Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report (27661 Views)

Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Farouk Lawan Trial Starts Next Week. / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Arysexy(m): 12:44am On Jun 15, 2012
Billyonaire: After watching this video, I feel so ashamed of Farouk Lawan, he was stammering and trying to put words together as to why both companies needed to be de-listed. To all doubters, I assume this is the final burial to your doubts and disbelieve. Farouk, I nominate you for the position of the most shameless criminal the Nigeria legislative system has churned out. More grease t your criminal elbows. May your agbada not swallow you.[b][/b]

His over sized agbada has swallowed him already!
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 15, 2012
Its time for NLanders to know who the real enemy is. Now, the panel report isnt worth implementation because it is based on lies and frivolities. Lawan, let the Nigerian populace down, and the effort of the GEJ led executive to prosecute the scammers has been ruined by Lawan. I miss China, Lawan would have been beheaded by now.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by DrugDoc: 12:48am On Jun 15, 2012
Good! When people turn their backs to logic and reason as presented by Sanusi and Okonjo Iweala, you get taken for a ride by a f--king rat head.
The Deputy Speaker leads the mercenary Igbo dirty faction of the House that want to restore the old North/South East alliance that achieved nothing for Ndigbo or the South in the past decades. These House guys led by Ihedioha care nothing about the suffering of masses of the North, the South East, or South South. It's all about mansions in their villages and endless supply of young girls in Abuja.
Honorable Farouk Lawan, the Champion of Save Nigeria Group, NLC, The Feudalists, Cheap Fuel Parasites of the North and Southwest, I salute you!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by ifeci: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2012
After watching the video, I can say that mr faroks claim of indicting otedola is a fat lie! the guy is so guilty as charged!
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 15, 2012
ifeci: After watching the video, I can say that mr faroks claim of indicting otedola is a fat lie! the guy is so guilty as charged!
He is sleeping tonite in the Police station, I am sending him 2 battalions of female anopheles mosquites.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Beaf: 12:57am On Jun 15, 2012
bayooooooo: Una wan see the main "fideo"? make I upload am?

Upload am, jare! grin
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 15, 2012
All their days are numbered...right from the biggest official robbers to the smallest of them all. Very soon....painful death for all these vagabonds!

1 Like

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by SkyBlue1: 1:05am On Jun 15, 2012
According to the list, Zenon is alleged to have collected the sum of $232, 975, 385.13 while Synopsis Enterprises collected $51, 449, 977.47 for the year 2010 and refused to import any oil.

This I find curious and the most shocking, and this I really need to understand, for my sanity at least. Where did those figures in bold come from? This is important here, it shoots to the very fundamental of how "research" is done by house committees.

Those figures are quite precise. Were they made up from thin air? Me thinks we need to shine the spot light on other committee members, they have some explaining to do!!

All those numbers we keep hearing in reports and taking as facts . . . . And here we have figures for a company that was not even in the PS scheme. How did they arrive at those figures? What "new information" enlightened them to their supposed "error".

1 Like

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by koruji(m): 1:17am On Jun 15, 2012
You mention those parties but forgot about PDP the party of thieves that sired all those at root of this sordid affair.

Fog on the brain?

jumobi1: The House knew he was bribed but they don't care. There is some honor amongst thieves.
CPC, ACN, APGA...all frauds. We need a revolution somehow.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by PeterKbaba: 1:19am On Jun 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Is the news reporter trying to talk in American accent or does he have hot baby crabs in his mouth?

So he can't properly pronounce naija names again? Let me continue watching jare.

Aww FL is such a cutie pie sad embarassed

Nigerians with their stereotypical statement, the sound of his voice is irrelevant, what is important here is the gravity of the revealed message from the messenger (News Caster)

1 Like

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by damola1: 1:20am On Jun 15, 2012
when over 160 million people, me inclusive dey pay N96 instead of N30, just so some aboki can recommend and unrecommend....making sure we suffer, we suffer very well..... ok, no problem.

2 Likes

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by mekaboy(m): 1:20am On Jun 15, 2012
THIS IS THE TIME FOR THE REAL OCCUPY NIGERIA, ITS TIME NIGERIANS COME OUT AND PROTEST TILL THIS CRIMINAL IS PUT IN JAIL, IF NOT THIS INVESTIGATION WILL GO ON THE NIGERIAN WAY AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. LET NIGERIANS DEMAND FOR JUSTICE AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THAT ALL THOSE THAT SECONDED RECEIVED BRIBE. GUESS WHAT? OTODOLA IS SMART, HE GAVE THE BRIBE AND THEY ALL SHARED, NOW THE WHOLE COMMITTEE OF SUBSIDY HAVE EATEN THE BRIBE, IF HE EXPOSES THEM NOW, THEY WONT WANT TO GO DOWN IN SHAME, SO THEY WILL HAVE TO DROP THIS SUBSIDY INVESTIGATION BEFORE FAROUK STARTS CALLING NAMES.

I GUESS ITS THE MARKETERS INVOLVED THAT CAME UP WITH THIS PLAN USING OTODOLA TO EXECUTE IT.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by PeterKbaba: 1:22am On Jun 15, 2012
karl max: and we have cpc and acn members the so called opposition in the house

The ACN were all surprised, since they were not really part of the panel. so they remain silent and said nothing.... If they had said NAY (No) to something they dont know, the PDP would have criticized them.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by PeterKbaba: 1:24am On Jun 15, 2012
Remii: So $620K bribe is another name for "further information " that Farouk received that turned him to stammerer when the acting speaker too became surprised about the recommendation. Na wa o

Expo for exam hall lol... and this are the people Beaf keeps asking nigerians to vote for.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by SkyBlue1: 1:25am On Jun 15, 2012
PeterKbaba:

The ACN were all surprised, since they were not really part of the panel. so they remain silent and said nothing.... If they had said NAY (No) to something they dont know, the PDP would have criticized them.

Please please please, stop this rubbish, it is a tad disgusting. NOBODY PRESENT IN THAT SESSION SAID NAY! They have not tried to rationalise it or explain, so why are you taking it upon yourself to do it for them? With all the mess Nigeria is in I just don't get blind partisan sensibilities, I really don't. Does ACN pay your children's school fees?

2 Likes

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by PeterKbaba: 1:29am On Jun 15, 2012
Sky Blue:

Please please please, stop this rubbish, it is a tad disgusting. NOBODY PRESENT IN THAT SESSION SAID NAY! They have not tried to rationalise it or explain, so why are you taking it upon yourself to do it for them? With all the mess Nigeria is in I just don't get blind partisan sensibilities, I really don't. Does ACN pay your children's school fees?

I'm not even in the shit hole country... Well your right, I just hope the ACN knew nothing of it... cause they are the only better option we have to PDP and i'm not saying they are perfect, only saying they seem to be a better option for nigerians now
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Beaf: 1:29am On Jun 15, 2012
DrugDoc: Good! When people turn their backs to logic and reason as presented by Sanusi and Okonjo Iweala, you get taken for a ride by a f--king rat head.
The Deputy Speaker leads the mercenary Igbo dirty faction of the House that want to restore the old North/South East alliance that achieved nothing for Ndigbo or the South in the past decades. These House guys led by Ihedioha care nothing about the suffering of masses of the North, the South East, or South South. It's all about mansions in their villages and endless supply of young girls in Abuja.
Honorable Farouk Lawan, the Champion of Save Nigeria Group, NLC, The Feudalists, Cheap Fuel Parasites of the North and Southwest, I salute you!!!!

Your post was my first ever use of the "like" button.

During the fuel subsidy crisis, some of us screamed ourselves wretched that the people were falling for the biggest con; they decided to fight the oil cabals battles to enslave them with amazing vigour!
Suddenly, GEJ, Deziani Madueke and Okonjo Iweala became public enemy number one for campaigning for the removal of the subsidy, because it was corrupt. In fact, the people did an acrobatic, logic defying 360 and decided that those who were calling for an end to the corrupt subsidy system were the guilty ones. Wonders!

The Farouk Lawan picture is even worse than you have painted, because he was using the probe as a 2015 weapon against GEJ. That is why Otedola who imports only diesel which is not subsidised was blackmailed by Farouk. Nobody batted an eyelid when Rilwan Lukman, Nigeria's serial oil minister (and under whom the vast proportion of subsidy crime occurred) was not even as much as mentioned by Farouk and his impish gang.
It was about destroying innocent people, while entrenching the interests of the oil cabal. 85% of indigenious oil blocks are owned by a few core-Northern elite.

These oil wells were illegally given out by IBB, Abacha (with Buhari's connivance) and Adulsalam; the licenses are due to run out between 2016 and 2018 and they fear that the only way they can retain hold is by shifting power back to the "North." That is why politics has taken the shape of no holds barred warfare, with stuff like boko haram fully deployed to make the country ungovernable. There are less than 100 men in that clique, yet they make more money annually from oil than the entire Niger Delta.

The Nigerian populace just likes life easy, so they never bother to look below the surface. They love rumours, so are easy to deceive.
If this was a less serious matter, I would have opened several "I told you so!" threads by now, but lets just sit and wait with grim patience as truth after truth unfolds.

8 Likes

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by SkyBlue1: 1:34am On Jun 15, 2012
PeterKbaba:

I'm not even in the shit hole country... Well your right, I just hope the ACN knew nothing of it... cause they are the only better option we have to PDP and i'm not saying they are perfect, only saying they seem to be a better option for nigerians now

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ? ? ? ? ? What has that got to do with anything ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Beaf: 1:38am On Jun 15, 2012
mekaboy: THIS IS THE TIME FOR THE REAL OCCUPY NIGERIA, ITS TIME NIGERIANS COME OUT AND PROTEST TILL THIS CRIMINAL IS PUT IN JAIL, IF NOT THIS INVESTIGATION WILL GO ON THE NIGERIAN WAY AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. LET NIGERIANS DEMAND FOR JUSTICE AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THAT ALL THOSE THAT SECONDED RECEIVED BRIBE. GUESS WHAT? OTODOLA IS SMART, HE GAVE THE BRIBE AND THEY ALL SHARED, NOW THE WHOLE COMMITTEE OF SUBSIDY HAVE EATEN THE BRIBE, IF HE EXPOSES THEM NOW, THEY WONT WANT TO GO DOWN IN SHAME, SO THEY WILL HAVE TO DROP THIS SUBSIDY INVESTIGATION BEFORE FAROUK STARTS CALLING NAMES.

I GUESS ITS THE MARKETERS INVOLVED THAT CAME UP WITH THIS PLAN USING OTODOLA TO EXECUTE IT.
[size=14pt]
When we told you #Occupy fools you were selling your damned souls to Lucifer and Baphomet, you thought it was a joke.
Your soul belongs to the cabal, bro. Because your ears are deaf, your eyes are blind and your mind is dead to the truth.

We warned you that you were fighting against the interests of your own future generations, but you responded with insults.
Hug your Farouk Lawan, bro. He is Satans spurn, designed for your exclusive taste.

Go and #Occupy stup!dly, as usual I'll be watching on TV.

The price of your soul? N65.00 per Litre.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Beaf: 1:46am On Jun 15, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Expo for exam hall lol... and this are the people Beaf keeps asking nigerians to vote for.

Dude, your politics is simple and wooden headed. I see a picture you cannot see; if you open your eyes, you will see the picture too. It is a picture with profound depth; a picture that shatters every truth you know.

Whenever you people come at me with shallow politics, its like mosquito's buzzing in my ears. Poibtless and irritating to listen to.

Nigeria does not belong to the ethnically driven like you, bro. You will continue running in circles.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by omosexy1: 1:51am On Jun 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Is the news reporter trying to talk in American accent or does he have hot baby crabs in his mouth?

So he can't properly pronounce naija names again? Let me continue watching jare.

Aww FL is such a cutie pie sad embarassed

Is that how Americans sound to you now. I think you should clean your ears.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by tpia5: 1:55am On Jun 15, 2012
can someone start a thread showcasing nigerian television presenters.

dont know if i'm missing something- the ones i'm seeing are somehow different from what i used to know.

maybe its just me?
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by omosexy1: 2:02am On Jun 15, 2012
mekaboy: THIS IS THE TIME FOR THE REAL OCCUPY NIGERIA, ITS TIME NIGERIANS COME OUT AND PROTEST TILL THIS CRIMINAL IS PUT IN JAIL, IF NOT THIS INVESTIGATION WILL GO ON THE NIGERIAN WAY AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. LET NIGERIANS DEMAND FOR JUSTICE AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THAT ALL THOSE THAT SECONDED RECEIVED BRIBE. GUESS WHAT? OTODOLA IS SMART, HE GAVE THE BRIBE AND THEY ALL SHARED, NOW THE WHOLE COMMITTEE OF SUBSIDY HAVE EATEN THE BRIBE, IF HE EXPOSES THEM NOW, THEY WONT WANT TO GO DOWN IN SHAME, SO THEY WILL HAVE TO DROP THIS SUBSIDY INVESTIGATION BEFORE FAROUK STARTS CALLING NAMES.

Oga I go join you if you start am. Nairalanders like to speak big big gammar. Occupy London started with forums and BBs
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by ghostofsparta(m): 2:22am On Jun 15, 2012
I am just tired and sick of this amalgamation called Nigeria. I mean these so called leaders aren't even shameless. What is the way forward....I doubt a revolution, maybe apocalypse
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Kobojunkie: 2:27am On Jun 15, 2012
ghostofsparta: I am just tired and sick of this amalgamation called Nigeria. I mean these so called leaders aren't even shameless. What is the way forward....I doubt a revolution, maybe apocalypse

What has Nigeria's amalgamation to do with this? These are the crop of leaders you folks continue to blindly elect. What did you expect? magic?

This is all a good example of reaping what you sow . . . Nigerians went to the polls in the millions to vote these leaders in, from the president to the local government chairs.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by DrugDoc: 2:32am On Jun 15, 2012
To think the Cabal would have been dead if the Nigerian people had allowed GEJ and NOI to kill it in January!!! Even if half of the subsidy savings is chopped by PDP, at least 500 billon naira will be invested into infrastructure as proposed by the economic team. Private refineries would take off within 2 years that would employ at least 50,000 to 100,000 Nigerians. Yes compare the amazing private giants GTB, Zenith, Diamond or Access to the govt. controlled banks of old. I don't support the PDP, but I know GEJ has done his best to steer Nigeria towards a better future but our own ignorance or wickedness is our greatest undoing.
[b]CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE, SNG AND NLC: YOU SAVED THE CABAL!!!

4 Likes

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by AnotherOkija: 2:35am On Jun 15, 2012
Jonathan wins, AGAIN!! grin
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by rygem: 2:35am On Jun 15, 2012
How did some of these illiterates and fools end up in the house of assembly? They are a real shame on the national psyche. For too long, the story has moved from one form of scam to another. It amazes me how we accommodate and assimilate all these rubbish.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

But yeah, if you are correct, [b]then we have the wrong set of people in the house [/b]and they all need to be replaced with people who are at least able to investigate issues before voting yes or no.

Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by AnotherOkija: 2:51am On Jun 15, 2012
rygem: How did some of these illiterates and fools end up in the house of assembly? They are a real shame on the national psyche. For too long, the story has moved from one form of scam to another. It amazes me how we accommodate and assimilate all these rubbish.

Because people like you and I who vote in Nigeria only focus on the Presidential and State elections, forgetting that the legislative are almost more powerful than both the Presidency and Governors.. The Legislative elections in Nigeria are left in the hands of thugs, touts and sycophant followers.. Barely 5% of sensible voters participate in the legislative elections.. Thats how somebody like Patrick Ogbiahonhon or whatever he is called became a senator..
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Kobojunkie: 2:55am On Jun 15, 2012
rygem: How did some of these illiterates and fools end up in the house of assembly? They are a real shame on the national psyche. For too long, the story has moved from one form of scam to another. It amazes me how we accommodate and assimilate all these rubbish.

Nigerians went out, in the millions, just a year or so ago, to vote for them. Many of the people on Nairaland sang their praises, and gladly recruited others to vote for their candidates. From the president to the lower house, the individuals you have in office did not fall out of the sky or come down in a space ship. They were elected. Fast forward a year later, all you have here is the country reaping what it has sown.
Re: Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report by Godjone(m): 3:01am On Jun 15, 2012
And who says obj was nt ryt wen he says d national asemby is a den of rogues and robbers? Lawan is a disgrace 2 d nigerian nation, a disgrace 2 his constituency, and a disgrace 2 our law making house. With dis, i wil push 4 more investigation into how much bribe he might av offered INEC 2 becom a lawmaker. Shame on farouk, shame on sponsors and colabos of curoption, shame on our nascent democrazy, it is certain we r not making any progrex at all. Idiot thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram / El–rufai Restricted In His Awka Hotel Room Ahead Of Anambra Election / Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.