Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (511006 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
spencer3705: @guudgod

whatz up wif ur application?avnt u heard anyfin from cdhc?
Were u ask to pay full tuition?whatz ur view considering d considerition?

@spencer..have you submitted a new start date to the cdhc with the proove of payment of your tution?
As for me..I was asked for a new start date too..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
valentino81:
I dey laff at august applicant; there so many fins u don't understand about him;
1- look at his username
2- he takes fins to be personal
3- the way at which we address issue will be diffrnt from individual persons.
He is a kind of person that will want to gain from others, buh neva want to share info.
I have a fwend like that when I was in school; during the exam period, he will want to cheat from you and at the same time covering his book, not even knowing that all he has done is zero.
So, I fnk bfr he join, info is getting in and out, so, his emmergence shouldn't create any mishap.
Get me right @ august applicant; I am not against ur opinion or attitude, just trying to shed more light on individual diffrences.
@ efosa; by Gods grace, thnx for the love.
Bakorede, I miss ur disturbance!

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I don laff scatter my ribs oooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
efosa12345:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I don laff scatter my ribs oooooooo

@all

pls dnt let us take fins personal.if people laugh at u 2day,dnt forget they mit hail and give u kudos in d future.all in all,just to create a sense of humor and to make tinz interesting.hmmn!abeg dnt fall victim cos it mit be painful.lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by breadbutter: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Joe980: @bread&butter...God will add tea to your case pretty soon. My worry is the September start you have. If CDHC sends you medical call up this week, its gonna take abt 3-4wks for trv and you know what that means. Please re confirm if your school has other start dates...@house, more light on this please!

@joe980 Thanx , that aspect scare me a lot cos I am going for Applied banking and finance and its just a year program , has only one start date, fall (sept 4) and another start date is sept 4, 2013. I already did ask the ask the school.
Dats why I need house to advice me on issue of things here . To be honest , I must tell you when I first get into this forum and noticed people were so worried about this embassy palava, how they keep wasting peoples time but I don't take it serious , na now I con dey feel am.. Mehn its no easy o. I feel like catching that flight today sef..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
GuudGod:

@spencer..have you submitted a new start date to the cdhc with the proove of payment of your tution?
As for me..I was asked for a new start date too..

baba mi,i mail d school and i was informed dat my admision leter wud expire by jan 10 2013.i was asked to print d mail and attach it wif photocopy of my admision letter.

As per the tuition fee,i wud make it dis week or next cos am still changing money to hard curency seeking an agent to make payment perfectly.mhen!it cud be injurious if money wasnt transfered perfectly landing in some1 elses'account.lol.hopefuly,by nxt week thursday or friday,everyfin wud b set for submision.

Note"sud we pay anoda fee for return envelope @ vac"?GOD DEY.
Forward ur email 2 my box plz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
@bread&butter, prepare your mind for a new start date. Contact your school and know if january start date can be arranged for you. The truth is that, your chance of getting TRV for this fall is slim, but we never can tell. CDHC in its wisdom could decide otherwise. Lastly visit the embassy ASAP (this wednesday), if you are in lagos. @all, i mean new applicants, try to submit your study permit application to the CDHC atleast 5 mnths to your start date to give room for any delay. (i stand to be corrected).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
Can someone please explain how I can get a bank draft to apply for a study permit? undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
@jesus 4 all

18th june aplicant,wad up wif ur status?na dis week or next o!i dey xpet ur testimony.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
spencer3705: @jesus 4 all

18th june aplicant,wad up wif ur status?na dis week or next o!i dey xpet ur testimony.

Spencer when did you submit and when did you do your medical?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
spencer3705: @jesus 4 all

Wetin be ur email address nah..or make u try check ur NL inbox.I dey try initiate contact btw us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
Cori_corde: Can someone please explain how I can get a bank draft to apply for a study permit? undecided

Any GTbank near you. it will cost you around N300 so total payment will be N19800+ some change
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
@cori-corde, visit any branch of first bank, zenith or uba etc, in lagos, that is, if you are in lagos. Tell them what you need the draft for and the rest will be handled by them. The draft must be made payable in lagos and your passport number on the back. If you are not currently in lagos, i'l advise you to wait till you want to submit your application. Hope this help alittle.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
valentino81:
I dey laff at august applicant; there so many fins u don't understand about him;
1- look at his username
2- he takes fins to be personal
3- the way at which we address issue will be diffrnt from individual persons.
He is a kind of person that will want to gain from others, buh neva want to share info.
I have a fwend like that when I was in school; during the exam period, he will want to cheat from you and at the same time covering his book, not even knowing that all he has done is zero.
So, I fnk bfr he join, info is getting in and out, so, his emmergence shouldn't create any mishap.
Get me right @ august applicant; I am not against ur opinion or attitude, just trying to shed more light on individual diffrences.
@ efosa; by Gods grace, thnx for the love.
Bakorede, I miss ur disturbance!

You are asking this person for personal information and yet making gesture of him/her. Na wa for una o. Sometimes its better we mind our business and leave others with theirs. You cant achieve anything with this kind of remarks. Please stop it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
Thank you so much. Do you have any information whatsoever about the self-addressed prepaid courier envelope thingy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
GuudGod:

Wetin be ur email address nah..or make u try check ur NL inbox.I dey try initiate contact btw us.

call me on dis number 08075737479 for beter conversation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
kennyGGG:

Spencer when did you submit and when did you do your medical?

submited june 12
invited for medical on 31august.did med on 4th sept
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
omosanyaolak: @cori-corde, visit any branch of first bank, zenith or uba etc, in lagos, that is, if you are in lagos. Tell them what you need the draft for and the rest will be handled by them. The draft must be made payable in lagos and your passport number on the back. If you are not currently in lagos, i'l advise you to wait till you want to submit your application. Hope this help alittle.

my chairman,he cud do it in any designated cdhc bank.they knw ao to do it.bt make sure "payable in lagos"is stamped on it.write ur name and date of birth at d back.i did mine 100hrs away frm lag
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
As long as u submit through Canadian Visa Application Centre (VAC) @ billings way oregun prepaid courier is not required.

Cori_corde: Thank you so much. Do you have any information whatsoever about the self-addressed prepaid courier envelope thingy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by breadbutter: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
omosanyaolak: @bread&butter, prepare your mind for a new start date. Contact your school and know if january start date can be arranged for you. The truth is that, your chance of getting TRV for this fall is slim, but we never can tell. CDHC in its wisdom could decide otherwise. Lastly visit the embassy ASAP (this wednesday), if you are in lagos. @all, i mean new applicants, try to submit your study permit application to the CDHC atleast 5 mnths to your start date to give room for any delay. (i stand to be corrected).

@omosanyaolak.
Yeah . Noted that now, I'll mak that ma plan B as at next week . I mean to just give the whole thing little time if incase my bread is eventually buttered .
But what of the tuition paid ? Can it in anyway called (gone forever) cos it was stated on my admission letter when to ask for refund and which I already pass that day which means I can't ask for refund. I will mail d school sha anyway but want to know if I can be further enlightened .

@all
Nice to av somtin 4rm yu too na. Understand yu well well. I don't know that. I only get to know this when I get into this forum. Got no Agent or anybody to tell me , doing all the application things myself and I read through instructions anyway on the CDHC web and saw 3month. I don't even know medicals on its own will take another month. Na wa o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
Don Cipher: As long as u submit through Canadian Visa Application Centre (VAC) @ billings way oregun prepaid courier is not required.

u will be required to pay the sum of #4,125 @ VAC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
spencer3705:

submited june 12

Lucky you. You submitted late and did medical before resumption. Are you sure your start date wont change?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
kennyGGG:

You are asking this person for personal information and yet making gesture of him/her. Na wa for una o. Sometimes its better we mind our business and leave others with theirs. You cant achieve anything with this kind of remarks. Please stop it.

@ kenny; no one is making jest of anybody. We r just trying to share views. Don't insinuate what's not please. We r one and no man is an island of knowledge. If my comments had been taken by anyone in a diffrent perspective and wrongly intrpreted; I'm kinda sowie.

So? Newacca I dey wait ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by breadbutter: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
spencer3705:

submited june 12

See something o. I submitted june 12 also. Lucky you. God wey do yur own go do my own too o and others
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
@justwise-what hapen 2 wat i posted again!.i beg take am easy oo.YOUR GLORY WIL NOT B HIDEN 4ROM U O!amen!or is there any1 dat has been reporting my post,if YES,i wil only pray 4u dat in d mighty name of JESUS "U WIL NOT B REPORTED 2D WICKED ONES UNJUSTLY"amen.Dis prayer is 4u 2 desist 4rm such bad-belle acts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
valentino81:

@ kenny; no one is making jest of anybody. We r just trying to share views. Don't insinuate what's not please. We r one and no man is an island of knowledge. If my comments had been taken by anyone in a diffrent perspective and wrongly intrpreted; I'm kinda sowie.

So? Newacca I dey wait ooo
my post 2u has been hiden.don't just know y.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
bread&butter:

See something o. I submitted june 12 also. Lucky you. God wey do yur own go do my own too o and others

@kennyggg and breadĀ§butter...na baba God dey do am o.not by power nor by might but by his grace and mercy.just kip ursef and turn to him.pray and fast remember him abt ur plans.he wud answer our prayers.GOD IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
bread&butter:

what skul are u heading to?u of r?.
Note'let submit concise documents which hastens verification.no nid of unecesary doxs to impress v.o.they are human being as well o,no be machine.i submited my sport certific8 stating am an asset to their country.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
Bakorede: my post 2u has been hiden.don't just know y.?
@ bakorede; lols at ur comment towards just wise.
Its all for good. Inbox me anyfin u wanna do ok? The thread should be used according to the guidelines given.
@ just wise; I hail ooo, easy does it bro. We r all one. Let's keep the ball rolling.
Awaiting medicals and trv, Allah will make us hapi this week oo! Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by breadbutter: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
spencer3705:

what skul are u heading to?u of r?.
Note'let submit concise documents which hastens verification.no nid of unecesary doxs to impress v.o.they are human being as well o,no be machine.i submited my sport certific8 stating am an asset to their country.

NAIT.
I submitted all the necessary doc - together with my kid and marriage certificate sef . So far , the way I see things with these people I think its not by document sometimes. God involving in the whole thing @1st and secondly i think one should be praying his document fall in the hand of a good hearted hand cos i don't think all application can be treated by a single hand so depends on that person/section your application fall into is not lazy type or wicked within. All the way God we see us all through shaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
Cori_corde: Can someone please explain how I can get a bank draft to apply for a study permit? undecided

Go to UBA or GTB just ask them u need bank draft for study permit ASAP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
Your application reference number NGA/******/****/** is being processed at Embassy on 28/08/2012

Tired of tracking joor.... God go do am...make i relax ma muscle jare.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
valentino81:
@ bakorede and Don; good talks! That's why we are here to chip in one or two things that will be a benefit to each and evryone.
@ newacca, what's happenning bro, I mailed you since and no response yet.
@ efosa and earthgreeners, fhemmy; I hail oo.
More good news this week. Have a blessed week ahead!

@valentino81 + don cipher

Abeg check ur inbox. 4give me Messrs. I don explain myself 4 d message. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.