Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (512386 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:50am On Mar 01, 2013
gbesunboke: fall,
also pls i need document to be submitted i was ask to submit by april first.my sponsor is using uk account statement and payslip

click on the link in my signature, then click Application kiit, then checklist....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2013
Fhemmmy: I cant wait to see someone like you in Canada, cos you will do so well . . . Canada is a land of opportunity for people that are not lazy and matured, wish you were coming to Ontario . . . tongue

Thanks egbon mi, I applied to schools in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Newfoundland. Hope these province are fair enough.

I have a long term plan to attend University of Toronto for my PhD.

I pray and hope my plans work out....

Thanks for the encouragement
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2013
teexzle: Sup @ earthgreeners anything frm mun yet btw send ur email address

No updates...I even contacted the program coordinator, he said decisions are yet to be made on applications.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:04am On Mar 01, 2013
TEAM FALL 2013
1) owenklay : PG
2) galala123: PG
3) Goldie20: UG
4) ronakoks : PG
5) earthgreeners: PG (MB/SK/MUN)
6) kanayogod:UG (Lehtbridge)
7) freshdude: PG
8.) adim02: PG (Niagara) ******
9) jman77: UG (MUN)
10) dommakavelli: PG
11) bukahands: PG (MUN)
12) just_thinking: UG
13) mekusino: PG
14) blink6: UG
15) alezdegr8: PG
16) ezme: PG
17) efosa12345
18) *newacca: PG
19) Imadebaby: PG
20) rockar: PG (Niagara)
21) elkharpone: UG
22) emmatony: PG
23) vooz: PG (Saskatchewan)
24) accra2005: PG
25) seir405: PG (MUN, Sask.)
26) Emblem: PG (Lethbridge)
27) Burningflamz: PG
28) efewhao: UG (Windsor)
29) aduke02: PG
30) jennyfar: PG (Victoria, Ottawa)
31) mozo: PG(Royal road, Victoria)
32) xtus: PG(Georgian)
33) gbesunboke: PG (Fanshawe)
34) teexzle: PG (MUN)

NB: Those whose names are yet to be added should indicate their proposed program, level, University / college.

Last Update: 01/03/2013 07:03am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2013
@all,

I'm finding it difficult to understand why CDHC state ''travel history'' as part of reasons for denial....

Does it mean those that have travel history cannot break the law or what...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rakven: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2013
Good Morning house please i need your advise i have two admission letter one from MUN and SAK for UG which of the two can i use and what are the documents my sponsor need to give to me and i hope am not late for sept 2013 for now?Please i need your advise.

Thanks

Ronke
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2013
rakven: Good Morning house please i need your advise i have two admission letter one from MUN and SAK for UG which of the two can i use and what are the documents my sponsor need to give to me and i hope am not late for sept 2013 for now?Please i need your advise.

Thanks

Ronke

Dear Ronke,

Thanks for your interest in studying in Canada..

I would advise you pick Saskatchewan for obvious reasons. As regards the document you need to submit, click on the link in my signature (click application kit, click checklist).

I also wish to inform you that you are not late for Fall 2013, ensure you submit to CDHC latest May 2013.

Should you require further information, do not hesitate to contact the ''travelling to Canada'' thread on nairaland.

Best Regards
Earthgreeners
For : Fall 2013 applicants

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2013
I've been away from this forum for so long, but I certainly can't forget you guys cause y'all kept me strong when my visa was still pending...school is really hectic now so I may not be able to come here as often as I want..but once I'm on hols I'll come and chip in my 2cents..@earthgreeners i'm seriously rooting for you oh...you've been of tremendous help..I pray everything works out fine for you...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2013
Bee_Mee_Nee: I've been away from this forum for so long, but I certainly can't forget you guys cause y'all kept me strong when my visa was still pending...school is really hectic now so I may not be able to come here as often as I want..but once I'm on hols I'll come and chip in my 2cents..@earthgreeners i'm seriously rooting for you oh...you've been of tremendous help..I pray everything works out fine for you...

Hello Madam, how's life out there in Canada..(University of Manitoba)..we really need dat 2cents (loonies and toonies). Are you staying on Campus?
I wish you all the best.. May God crown all our efforts
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2013
earthgreeners:

Hello my brother, how's life out there in Canada....we really need dat 2cents (loonies and toonies).
I wish you all the best.. May God crown all our efforts
Life in canada has been really cool..apart from the initial cold sha...the lecturers are really good too...it shouldn't be too difficult to do well here..I'm a girl tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2013
Bee_Mee_Nee:
Life in canada has been really cool..apart from the initial cold sha...the lecturers are really good too...it shouldn't be too difficult to do well here..I'm a girl tho

are you staying on Campus? I would love to have a chat with you on UofM and life in Manitoba...plz kindly add me on FB with my email earthgreeners@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2013
earthgreeners:

are you staying on Campus? I would love to have a chat with you on UofM and life in Manitoba...plz kindly add me on FB with my email earthgreeners@gmail.com
Alright, I don't stay on campus tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2013
Hello house! We're sure of many positive results this month in Jesus Name! Pls the instruction reads payment for one year tuition fee and board. I wanna knw how to go abt d board thing. I mailed d school yesterday and they said I'll pay $25 hostel app fee. If accepted, I'll pay $400 confirmation fee after which I'll pay about $2,200 per semester plus other small small fees for accommodation which wil all som to about $7000 for accommodation. Pls is this d best option I have in British Columbia? Infact having to wire money in such tiny bits is kinda uninteresting to me. What do u think house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2013
earthgreeners: @all,

I'm finding it difficult to understand why CDHC state ''travel history'' as part of reasons for denial....

Similar to the US embassy,what I feel is that its just an excuse to reduce the num of applicants, no tangible reason.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2013
mozo: Similar to the US embassy,what I feel is that its just an excuse to reduce the num of applicants, no tangible reason.

Exactly my thoughts my brother. Thanks for making me understand better.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olufemi14(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2013
@zionspecie: I was also given dat condition by d CDHC. I paid d accommodation fees (5600USD) in2 d skul account but didn't commit maiself by paying d application fee since dere'll b cheaper accommodation off campus. I sent d telex copy of d payment d person in charge who in turn send me a letter 2 giv 2 d embassy cos mai deadline was on the 26th of feb.. Did d wire transfer on d 19th n dey reciv it on d 21st. Mai advice is mail d skul dat u want 2 pay d accommodation fee in2 dier account in other to beat d time frame of d embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=earthgreeners]@all,

[/

U don't understand d letter, the denial letter has all d reasons a visa could b denied written on it , all d VOs do is to tick d ones applicable to an individual. Wat u consider are d ones marked wit a pen, most especially the one written in ink. May we not see that letter again IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2013
olufemi14: @zionspecie: I was also given dat condition by d CDHC. I paid d accommodation fees (5600USD) in2 d skul account but didn't commit maiself by paying d application fee since dere'll b cheaper accommodation off campus. I sent d telex copy of d payment d person in charge who in turn send me a letter 2 giv 2 d embassy cos mai deadline was on the 26th of feb.. Did d wire transfer on d 19th n dey reciv it on d 21st. Mai advice is mail d skul dat u want 2 pay d accommodation fee in2 dier account in other to beat d time frame of d embassy.
Thanks so much bro. But d major fee is d accommodation fee. Urs is 5600, mine shuld be 6600. App fee and d rest is less dan 500. So there's no need to look for off campus accommodation or what do u think? And then did u pay d tutition fee wt d accommodation fee at once or do I av to do it one by one? Thanks for d assistance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olufemi14(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2013
@zionspecie: wot apened wit mine was dat I had paid d tuition b4 d embassy told me 2 go n pay. D skul deadline 4 tuition payment was Nov 1, 2012. Just mail the skul and ask if u culd pay it 2geda. U wil indicate on the wire transfer form (reason for payment)- Tution and Accommodation and submit d invoice along with it..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2013
olufemi14: @zionspecie: wot apened wit mine was dat I had paid d tuition b4 d embassy told me 2 go n pay. D skul deadline 4 tuition payment was Nov 1, 2012. Just mail the skul and ask if u culd pay it 2geda. U wil indicate on the wire transfer form (reason for payment)- Tution and Accommodation and submit d invoice along with it..
Wow! So helpful. Thanks a million
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2013
iwinosajack :
[/quote][quote author=iwinosajack ]

if d VO shuld write wit ink pen "not credible"............. wht exactly do u think they are trying to say
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
xtus:

if d VO shuld write wit ink pen "not credible"............. wht exactly do u think they are trying to say

Is it sponsorship not credible or the student?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
iwinosajack :

Is it sponsorship not credible or the student?

i sent u a mail............. just not credible was written wit ink. plz check ur inbox
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by winbyforce: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hey gurus in the house! can anyone suggest some pharmacology graduate schools(PhD) in canada that i can apply to? my application to the US schools not really working out as planned. tanx guys,any advice will be welcomed with gratitude. I have a MSc degree in pharmacolgy(ibadan),Toefl iBT -104, GRE- Q-157,V-152,AW-3.5.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
xtus: if d VO shuld write wit ink pen "not credible"............. wht exactly do u think they are trying to say

You need to check one or all of the following about ur sponsor.

1) Financial statement
2) Source of income
3) Relationship
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bullstriker: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
@all
I was an active member on this thread since part1.but when I was denied I become inactive eventhough I have been reapplying since then.I have been denied 3 times in less than 2 yrs.first one-insufficient proof of relationship with sponsor(uncle used),second one(not a bonafide student,won't return after studies)(this time my father is my sponsor),the third one(won't return-purpose of visit and travel history were tick,then" not credible was handwritten).this last denial was last month.infact,I had to sent tolyem(a member here to pick it up for me).meanwhile I has been following the thread eventhough I have not been contributing.
I am reapplying yet again for fall 2013.so,earthgreeners put me on the list.I must also commend earthgreeners,siga,fhemmy,xtus,mercylousfor a good Job here.and also every one that I forget to remember there names.
Let's GO FALL 2013.
This is the last shot I have to give it

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
@bullstriker....wow....I respect ur courage....I believed I have shared a friends case that is almost similar...he was denied 3 times, then evetually applied for the Skilled Worker Class and was granted....so, if u can check that route and U are qualified...I would say maybe try it out...might take abit longer though....better still go bold and strong this time u apply for ur study visa....God will be with u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bullstriker: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
That's my last denial letter.house,pls hw do I tackle this now.I am an SSCE holder,left school since 2006,have been doing biz since then.
In my first two app,I went for nursing.last one was biz admin diploma yet denial.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
I love this man's spirit....Bros, can you please bring up your case file.. So that we can all contribute to make it a success......

I'm very much interested in your case....The VOs must av thought you are desperate to leave for Canada...you need to really convince them dis time .

Focus on home ties, and ur sponsor's source of income.

bullstriker: @all
I was an active member on this thread since part1.but when I was denied I become inactive eventhough I have been reapplying since then.I have been denied 3 times in less than 2 yrs.first one-insufficient proof of relationship with sponsor(uncle used),second one(not a bonafide student,won't return after studies)(this time my father is my sponsor),the third one(won't return-purpose of visit and travel history were tick,then" not credible was handwritten).this last denial was last month.infact,I had to sent tolyem(a member here to pick it up for me).meanwhile I has been following the thread eventhough I have not been contributing.
I am reapplying yet again for fall 2013.so,earthgreeners put me on the list.I must also commend earthgreeners,siga,fhemmy,xtus,mercylousfor a good Job here.and also every one that I forget to remember there names.
Let's GO FALL 2013.
This is the last shot I have to give it

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bullstriker: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Thanks Siga and earthgreeners,when my application is ready,I will e-mail u for review.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
bullstriker: That's my last denial letter.house,pls hw do I tackle this now.I am an SSCE holder,left school since 2006,have been doing biz since then.
In my first two app,I went for nursing.last one was biz admin diploma yet denial.
....Aggghhh...The gap between ur SSCE and now is wide bro...7yrs ...plus u switch programs from Nursing to Business Admin....U just managed to show them u are desperate....u shouldnt have changed programs, if at all...not this far apart....

Well....God is capable....I would say u go with ur last program and repackage then write a convincing letter explaining in details why after SSCE u opted for business....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by twizer(f): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
@earthgreeners, thanx for your response you've been helpful .@vooze, what month did you complete your application to u of s? Actually I completed my application this month, could it be the reason for the delay? I m getting so worried nw. Should I be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.