Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? (25893 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by kandiikane(m): 1:38am On Dec 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Whoo! Really?

Okay, so women are doing them a favour by being an arsse to them?

Yes, really.

An azz? As in? I always tell guys when I'm not interested beforehand but if they still say let's go dinner after, that's their business.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 18, 2012
12. Break up with a guy (normally a long-term one), because you are not sure or you want the freedom to explore more, but you try and keep him as a friend FWB just in case you need to go back to him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by kandiikane(m): 2:00am On Dec 18, 2012
Lool, oh I just noticed number 12. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
kandiikane: The thing is, even if you tell majority of men you're not interested and want to be friends or nyashing buddy before a date or something, they will still be behind you. In fact, this makes it worst because they'll take it as a challenge and what man doesn't like a challenge.

Abi o. They will think u are playing the usual "hard to get" game.

Sagamite:

Whoo! Really?

Okay, so women are doing them a favour by being an arsse to them?

I dunno about being an arsse. Lol. But, just as you claim majority of naija babes r shyte heads, same way we have plenty diick heads as guys.

Personally, I would rather avoid a date with you than have you as a pain in the but.t
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Stop playing the naive card.

I guess based on the naive card it is also good for a man not to jump ahead of himself since she has not shown her intentions. Bone her and before she wakes up, you are out the door and a text message later is a good time to let her know you don't want any strings attached, you just want a booty call. It will most likely be the first and last with the person as most girls don't like giving it up if there is no commitment in it for them. cheesy

U are just being an agbaya. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
My lord Guilty as charged of offense 1,3,6,7,9 of the above offenses sub-section(all) ......
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
Cutejay: My lord Guilty as charged of offense 1,3,6,7,9 of the above offenses sub-section(all) ......

Lol
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by firestar(f): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sagamite: Is there any woman that can claim she has never done any one of the above?

O ye of little faith.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sagamite: 1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.

2. Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy.

3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you don’t fancy him, not because he did something wrong.

4. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you wanted to use him to show off/shine in public, not because he did something wrong.

5. Ended a relationship with a guy by starting and/or consistently starting a fight to get him to break up with you or so you can break up with him by saying it is not working out.

6. Cheated on a guy.

7. Gone on a date with a guy (for which he is paying) despite the fact you know you are unlikely to date him, just to have a free day out and get out of the house to be pampered.

8. Lead a guy on despite not being interested just to boost your ego or test your worth in the market.

9. Cancelled a date on a guy at short notice without giving, or even having, a reasonable explanation to [give] him.

10. Already started taking applications (give your number out to guys you like) or lined up another suitor before breaking up with a guy.

11. Harass a guy that you want a type of relationship where you “tell each other everything and where there are no secrets” but yet you have secrets you refuse to share and hide from him after that agreement is made.

12. Break up with a guy (normally a long-term one), because you are not sure or you want the freedom to explore more, but you try and keep him as a friend just in case you need to go back to him.

Is there any woman that can claim she has never done any one of the above?
i'm guilty of numba1 nd 2...
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
kandiikane:

Yes, really.

An azz? As in? I always tell guys when I'm not interested beforehand but if they still say let's go dinner after, that's their business.

As long as you tell them straight and unambigiuosly that "hey, I don't fancy you and I doubt I will ever fancy you", if they still insist, then that is their problem, not your problem.

But you have to make it as clear as possible.

Tgirl4real:

U are just being an agbaya. grin grin grin

I am not being an agbaya. I am just being a Senior Advocate for gender equality rights. cheesy

Men too should have a right to operate in their own best interest. cool

firestar:

O ye of little faith.

Faith in what?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sagamite:

As long as you tell them straight and unambigiuosly that "hey, I don't fancy you and I doubt I will ever fancy you", if they still insist, then that is their problem, not your problem.

But you have to make it as clear as possible.

Hey! That's being extremely blunt. If u are going that path, means u gonna be bruising some egos. Hmmm... For naija?

Early stages, I used to be dat blunt. I mean, I don't dig u, why give me a gift or ask to take me out and I was labeled wicked, blunt, heart breaker, JJC. Lol

After a while, I applied diplomacy o. If I tell ya and u wanna spend/chase, I enjoy the gifts and attention, but when u want to turn it to a pain in d but.t, I go very blunt.

If na u now Saga, I won't jhesitate to tell u straight off. tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Hey! That's being extremely blunt. If u are going that path, means u gonna be bruising some egos. Hmmm... For naija?

Early stages, I used to be dat blunt. I mean, I don't dig u, why give me a gift or ask to take me out and I was labeled wicked. Lol

After a while, I applied diplomacy. But when u wanna to a turn, I go very blunt.

Well you should be blunt to a person you have already told 'No" but still insist on taking you out and you want to accept the invite.

If you can't be that blunt, then don't accept the invite. tongue

Tgirl4real:
If na u now Saga, I won't jhesitate to tell u straight off. tongue

Then you will spend the next 2 years beating yourself up that "Oh, what have I done! What have I done! How could I be so stewpid to turn the finest man alive down!" cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Well you should be blunt to a person you have already told 'No" but still insist on taking you out and you want to accpet the invite.

If you can't be that blunt, then don't accept the invite. tongue

Hmmm...lol. I modified my post a bit though.

Then you will spend the next 2 years beating yourself up that "Oh, what have I done! What have I done! How could I be so stewpid to turn the finest man alive down!" cool

Lol. I laughed so hard I fell off my chair. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by kandiikane(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Seriously, can't men just comprehend the word "NO"?

Why do we have to be rude and blunt for them to understand and even that sha, it's only a tiny % that will leave you. The rest will just say, you're not God.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by kandiikane(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
If I've already said no, as long as my conscience is free and you still insist on taking me out to eat, ah I go follow you chop wella.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Agrika: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
All except no.6
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by firestar(f): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Faith in what?

You'd figure it out Sagamz.Like you always do.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
firestar:

You'd figure it out Sagamz.Like you always do.

This one beats me o, as many women are freely confessing that they are guilty of the things listed.

So, abeg, what faith?

I have a PhD in Womantology, I am rarely wrong on the way they behave.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Mygoldie(f): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by KateSpade(f): 2:57am On Dec 19, 2012
2. Gave the wrong number before. It was my best guy friends number. The guy called it my stupid friend answered then the guy came back and found me. I appreciated his persistence so I gave him the correct number. Glad I did.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Mannylex(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite, u made a whole lotta sense with this topic... Be a nice guy, and u are gonna be nicely dumped the time u least expected. Women always crave for the "nice guys" only in their imaginations and when they watch indian movies, but in the real life, itz a jerk they deserve. Play or get played! Been down that lane before, made errors, learnt lessons, the irony of life, the other girls suffer the consequences of what their fellow girls caused to a nigga... And so the chain continues, they complain of guys been wicked et all... But i gotta say, dudes, never trust hoes!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2012
Why dis comment now Mannylex? U will make Sagamite go on another round of naija-girl bashing. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Mannylex(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2012
Tgirl4real: Why dis comment now Mannylex? U will make Sagamite go on another round of naija-girl bashing. cheesy

But what the guy said is true na. Sagamite is good at steering contoversy with his topics, but at the same time, his topics also steer's a whole lot of wisdom, realities, and makes a whole lot of sense. Except for the "person" lol grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Agrika: All except no.6

If I may ask, why have you not done only no. 6?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by firestar(f): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

This one beats me o, as many women are freely confessing that they are guilty of the things listed.

So, abeg, what faith?

I have a PhD in Womantology, I am rarely wrong on the way they behave.
smiley
Ok, I'll help ya on this one: There's always an exception to every rule. Including this one.
The real problem is such oddities are just as rare.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
firestar:
smiley
Ok, I'll help ya on this one: There's always an exception to every rule. Including this one.
The real problem is such oddities are just as rare.

Well I never even made an accusation, I asked a question that is directed individually, so I cannot be accused of generalisation.

That said, it would be virtually impossible to find a woman that has not done at least one of them. It is all about how fun power is and how it can be used when it falls in naturally selfish hands. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mannylex:

But what the guy said is true na. Sagamite is good at steering contoversy with his topics, but at the same time, his topics also steer's a whole lot of wisdom, realities, and makes a whole lot of sense. Except for the "person" lol grin

Na wa o. See as u dey praise Saga. Msteeeeew... cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

Well I never even made an accusation, I asked a question that is directed individually, so I cannot be accused of generalisation.

That said, it would be virtually impossible to find a woman that has not done at least one of them. It is all about how fun power is and how it can be used when it falls in naturally selfish hands. grin

I haven't done any. Shoot me. cool
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Tgirl4real:

I haven't done any. Shoot me. cool

You? You have done 1 to 24.

That is double what is there!

Evil woman. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Agrika: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
@ saga cos thats not how i roll
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Agrika: @ saga cos thats not how i roll

What is wrong with that rolling?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You? You have done 1 to 24.

That is double what is there!

Evil woman. tongue grin

grin grin grin

Sorry, I just had to say no after making you spend so much on our first date. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.