Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me (3392 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / And He Never Asked Again.poor Guy! / He Has Never Asked Me Out, Why ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by bknight: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
knowing our naija girls, ur fears are not uncalled for. but u should realize that once a woman is truly in love, she can be like this and even more. if she's d type that generally asks (even from other guys), in 5 yrs she'd at least have asked once. i think u shld credit her.

A plus for naija babes undecided
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Nwa2020: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2012
That is a good thing to do but some guys will take it for granted.
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2012
Thank God, u r engaged. U r used to it, so why complain now? Some are trained to never make demands. Thank your stars.
I v been in a 4 yr relationship n never for once make any demands, i appreciate but refuse him if he wants to impress me with the little he has.
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by RuuDie(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2012
Good Lawd. . .bring such a woman into my life, I beg thee!

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Stallion77(f): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
I don't ask guys I truly luv for anything....if they give,fine if not,no qualms. It's the ones that I don't really care about dat I ask things of ....don't know why...just happens
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by U1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
People can be funny o. Imagine several complaints of ladies being materialistic that abound. Now you have a lady that doesn't ask and you're still complaining? Bro, you fall my hand like bad gan! Maybe it's not your fault. It's become rather strange to come across such ladies these days. Ladies that you've not even discussed getting personal with demands for treats.
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by monex(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
great lady u've got there. i don dey find such a lady for a long time. i have neva dated in my life. still looking for such a lady. grin
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by saalma(f): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
ruledworld: I met this girl some 5 years ago, and we have been going on smoothly without any problem. But the fact that she has NEVER asked me to do anything or give her anything or buy her any stuff, or even send her credit, even though she is not from a rich family, I started to wonder, does she really love me? undecided

To cut it short, we are still together, we are currently engaged, and planning to get married next year.

What I want to know is, is it normal if your girlfriend never asked anything from you? Though I trust her, I still have some worries that she might be getting some help from people I don't know, which can result in something I don't know again.

PS: Do not assume that I have never done anything to her before, I use to do so many stuffs to her, though not frequently, only when I can conveniently do it. But the fact that she have never asked anything from me, really baffles me.

@OP, e be like say ur village pipul dey worry u abi?
To say she ask, e for be problem. Asshe no ask, bigger problem. If u don't like her, pls tell her and stop wasting her time. U'v wasted five years already!
Na wa o! Some people sef! Kai! *smh*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. / Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! / Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.