Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

When 'love' Makes You Cry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When 'love' Makes You Cry (14041 Views)

When Love Makes You Blind (pics) / 13 Common Ways Love Makes Us Act Foolish. / True Love Makes Sacrifices And Not Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex: ^^^If you don't know, I'm from peckham - and I can't go to brixton...

And why would I need counselling, when I volunteer as a youth worker every week - to talk to kids about the gang culture?

Stop stalking me, mate. undecided

So you are one of those ex-gangter-wannabees-turn-youth-worker to tell kids not to follow your pathetic track.

So why were you trying to lie to us you attended university?

Even thinking by saying you got an MSc by 24 made you a superstar, like if that is an exceptional achievement. Cretin! You think you could lie to us about an environment you never experienced? grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Show me the koko then...am lost, still....

I can only show you 'the koko' in my yard. wink shocked
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

So you are one of those ex-gangter-wannabees-turn-youth-worker to tell kids not to follow your pathetic track.

Even thinking by saying you got an MSc by 24 made you a superstar, like if that is an exceptional achievement. Cretin! You think you could lie to us about an environment you never experienced? grin

This silly bald headed monster is here again. grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

And what makes you think "I'm ghetto?" That's the problem with you, and your unattractive way of life (I'm still surprised you think you're 'charming' in your deluded mind).

Yeah, I'm not one of 'them' - but none of 'them' can compete with me intellectually.. I said it, and you can take it to the bank. undecided

Take your bs and your fake life somewhere else, I'm allergic to fake people..

Blimey!
I thought you loves women??
shocked
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

CrEtin!!! Go away!
angry grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Blimey!
shocked

[b]Queensmith [/b]is a girl, love. cheesy cheesy
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

This silly bald headed monster is here again. grin

Why do you come online to lie when your life in the real world is so miserable? grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

I can only show you 'the koko' in my yard. wink shocked

Why not here??
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Why do you come online to lie when your life in the real world is so miserable? grin

You live in London - come and see what my life is about, if you're brave enough. undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Blimey!
shocked

He likes trannies! grin

Any man with boobs turn him on. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/961246/kola-boof-replies-linda-ikeji/1#11080640
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Why not here??

Parental discretion is advised!. lipsrsealed
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

You live in London - come and see what my life is about, if you're brave enough. undecided

Tell me where to come. I wait.

I know you would run now. grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

[b]Queensmith [/b]is a girl, love. cheesy cheesy

Oh yeah??
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Oh yeah??

She's a lousy chic from London suffering from grandiose delusions.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Tell me where to come. I wait.

I know you would run now. grin

I'm in narm, come to yellow brick. undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:
shocked
He likes trannies! grin

Any man with boobs turn him on. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/961246/kola-boof-replies-linda-ikeji/1#11080640

Jeeeeeez shymmexxx so you love men with booobsi
shocked shocked shocked
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
omg shymmex and sagamite are gonna havesex!!! theyre planning to havesex!! finally sagamite will get it where he wants it and be able to embrace his homosexuality!

Congratulations to you both, shymmex please give it to him very well you know lack of bum sex is the reason why he trolls about NL! Sagamite take it very well and tell us all about it!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

I'm in narm, come to yellow brick. undecided

Where the fck is that, chicken? grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

shocked shocked shocked

I just said she has nice boobs - because her boobs are still firm for her age...

Where did I say I like the woman?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

She's a lousy chic from London suffering from grandiose delusions.

Lmao....but that's not fair dude.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith: omg shymmex and sagamite are gonna havesex!!! theyre planning to havesex!! finally sagamite will get it where he wants it and be able to embrace his homosexuality!

Congratulations to you both, shymmex please give it to him very well you know lack of bum sex is the reason why he trolls about NL! Sagamite take it very well and tell us all about it!

I still want to blow your back out, to shut you up... You talk too much! undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Where the fck is that, chicken? grin

Shut up!! You're not built for that! undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

And what makes you think "I'm ghetto?" That's the problem with you, and your unattractive way of life (I'm still surprised you think you're 'charming' in your deluded mind).

Misery loves company, why else will you be soo desperate to group me as one of you. We aren't all ghetto it's important to emphasize that, you love to insinuate we come from the same backgrounds when we clearly don't. Just because our parents come from the same countries doesn't mean our mothers buy yam from the same market.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith: omg shymmex and sagamite are gonna havesex!!! theyre planning to havesex!! finally sagamite will get it where he wants it and be able to embrace his homosexuality!

No he is after you. He loves trannies.

Obese trannies is his new obsession. grin

Goldieluks:

shocked shocked shocked

That is the taste of sexually frustrated niggas.

Anything goes. grin

If no woman would agree for him as it is evident on NL, he would do trannies. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

I still want to blow your back out, to shut you up... You talk too much! undecided

like i said, ghetto love fascinates me! Even when its between men! save your energy for sagamite. You don't understand how much he needs the bumsex
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
I always knew sagacretin is gay. He keeps stalking shymmex black arse....why?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:
Misery loves company, why else will you be soo desperate to group me as one of you. We aren't all ghetto it's important to emphasize that, you love to insinuate we come from the same backgrounds when we clearly don't. Just because our parents come from the same countries doesn't mean our mothers buy yam from the same market.

Come from the same background as you? You must be on cheap bath salt! undecided

What are your achievements in life?

You're still in undergrad in uni - shut up, when your 'olders' talk! undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:
That is the taste of sexually frustrated niggas.

Anything goes. grin

You would know wouldnt you grin grin grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Shut up!! You're not built for that! undecided

Chicken!

You are having mouth on the internet and can't back it up again? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Third time I am exposing you!

- No University of Birmingham certificate where you idiotically thought 24 is a good age for MSc.
- No girl interested in you on NL despite claiming they love you.
- Now you can not show me the place you boast you live.

Welcome to the world of intellectual suyaing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

like i said, ghetto love fascinates me! Even when its between men! save your energy for sagamite. You don't understand how much he needs the bumsex

Slob, when are you going to start losing weight? undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Fornorth(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
Brixtonyute: I was born a rose but I grew up out of concrete to find my way in the world.. Dad was never really around, and mum worked her socks off to raise me.. Childhood was tragicomedy literally; sweet sometimes, but hard as a rock sometimes..Yeah, I was a council estate kid! I vowed at age 7 never to shed a tear for the rest of my life, and take on every situation I face like a man.. Age 10, I was already a man, making my own money and saving, in secondary school..

At age 13, the yardies on my block were my role models, and the notorious Myatts Field Estate, Brixton was where I called home.. Age 14, I was a gang member shotting weed, crack, PCP etc. on those roads. I had whatever drug you can get from a road pharmacist, and the fiends never stopped ringing my phone.. I had my own share of road wars, got shanked a couple of times, and shot at a couple of times.

But my life changed when I met this chic. Pretty thing with a big batty.. She showed me the love I never believed existed, and she loved me so much that I was scared she was trying to set me up, and hand me over to the jakes.. Then I discovered I was also in love with this girl, but I just couldn't act right because my past life shaped up my mentality the wrong way.. I've anger problems, and trust was something that was foreign to me due to my past life.. I'm from the school of hardknocks, and the road code of ethics governs the way I live, and how I do things.. Thanks to this chic and her persistence, and help; I got an education, but it never changed my mentality..

About 7months ago, she left me, and my life has never been the same..My life ended the day she left me, and I've never been the same since then.. I still cry sometimes because of this girl (Something I vowed never to do again)..

It must be love, and love is indeed powerful!

True life story.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Come from the same background as you? You must be on cheap bath salt! undecided

What are your achievements in life?

You're still in undergrad in uni - shut up, when your 'olders' talk! undecided

Seriously you speak as if you know me from somewhere, Nigerians and overfamiliarity. I don't entertain speculations about my private life on public boards. Believe what you want it doesn't make a difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Giving Your Partner A Spare Key: Is It Right? / 8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion / Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.