Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510970 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
sorry for all the refusals..
but something I have since noticed: seems for every refusal, they always state "Dont think you would return after ur course of study" ..irrespective of other reasons for denial..
cos lots of ppl that didnt establish any tangible home tie were given, as long as they are satisfied with other documents..just my opinion
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by casidon: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Submitted on 5th sept. Denied today!....oluwa hmm at least my documents are back.try canada again hmm I don't really know. And german education is free and the study visa application is also free just transfer €8,890 to a dutch blocked account (which is urs. but with some withdrawal terms) den with other necessary docs. Den u are 75% sure if not 100%.may be I try that and if canada is my dream den I can easily make my papers from there. So am on plan b and c which is germany or australia. Guys what do u think about de two countries? Thank u jesus for the disappointment b/c its the best blessing, multiple door are now open.
Goodluck all!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
francspencer: okay thanks for the info: 7 m
Omg!

Which reason was handwritten? It seems they hv changed their denial form.
I pray I will never see dt form again.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
@casidon.sorry for the refusal.who was ur sponsor and what was his or her statement like?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
casidon: Submitted on 5th sept. Denied today!....oluwa hmm at least my documents are back.try canada again hmm I don't really know. And german education is free and the study visa application is also free just transfer €8,890 to a dutch blocked account (which is urs. but with some withdrawal terms) den with other necessary docs. Den u are 75% sure if not 100%.may be I try that and if canada is my dream den I can easily make my papers from there. So am on plan b and c which is germany or australia. Guys what do u think about de two countries? Thank u jesus for the disappointment b/c its the best blessing, multiple door are now open.
Goodluck all!

For me, I prefer aussie to germany. sch fees 4 aussie is damn too expensive bt there are more funding opportunities. Most aussie's schs rank higher than canny schools. Why we r all struggling 4 canny is dt its easier for u to integrate after studies. Better job opportunities and easier to train ur kids. Aussie is also good bt they have very strong racial feeling(so I was told). A friend there told me dt b4 they appreciate ur work as a blackman, u must have done twice what the white man can do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by casidon: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
mercylicious:

For me, I prefer aussie to germany. sch fees 4 aussie is damn too expensive bt there are more funding opportunities. Most aussie's schs rank higher than canny schools. Why we r all struggling 4 canny is dt its easier for u to integrate after studies. Better job opportunities and easier to train ur kids. Aussie is also good bt they have very strong racial feeling(so I was told). A friend there told me dt b4 they appreciate ur work as a blackman, u must have done twice what the white man can do.
.....ok will do the thinking. De reason dat germany is free is a big stuff. And australia being expensive is another thing, remember that australia embassy is only in south africa. But tanks for ur information.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by casidon: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
nivax21: @casidon.sorry for the refusal.who was ur sponsor and what was his or her statement like?
his account is not dat bad. good turn up And 5.2m balance. Not same surname.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 3:31am On Nov 24, 2012
nivax21: I submitted on 12th Sept.university of ottawa(masc Chemical engr).have u contacted them regarding ur application status?
Bro 2day is rili scary but kip ur head up, I believe ur next in queue b4 me,I submitted 19th sept...mehn ds visa na God o finally...God dey!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 3:31am On Nov 24, 2012
nivax21: I submitted on 12th Sept.university of ottawa(masc Chemical engr).have u contacted them regarding ur application status?
Bro 2day is rili scary but kip ur head up, I believe ur next in queue b4 me,I submitted 19th sept...mehn ds visa na God o finally...God dey!
@ dose refused plz refire in anyway u can...One love!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:13am On Nov 24, 2012
mercylicious: @ all, i have started tracking daily.
My application got to cdhc on 13th sept.
What is the likely week to expect medical call up?
Itz our turn o, ds week by God's grace...into ur hands we commit ourselves o lord.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:23am On Nov 24, 2012
Cori_corde: Today makes it two months since I've submitted my application. I have faith that I'll get my visa before 2nd week in December.
I wld take it u submitted on d 20th of sept, correct me if am wrong, tot u were in canada already, ur location says vancouver already.....love ur faith. Itz our week by God's grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2012
Hmmm sad day today, came on today expecting some undecided embarassed good news, But oh well God knows Best.. God's Time Is The Best, Keep Your Head Up,And Try Other Route Or Just Apply Back Again, Good Luck Everyone..

It late here, time to go to bed, hopefully i hear some good news back on monday..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2012
Siga: ....I am a living example of a month's case...I reapplied a month after I was refused and I was given the visa ....but, I dont know how it is now....I am not sure there is any statement on cic's website that says u cant reapply anytime....so far u can present a solid case....remember, u pay for these applications...so, no wahala, unless cic kicks against it....now, on ur wife being in US....a friend that applied sametime I did had same case....he was actually refused and was asked why his wife didnt file for him to come US....that he wants to use Canada as a path to enter US...he was refused ooo....but then again....things have changed....

Hi Siga,

pls did you send a fresh police report and transcript when you re applied?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2012
@Kaycee.God is going 2 do it 4 me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2012
nivax21: @Kaycee.God is going 2 do it 4 me
Amen i agree with u on that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
kayce43:
Itz our turn o, ds week by God's grace...into ur hands we commit ourselves o lord.
Kaycee, amen ooo.
We terminate every spirit of rejection and command it to expire this week.
We decree dt we shall be favoured next week. We command any VO incharge of our case to favour us.
We cover every flaw in our application . We decree that next week will be our week of victory.
So shall it be.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
mercylicious:
Kaycee, amen ooo.
We decree dt we shall be favoured next week. We command any VO incharge of our case to favour us.
We cover every flaw in our application . We decree that next week will be our week of victory.
So shall it be.

More importantly, we also pray that God's will will be done in our lives.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
Amen!...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
Amen oh God will do it dis week and take all d glory
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
Cdhc and canadian instutions work hand in hand.each school has alloted quota for cdhc..what would happen if d quota is filled up than to denie applicants with flimsy excuse?....applicnts who apply to schools dat still av space 4 quota stand a gud chance.dnt fink cos some are denied,u loose hope...once the quota are filled by those school,they alert d embassy "no more space 4 additnal students for dis term" peepz dat apply to dose schools frm naija plenty pass d quota aloted for the whole world sef! Itz prayer and God.

For dose denied based on insufient fund,dnt fink ur fund lack credibility or d money isnt enof...datz wat they use to denie aplicnt mostly when they aiint satistfied.is part of d flimsy excuse in ref to d above...if cdhc no satisfy with ebele Goodluck jonathan dox or hm school quota dn full,my country people, dem go denie am based on insuficient fund or sponsor lack credibility...dem no go tell u ur skul quota 4 winter term don full....note we av alot qualified applicnts bt all cnt be issued visa...in conclusion pray for God's favor.for those who were denied, once more i say neva give up.we wey get Trv no beta pass una or our dox dey perfect o o o o,na Just God mercy shine on us...we fit submit same dox make dm denie o o o .lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
dosunmu matilda: Amen oh God will do it dis week and take all d glory
AMEN!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
spencer3705: Cdhc and canadian instutions work hand in hand.each school has alloted quota for cdhc..what would happen if d quota is filled up than to denie applicants with flimsy excuse?....applicnts who apply to schools dat still av space 4 quota stand a gud chance.dnt fink cos some are denied,u loose hope...once the quota are filled by those school,they alert d embassy "no

more space 4 additnal students for

dis term" peepz dat apply to dose schools frm naija plenty pass d quota aloted for the whole world sef! Itz prayer and God.

For dose denied based on insufient fund,dnt fink ur fund lack credibility or d money isnt enof...datz wat they use to denie aplicnt mostly when they aiint satistfied.is part of d flimsy excuse in ref to d above...if cdhc no satisfy with ebele Goodluck jonathan dox or hm school quota dn full,my country people, dem go denie am based on insuficient fund or sponsor lack credibility...dem no go tell u ur skul quota 4 winter term don full....note we av alot qualified applicnts bt all cnt be issued visa...in conclusion pray for God's favor.for those who were denied, once more i say neva give up.we wey get Trv no beta pass una or our dox dey perfect o o o o,na Just God mercy shine on us...we fit submit same dox make dm denie o o o .lol

Wow.....dis is really serious...let's assume what ur sayin is true.....can those who have been refused, say what schools they applied to?....and from what I can see, does it mean not one single good news came on friday?.....dis is crazzzzzzzzzy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hmmmm.I don't believe that crap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
mercylicious:
Kaycee, amen ooo.
So shall it be.
Amen n Amen.....powerful words of prophecy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
nivax21: Hmmmm.I don't believe that crap

I concur with you...it sure is pure crap ! The simple scenerio playing out is that CDHC's quota for the year is limited now and they have to deny so many to give the limited available trvs to the best packaged applications.

School's admission qoutas per season have absolutely nothing to do with CDHCs visa qoutas as there exist different start dates the students could use in determining when to apply and that is why the schools sometimes gives offers about 2 start dates to students as highlighted by @ Efizzypo. So if a student aplication visa does not pull through with a previous start that he uses the next.

I believe this quite logical to analyse. So the onus is on students applying for trv to study the trend of visa refusals and aprovals to know the appropriate and best time to apply.But above all its God that does all the work since he alone knows what time is best to bless his own. So guys that were refused please never give up on your dreams until its attained !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
dosunmu matilda: I submitted my application on d 7th of september and it got to CDHc on d 10th of september,dis is d 10 week of my application and d only update is ur application is under process i just pray God takes control of everything
Another applicant yet to be called, it is well, urs is certain this week by monday by God's grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Guys....from my point of view....I believe we all agree that there is a quota system.....now, the Canadian gov...when issue visas, expecially Study Visas....projects or wants to keep all graduates after their studies....hence the creation of CEC (Canadian Exp. Class) pathway to PR....they plan ahead to ensure the number of students admitted a yr, their program start date and end dates matches the CEC quota for any particular yr....hope this is not confusing...lol....for 2013...they have 10,000 spots for CEC...these guys need people, but they are not willing to bring people in, in millions....of cos, schools have quotas but that has nothing to do with CDHC...once schools quotas are full, they wont even offer u admission....as per visa quotas...thats purely Immigration Canada Ministers decision...not even Prime Minister....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/speeches/2012/2012-10-31.asp

Like I have earlier said....most of these refusals are bogus....dont trust all the reasons....remember I was refused initially and I went back with same docs and an extra bank statement...and the second interviewer told me he would have approved the first time if he had interviewed me...so...na just excuse of clear files and tell Supervisor I finished all my work...Salary review is December...just did mine...so, u get the drift...

Please reapply...it is well

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
Even if na Goodluck Jonathan's quota remain, it must be given to me.
Afterall na Governor's quota I take enta University, they were even advising and counselling me the course to choose and the prospects, bt na same VC wey person no dey near ihm office. Dept wey no dey give admisn 4 ppl wey use am 4 second choice had no choice bt to give me admission a day to matric. How dem expect me to re-write jamb wit score of 256 and good waec?

The no of rejections on friday cannot make me loose hope. Lai lai.
Next week will favour us.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
mercylicious: Even if na Goodluck Jonathan's quota remain, it must be given to me.
Afterall na Governor's quota I take enta University, they were even advising and counselling me the course to choose and the prospects, bt na same VC wey person no dey near ihm office. Dept wey no dey give admisn 4 ppl wey use am 4 second choice had no choice bt to give me admission a day to matric. How dem expect me to re-write jamb wit score of 256 and good waec?

The no of rejections on friday cannot make me loose hope. Lai lai.
Next week will favour us.

VC connection doesn't extend to CDHC.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
I don't know when CDHC called some group of people and discussed the quota stuff with them.people should learn to say what they know.No one should use quota to blame his or her denial.Only God knows d best for all of us and I also believe that every disappointment is a blessing but that doesn't you should give up.......I just hate it when people talk about the quota stuff.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
@All, if you believe the quota thingy is the reason for friday, your argument will crumble as soon as people get call ups this week and probably in near coming weeks.I am not saying it isn't the case however, wait till others who submitted up until the last day CDHC accepted applications for early 2013 applicants get back to the house.
There may be limited trvs but I haven't really heard of a country complaining of too many students coming to study but rather too many coming with the 'intention' of studying but having other agenda.
#my advice, scrutinize ur application to see how to bolster it more, PRAY-God can do so Great things even with little things,and try and sell urself with ur study plan,having the funds you need is also a very added advantage.PRAY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.