compiled the list of all those who posted August for their submission: Please if you have received medical instruction or returned package do let us know, so we can keep track of the trend of events

@Lutobi 3rd August, Efosa12345 early August, @llilawow 28th August @yungokus 14th August, @TRV_IJN 17th August @Joe980 12th August, @johnsonerhis Sept4, @dealexad 31st Aug, @lokzie 17th August, @OmosanyaOlak 3rd August @effizypo September4

So far we have heard from only TRV_IJN and Joe980.

mine was sept 6th, got to CDHC on sept 7th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
It's all good madam. Check the back page for reasons...the marked bullet and other reason below written with pen.
Danesikemi: Well am back ooo.my baby n I r refused o.its visiting I applied for,can't even get d reason right cos der r just say due †̥ d documents n blah blah blah,abeg I weak jare
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by sheyions: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Good day guys, new in the house........ also an applicant for MSC Comupter Science in the university of manitoba, for january 2013. I have been reading and following up comments long long time ago..

good works all u guys out there. i really learned alot, i must say.

this is my second application.... and its still on. submited on 17th August, 2012 to the VAC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danesikemi(f): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
@joe av checked d back,can u imagine dis pple dey say its because of my travel histroy n purpose of visit dey refused,me wey neva leave naija b4 ow I wan take get histroy,na wa o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
Danesikemi: @joe av checked d back,can u imagine dis pple dey say its because of my travel histroy n purpose of visit dey refused,me wey neva leave naija b4 ow I wan take get histroy,na wa o
did u ve an invitation letter from someonethere?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
@Danesikemi...who are you visiting or what's the purpose of the visit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danesikemi(f): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
Its my aunty,n she send an invitatn leta
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Pelumiv(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
Danesikemi: Its my aunty,n she send an invitatn leta
Sorry sis about that does peepz be dey crazy sometimes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
Danesikemi: Its my aunty,n she send an invitatn leta

Sorry to ask all these questions.
What is the status of dt ur aunt ( is she a legal immigrant)
Did u submit proof of rship?
Does she have enough money in the statement she submitted to take care of all dependants, you and the baby?
U need to post full details of the docs u submitted so dt wen can check it and advise where u went wrong . So dt u can repackage ur applicatn if u r still interested.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
sheyions: Good day guys, new in the house........ also an applicant for MSC Comupter Science in the university of manitoba, for january 2013. I have been reading and following up comments long long time ago..

good works all u guys out there. i really learned alot, i must say.

this is my second application.... and its still on. submited on 17th August, 2012 to the VAC

Makes the 2 of us going to uofm for computer science msc. What's your research interest?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
dealexad:

mine was sept 6th, got to CDHC on sept 7th

I submitted 28th of August.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
thisKingsley: So who is coming to Toronto? Am in Humber college.....any question I can help u with? I dont know if droping emails is illegal here.... so many rules I forget.

Modified: Based on confirmation of house rules..... thisKingsley@yahoo.com . No spam mails......I take Chineke God beg una
yeah, bros am going for january 2013 session at Humber college,human resources management,lakeshore campus,though am still waiting to hear from CDHC as regard to my application on 26th sept.how is the accommodation like in that of toronto,is that ur campus also,u can equally inbox me if you have not seen my message in ur mail,eddy_ntom@yahoo.com.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
lft: Makes the 2 of us going to uofm for computer science msc. What's your research interest?

My research interest is ...emmmm,emmmmm,emmm
okay, Programming....am I on point?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
@mercylicious, why are you discouraging us from applying for a Research based course naw...
Because dem no give u no mean say dem no go give anoda person...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
@mercylicious...... Did you get my mail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
@August Applicants, do not worry yet. This morning I saw a UPS bus driving in and out of CDHC. This was probably before 9am. If you ask me, I believe those were people's updates going to VFS but I don't know how soon they will update the site.
I want to say if not for Favour of God (read my discussion with the VO today in my earlier post) I would have come back empty handed even though the probably would have dispatched my invite to VFS this week. My point is they are treating August so just wait maybe urs just got to CDHC today or will this week. I submitted friday 17th Aug but due to public hols, it got there 22nd August.
Be of courage and PRAY. Kai if someone wud just believe me and pray, there is absolutely nothing impossible with God. Pls Pray even if u think ur application is strong.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
earthgreeners: @mercylicious, why are you discouraging us from applying for a Research based course naw...
Because dem no give u no mean say dem no go give anoda person...

Actually I had course-based co-op in mind. All my applications will be for course-based, I really don't want to spend 18months trying to contribute to knowledge. I want to get more knowledge so i can get high cadre jobs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
Anyone applying for a Masters program @ the following universities for Fall 2013, please let's share ideas on admission and study permit application:

University of Manitoba
University of Saskatchewan
Memorial University of Newflnd

Thanks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
@nivax21 can I get an e-mail to contact you with?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
earthgreeners: Anyone applying for a Masters program @ the following universities for Fall 2013, please let's share ideas on admission and study permit application:

University of Manitoba
University of Saskatchewan
Memorial University of Newflnd

Thanks...

I had saskatchewan in mind but their chemical engineering is biochemical inclined and that is not my primary interest. But I'm yet to make a final decision
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
ezme: Actually I had taught co-op in mind. All my applications are for taught, I really don't want to spend 18months trying to contribute to knowledge. I want to get more knowledge so i can get high cadre jobs.

well it all depends on ur future plans.....Everybody get him own...
Except for the duration, I think research based courses are better.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
ezme: I had saskatchewan in mind but their chemical engineering is biochemical inclined and that is not my primary interest. But I'm yet to make a final decision

Why not check out 'Environmental Engineering'
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
TRV_IJN: @August Applicants, do not worry yet. This morning I saw a UPS bus driving in and out of CDHC. This was probably before 9am. If you ask me, I believe those were people's updates going to VFS but I don't know how soon they will update the site.
I want to say if not for Favour of God (read my discussion with the VO today in my earlier post) I would have come back empty handed even though the probably would have dispatched my invite to VFS this week. My point is they are treating August so just wait maybe urs just got to CDHC today or will this week. I submitted friday 17th Aug but due to public hols, it got there 22nd August.
Be of courage and PRAY. Kai if someone wud just believe me and pray, there is absolutely nothing impossible with God. Pls Pray even if u think ur application is strong.

Well said
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cris83: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
So which one favors best in terms of job applications in canada?...research-based or course-based programs...contributions please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
TRV_IJN: @August Applicants, do not worry yet. This morning I saw a UPS bus driving in and out of CDHC. This was probably before 9am. If you ask me, I believe those were people's updates going to VFS but I don't know how soon they will update the site.

I believe you. May God answer my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hey House, Siga,Fhemmy, Everyone,
can you provide any insight about whether I should apply only for my high school (2 years), or if it's okay to add the 4 years for bachelor's as well? (For the visa request)..i wrote to the school and this what they advice Honestly there may be visa issues if you apply only for high school so it is probably best to apply for the Bachelor of Business Administration directly and we can provide a conditional acceptance to this program once he has completed all the English and high school prerequisites!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
earthgreeners:

well it all depends on ur future plans.....Everybody get him own...
Except for the duration, I think research based courses are better.

truth is research based is favorable for those who want careers in academia or research & development. Teaching is part of my plan but not my immediate plan, teaching would be after like 20years in industry

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.