Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! (4444 Views)

Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2012
If your MAN dies untop of you while trying so hard to satisfy you s/e/x/ually, what will be your immediate reactions please?
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by RealBitch(f): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
Call 911
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
I heard dat sort of tin happens wit yoruba gals cos dier guys put a juju calld gba-un on dem! Since am not yoruba,I donno!!
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
Bullshitology 101.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
kimberluge: I heard dat sort of tin happens wit yoruba gals cos dier guys put a juju calld gba-un on dem! Since am not yoruba,I donno!!
What if your MAN developed cardiac arrest while touring cloud nine and eventually blackout
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
sexkillz: Bullshitology 101.
I never registered for that course. I heard you got ''A'' grade on it.

7 Likes

Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crown Prince:
I never registered for that course. I heard you got ''A'' grade on it.
I hear you plan to die on a woman your mom's mate.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2012
sexkillz:
I hear you plan to die on a woman your mom's mate.
Towards the elections,you were mentally stable,Now you are acting like a loose cannon. Better regulate your mouth before i curse virus to infect you. Back to topic please...

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crown Prince:
Towards the elections,you were mentally stable,Now you are acting like a loose cannon. Better regulate your mouth before i curse virus to infect you. Back to topic please...
What stupi'd elections, fool? And what nonsense of a topic? Slap yourself for calling this s'hit a topic. . .
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by donbuchi1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
utter nonsense[i][/i][b][/b]
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by PetroG1: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
@crowns prince and skillll ... woteva children please go nd play out side and leave adults inside. dont play too rough so u wont get urself injured.

As for the topic. scream for help...... shocked@ crowns prince and skillll ... woteva children please go nd play out side and leave adults inside. dont play too rough so u wont get urself injured.

As for the topic. scream for help......shocked shocked
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
Petro-G:
@crowns prince and skillll ... woteva children please go nd play out side and leave adults inside. dont play too rough so u wont get urself injured.

As for the topic. scream for help...... shocked@ crowns prince and skillll ... woteva children please go nd play out side and leave adults inside. dont play too rough so u wont get urself injured.

As for the topic. scream for help......shocked shocked
Slap yourself a thousand and one times
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Exponental(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
i fink she shld continue till she get satisfied. grin
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
What kinda hopeless kweshion is this one?

You this OP don carry come again.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
If it happens in the US, then I'll do CPR while on the phone with emergency response. If it happens in Naija, then I'll just do CPR.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2012
@freecocoa,let us yoke together and die in sin.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
^Holy ghost fire,not you and I.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by 190: 1:30am On Jun 15, 2012
^what is that undecided angry angry
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by 190: 1:39am On Jun 15, 2012
^now thats waht i call 2011 edition of spamming!! angry angry
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Mynd44: 2:28am On Jun 15, 2012
What is happening with all the posts being hidden these days?
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by sweetroyalty(f): 2:36am On Jun 15, 2012
Crown Prince: If your MAN dies untop of you while trying so hard to satisfy you s/e/x/ually, what will be your immediate reactions please?

It depends on if I've cccum or not...
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 15, 2012
ogugua88: If it happens in the US, then I'll do CPR while on the phone with emergency response. If it happens in Naija, then I'll just do CPR.

CPR doesn't resurrect dead people. undecided
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 15, 2012
sweetroyalty:

It depends on if I've cccum or not...

hmmm...what if u have?
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Godmother(f): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2012
Mynd_44: What is happening with all the posts being hidden these days?

I tire o. They shud just be deleted simple. Or are they supposed to increase d number of posts when we can't see them
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Mynd44: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2012
Godmother:

I tire o. They shud just be deleted simple. Or are they supposed to increase d number of posts when we can't see them
Actually, we have different concerns. I am concerned that I am not able to read the insults before they are hidden

1 Like

Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by bknight: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2012
When a sisi becomes a mod.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by anderson1994: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2012
Guys guys i thougt the said ladies only
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by Lisa1: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]sounds good grin
Re: Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! by kay9(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2012
ogugua88: If it happens in the US, then I'll do CPR while on the phone with emergency response. If it happens in Naija, then I'll just do CPR.
kiss kiss This is why i'll never stop buying u chin-chin and tom-tom! grin Receiving CPR with the joystick still in active AND enclosed mode, dayummm!! grin grin Now i'll have no fears whatsoever if i suddenly blank out while we're riding the Juicy Freeway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Identify Ur Selling Point. / What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? / Things Some Women Do That Men Hate ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.