Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510937 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2012
My application status must have been updated later on friday...8am friday was the last time I checked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2012
Dee_man: Hello. House,@Kaycee got ur mail wanted too reply to u personaly but I feel everyone can learn frm my experince. let try to educate the house here about the applicant and sponsor relationship using my case as an example.
If ur sponsor is NOT your parents the VO's would be curious as to why suddenly out of the blues he somebody would want to part with such high amount of money just for you education. So try to establish a histroy with the sponsor by showing eveidence that the sponsor has been financialy involved with your education. For me all my Univeristy reciept I added with my application indicating at the back paid by my brothers name along with a letter from a lawyer explaining why my brother is my sponsor and purpose.
Then I included my statement of account 3mills as a secondary source of income.
Also never apply to CDHC indicating yourself as your sponsor u would never get that Visa.

Hope this would help guess
Thanks 4 sharing wiv d house, I agree with u on the history of the person sponsoring u but I don't agree wiv d self sponsor won't be given visa cus if u have studied the thread frm part 1-part 3, thr have bin successful self sponsors, as long as u can prove ur source of funds and CDHC confirms and is convinced by it. My broda dem go stamp ur visa.
@the house, I dint use ma parents as sponsors, I wld hav waited to build d the account to CDHC requirements using my Dad's account but I only got to know after I had submitted . So na God hand I dey, I still believe thrs nuffin God can't do cus I almost gave up wen I realized the talk about parents and direct relatives, let's watch and wait for results sha, God can use ma case as a testimony to inspire others. ( Rili pray that happens) itz ma 1st try and itz rili sweet wen get it ur first try. grin. Just sayin. Kip the faith alive ma fellow medical awaitees. One call so far.
@Matilda will be called b4 d end of today by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2012
Amen oh by d special grace of God almighty i will b called for medicals today,i just spoke to one of those Vfs officials and he said he just got out of CDHC office with some passport for medical and i hope my own is amonge d ones for medicals in Jesus name,Amen so i will wait for some time cos its when he gets back to d office that they will update by God's grace good news in d house today
kayce43:
Thanks 4 sharing wiv d house, I agree with u on the history of the person sponsoring u but I don't agree wiv d self sponsor won't be given visa cus if u have studied the thread frm part 1-part 3, thr have bin successful self sponsors, as long as u can prove ur source of funds and CDHC confirms and is convinced by it. My broda dem go stamp ur visa.
@the house, I dint use ma parents as sponsors, I wld hav waited to build d the account to CDHC requirements using my Dad's account but I only got to know after I had submitted . So na God hand I dey, I still believe thrs nuffin God can't do cus I almost gave up wen I realized the talk about parents and direct relatives, let's watch and wait for results sha, God can use ma case as a testimony to inspire others. ( Rili pray that happens) itz ma 1st try and itz rili sweet wen get it ur first try. grin. Just sayin. Kip the faith alive ma fellow medical awaitees. One call so far.
@Matilda will be called b4 d end of today by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2012
dosunmu matilda: Amen oh by d special grace of God almighty i will b called for medicals today,i just spoke to one of those Vfs officials and he said he just got out of CDHC office with some passport for medical and i hope my own is amonge d ones for medicals in Jesus name,Amen so i will wait for some time cos its when he gets back to d office that they will update by God's grace good news in d house today
No worries , God is on ur case...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2012
Does anyone know if ''Purolator" operates in Nigeria? My sch sent my receipt through them and I haven't heard from them. The status upon tracking has remained stagnant. I tire o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2012
Jokzoh: Does anyone know if ''Purolator" operates in Nigeria? My sch sent my receipt through them and I haven't heard from them. The status upon tracking has remained stagnant. I tire o

why not call their contact number to be sure.. (+18885114811). depending on the location, you prolly will have to wait 2-4 hrs to call them.

But I was thinking CDHC should be able to use an email confirmation of payment. can you check with those that have previously made the payment, so you would not have to wait for so long. If you can,then you just mail/call the school to confirm the payment via email,if possible, a scan copy of the receipt (or an electronic receipt) and print same for CDHC..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fall2013(f): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2012
blink6: whats new here?
Can someone pls provide me with the link to the page on MUN's website that has the admission requirements? Where I can see what o'level result needed frm Me. Thanks.

http://www.mun.ca/regoff/admission/International_Admissions_Chart.pdf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fall2013(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2012
genep: My application status must have been updated later on friday...8am friday was the last time I checked

congrat....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
Bruv, @all: urgent info needed on this, can one pay for accommodation for the first term and write a letter t them stating that i dont intend stayin on campus for the entire duration?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
kenniy:

why not call their contact number to be sure.. (+18885114811). depending on the location, you prolly will have to wait 2-4 hrs to call them.

But I was thinking CDHC should be able to use an email confirmation of payment. can you check with those that have previously made the payment, so you would not have to wait for so long. If you can,then you just mail/call the school to confirm the payment via email,if possible, a scan copy of the receipt (or an electronic receipt) and print same for CDHC..

CDHC will take a scanned copy of the receipt; I used that.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
dealexad: Bruv, @all: urgent info needed on this, can one pay for accommodation for the first term and write a letter t them stating that i dont intend stayin on campus for the entire duration?

Yes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fall2013(f): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
lft:

Yes.

@lft...beeen trying to reach you on YM.....u shld be out in 2 weeks..right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fall2013(f): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
@goddeymydear, whatz up with ur Travel plans
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
lft:

CDHC will take a scanned copy of the receipt; I used that.

@lft and kenniy.....Thanks. I have the scanned copies...I will use it since they allowed it for you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
@xtus et all , whatz the latest from CDHC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
earthgreeners: @xtus et all , whatz the latest from CDHC?

Bros...... Still tracking and praying
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
xtus: MEDICAL AWAITEES BY GODS GRACE

@OmosanyaOlak 3rd August
@bryanhumber 15th August
@dosunmu matilda - 7th Sept
@nivax21- Sept 12th
@mercylicious- Sept 13th
@eldred the don - Sept 13th
@Xtus- Sept 18th
@kayce 43 -Sept 19th
@Cori_corde - Sept 21st
@adexcube - sept 24th (flight School)
@Wuralulu - sept 27th

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SEEK YOUR FACE OH LORD!!!!!

Good Luck to all of una dis week........
Wish yu all medicaLs.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
Finally reunited with my credentials. CDHC did a good thing in that not even one of my docs was withhold. Everything was returned including ones addressed to CDHC. Reason for refusal? ''Not a Bonafide student'' ''not credible''. Those were handwritten. I guess my choice of program and duration might have acted against me.Guys Keep it up. Should be credible for PRV. Will apply through the FSW next year by God's grace. Those who have gotten TRVs, I wish you success in your studies and those still expecting I wish you God's best for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
effizypo: Finally reunited with my credentials. CDHC did a good thing in that not even one of my docs was withhold. Everything was returned including ones addressed to CDHC. Reason for refusal? ''Not a Bonafide student'' ''not credible''. Those were handwritten. I guess my choice of program and duration might have acted against me.Guys Keep it up. Should be credible for PRV. Will apply through the FSW next year by God's grace. Those who have gotten TRVs, I wish you success in your studies and those still expecting I wish you God's best for you.
...Sorry bro...it is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sorry bro.what do they mean about u not been a bonafide student.which school gave u admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
effizypo: Finally reunited with my credentials. CDHC did a good thing in that not even one of my docs was withhold. Everything was returned including ones addressed to CDHC. Reason for refusal? ''Not a Bonafide student'' ''not credible''. Those were handwritten. I guess my choice of program and duration might have acted against me.Guys Keep it up. Should be credible for PRV. Will apply through the FSW next year by God's grace. Those who have gotten TRVs, I wish you success in your studies and those still expecting I wish you God's best for you.
It seems ur choice of course was too different from ur academic history. When their is a big shift, it is always followed up by a powerful letter of intent.
Ur denial really got me scared. We are both self sponsor,ur acnt bal was more than mine, earning more than mine and also better ties. Ur denial really got me on my knees. D last time I prayed like this was when I was looking 4 job years back. It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
Na wa ooh!!!
I did medicals since 12/10/2012 and resubmitted my tuition receipr for full yr, income tax of my sponsor's bussiness and marriage cert of my parents..on 24/10/2012. My sponsor is my mum's brother, whose surname is been displayed on my parents marriage cert as per maiden name. I did put all into writting too..
Wat cud be the delay? God pls!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
Henkyz: Na wa ooh!!!
I did medicals since 12/10/2012 and resubmitted my tuition receipr for full yr, income tax of my sponsor's bussiness and marriage cert of my parents..on 24/10/2012. My sponsor is my mum's brother, whose surname is been displayed on my parents marriage cert as per maiden name. I did put all into writting too..
....Na wa for CDHC ooo...when did all these request for marriage certificate begin....na wa ooo...bro...dont worry, ur visa will be ready soon....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
mercylicious:
It seems ur choice of course was too different from ur academic history. When their is a big shift, it is always followed up by a powerful letter of intent.
Ur denial really got me scared. We are both self sponsor,ur acnt bal was more than mine, earning more than mine and also better ties. Ur denial really got me on my knees. D last time I prayed like this was when I was looking 4 job years back. It is well.
lol. fear in the head. remember u got a different palm print...
despite all the wahala yuh giving Me here, I still had to add ur name to the next batch of TRv wielders. dnt worry Ms! U going North.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
blink6:
lol. fear in the head. remember u got a different palm print...
despite all the wahala yuh giving Me here, I still had to add ur name to the next batch of TRv wielders. dnt worry Ms! U going North.
....@blink6...I beg be specific...North can be Birini-Kebbi....say North America at least....lol grin ...just to throw humour in there...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
Siga: ....@blink6...I beg be specific...North can be Birini-Kebbi....say North America at least....lol grin ...just to throw humour in there...
before that Mercy go fry Me, make I make myself clear o!
I meant North America Ma. @Siga, hmmm!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
Where did you do ur medicals?have you gotten a confirmation from the hospital/courier than CDHC have gotten the medicals and the additional documents?
Henkyz: Na wa ooh!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
@Blink, how is it going with the studies?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
can someone give a clue when some of your docs are withheld by CDHC? I am to re apply this wk and some of my docs are still with them( transcript, police report, intro from previous employer and letter of sponsorhip)

do i need to re produce them again?

cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
tainzo: can someone give a clue when some of your docs are withheld by CDHC? I am to re apply this wk and some of my docs are still with them( transcript, police report, intro from previous employer and letter of sponsorhip)

do i need to re produce them again?

cheers
....Nna...I beg ensure u copy and paste those same letters again or ref those letters....dem know say u go reapply...if anything changes from ur initial docs...na wahala oo...all u have to do is add more docs...present the initial ones and send new ones....wat was the reason/reasons for denial the last time....

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.