Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (511007 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
I have missed a lot oh, i will like to extend my gladness that the family of Siga is doing well . . . To all those that have received their packages, Congrats and to them that are expecting, He is Able! . . . See you all in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
earthgreeners:

Nice one Robbie.......

Although the Credit card route is time saving and more convenient.
The Form A route seem to be the better option....abi what do you think?

@earthgreeners Thanks brother, I agree with you on the Form A... If one is not in a hurry, It'll save some money due to the CBN exchange rate and at the end, I think you'll get a better document trail for archiving and enquiry purposes.

But I had a terrible personal experience with wiring tuition fee. There was an error with my details at the bank that transferred the money and it took me about three weeks of calls and emails to rectify. In fact, I had to call the school's VP office to resolve it. But when I was to pay the balance I opted for the card option and in 2mins my transaction was complete and I had my receipt scanned to me at the day's end.

So after all said and done my brother there are Pros' and Cons' each person has to choose his/ her way undecided

Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mosquitoway: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
adexcube:

Congrats man, go achieve your dream, will meet you in Canny by God's grace.
Thanks a lot boss,would be expecting you soonest,thank you all for your support during these times,I now have my trv in hand,God would perfect it for everyone of us...amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by 2precious: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
@kayce43, well done. Congrat mosquito latest trv in d house. I did my medicals on the 10th of jan(ikoyi), when I didn't hear from them after the supposed 4weeks, I checked nairaland and saw this topic. I'm praying for all of us remaining, the good Lord will hear us soon and relieve us of this great tension.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hi all. To the glory of God I got a mail about an hour ago to go to the visa application centre for instructions as early as possible. I went there few minutes later and behold, it's an instruction for medicals and one year tuition fee payment. Pls house I'd like to go for medicals tomoro morning. Can I get a detailed address of a very good place for medicals? Thank y'all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blawi1(f): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ Siga, thank God for your wife's life being preserved. Wifey is Numero Uno. Pls rest as much as you can, work and kids permiting.

@ Mosquitoway........ Waiting with bated breath for your news tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olufemi14(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
Asaju @ V.I
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olufemi14(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
@Zion Specie: congrats.. If u dey lagos.. Asaju Medical Centre, 2 Olosa street, V.Island Lagos. Tel. 01-2700040. Na 28k. U nid 2 go dere wit ur international passport and a copy of d data page.. 3 passport photograph. Try goin der very early in d mornin so dat u can be thru b4 noon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
UpdatedList of Applicants through with Medicals, awaiting TRV

@Kayce 43 January 7th, Asaju, Lagos
@Kenniy January 8th , Ikoyi clinic
@2_precious January 10th Ikoyi clinic
@Oc (kayce43's friend) January 9th Asaju clinic
@lus@5 February 5th, Abuja
@Olufemi14 February 11th Asaju Lagos
@Iwinosajack February 15th Lagos

Our TRV is sure by Gods grace....Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
olufemi14: Asaju @ V.I
Thanks bro! Pls can I have an idea how much I should hold with me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
[quote author=ZionSpecie]Hi all. To the glory of God I got a mail about an hour ago to go to the visa application centre for instructions as early as possible. I went there few minutes later and behold, it's an instruction for medicals and one year tuition fee payment. Pls house I'd like to go for medicals tomoro morning. Can I get a detailed address of a very good place for medicals? Thank y'all[

Congrats my broda, ther ar two places u can do ur medicals in Lagos. Asaju Medical clinic is at 2, Oloosa str. D road is opp Eko hotel in VI. The other one is at Ikoyi, am not sure of d address. Go with ur int'l passport, medical form print out, 4 passport photos & 28k. Best of luck ma broda

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
olufemi14: @Zion Specie: congrats.. If u dey lagos.. Asaju Medical Centre, 2 Olosa street, V.Island Lagos. Tel. 01-2700040. Na 28k. U nid 2 go dere wit ur international passport and a copy of d data page.. 3 passport photograph. Try goin der very early in d mornin so dat u can be thru b4 noon.
Oh! Thanks a lot bro! This is quite explicit. Far too kind!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
One more thing house. Pls VFS said I'll receive a mail that contains medical form attachment but the mail I received has nothing like that. Should I go back to their office tomorrow or is there anywhere else I could download the form? Thank y'all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
2_precious: @kayce43, well done. Congrat mosquito latest trv in d house. I did my medicals on the 10th of jan(ikoyi), when I didn't hear from them after the supposed 4weeks, I checked nairaland and saw this topic. I'm praying for all of us remaining, the good Lord will hear us soon and relieve us of this great tension.
Amen...so u too waiting, God will do it! What skool? Wen r u resuming?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
[quote author=ZionSpecie]One more thing house. Pls VFS said I'll receive a mail that contains medical form attachment but the mail I received has nothing like that. Should I go back to their office tomorrow or is there anywhere else I could download the form? Thank y'all[/

Its a personalized form with ur IME number, so u can't download it elsewhere. Its normally attached to d medical instructions mail from CDHC. If u don't hav it I would suggest u mail or visit d Embassy tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
[quote author=iwinosajack ][/quote]
Oh I know what the issue is! On the letter I received today, my email was spelt wrong by the embassy. I guess they must have sent it to a wrong email address. Do you advise I go to VFS or embassy straight?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
Note guys esp those awaiting medicals, zionspecie and Iwinosajack were called for medicals in just 2months after submission, thrs nuffin God can't do!!! Irrespective of CDHC scary methods this year, kip faith and hope alive!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
[quote author=ZionSpecie]
Go to d Embassy with ur package.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
[quote author=kayce43]Note guys esp those awaiting medicals, zionspecie and Iwinosajack were called for medicals in just 2months after submission, thrs nuffin God can't do!!! Irrespective of CDHC scary methods this year, kip faith and hope alive![/

@ kayce, u ar right ma broda. Nothing God can not do! Prepare hard as if everything depends on u & pray hard as if everything depends on GOD! We will all make it IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ kayce, how far? I wonder wat is taking them so long to issue ur TRV! Were u asked to submit anything dat needs verification? I guess they ar so busy wit medicals. Wen TRVs start, its going to b many in d house! Urs is sure IJN. Don't panic!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
ZionSpecie:
As for believing so much in miracles, I am one of dem. I av experienced God give me good grades in sch wen I ddn't deserve it. Whether u believe it or not, miracles r real. Children of God dn't av to qualify for somtin b4 they get it. Christ has purchased all things on our behalf! The just live by faith and not by works. It is well

Miracles are HAPPENING!!! Those dat doesn't blieve in miracle shld tk note!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
ZionSpecie: Hi all. To the glory of God I got a mail about an hour ago to go to the visa application centre for instructions as early as possible. I went there few minutes later and behold, it's an instruction for medicals and one year tuition fee payment. Pls house I'd like to go for medicals tomoro morning. Can I get a detailed address of a very good place for medicals? Thank y'all

Congrat man........ Wht sch are u going to and wht course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Huzzie: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
Adexhat: November 22nd, 2013

@Lucky don... ΐ think its time for you to warm up as Iτ̅ seems they are about to be through with Nov. You submitted Dec 3rd right.
Looking at things, ΐ don't think they usually get loads of applications for May start date unlike winter and Fall.ΐ have to sit down, relax and keep my hands crossed as ΐ wait for them to start with January. Insha Allahu we will all get our wishes.cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
Huzzie:

@Lucky don... ΐ think its time for you to warm up as Iτ̅ seems they are about to be through with Nov. You submitted Dec 3rd right.
Looking at things, ΐ don't think they usually get loads of applications for May start date unlike winter and Fall.ΐ have to sit down, relax and keep my hands crossed as ΐ wait for them to start with January. Insha Allahu we will all get our wishes.cheers.
yea bro,i submitted 3rd dec.God will see us through.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
@Adexhat,any update from Vfs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
ZionSpecie: One more thing house. Pls VFS said I'll receive a mail that contains medical form attachment but the mail I received has nothing like that. Should I go back to their office tomorrow or is there anywhere else I could download the form? Thank y'all

you prolly have tot to check, but just in case, you might wanna go thro your spam/bulk mails..there might be the 'treasure' there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
@all those that are staying far from lagos and paid for Vfs courier service,did the vfs send your passport and instructions via courier or did you travel to lagos to collect them personally before you went for medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
iwinosajack :
@ kayce, how far? I wonder wat is taking them so long to issue ur TRV! Were u asked to submit anything dat needs verification? I guess they ar so busy wit medicals. Wen TRVs start, its going to b many in d house! Urs is sure IJN. Don't panic!!!
Its enuf to get me worried but i refuse to be worried! i rather kip my mind stayed on what God can do dan wats happening ard me...tanks 4 ur concern. i dint submit any extra docs, i was not asked to...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by 2precious: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
kayce43:
Amen...so u too waiting, God will do it! What skool? Wen r u resuming?

D trv is for my baby, I got mine alongside my husband when I was pregnant of her but I stayed back to have her in nigeria. My husband is currently there studying @ UoA, We will join him as soon as her trv is out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Congrats to all dat got medic calls. n i wish all other medical n Trv awaitees all the best. It is well inshallah Allah.
NB
The peeps dat got medic calls recently Should Kindly help fall applicants by listing d docs they submitted.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
[quote author=iwinosajack ][/quote]
Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
iwinosajack :

Miracles are HAPPENING!!! Those dat doesn't blieve in miracle shld tk note!!
Yes bro! Faithful is He who has called us into rest and peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.