Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? (1425 Views)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by meine: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
I have observed that girls hardly flaunt the good times they shared with an EX BOYFRIEND especially if both of them had intimacy while their relationship lasted. Thesame dude who was all in all at that time becomes a piece of thrash, a beast,a devil, a selfish guy etc etc. Do girls bash an ex boyfriend to please their man or its a psychological thing?
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by Dyt(f): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
wen dey are nt worth it nko?
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
If the guy was all that, why leave the reletionship?
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by ayotoyin(f): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
It depends on the kind of person the guy was,mine at that time was someone that you can call a friend, brother, soulmate but we had to call it off cos of the parents especially the mum's funny act which the dad was totally aainst but could'nt do anything..So, i can say bodly that he was a good friend,no intimacy all through cos we were waiting for our night.lol...which never come
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by ojisj1(f): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
if all depends on hw well d both were b4 departing, u dont xpect to talk good 2 som1 u treated u very bad nd talk bad 2 som1 u treated u so nice.
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by Sijo01(f): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
Same goes wit d guys.
Its a two way tin.

Am nt guilty though, i say it d way it is.
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by omega25red(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
meine: I have observed that girls hardly flaunt the good times they shared with an EX BOYFRIEND especially if both of them had intimacy while their relationship lasted. Thesame dude who was all in all at that time becomes a piece of thrash, a beast,a devil, a selfish guy etc etc. Do girls bash an ex boyfriend to please their man or its a psychological thing?

dont take this as an insult but your question is really stewpid. No break up happens that everyone is happy. if someone is unhappy after the break up trust that there will be bashing and trash talk. Anyone should already know this without asking on NL
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by Godmother(f): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
Dyt: wen dey are nt worth it nko?

I tire o
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
Any man with basic life experience knows not to totally trust what comes out of the mouth of a complaining woman....or at least...not to give into/develop any emotions from it UNTIL you have heard from the side of the person she is complaining about. They have a particularly creative way of coloring things.

E.g there was a thread of a woman complaining about her boyfriend/fiance/wuteva on this forum and she made him sound like a complete demon. It was only when the guy opened up an NL account himself and countered the complaint that you could tell that she was the unreasonable person in the whole argument. Of course, she "missed" some details in her complaining that would have painted her in a bad light...but that's just what they do. They are suckers for public sympathy.
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
I'm always grateful I met my ex because he contributed to my growth as a person and as a woman. The heartbreak and shock factor triggered me to seek a new perspective with men and humans in general.

Today my feelings for him are dead but then he was my number one. I just outgrew him and today, even if he came back, I wouldn't consider him because he used to be what I wanted years back, but now, no more.

There are some mistakes though I regret I made. Not because they were horrible boyfriends. They were just horrible people. sad
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by queensmith: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
it makes sense, if the relationship ended it was probably on a negative note. Its not like all the men i know speak well of their ex's.
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by Metalgoong(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
Sore losers . . grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by 190: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
I really dont give a 2 timing rat arse bout whateva my ex's may say bout me
what matters most is what the woman im with thinks bout me and thinks bout building our future from there
they are called ex's more like they never existed
if they like dey should complain that i carried GUN!!

Who gives a rat arse, Im only special to my family, the woman in my life and the friends whom have been tested and trusted
not some Gu[i]t[/i]ter RA[i]Z[/i]Z gh[i]e[/i]tto two ti[i]m[/i]ing daughter of a b[i]it[/i]ch

May God strike she and her entire FAMILY DEAD - undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by meine: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2012
@190..................lol
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS? by masterpiecer(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2012
omega25red: dont take this as an insult but your question is really stewpid. No break up happens that everyone is happy. if someone is unhappy after the break up trust that there will be bashing and trash talk. Anyone should already know this without asking on NL

There is nothing stu.p.id at all in d OP's queation.

He is not talking about the incident dat led to a break up, but the life span of the relationship a guy and a girl spent together, there may have been times when the guy was really nice, caring, loving, supportive and all that, but just because something bad happened and there was a break up, the girl might forget all those wonderful times they both had together and dwell on the incident dat led to the break up, thereby building rage and anger inside her, thus, the guy becomes the "devil".

To me, i think thats uncivilize, all relationship must not lead to marraige, even if there was a catastrophic break up, be matured and learn ur lessons, forgive, but dont go back to him, dont hold on to anger forever, everyone has a good and a bad part, give them kudos for the good part, and pray for change on d bad. thats how i see it. peace, am out.

(1) (Reply)

How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. / The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship / Can She Respect U Afta Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.