Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Relationship Dilemma - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Dilemma (19585 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
This is sad! shocked sad
Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
ijebabe:
Oh I meant to say she 'probably' loves the guy.
I still stand by my opinion that abortion is not the only way out of this and she should not be influenced solely on what others think.

Having a child is by no means a way out. It's the way in to more problem.

I can't imagine being in this sort of problem, but it seems people seeriously underestimate pregnancy and childbirth. Talkless of parenting, people seem to think it's a walk in the park. And that any old jane and harriet should parade about with a pram. Having a child should be a planned decision between 2 people. You don't have to be incredibly well off (though I prefer people were before they started popping criminals) but you should at least have a peaceful mind, body and wallet. Be in a solid understanding relationship long enough to trust your partner (male or female) and his commitment to the unborn child and know that he'll be a good father (or a good mother).

The op imo is neither here nor there, she doesn't know what she wants, she isn't in a stable relationship, she doesn't seem to have a healthy understanding about herself (the whole god sent me a dude that impregnanted me in a month rubbish) and to top it off her babys father is jobless and penniless. What kind of table are you setiing for the child. Imo it probably takes a greater love for the unborn child to understand that you cannot be a good parent to it and cater for it like a parent should.
She needs to think with her brain, the brain she refused to use when she got herself into this predicament. And the jobless man is busy impregnating women. . . well done to him. How is the op not soo sure he doesn't already have many kids about the gaff?
Re: Relationship Dilemma by kiviglomi: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
Why do you always think you have answers to everything, woman? undecided

A long essay that isn't saying anything, literally and figuratively. undecided
Re: Relationship Dilemma by r231(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
is it my eyes or I have just seen David CAMEROON undecided undecided undecided
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mama goldie, who is David Cameroon? Na wa o! D oda day na Ludacris u talk instead of Ludicrous, Mama go enrol for college o! Start now or never.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
Whao!! shocked shocked shocked

This is getting serious!

*Grabs popcorn and rubicon*
Re: Relationship Dilemma by kilimanjaro(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
Damn!!!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by r231(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: Whao!! shocked shocked shocked

This is getting serious!

*Grabs popcorn and rubicon*

me too

abeg make una let me know when immigration dey come o so i go run fast since una dey drag pple ass to naija grin grin grin
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hmmmmm... This is sad! shocked sad
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
jay bee: My friend is 31 and dating this guy who met her 4months ago, she was heart broken and out of relationship for over a year and[b] God brought this guy her way who is in madly in love with her and really wants to take it futher in no time but he's restrained with money. [/b]

My friend is working and praying that her guy gets a good job as he is hopeful too. but now she's pregnant and confused what to do, should she keep the pregnancy as the guy is not dennying it and telling her not to fret but stay calm while they think of what to do next, though everything falls back to money, or should she do away with the pregnancy and rather take her time to plan with the guy on having a good start? she's bothered about dissapointing her parents and what people will say. please can you help post this for peoples candid answer if they were in her shoes? she asked me and ernestly i don't know what to say.

PS: From an anonymous Nler

If God brought the man into her life, then, what is the problem now, God will make a way . . .
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
The thread has been unlocked lol. shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Relationship Dilemma by ayojosh2k(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hey madam....

The Guy is commited cos he dosent have the money now.....wait until the guy hammers and u ll be shocked !!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

Am not advising she aborts the baby, excuse you..

Hmmmm....

I c!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Next2Bezee(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
No matter the circumstance, If she commits abortion, She commits Murder.
The Baby is innocent of all that happened in the world before it and should not be killed.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by rastamouse: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
I don't know about poor guys being good. Money has a way of revealing the true character of people. I personally think that there are good rich people and pretentious poor people
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
r231: is it my eyes or I have just seen David CAMEROON undecided undecided undecided

Yes, put on your reading glasses old man so you can see properly. Am sure
you knew i was referring to your PM, Duh!! who made this man a MOD??!!!!!!!!!

Idowuogbo: Mama goldie, who is David Cameroon? Na wa o! D oda day na Ludacris u talk instead of Ludicrous, Mama go enrol for college o! Start now or never.

Educated woman take away one 'o' out of it and keep shut!!!

Re: Relationship Dilemma by coogar: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
for fuck's sake, jaybee has spring-cleaned this zone...
anyways, there's always another day...

rastamouse: I don't know about poor guys being good. Money has a way of revealing the true character of people. I personally think that there are good rich people and pretentious poor people

and you would be right....
there are more good rich people than good poor people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? / .............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.