Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? (4442 Views)

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by niffymizzy(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Came back from work after a very stressful day only to meet my Best friend in a compromising state like that in the photo below with my Girlfriend of 3 Years.

I met them Kissing and Smooching uncontrollably and it looks like the real Final is about to go down in few minutes to come.

I just bang the door so they can know I actually saw something and I drove off to my mum’s place so I can cool off my brain before I do anything that will land me in Jail.

Am sending you this mail from my Mum’s house, Can’t go home!

What Should I do? Am totally confused!

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2016
it can't happen
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by niffymizzy(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2016
suzan404:
it can't happen

Don't u get? This has happened aiidy, if u were the one, whatcu gonna do?
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by saintfellow(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2016
HE was never your best friend, i think the name best friend should be abolish, there is nothing like best friend, what you have are group of good friends. As for the lady, she was never yours. no need to worry yourself, give them your blessings, they deserve each other. you should be aiming for a higher class.

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by firstking01(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2016
niffymizzy:

Don't u get? This has happened aiidy, u were the one, whatcu gonna do?
Stop lying and seeking attention, we know a serious post when we see one.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by barackodam: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2016
what would I do?
I donno what I'll do till It happens
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by agunabo(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2016
niffymizzy:

Don't u get? This has happened aiidy, u were the one, whatcu gonna do?

Simple what am gon do: buy a coffin,cut out my dick and bury it 12ft deep so i'll never have to bother abt women no more.

Seriously? Are u from d past u don't already build ur mind for something like dat gonna happen someday? Smh for ya bru...
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by Sweetnik22(f): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2016
It has been happening before just that u met them for d first time. There's nuffing u can do about it just move on with ur life, let them enjoy it while it last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by Angelo45(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2016
I sense lie sha

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by niffymizzy(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Sweetnik22:
It has been happening before just that u met them for d first time. There's nuffing u can do about it just move on with ur life, let them enjoy it while it last.
God bless u
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by Sweetnik22(f): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2016
niffymizzy:

God bless u
Tnx
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by slim19(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2016
What i'm going to do is going to book an apartment for me in jail sad
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by niffymizzy(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2016
agunabo:

Simple what am gon do: buy a coffin,cut out my dick and bury it 12ft deep so i'll never have to bother abt women no more.

Seriously? Are u from d past u don't already build ur mind for something like dat gonna happen someday? Smh for ya bru...

Ur reaction is wah I asked for, and perhaps u dah kinda friend
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by konnet: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2016
What will I do?... Nothing,brcause if you should react out of anger ehn ,your friend will mock you within your "Friend's friend'..if you should react your girlfriend will moves on and laugh out loud and keeps digging your "friends D".

Just clap back like a ganster and F**k his girlfriend real good,please remember not to spare his sister if he got one...and as your girlfriend? You already know,treat her like a bit*h and do a last send forth F**k after taking alomo,Striker,tramadol and Iya Dada .

Jesus!!did I just said all those trash?make I ran out before my pastor nab me here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by niffymizzy(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2016
konnet:
What will I do?... Nothing,brcause if you should react out of anger ehn ,your friend will mock you within your "Friend's friend'..if you should react your girlfriend will moves on and laugh out loud and keeps digging your "friends D".

Just clap back like a ganster and F**k his girlfriend real good,please remember not to spare his sister if he got one...and as your girlfriend? You already know,treat her like a bitch and do a last send forth F**k after taking alomo,Striker,tramadol and Iya Dada .

Jesus!!did I just said all those trash?make I run out before my pastor nab me here

U just made ma day nigga..

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2016
Lol how long do you intend to stay at your mums place? Abeg go and sort your issues at home. Why is she living with you sef?
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by eph12(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2016
So you saw an opportunity to experience treesome and you passed it up to go say hi to your momma? No wonder things were happening behind the scene. Ndi ara
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by annnikky(f): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2016
konnet:

Just clap back like a ganster and F**k his girlfriend real good,please remember not to spare his sister if he got one...and as your girlfriend? You already know,treat her like a bit*h and do a last send forth F**k after taking alomo,Striker,tramadol and Iya Dada .

Jesus!!did I just said all those trash?make I ran out before my pastor nab me here
Guy u wicked gan undecided tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by niffymizzy(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2016
eph12:
So you saw an opportunity to experience party and you passed it up to go say hi to your momma? No wonder things were happening behind the scene. Ndi ara

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by konnet: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2016
annnikky:

Guy u wicked gan undecided tongue

Am just helping a friend... Atleast my advice is hazard free and won't cost him grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by annnikky(f): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
konnet:

Am just helping a friend... Atleast my advice is hazard free and won't cost him grin
Buh will injure some people tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by konnet: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2016
annnikky:

Buh will injure some people tongue

Injure? You think so...the thing no dey pain na wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by annnikky(f): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2016
konnet:

Injure? You think so...the thing no dey pain na wink
U think so ? Anyway u sabi sha tongue

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by adefowope14(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2016
how that one take affect price of garri
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by MicroBox: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2016
Of course they will use the opportunity you gave them to finish up what they have already started by childishly driving off to your mama's place..
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by niffymizzy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
MicroBox:
Of course they will use the opportunity you gave them to finish up what they have already started by childishly driving off to your mama's place..
Wah would u have done?
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by eightsin(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pic ain't loading.. but why
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by niffymizzy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
eightsin:
Pic ain't loading.. but why
Perhaps ur network ain't too good....try loading it again
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by eightsin(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
niffymizzy:

Perhaps ur network ain't too good....try loading it again

Using etibaba here on BlackBerry custom browser
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by niffymizzy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
eightsin:

Using etibaba here on BlackBerry custom browser
Still not coming up?
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by eightsin(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
niffymizzy:

Still not coming up?

Used another browser
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State? by Abso1uteZero(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past / How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. / See The Woman Caught On Camera Breast Feeding A Dog (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.