Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Relationship Dilemma - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Dilemma (19583 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
bennyraz: [size=15pt]ID!!! do not you tackle Goldie OKAY[/size] angry angry angry angry

Are u crazy? She dey give u bj on credit abi? angry
Re: Relationship Dilemma by coogar: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

you are obviously the one with no mother and no home training, what else can explain the need to pay for sex? The desperate plea for attention all about the gaff. When your tiny dick fails. You obviously need a mother in your life. . . . and a nice phuck up the arse. Pray your faggit friend delivers it to you soon You need it!
Describe yourself further, brain dead lunatic! You think every woman is like the idiots that flock south bank? mshew!

i really think you often smoke your mother's pubes...
where did i ever say i paid for sex? did a gerbil crawl up
your arse?

queensmith, i have seen more intelligent silverback apes @
chester zoo...your idiocy in megawatts would solve all the
electricity problems in africa.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

Goldie's father, ke? shocked shocked shocked

I'm sorry oooooo, my inlaw...

*Prostrates on the floor*
grin grin grin

you is crazy...
Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
coogar:

and this trick keeps saying she went to an ivy league college?
quote]

ive league college, in London? I don't blame you, South Bank cannot teach you those things! It's reserved!

[quote author=coogar]
ladies who whore at soho are loads better than you.
90% of them are privately-educated and they exude class.
i expect you to think they are like your ilk on allen avenue.....

you would say that, and soho and allen avenue, you'se seen them all. Well done, well done to you!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

You are a fool to think everyone is as cheap as you, fucking hoe.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

if she dey give me bj on credit, wetin be ur own!!! ID don't go there, don't you!!!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by olawahle: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
olorun ma je ki aye romipin oooooooooooooooooooooooo.aropin mi te niyan,do you think the guy can not get a job againam very sorry for that your friend because she very odd alreadolorun ma je ki aye romipin oooooooooooooooooooooooo.aropin mi te niyan,do you think the guy can not get a job againam very sorry for that your friend because she very odd alreadolorun ma je ki aye romipin oooooooooooooooooooooooo.aropin mi te niyan,do you think the guy can not get a job againam very sorry for that your friend because she very odd alread
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks: grin grin grin

you is crazy...

Whatchu gonna do, do for love, you tried errthing.......

*Singing*
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

You know you're my one and only.. grin

I'm just trying to avoid queeny on the sly. wink

leave her alone lurv. angry
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are a fool to think everyone is as cheap as you, fucking hoe.

Shattttap! See guys defending u,I bet u d mercy dey keep advertising in d sexuality zone
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
Fight is back on!

We offer the best e-fights on NL.

Enjoy! cool
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

leave her alone lurv. angry

I hear that! wink
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Shattttap! See guys defending u,I bet u d mercy dey keep advertising in d sexuality zone

See this empty headed slimy bitc..h
what you on about hoe?? who's mercy??

You have learning disability or what?
Re: Relationship Dilemma by coogar: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:
you would say that, and soho and allen avenue, you'se seen them all. Well done, well done to you!

i pay attention to my immediate environment, do you?
let me call your shrink...you need "councilling" grin grin grin grin grin

ayettymama.....your armoury of grammatical bullets makes a
mockery of all the ammunitions used in libya!

councilling? somebody hold my chest...i am spazzing out! cheesy grin
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
bennyraz:
if she dey give me bj on credit, wetin be ur own!!! ID don't go there, don't you!!!
Don't go wia? U called me out and u here talking shyte! Abeg enter shalanga go sniff Diahorrea. wink
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

I hear that! wink
wink
Re: Relationship Dilemma by ronkebp(f): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
jay bee: My friend is 31 and dating this guy who met her 4months ago, she was heart broken and out of relationship for over a year and God brought this guy her way who is in madly in love with her and really wants to take it futher in no time but he's restrained with money.

My friend is working and praying that her guy gets a good job as he is hopeful too. but now she's pregnant and confused what to do, should she keep the pregnancy as the guy is not dennying it and telling her not to fret but stay calm while they think of what to do next, though everything falls back to money, or should she do away with the pregnancy and rather take her time to plan with the guy on having a good start? she's bothered about dissapointing her parents and what people will say. please can you help post this for peoples candid answer if they were in her shoes? she asked me and ernestly i don't know what to say.

PS: From an anonymous Nler

Tell your friend, to go to the court with the guy...they should do a small court wedding with friends and family...do the normal traditional wedding rites...lobaatan!!!!all this will not cost him more than 200k....
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Rocktation(f): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
maclatunji:

Why are you going round in circles? I am tired of this sort of selfish and irresponsible people. They are eager to sleep around but not willing to bear the consequences. It is the lady's burden, let her carry it. SMH...

I was treading with caution actually. Making her see her options and pick for herself. One wrong advice can make someone responsible for another's misfortunes, on the morrow.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
[size=13pt]The question is who is the Architect of this fight i thought we leave the e-fights till late hours when the kids are asleep grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

See this empty headed slimy bitc..h
what you on about hoe?? who's mercy??

You have learning disability or what?
Bcus u suffering from Dylexsia don't mean everyone is as slow as u.Mama goldie! U need help, I think a slug laid eggs in ur brain.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Don't go wia? U called me out and u here talking shyte! Abeg enter shalanga go sniff Diahorrea. wink
thunder fire that ur phone angry angry angry angry
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
bennyraz:
grin grin grin
Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
coogar:

i pay attention to my immediate environment, do you?
let me call your shrink...you need "councilling" grin grin grin grin grin

ayettymama.....your armoury of grammatical bullets makes a
mockery of all the ammunitions used in libya!

councilling? somebody hold my chest...i am spazzing out! cheesy grin

Ah, you can add that to your list of achievements! ‘Corrected the spelling of a Russell Group alumni’ that will surely earn you more points than your useless south bank degree.
Hell, you can even use queensmith as a reference. I will be sure to do you some justice ‘yes he serves well for a rabid animal. He may have the mental capacity of a toad but he can spell a word or 2. Hire him with the appropriate dog taming equipment’.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
bennyraz:

U try! Next!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
About to take a break..

Bennyraz, you've been noticed - you may now take over. grin
Re: Relationship Dilemma by coogar: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bcus u suffering from Dylexsia don't mean everyone is as slow as u.Mama goldie! U need help, I think a slug laid eggs in ur brain.

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif?w=238&h=211[/img]
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: About to take a break..

Bennyraz, you've been noticed - you may now take over. grin
no, i'm chilling grin grin grin
Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
coogar:

i really think you often smoke your mother's pubes...
where did i ever say i paid for sex? did a gerbil crawl up
your arse?

queensmith, i have seen more intelligent silverback apes @
chester zoo...your idiocy in megawatts would solve all the
electricity problems in africa.

you say it aaaaaaal the time! aaaaaal the time. The 3 tyoes of women you know (i'm sure your mother is one too) prostitutes, skanks and hos. (additional spelling exercises for you there.)
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2012
coogar:

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif?w=238&h=211[/img]

This is how he laffs, scratching his cocaine infested body.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by coogar: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:
Ah, you can add that to your list of achievements! ‘Corrected the spelling of a Russell Group alumni’ that will surely earn you more points than your useless south bank degree.
Hell, you can even use queensmith as a reference. I will be sure to do you some justice ‘yes he serves well for a rabid animal. He may have the mental capacity of a toad but he can spell a word or 2. Hire him with the appropriate dog taming equipment’.

an alumni of a russell group would not make such a gaffe on a public forum...that's the point!
you have never been inside the 4 walls of any citadel of learning in the russell group!
stop lying to yourself and wear your u-e-l pride like a badge of honour!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
[size=15pt]I hope someone doesn't land in the Emergency ward today[/size] cry cry cry cry
Re: Relationship Dilemma by coogar: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

you say it aaaaaaal the time! aaaaaal the time. The 3 tyoes of women you know (i'm sure your mother is one too) prostitutes, skanks and hos. (additional spelling exercises for you there.)

ayettymama, go and smoke more of your father's
cremated cock....you're too intellectually-sterile
to engage me in a verbal intercourse...nor be your type, abeg!

you and goldie belong to the same sewer!
buncha moronic, idotic, priggish, pseudo-lifestyle peasants!
without the internet, i would be tossing pound coins to you losers so you
can have your breakfast!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Qualities Your Partner Must Have / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.