Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Reasons You Cant Find A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Cant Find A Man (11604 Views)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / Top 4 Reasons You Should Marry An Igbo Girl / 10 Good Reasons You Are Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Tgirl4real(f): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
You wear more make-up than clothes.

Your method of getting a man comes from Nollywood" grin

U fight with every guy u meet

You talk to so many the decent ones
can't be bothered sticking around and you lose out

No man is going to put up with an attitude that you can't even put up with yourself.

You can't find a man when you're too busy banging everyone

You dont cook. You dont clean. You dont take out the trash. You just DONT.

You compare too much or you act desperate/annoying.

You ignore the one who adores you and adore the one that ignores you.

Ur too busy holding onto the last one.

You Too Busy Searching For A Guy That's
Like Your Ex Instead Of Looking For Better.

So . . . tongue

13 Likes

Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
How about those that can find a man, but can't keep him? It's not always about finding a man. . .
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2012
When did ladies start 'finding' men? shocked

I thought it was the other way round.. But hey, what do I know? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
Tgirl4real: Reasons u cant get a gal is cos You clothes reek as well as ur mouth.

Your method of getting a woman comes from hollywood" grin

U want to Bleep evry gal u meet

You demand for sex so many times the decent ones

No woman is going to put up with an attitude that you can't even put up with yourself.

You can't find a woman when you're too busy banging everyone

You dont help around d house. You are insensitive. You are a sex addict. You just DONT.

Ur too busy chasing whores.

You Too Busy Searching For A Gal That's
Like Genevieve Instead Of Looking For a soulmate.

So . . . tongue

6 Likes

Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by codeaddict(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mukina2, What is THIS doing on the front page?

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Tgirl4real: You wear more make-up than clothes.

Your method of getting a man comes from Nollywood" grin

U fight with every guy u meet

You talk to so many the decent ones

No man is going to put up with an attitude that you can't even put up with yourself.

You can't find a man when you're too busy banging everyone

You dont cook. You dont clean. You dont take out the trash. You just DONT.

Ur too busy holding onto the last one.

You Too Busy Searching For A Guy That's
Like Your Ex Instead Of Looking For Better.

So . . . tongue

LOL @ emboldened! Nothing wrong with aiming for the best o.

@Post, so on point! May I add that some ladies who are overly introverted(like myself :p) don't take time to explore the world around them and therefore fail to meet and mix with many people, lack the appropriate social/communication skills that men find attractive and could just be downright boring? I don't think any man would want to have such for a wife.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by oluseg2: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
When you give in to sex early in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: When did ladies start 'finding' men? shocked

LOL! These days, ladies are on the hunt for men oo. No kidding.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2012
oluseg2: When you give in to sex early in a relationship.

give in late, whats gonna be is gonna be

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
codeaddict: Mukina2, What is THIS doing on the front page?

You don't want to help your e-sisters out? Do you want them to be single and lonely for the rest of their lives cry ?

Women have to know the various things they are doing wrong that' s making the right man seem so elusive. I believe that's why it made homepage. smiley
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Koolking(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
Haughtiness and self-delusion that you are the most beautiful and men would always drop at your knees begging.

if revenge mission precedes settling down
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by NwaTeacher1: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
1. When you stop living a life of pretence and be real and natural for once. 2. When you stop seeing any r/ship as an avenue of making money. Eating guys mugu. 3. When you start dressing like a lady who will change 2 be a mother 2moro. 4. When you start bringing good ideas to ur man

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Rich4god(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
IMHO, most girls dont know how to be in a relationship... They tend to shift all their responsibility to the guy (esp finance)... Though, the guy is suppose to carter for her, but not bearing all the expenses. These days, most men prefer hardworking girls and not dependant ones... To be cont'd, am on phone.
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Turbocharged: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
naijasexy:

You don't want to help your e-sisters out? Do you want them to be single and lonely for the rest of their lives cry ?

Women have to know the various things they are doing wrong that' s making the right man seem so elusive. I believe that's why it made homepage. smiley
Knowing is not d problem, doing is.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by kay9(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
Tgirl, u have found a man, yes?
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by omosexy1: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
Nwa Teacher: 1. When you stop living a life of pretence and be real and natural for once. 2. When you stop seeing any r/ship as an avenue of making money. Eating guys mugu. 3. When you start dressing like a lady who will change 2 be a mother 2moro. 4. When you start bringing good ideas to ur man

I think I like this. Very Nice. Ladies listen up
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Turbocharged: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
Nwa Teacher: 1. When you stop living a life of pretence and be real and natural for once. 2. When you stop seeing any r/ship as an avenue of making money. Eating guys mugu. 3. When you start dressing like a lady who will change 2 be a mother 2moro. 4. When you start bringing good ideas to ur man
+1000
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by jify(f): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
naijasexy:

@Post, so on point! May I add that some ladies who are overly introverted(like myself :p) don't take time to explore the world around them and therefore fail to meet and mix with many people, lack the appropriate social/communication skills that men find attractive and could just be downright boring? I don't think any man would want to have such for a wife.

yeah i can relate with your point. i am an extreme-extreme introvert and that made me loose someone i really cared about. my loss woke me up to how much i need to change my attitude
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Rich4god(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
To add again... DRESSING. The way some girls dress is heart breaking. Some dress as if they are going for swimming with a very tight leggings that shows the outline of what they have... Am pretty sure that a man looking for a wife wont even look in their direction. IMHO.
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
naijasexy:

LOL! These days, ladies are on the hunt for men oo. No kidding.

How come you ain't hunting me then. shocked undecided
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Turbocharged: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
The one that baffles me is when you call dem on phone, they start requesting for recharge card. It discloses who they are: Petty Thieves.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
are men ready to be found when there are no good jobs to even give your self best trip talkless of another woman with loads of taskings on her head? And not ready to build the house with you but waiting for ready made
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Tgirl4real(f): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2012

Lol. Ok... Topic changed to 'the reason you don't have a man' tongue
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Buc(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
[quote author=naijasexy]

@Post, so on point! May I add that some ladies who are overly introverted(like myself :p) don't take time to explore the world around them and therefore fail to meet and mix with many people, lack the appropriate social/communication skills that men find attractive and could just be downright boring? I don't think any man would want to have such for a wife.[/quote
]
introvert, lackin wooing skills is also my story so, why don't we help each other in healing loneliness?
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Odunnu: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2012

Glory be to the Most high! StrangerFXYZ! You are sane again! My prayers have finally been answered. I am so happy!
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Tgirl4real(f): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
kay9: Tgirl, u have found a man, yes?

Nope! Are u interested? tongue
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
Odunnu:
Glory be to the Most high! StrangerFXYZ! You are sane again! My prayers have finally been answered. I am so happy!

Who's StrangerFXYZ?

Are you having a laugh, or something?
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Michky: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
naijasexy:

I do. As long as u're smarter dan average and collaboratively selfless. Questn is how do i find u?
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Michky: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
Exactly!! + stop d pretence
Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

How come you ain't hunting me then. shocked undecided

Probably because I am not on the prowl for men?

Turbocharged:
Knowing is not d problem, doing is.

You cant do something if you don't know such a thing exists! In other words, you can't effect a behavioral change when you don't even know you are lacking in that aspect.

Rich4god: To add again... DRESSING. The way some girls dress is heart breaking. Some dress as if they are going for swimming with a very tight leggings that shows the outline of what they have... Am pretty sure that a man looking for a wife wont even look in their direction. IMHO.

Funny enough, different people fancy different things. As they say, one man's meat is another man's poison. While some men ADORE women who are provocatively dressed, others like them decent. I think the general formula to follow would be to dress appropriately to suit different functions. For instance, don't wear an outfit suitable only for the four walls of a dance hall/club to church. If you are going to the club however, tight is right. wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Cant Find A Man by Buc(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
A repentant/considerate lady should call me so, we don't waste more time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) / How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.