Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. (5158 Views)

Religious Leaders And Their Followers Take A Walk To Hell (picture) / All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare / Noise Pollution: Religious Leaders Deny Knowledge Of Approved Decibel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by kingroyce: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
Beaf!:
The poster even forgot to add this:

just because some idiot calls himself doesn't make him a real one besides even common Naira currency has counterfeit
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by ogbonoeba: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
ROSSIKE: Where did you get your statistics of Nigeria having the ''highest number of criminals in the world''?

I think you have the densest brain in the world.

There are 6000 nigerians in foreign jails...6000. Why is that so?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/6000-nigerians-in-foreign-jails-over-drug-offences/
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by Ptolomeus(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
If there are more legal controls ...
If each country controlling the pastors who are profiting from the people and evading taxes ... also false prophets and self-appointed "priests" ... I think at least adando would be a very important step ...
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
@POSTER AND HIS SUPPORTS. U must be an ignorant FOOL.Who told u Christanity is a "religion"Get your facts rite,a church is nt own by a pastor de re only founders,secondly a church is not d building.u guys shld stop living in Darkness wen der is light everywhere.Get a life!!
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by musty1987(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
they lie to us that if we pay our tithe it shal be well, yet we r getting poorer they are getting richer. we help them build their church university through our money yet we cant send our children there cos we cant afford d price. Religious is no longer d opium of masses cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by Ptolomeus(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
speak2emmalex: @POSTER AND HIS SUPPORTS. U must be an ignorant FOOL.Who told u Christanity is a "religion"Get your facts rite,a church is nt own by a pastor de re only founders,secondly a church is not d building.u guys shld stop living in Darkness wen der is light everywhere.Get a life!!
In fact, Christianity is not a religion, but a group of sects without central power, which separated from the other sect that is Catholicism. The original religion is Jewish, her first born Catholicism and Christianity (both are sects).
You are somewhat altered? Nervous? Or you always write like this?
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by Ptolomeus(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
musty1987: they lie to us that if we pay our tithe it shal be well, yet we r getting poorer they are getting richer. we help them build their church university through our money yet we cant send our children there cos we can afford d price. Religious is no longer d opium of masses cry cry cry cry cry
Your pastor does not have his private plane?
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by oraclefemi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
you educated NYGGAS shud shut the Bleep up and do something i am tired of reading all this educated bullshyte write ups, lets grab a gun and kill some mofos and set things right ..
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by musty1987(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Your pastor does not have his private plane?

he has private plane through our money. he said our reward is in hereafter
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by Ptolomeus(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
oraclefemi: you educated NYGGAS shud shut the Bleep up and do something i am tired of reading all this educated bullshyte write ups, lets grab a gun and kill some mofos and set things right ..
Do it then, God forgives sins, even murder has forgiven.
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by Ptolomeus(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Do it then, God forgives sins, even murder has forgiven.
Yeah, right ... the pastor deserves it. Must continue to pay the tithe, for the pastor to buy another plane newest and largest ...
The true servants of Christ must give all his money to the pastor, even your home, your car ...
I know a brother who gave his wife the pastor. When we are in heaven, God will reward us.
Aleluiah
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by Niflheim(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
reverend king burns people,adeboye annointed the olumba olumba jonathan,bishop obembe stole benny hinn's money,okotie wrote a poem for ibb,paul adefarasin said that obasanjo is a saint..........these pastors are sick!!!
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by fesse(f): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2012
musty1987: [color=#770077][/color]

he has private plane through our money. he said our reward is in hereafter

hehehehehehehehe. Keep donating brother, don't make use of your brain
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2012
PointB:

Let's assume for a moment that the bolded is indeed true.

What do you have to say concerning the several connections between terrorism, suicide bombing, and mass murders and the shouting of "Allah Akbar" when these malevolence are committed? Should we conclude (and rightly so) that Islam, and it's adherents are harbingers of terror? In other words, should we conclude that "Islam is a religion of peace?" is the world's most obvious irony?

Another Christian apologist , you guys are fccking full of shiite. How has the frequent terrorist attacks by islamic groups exonerated the ills and deceit in your Christian faith ? Like wtf , someone accuses you of stealing and you say , " shebi my neighbour is a murderer " , does it make your crime inexcusable. In time theirs ( islamist ) will come.
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by acidtalk: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2012
If most of us know all these things, how come week in week out we keep falling for this so called men of God's numerous tricks and deceits.

Like someone said, they just keep getting richer from our sweat and hardwork.

Doesn't it clearly proof these men are the worlds greatest crooks and fraudsters?

They are even worse than our politicians.
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by desirel: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
i agree with acidtalk and the post. i'm tired of this churches that are focus on prosperity doctrine and general psychoses/brain washing.
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by olaheavy: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2012
@All-the-christian-i.d.iots-and-goons, you're all full of s.hit! The poster began his essay by seriously indicting 'religious leaders,' which included the alfas and imams. He even mentioned Farouk Lawan before any known christian thieves. But because your devilish guts have reserved hatred for Islam you deranged started derailing the thread by attacking Islam. Let's talk about the statistics in the scheme of things: someone mentioned more than 6000 Nigerians in jails across the world, if I may ask, how many of them are Muslims? Truth be told, the majority of imprisoned Nigerians are christians and Igbos! Apart from the kid bomber, AbduMutalab, where else in the world has another Nigerian Muslim been accused of terrorism? Yes, you may hear of fighters and militants here and there and, of course, certain occurences of suicide bombings, from time to time, these days, however, we have had more instances of christian terrorism in the world than any faiths. In the '80s and mid 90s, the entire nation of Ireland was overwhemed by the terror and mayhem visited on her by the Protestant and Catholic murderers, who killed and maimed millions of innocent people.Their evil antics were majorly exported to other parts of the world. The Isreali daily attrocities in the Palestine should be called what, you i.d.iots? Let's call a spade a spade, the thread is about religious men being enemies of the nation -- and I concur they are. All of them from the greedy alfas, imams, babalawo, onisegun to the pastors and the rest of the avaricious christian clerics. However, if you ask even the dumbest pooh on the streets of Nigeria he/she will tell you that christian clergy men and women are the most greedy, evil, and kleptomaniac bastards. And their shenanigans cut across the four corners of the Universe. Imagine pastors owning mega churches, aircraft jets, boats, private universities, exotic automobiles, and etc. Even though the Muslims are more in number the christian rabblerousers make the loudest noise! What are we even talking about?
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by acidtalk: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
desirel: i agree with acidtalk and the post. i'm tired of this churches that are focus on prosperity doctrine and general psychoses/brain washing.

God bless you for agreeing with me.
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by cherish(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
Kudos to Ɣ☺u olaheavy, Ɣ☺u gave them biggest slap where them D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ now bunch of fooooooooools
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by acidtalk: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
@olaheavy, that was a nice piece.
We always should learn to speak the truth irrespective of relious and ethnic difference.
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by manmustwac(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
@acidtalk
Nice topic. You will never see any religous leader here in the mould of America's Doctor Martin Luther King who was at the forefront of demonstrations in Alabama fighting for the rights of the blacks & other minorities in the 1950s & 1960s & paid he won eventually but paid with his life for his successwink smiley
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by manmustwac(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
@olaheavy
That was one HEAVY piece u wrote up there. I agree with you 100%
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2012
olaheavy: @All-the-christian-i.d.iots-and-goons, you're all full of s.hit! The poster began his essay by seriously indicting 'religious leaders,' which included the alfas and imams. He even mentioned Farouk Lawan before any known christian thieves. But because your devilish guts have reserved hatred for Islam you deranged started derailing the thread by attacking Islam. Let's talk about the statistics in the scheme of things: someone mentioned more than 6000 Nigerians in jails across the world, if I may ask, how many of them are Muslims? Truth be told, the majority of imprisoned Nigerians are christians and Igbos! Apart from the kid bomber, AbduMutalab, where else in the world has another Nigerian Muslim been accused of terrorism? Yes, you may hear of fighters and militants here and there and, of course, certain occurences of suicide bombings, from time to time, these days, however, we have had more instances of christian terrorism in the world than any faiths. In the '80s and mid 90s, the entire nation of Ireland was overwhemed by the terror and mayhem visited on her by the Protestant and Catholic murderers, who killed and maimed millions of innocent people.Their evil antics were majorly exported to other parts of the world. The Isreali daily attrocities in the Palestine should be called what, you i.d.iots? Let's call a spade a spade, the thread is about religious men being enemies of the nation -- and I concur they are. All of them from the greedy alfas, imams, babalawo, onisegun to the pastors and the rest of the avaricious christian clerics. However, if you ask even the dumbest pooh on the streets of Nigeria he/she will tell you that christian clergy men and women are the most greedy, evil, and kleptomaniac bastards. And their shenanigans cut across the four corners of the Universe. Imagine pastors owning mega churches, aircraft jets, boats, private universities, exotic automobiles, and etc. Even though the Muslims are more in number the christian rabblerousers make the loudest noise! What are we even talking about?
olaHEAVY... grin
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by dekung(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
Niflheim: reverend king burns people,adeboye annointed the olumba olumba jonathan,bishop obembe stole benny hinn's money,okotie wrote a poem for ibb,paul adefarasin said that obasanjo is a saint..........these pastors are sick!!!

No u did not finish the script. Adeboye annointed Olumba Olumba president, annointed Akingbola whom a UK court has convicted of stealing N165b intercontinental bank's funds as pastor, fraternised with James Ibori, the infamous govnor who another UK convicted of stealing $250m of Delta States money, annointed another man who was a former staff of INEC as pastor. The INEC man was discovered to have stolen N7b and kept it in a secret account as well as marrying another wife while stil legally maried to another woman (bigamy). This Adeboye guy just enjoys the company of the corrup. I cant shout.
Re: Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. by acidtalk: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
manmustwac: @acidtalk
Nice topic. You will never see any religous leader here in the mould of America's Doctor Martin Luther King who was at the forefront of demonstrations in Alabama fighting for the rights of the blacks & other minorities in the 1950s & 1960s & paid he won eventually but paid with his life for his successwink smiley

So on point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Important Ways We Can Develop Our Faith As Christians / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.