Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report (27662 Views)

Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Farouk Lawan Trial Starts Next Week. / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by ijigbamigb(m): 3:04am On Jun 15, 2012
Nlander...they say when u fight corruption, its fights back and when it fights back, NA BLOODSHED ooo.
GEJ and some of top govt officials knew about the existence of a Cabal...that was really admitted into the PMS importation scheme during the 2011 election year. If GEJ had raised the PS fraud alarm in 2011, then he himself would have shot himself in the feet...
This is a more reason why an outright removal of subsidy on PMS is way out... because if WE KEEP LOOKING UP TO SOME sugar-mouthed Legislooters to go after the cabal, then we are only dashing out more money to them and more jobs for the committee boys...
Make we kuku remove the subsidy thing. Even if we chop the SURE money, at least there shall be some small remains for projects nationwide...

3 Likes

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 15, 2012
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by joshuajo: 3:30am On Jun 15, 2012
my dear fellow Nigerians have you seen that most company of oil gas petroleum in Nigeria do not use their money to purchase gas and petrol ,every day you see one alhaji with 20 thankers ,theiving our oil and gas , since Jonathan remove the subsidy you see the result is coming up , there will be more to come out ,and i know God will open all their secret,another problem is our lawmakers needs to change all of them , and any body find bribery in government service should jailed .our politician do not implement the law ,all is for bribery and corruption.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by niyitogun(m): 3:34am On Jun 15, 2012
I wonder what honorable obahiagbon has to say abt this...#nowlaughingoutloud
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by nduchucks: 3:43am On Jun 15, 2012
Odetola and his company do not import fuel so they really did not benefit from PS (Petroleum Subsidy - Gasoline subsidy). The reason Farouk gave for removing Odetola's company is the same reason Odetola's reps gave during the hearings.

If Farouk thought that Odetola was willing to pay $3million to have his name removed from the PS report, then he is a big fool and a dummy. Since I know that Farouk is neither of these, it is quite conceivable that Odetola and his company are probably "guilty" of other serious crimes known to Farouk. Sadly, neither Farouk nor Odetola will spend more than a few days in jail, if any at all.

2 Likes

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by tpia5: 3:51am On Jun 15, 2012
does sanusi ever wear agbada or babanriga?

@ picture.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 15, 2012
If it were US, by now Farouk would be in an Orange jumpsuit and so would Otedola. By now their passports and assets seized and the FBI would be crawling everywhere in the house.

But it is Nigeria, the land of filth and corruption. Very soon they will divert our attention from this case with another case.

Thank you God for taking me out of that hellhole. All glory be to you.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 15, 2012
DrugDoc: To think the Cabal would have been dead if the Nigerian people had allowed GEJ and NOI to kill it in January!!! Even if half of the subsidy savings is chopped by PDP, at least 500 billon naira will be invested into infrastructure as proposed by the economic team. Private refineries would take off within 2 years that would employ at least 50,000 to 100,000 Nigerians. Yes compare the amazing private giants GTB, Zenith, Diamond or Access to the govt. controlled banks of old. I don't support the PDP, but I know GEJ has done his best to steer Nigeria towards a better future but our own ignorance or wickedness is our greatest undoing.
[b]CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE, SNG AND NLC: YOU SAVED THE CABAL!!!

Tainted and partial as the probe is, it has at least exposed one fact that what government is subsidizing is corruption and not fuel. That alone has proved Nigerian masses who protested against the removal of fuel subsidy right. Besides, a reasonable explanation has not been offered for the jump in subsidy funds of 2011 relative to 2010. That jump was not caused by Rilwan or Yar'Adua. It was under GEJ, supervisor EBELE! Rather than castigate Nigerian masses who protested against the removal of subsidy, they should be commended for their foresight. You can not use corruption to fight corruption. If subsidy is removed another cronies of GEJ will loot the funds with reckless abandon. This same GEJ was forced few years back to publicly declared his assets. Why has he refused to do so now? Is he hiding something? This same GEJ has been facilitating business for other "cabals" as per Malabu OPL 245 saga! To me, GEJ is the father of corruption in present day Nigeria. He merely set up greedy representathief Lawan to discredit the now worthless subsidy probe report. The so called "fideo" has been in existence for weeks and it's of recent that the saga now turned to a fast moving event with accusations and counter accusations. Perhaps If not for desperation of Lawan to turn the table against them by planning to bring cash to the House, nobody perhaps would have known about it now. Let's be watching, it remains to be seen if anything significant beyond go and sin no more will happen to Lawan.

As per private refineries? You say it as if we need more than two good refineries! You say it as if we will be exporting refined products to other surrounding countries. Refinery business is not as viable as it used to be and the trend world wide has more to do with folding up than expansion. 100000 jobs? Forget it. Don't join Aganga in propagating falsehood. The voodoo economics of "ploughing" back such funds can not work here in Nigeria. The subsidy buses promised to cushion the effect of suffering masses are still running between Aso Rock and NASS. It's better to believe Lucifer pronounced as Lusiferi in Yoruba than to listen to GEJ. He can't keep his word. He won't build any refineries. He won't release any buses. He has no policy direction. He is not different from OBJ et al. None of his ever increasing vows has been redeemed. He doesn't have the capacity to deliver. His best is below our worst expectations.

Save the sermon on NOI and Sanusi for another day. one, Sanusi is a square peg in a round hole. He's incompetent and still battling with plagiarism which is intellectual form of corruption or armed robbery. He does not have any credibility. I wont even mention the way he has been conducting himself which to say the least is unbecoming of a public servant. That apart, he does not have any cogent ideas that can drive the monetary policies of this government beyond devaluation. And NOI, don't make a general statement exonerating her of what is now GEJ administration of corruption. What will you say if suddenly another Dangodollar say there is "fideo" on her tomorrow? They are all the same. All mired in monumental corruption. They are presiding over the most corrupt regime in the history of this nation with stories of scandal springing up every minutes and all pointing at the presidency and its cronies.

1 Like

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 15, 2012
omosexy1:

Is that how Americans sound to you now. I think you should clean your ears.

Just pull up the summary. I got tired of trying to understand the American wanna-be accents.

PeterKbaba:

Nigerians with their stereotypical statement, the sound of his voice is irrelevant, what is important here is the gravity of the revealed message from the messenger (News Caster)

That's simply what I'm trying to understand, my dear.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Beaf: 4:56am On Jun 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

Tainted and partial as the probe is, it has at least exposed one fact that what government is subsidizing is corruption and not fuel. That alone has proved Nigerian masses who protested against the removal of fuel subsidy right. Besides, a reasonable explanation has not been offered for the jump in subsidy funds of 2011 relative to 2010. That jump was not caused by Rilwan or Yar'Adua. It was under GEJ, supervisor EBELE! Rather than castigate Nigerian masses who protested against the removal of subsidy, they should be commended for their foresight. You can not use corruption to fight corruption. If subsidy is removed another cronies of GEJ will loot the funds with reckless abandon. This same GEJ was forced few years back to publicly declared his assets. Why has he refused to do so now? Is he hiding something? This same GEJ has been facilitating business for other "cabals" as per Malabu OPL 245 saga! To me, GEJ is the father of corruption in present day Nigeria. He merely set up greedy representathief Lawan to discredit the now worthless subsidy probe report. The so called "fideo" has been in existence for weeks and it's of recent that the saga now turned to a fast moving event with accusations and counter accusations. Perhaps If not for desperation of Lawan to turn the table against them by planning to bring cash to the House, nobody perhaps would have known about it now. Let's be watching, it remains to be seen if anything significant beyond go and sin no more will happen to Lawan.

As per private refineries? You say it as if we need more than two good refineries! You say it as if we will be exporting refined products to other surrounding countries. Refinery business is not as viable as it used to be and the trend world wide has more to do with folding up than expansion. 100000 jobs? Forget it. Don't join Aganga in propagating falsehood. The voodoo economics of "ploughing" back such funds can not work here in Nigeria. The subsidy buses promised to cushion the effect of suffering masses are still running between Aso Rock and NASS. It's better to believe Lucifer pronounced as Lusiferi in Yoruba than to listen to GEJ. He can't keep his word. He won't build any refineries. He won't release any buses. He has no policy direction. He is not different from OBJ et al. None of his ever increasing vows has been redeemed. He doesn't have the capacity to deliver. His best is below our worst expectations.

Save the sermon on NOI and Sanusi for another day. one, Sanusi is a square peg in a round hole. He's incompetent and still battling with plagiarism which is intellectual form of corruption or armed robbery. He does not have any credibility. I wont even mention the way he has been conducting himself which to say the least is unbecoming of a public servant. That apart, he does not have any cogent ideas that can drive the monetary policies of this government beyond devaluation. And NOI, don't make a general statement exonerating her of what is now GEJ administration of corruption. What will you say if suddenly another Dangodollar say there is "fideo" on her tomorrow? They are all the same. All mired in monumental corruption. They are presiding over the most corrupt regime in the history of this nation with stories of scandal springing up every minutes and all pointing at the presidency and its cronies.

Dude, believe what you want; its what makes us keep getting phucked. Enough has been said and witnessed to open your eyes.
People even died in #Occupy, used by El-Rufai. What for?

Believe any fantasy you like like, bro. The circle will simply repeat. Nuff said. cool

At times one gets tired of preaching the obvious.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by DrugDoc: 5:05am On Jun 15, 2012
@bayoooooo and the rest of the "oil producing" Southwest Nigerians, get it into your skulls: The Ijaw nation, Ogoni Nation, Ibiobio Nation, Itsekiri Nation, Igbo Nation, are being robbed to provide oil revenues and fuel subsidy for the rest of Nigeria. I know you have eyes, ears and a mouth, so for Christsake use it!! Your FG forcefully steals oil in connivance with IOCs from Ethnic groups you have no cultural, religious, or language affiliation and educated Nigerians from the Southwest close their eyes to it. You are relying on our forced Nigerian union to extract blood oil from the Niger Delta groups to for your subsidy. Tufia! GOODLUCK with your strategy. Don't know you know that keeping fuel artificially cheap increases its use and waste? From whose lands are you drilling the oil from? Can you speak their language? Can their son run for governor in your state? Can you run in theirs?
This is something the govt guys and the UK and the USA, who created and own Nigeria knows: It is as bad as apartheid to seize people's resources without their consent. So they are looting with impunity and as fast as they can! A govt run NNPC and fuel subsidy only help them loot! I guess the Southwest top guys in the ACN know it too and have decided to use fuel subsidy as their own means of strangling their fellow Africans in the Niger Delta.
I am not from an oil producing community, but I know it is in our interest and that of our future generations to stop looting the Niger Delta. It is certainly in the Igbo and Yoruba national interest to have resource control and fiscal federalism. One thousand EFCCs, committees, probes won't help the subsidy program. The best the rest of Nigeria can do is build infrastructure and return the oil fields to their owners. Have them pay tax and royalties to their country, Nigeria. Like its done in the USA, UK, and the rest of Europe.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by deandavid(m): 5:05am On Jun 15, 2012
pDude: If it were US, by now Farouk would be in an Orange jumpsuit and so would Otedola. By now their passports and assets seized and the FBI would be crawling everywhere in the house.

But it is Nigeria, the land of filth and corruption. Very soon they will divert our attention from this case with another case.

Thank you God for taking me out of that hellhole. All glory be to you.
no deceive urself bro, u dy here or not. Na we country, abi u fall 4rm heaven or u be oyibo? Even if dem dash u green card, bt the blood is still there. Green white Green. Muahahahahaha....*evil laff*

1 Like

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Turbocharged: 5:08am On Jun 15, 2012
JomoGbomo2: After seeing this video, I can bet anything on the fact the farook actually took that bribe.

For someone that took money that he intends to use as evidence, he won't be that compose as he was in the video.

The whole report especially the name of the marketers listed as fraudulent is questionable now.
The bolded is exactly what Otedola want to achieve. To rubbish the whole report. Smart guy.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Beaf: 5:19am On Jun 15, 2012
Turbocharged:
The bolded is exactly what Otedola want to achieve. To rubbish the whole report. Smart guy.

Why would Otedola want to achieve that when he has no business with subsidies? The man only imports diesel which is not subsidised; if you had watched the video, you would have heard Farouk himself say that.
What is wrong with Nigerians and just commenting for the sake of it? Please lets stop these iya akara stories; they don't benefit anybody and make us seem like we lack self-application.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 15, 2012
DrugDoc: @bayoooooo and the rest of the "oil producing" Southwest Nigerians, get it into your skulls: The Ijaw nation, Ogoni Nation, Ibiobio Nation, Itsekiri Nation, Igbo Nation, are being robbed to provide oil revenues and fuel subsidy for the rest of Nigeria. I know you have eyes, ears and a mouth, so for Christsake use it!! Your FG forcefully steals oil in connivance with IOCs from Ethnic groups you have no cultural, religious, or language affiliation and educated Nigerians from the Southwest close their eyes to it. You are relying on our forced Nigerian union to extract blood oil from the Niger Delta groups to for your subsidy. Tufia! GOODLUCK with your strategy. Don't know you know that keeping fuel artificially cheap increases its use and waste? From whose lands are you drilling the oil from? Can you speak their language? Can their son run for governor in your state? Can you run in theirs?
This is something the govt guys and the UK and the USA, who created and own Nigeria knows: It is as bad as apartheid to seize people's resources without their consent. So they are looting with impunity and as fast as they can! A govt run NNPC and fuel subsidy only help them loot! I guess the Southwest top guys in the ACN know it too and have decided to use fuel subsidy as their own means of strangling their fellow Africans in the Niger Delta.
I am not from an oil producing community, but I know it is in our interest and that of our future generations to stop looting the Niger Delta. It is certainly in the Igbo and Yoruba national interest to have resource control and fiscal federalism. One thousand EFCCs, committees, probes won't help the subsidy program. The best the rest of Nigeria can do is build infrastructure and return the oil fields to their owners. Have them pay tax and royalties to their country, Nigeria. Like its done in the USA, UK, and the rest of Europe.

I have one question for you: who is holding the PIB in national assembly? Have you read the bill? Do you know what it offers for the oil producing communities? GEJ is not serious about improving the lot of his people if I can put it that way. Nothing will happen to that for the rest of his remaining 3 or 7years.

I can tell you " oil producing Southwest Nigerians" (whatever that means)are not holding it. If there is any section that has been vociferous about fiscal federalism and regional integration in this country, it is the same "oil producing Southwest Nigerians". If there is any region that has played the opposition politics for a long time in this country, it is still the "oil producing Southwest Nigerians". If you don't like the union, now that Ebele is in power, what stops him from convening a National Conference and dissolve the damn shit. Who are the vociferous voices for this national conference?

But to now come here and be painting GEJ whose performance is abysmal to say the least in glowing colors is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by supereagle(m): 5:29am On Jun 15, 2012
They are there to make money , the reason they all want to kill in order to get there. Baba OBJ has labelled them rightly. Even EFCC can not do anything to them , that body has been compromised too.This country has no future if corruption is not dealt with headlong.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Beaf: 6:07am On Jun 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

I have one question for you: who is holding the PIB in national assembly? Have you read the bill? Do you know what it offers for the oil producing communities? GEJ is not serious about improving the lot of his people if I can put it that way. Nothing will happen to that for the rest of his remaining 3 or 7years.

I can tell you " oil producing Southwest Nigerians" (whatever that means)are not holding it. If there is any section that has been vociferous about fiscal federalism and regional integration in this country, it is the same "oil producing Southwest Nigerians". If there is any region that has played the opposition politics for a long time in this country, it is still the "oil producing Southwest Nigerians". If you don't like the union, now that Ebele is in power, what stops him from convening a National Conference and dissolve the damn shit. Who are the vociferous voices for this national conference?

But to now come here and be painting GEJ whose performance is abysmal to say the least in glowing colors is unacceptable.

Your so-called "vociferous" calls for fiscal federalism require that the FG give you even more money; it is simply a call to intensify the unitary system. That is the biggest statement of hypocrisy I've ever come across. If you truly want fiscal federalism, then you get your arse cracking and financially independent, not ask for more awuf.

As for the PIB, it is good for the ND and it will be passed this year or next.

Lastly, I will ask you a simple question: How can a President "convene a National Conference and dissolve the damn shit" without breaking the word of the constitution? The best that can be done is send bills to change the constitution, which is already being done.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 15, 2012
Beaf:

Your so-called fiscal federalism requires that the FG give you even more money. That is the biggest statement of hypocrisy I've ever come across.
As for the PIB, it is good for the ND and it will be passed this year or next.

Lastly, I will ask you a simple question: How can a President "convene a National Conference and dissolve the damn shit" without breaking the word of the constitution? The best that can be done is send bills to change the constitution, which is already being done.

Thank you for mentioning the constitution. Is FG being forced to send money every month to hypocrites? did the hypocrites write the constitution? Who are the vociferous voices calling for the complete overhaul of this constitution? Since it's a burden on FG to send money to states particularly the much discussed parasitic states and GEj will not convene SNC because it's unconstitutional, why can't he send bill to NASS to stop the allocation altogether? He can as well send such a bill and he will perfectly be within the armpit of law.

If he can summon courage to pass PIB, that will be a great thing.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by lastpage: 6:28am On Jun 15, 2012
bayooooooo: Interesting, not a single NAY!

That is how "The House" works! grin grin
You rub my back, when it is your turn to "chop", l simply rub your ......more aptly, "Turn a blind eye"! wink wink

Simples!!
That is Nigerian Legislature for you!
"National House of Assembly CROOKS"!

Lastpage!
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by cardoso111(m): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2012
Dont forget that Baba said recently that the House if full of thieves and bribe takers and givers abound in the city.Let them both face the law afterall it is OUR MONEY that was involved
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by funshint(m): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2012
Now Obj has been vindicated by his statement. Infact most members of d "House of Thieves" are involved in this scandal...interesting movie!!
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by gtrust: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2012
BabaOlowo: Cheap Thief, instead of holding up and resigning immediately, he is still lying. Anyway, he is among his fellow thieves, wont be surprised if this is swept under the carpet as usual and he keeps his seat in the House of Robbers! Bunch of Barawos, Oles, Onyiochis!!!

You mean the man has NOT resigned
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by PatKing(f): 6:46am On Jun 15, 2012
I thought GEJ was the problem in Nigeria?
When He said He was surrounded by BH we all thought we could do better!
Amoung the evil ones around Him, he chose one He thought to be a saint..... ALAS!
What a shame!!!
It's time we unite as a country to hold those legislooters accountable, not calling GEJ on every misfortune.
We want GEJ to be Doctor, Air Traffic controller, EFCC Boss, FRSC Boss, etc yet be President, meanwhile those positions are managed by us the citizens!
Let's make this country work please.
Am not exonerating GEJ PLEASE, but we can contribute our quotas.
Peace!!!
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 15, 2012
PatKing: I thought GEJ was the problem in Nigeria?
Amount the evil ones around Him, he choose one He thought to be a saint..... ALAS!
What a shame!!!
It's time we unite as a country to hold those legislooters accountable, not calling GEJ on every misfortune.
We want GEJ to be Doctor, Air Traffic controller, EFCC Boss, FRSC Boss, etc yet be President, meanwhile those positions are managed by us the citizens!
Peace!!!

How exactly does this incident show that GEJ is not the problem with Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Tyche(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2012
Obj was right afterall, he saw what we didn't see.

Btw, it means these legislators do not stand for anything but money.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by karlmax2: 7:03am On Jun 15, 2012
Where are all those people spreading tombo joint rumour that farcrook olewan was innocent and reported the case to the IG 2 pages. And MR DEM DEM has not come to defend his. Mr intergrity!as far as am concerned all the members of the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF FRAUDSTERS were involved how come none of them asked this simple question SInce mr farcrook knew that ZENON Is not part of the psf program what was the company name doing in the report in the first place! I wonder who own the other company that the name was removed alone side zenon because if it is not otedola's company it means they also paid facrook bribe for their name to be removed
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by ariyokunle: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2012
Wl'd somebody pls help tell rep members to form-bizy and over look june 28 when OBJ is surpose to defend his speach againt rep members on "frauds"- because they just cant talk him down.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by owobokiri(m): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Its time for NLanders to know who the real enemy is. Now, the panel report isnt worth implementation because it is based on lies and frivolities. Lawan, let the Nigerian populace down, and the effort of the GEJ led executive to prosecute the scammers has been ruined by Lawan. I miss China, Lawan would have been beheaded by now.

I miss the politibru too. Because if it is in China people like you would have their organs harvested alive. You seem to be more interested in seeing the death of any action against the subsidy scammers and that to me is more corrupt and deadly to the country than whatever Otedola and Farouk did.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Tisa: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2012
@Arysexy
all these legisLOOTERS need to be gased to death in dat dishonourable chamber! Bunch of criminals. I taught faruk lawan was decent, now i know that his baby face is deceitful. onye oshi, barawo, ole!

I still wonder how Nigerians ever reached the conclusion that any member of the two chambers of the house is decent, honest or can be relied on? More so Faruk Lawan that has been a member of that same house since 1999. Have we easily forgotten the Ghana must go bags during Obj era? How will any member of the house now come out to portray himself/herself as someone to save us from the hands of the cabls or the corrupt officials?

My people if we don't fool ourselves these guys won't be able to fool us. Let's wake up and cast all this people aside all together. I never for one day watched the probe cos I knew all na film trick and I ve been proved right.

1 Like

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2012
PatKing: I thought GEJ was the problem in Nigeria?
Amoung the evil ones around Him, he chose one He thought to be a saint..... ALAS!
What a shame!!!
Peace!!!
. My take on GEJ is that he's compromised so he can't do anything. He's already sold his soul. Ever since he ditched the zoning formular to favour himself it's been downhill from there. Ofcourse Nigeria has always been corrupt, but the Level of Corruption now has reached stratospheric Levels under his watch and his inaction is the bane of the problem. Some are implying that doing away with the whole subsidy regime is the way to go. I want to ask a simple question, Doing away with the subsidy only closes that opportunity, the Corruption is the Root cause. If the subsidy was done without corruption it won't be a problem. Why can't we have stable electricity in this country? Simple reason Corruption. Solve the Power problem and Nigeria becomes a Great nation in 10yrs. So simple everyone can see it but why won't it happen.. Corruption. Transparency Int said they never dealt with the huge scales of scams coming out of Nigeria 2012. It has always been there but under Jonathan everything has shot up too stratospheric Levels. That's why everything is coming out now. It has become free for all looting. As much as I detest GEJ I would vote for him if and only if he solves the Power Problem in this country. If Obj says Buhari is an upright man, then there we have a man who would stop the corruption or at least have it reduced to the barest minimum. But it's like we like suffering in this country.

1 Like

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by femmy2010(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2012
Only God would deliver Nigeria.
If our hope rest in those leaders then Nigeria is as good as dead.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2012
Really all evidence is now against lawal who i half trusted to be honest. From the onset he was been setup and he falled for it is a pity that he DRAGGED his name to the mud. Now in police net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike’s Camp Fumes, Warns PDP As Atiku Picks Okowa Running Mate / Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East / Tinubu On A Medical Trip To Europe, Not Work Visit – Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.