Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508914 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2012
jerohstones:

Kindly notify me when you hear from them, I submitted June 12th

I also submitted on june 12 but yet to hear anyfin from them.letz put our hope in God and i belief we would have testimonies.i dont think any of the june applicants have heard anyfin 4rm them.letz kip ourselves posted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2012
priscilia:

Thanks a lot, would definately do that this time. @aLl wld still like to hear your suggestions

when did u submit and wen were u denied?
How old are u and Have u been working?
What docs do u submit in support of ur sponsor?
Do u submit landed properties
does ur sponsor reside in nigeria?
Throw light to this for further directive.BEST OF LUCK.WE GO ENTER SOON JAWE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2012
Shineke!..This Part 3 don enter page 50...na wa ooo...dis thread tite....I still dey load for Fall 2013 admission, and April 2013 submission to CDHC...God willing (Insha Allah)
@ebugirl, fflower, shavel, dipo, lyf, solomon oko, sirdam, et al....make una send me copy of Letter of sponsorship and questionnaire naw..i need am b4 una land for .ca ooo......
earthgreeners@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2012
@all Its like CDHC is vexing for dec starters o lol, this one they've not answered anyone. But I believe when they start sending med instructions they'll send in batches. Let's just keep praying
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2012
@House;
Pls what do they mean by this OFFICIAL FEE SCHEDULE? House pls throw more light on this....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jerohstones: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
spencer3705:

I also submitted on june 12 but yet to hear anyfin from them.letz put our hope in God and i belief we would have testimonies.i dont think any of the june applicants have heard anyfin 4rm them.letz kip ourselves posted.

Yea, I guess so
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
Jokzoh: @House;
Pls what do they mean by this OFFICIAL FEE SCHEDULE? House pls throw more light on this....

An official document showing your cost of studies, sent to you by the school or printed on their website

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
@ all who hv received trv's recently, pls is it compulsory 2 submit original of cert. of incorporatn & tax clearance or is photocopy ok..whc 1 did u guyz submit, i used photocopy in 1st applicatn, bt all othr docx were originals..thnx 4 ur assistance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2012
Don Cipher: @ all who hv received trv's recently, pls is it compulsory 2 submit original of cert. of incorporatn & tax clearance or is photocopy ok..whc 1 did u guyz submit, i used photocopy in 1st applicatn, bt all othr docx were originals..thnx 4 ur assistance.

make sure u certify all photopies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Felipea: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2012
Hi all,
I pray d coming week brings more medical invites and TRVs.

I have a different middle name on my birth cert only. All other docs have d same names. I have also indicated on the application form dt I hav used other names but I don't have any doc(lyk affidavit) to indicate name change....

Is this okay or shld I get an affidavit??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:59am On Aug 12, 2012
@felipe a, get a document to explain d diff in name i.e affidavit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2012
@all,is uni of saskatchewan not a good school,why are people running away from this uni?

Any student who is in uni of saskatchewan or just applied should notify me.

I WISH EVERYONE ALL THE BEST...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2012
spencer3705: @all,is uni of saskatchewan not a good school,why are people running away from this uni?

Any student who is in uni of saskatchewan or just applied should notify me.

I WISH EVERYONE ALL THE BEST...

i believe reason why ppl choose the popular schools (i mean d one yu read on here) is cos of the tuition and the payment method for the processing fee.

Also headin to U of S
undergrad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2012
University of Saskatchewan is a prestigious university, Most people on dis thread go for other schools due to choice of course, Tuition fee, Admission requirement and choice of province...Infact, Uof S is in same category as Uof M
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2012
@spencer3705, what course are you going for at Uof S, Undergrad or graduate studies......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2012
lillaowow:

i believe reason why ppl choose the popular schools (i mean d one yu read on here) is cos of the tuition and the payment method for the processing fee.

Also headin to U of S
undergrad

am also an undergraduate student.av applied on june.have u submited?when?have u heard anyfin?what course?GOD DEY
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2012
earthgreeners: @spencer3705, what course are you going for at Uof S, Undergrad or graduate studies......

International studies.am going as undergraduate student.the reason y i chose d course is becos itz coherent to law.i have been studying law in a private university.hope u get d gist
ARE U HEADING TO U OF S AS WELL?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by shema: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
@house...can visa fee be paid at vac? Thanks for your response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2012
@shema,u cnt pay ur visa fee @d vac offc,go to UBA to get a bank draft to dt effect,i think uba is one of d best banks cos its lesser just 19,500,bt if u go to lyk GTB, it'll be more dan that... Hope ds helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
*****Strolls in*****strolls out*****
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
Felipe-a:
Hi all,
I pray d coming week brings more medical invites and TRVs.

I have a different middle name on my birth cert only. All other docs have d same names. I have also indicated on the application form dt I hav used other names but I don't have any doc(lyk affidavit) to indicate name change....

Is this okay or shld I get an affidavit??

Get an affidavit! I had dis kinda issue, all I did was to get an affidavit. Success
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by shema: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
@Danyl thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
Thnx, i apprc8t.

spencer3705:

make sure u certify all photopies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
@ all those dt hv applied 4 study permit more thn once, wht does UCI mean & hw does it affect an application whn applying a 2nd time to cdhc..thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2012
spencer3705:

International studies.am going as undergraduate student.the reason y i chose d course is becos itz coherent to law.i have been studying law in a private university.hope u get d gist

Anyone for lambton college?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hopefully dozens of medical and trv from tomorrow
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
spencer3705:

am also an undergraduate student.av applied on june.have u submited?when?have u heard anyfin?what course?GOD DEY

nope i haven't..wld be submittin before d end of d month..want to make sure i cover all loopholes.
Originally, d admission is for sept. But has a January start date
going for GeoPhysics.
Yep God dey
have 2 sponsors, Mum(main sponsor), Brother (co-sponsor)
hopefully, we can relate more.
Btw, did yu submit the letter containing yur Portal log-in id (letter indicatin the January start date) wit yur app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lalla89: 4:28am On Aug 13, 2012
lillaowow:

nope i haven't..wld be submittin before d end of d month..want to make sure i cover all loopholes.
Originally, d admission is for sept. But has a January start date
going for GeoPhysics.
Yep God dey
have 2 sponsors, Mum(main sponsor), Brother (co-sponsor)
hopefully, we can relate more.
Btw, did yu submit the letter containing yur Portal log-in id (letter indicatin the January start date) wit yur app?
@lillaowow ,im submiting 1st of week of september too pls can i have ur contact then we can share ideas.tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2012
shavel: *****Strolls in*****strolls out*****
Bros na wa oo, he don turn to strolling tinz abi.....well, all d best ooo...when is ur date of departure?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2012
I'm still looking out for guyz heading to either University of Manitoba, University Of Saskatchewan or Memorial University , Fall 2013 starts......
I beleive we shld start putting tinz together now.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2012
spencer3705:

Yeah, Masters.......but for Fall 2013...wld join u guy next year..God Willing......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 13, 2012
earthgreeners:
Bros na wa oo, he don turn to strolling tinz abi.....well, all d best ooo...when is ur date of departure?
abi na?.....very soon! not up to 2weeks///

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.