Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? (15532 Views)

I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / Still Wondering Why Nigerian Men Have Difficulty Getting Married, Early In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by zangiff(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
Love at work
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by greenhope(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
Because We were created first
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by AjoMmuo: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
Ego, thy name is men....
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by ADAADA1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
the answer is simple. because all woman are stupid selfish and lazyy to the last call. they just wait and see we the man worl and work untill we die. but sorry for them cos we will not die before our time . not poeple like me. cos i don.t give a danm. so guy pls be wise. no more failing mugu for ladies. no way men. not me.
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by freshmoney(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
Why won't you work your b[i]u[/i]tt off for your wife and children? Listen, it's a man's world, and we have quite a lot of sacrifices to make- catering for our women and children.

The only reason we are here on earth is to reproduce and die. The only sacrifice you can make to the humanity is get married, get your woman pregnant, get babies, take care of family and die at the appropriate time; so the course can continue consistently. Why would you be selfish to humanity and refuse not to marry? What happens to sacrifice, selflessness? In order to alleviate your worries, ensure you know the type of woman you ant to tie the nuptial knot with before venturing into the everlasting contract.
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by freshmoney(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
freshmoney: Why won't you work your b[i]u[/i]tt off for your wife and children? Listen, it's a man's world, and we have quite a lot of sacrifices to make- catering for our women and children.

The only reason we are here on earth is to reproduce and die. The only sacrifice you can make to the humanity is get married, get your woman pregnant, get babies, take care of family and die at the appropriate time; so the course can continue consistently. Why would you be selfish,apathetic to humanity and refuse not to marry? What happens to sacrifice, selflessness? In order to alleviate your worries, ensure you know the type of woman you want to tie the nuptial knot with before venturing into the everlasting contract.
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by freshmoney(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
grin grin grin Thats one question father Adam needs to answer cos he started it.
Remember Garden of Eden & how Mother Eve made him to eat the Apple? Since the we've been hooked grin grin grin

Seriously its a womans world but unfortunately most don't realise it and the power at their disposal cos of their quest for absurd vanities thereby making them loose touch with genuine womanhood!
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by freshmoney(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
freshmoney: l
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by stanbiggi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Women are not actually or mandatarily goin to work for u, cos ur the head n if she is workin at all is bonus not a yardstick
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by chuksonu(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
All the previous relationships I have been in b4 I've bought expensive phones,designer tops,quality shoes,perfumes,Iphone,Ipad,B,B ,even laptop.All I've ever received were singlets,handkerchiefs,stockings,greeting cards and I love you's.I consider this as unfair.Henceforth any girlfriend should be ready to shower me with expensive gifts.Kim kardashan spent a whopping $750k on Kanye west.What about me?.Abi na only love,boxers,singlets,handkerchiefs I deserve?.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
Only lazy women need men to work hard for them. In South Africa, the African women even work as much as the African men or even better than their men.
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by queensmith: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
chuksonu: All the previous relationships I have been in b4 I've bought expensive phones,designer tops,quality shoes,perfumes,Iphone,Ipad,B,B ,even laptop.All I've ever received were singlets,handkerchiefs,stockings,greeting cards and I love you's.I consider this as unfair.Henceforth any girlfriend should be ready to shower me with expensive gifts.Kim kardashan spent a whopping $750k on Kanye west.What about me?.Abi na only love,boxers,singlets,handkerchiefs I deserve?.

yeparipa, ipad for singlet that is sinful!
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Thugnificent(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
@op its simple as A-B-C if u dont want to marry, u can be a monk or live a life of celibacy...cuz we men from the time of Adam were created to work our arse off for women while women on d oda hand were created to go thru child labour pains...its like a punishment for eaten d forbidden fruit out of d garden of Eden dat cant b reversed unless u are ready to do the afore-mentioned..but yu still gotta have to work for ya self tho...sooo wats d fuss all about??....u seriously nid 2 take a chill pill bruv....
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by UNLEASHED(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
@OP
I'll suggest you step up your game. I ain't working or gonna work my a$$ out for a biatch...Plus i'm not P square (They've got it plenty)
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Atunma(f): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hello!!! Which generation of men are on parade here? Men wrk their ass fr women. Says who? Wake up guys we eves are nw independent and we are survivors as well. We are equal partners in this struggle. Pls wake up guys nd stop livin in ur past glory. In fact in most families nw women are major contributors if nt bread winners. U better get this info in ur skulls. U guys wrk hard fr self actualisation nd nt fr the women folks una hear!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
UNLEASHED: @OP
I'll suggest you step up your game. I ain't working or gonna work my a$$ out for a biatch...Plus i'm not P square (They've got it plenty)

What are you on about?
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
Atunma :
Hello!!! Which generation of men are on parade here? Men wrk their ass fr women. Says who? Wake up guys we eves are nw independent and we are survivors as well. We are equal partners in this struggle. Pls wake up guys nd stop livin in ur past glory. In fact in most families nw women are major contributors if nt bread winners. U better get this info in ur skulls. U guys wrk hard fr self actualisation nd nt fr the women folks una hear!!!!!!!

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by ronkebp(f): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
chuksonu: All the previous relationships I have been in b4 I've bought expensive phones,designer tops,quality shoes,perfumes,Iphone,Ipad,B,B ,even laptop.All I've ever received were singlets,handkerchiefs,stockings,greeting cards and I love you's.I consider this as unfair.Henceforth any girlfriend should be ready to shower me with expensive gifts.Kim kardashan spent a whopping $750k on Kanye west.What about me?.Abi na only love,boxers,singlets,handkerchiefs I deserve?.

Kim Kardashian spent that much because, she has the money and will get back in 3 folds what she spent on Kanye. If you want a lady to spend big on you, go for the classy ladies making millions, stop settling for university babes, they have nothing to offer. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by SuyaEater(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
its called the power of pucci
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Phargbemmy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
Guys, really good things of life come wt a cost!
Nice ride,
beautiful chick as wife,
club,
swagz and d list goes one.
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Phargbemmy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
basadenet: some women too do same for men, yet never got appreciated by the so call men. so if you decide to work your butts off for women so be it but i would not do that.

nobody holy pass
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
ronkebp:

Kim Kardashian spent that much because, she has the money and will get back in 3 folds what she spent on Kanye. If you want a lady to spend big on you, go for the classy ladies making millions, stop settling for university babes, they have nothing to offer. smiley smiley

The thing is tiring.
They want young, hot, fresh girls and at the same time they don't want girls that have worked for a long time, are a bit old and so no longer need their money.
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by warrior101: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
I heard the OP likes Tranies undecided https://www.nairaland.com/962597/when-love-makes-cry/3#11105033

I suggest you should employ it. Forget about the well nice lass you complaining about and go for a tranny. It doesn't make you a poofter. OP, don't worry; be happy. Hakuna matata undecided hmm whatever smiley wink
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
warrior101: I heard the OP likes Tranies undecided https://www.nairaland.com/962597/when-love-makes-cry/3#11105033

I suggest you should employ it. Forget about the well nice lass you complaining about and go for a tranny. It doesn't make you a poofter. OP, don't worry; be happy. Hakuna matata undecided hmm whatever smiley wink

Are you dumb or something?

Watch your mouth, prick.
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by ronkebp(f): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
fellis:

The thing is tiring.
They want young, hot, fresh girls and at the same time they don't want girls that have worked for a long time, are a bit old and so no longer need their money.

Well you can't have your cake and also eat it {or the othe way round, who cares} you will choose one, money or babes
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by musty1987(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
e be like say na women world we dey ooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by sashaa(f): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Why should I settle for less - when I can go for the best?

I love educated, classy, and beautiful women. grin
and THEY love rich guys!
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
sashaa:
and THEY love rich guys!

Hmmmmm. shocked

How about splitting it 50/50? wink
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by queensmith: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
ronkebp:

did kim k really do that? Damn the woman is desperate
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Slyr0x: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2012

COMPLETE MUGU!
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by warrior101: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Are you dumb or something?

Watch your mouth, prick.

Bugger! Just trying to help, so why are ya gutted? Continue to be a misery gut then. Right dog's... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse / Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole / Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.