Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (202437 Views)

I Need Deeper Life Bible -gospel Hymns CD / Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? / Deeper Christian Life Ministry Then, And Deeper Life Bible Church Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by ricadelide(m): 5:06am On Sep 20, 2007
feelgood:

Do pray veracious forgive me for the mix up. Your points are noted @ ricadelide. Quite a number of us, Deeperlife or not, do have personal convictions on the evil of tv, among others & I believe I'm a Christian - & God would be displeased if I keep same in my house.
@topic
youths leave Deeperlife for varied reasons just as other youths come to Deeperlife for diverse reasons. Ephesians 4:1-7, 17-24; (also 25-32).
Let us all note Ephesians 5:1-17
I'm so in agreement with you. I never did reply to the original thread because i do not feel i should speak against another person's convictions especially when the issues concerned are those trivial issues the bible refers to as 'disputable matters' (Rom. 14.1). Lafile has really explained in detail about this. Like the bible admonishes, 'let everyman be fully persuaded in his own mind' (Rom. 14;5). It only became an issue for me when Vera made the statement about other people not being 'really born again'. That statement cannot be justified in any way. It's so much of an issue for me not to push this because i realize that, even if i were to try to convince you otherwise, if you still had any doubts on the matter and decided to heed my advise, i would have, by my argument, made you sin against God (Rom. 14:23). So rather than try to convince you, like Paul said, i'd rather say "whatever you believe about these things, keep between yourself and God" (14.22). That is what the bible teaches - such issues of individual and personal convictions should not be made into rules for other christians to follow, neither should counter-rules be made against such as well (if you understand what i mean). Thus, the problem would arise if someone were to see me not following their convictions and then say I am sinning, when i'm fully convinced that i'm not - just as Paul was fully convinced about food in Rom. 14.14 - then one would want to respond. However, sometimes, when you know that such trivial issues affect your fellow-brother it wouldn't be hard for one to drop the issue so as not to affect another person's faith negatively (Rom 14: 15 -16). You see what baffles me is that, although Paul was convinced that 'no food (was) unclean in itself' (Rom. 14;14), he still did not try to convince the people he was teaching . These were people he had authority over, and could readily have convinced. Yet, he didn't deem it necessary. That really scares me, and makes me really wonder how much we (modern day christians) respect other people's convictions, because our behaviour (especially those of us who are of the inclination that those things do not really matter) does not really line up with Paul's. But then i realise that, he did not try to change their minds as regards this (and other similar) issue(s) because they weren't really germane to the faith - they are trivial. When (and if) there was a doctrinal error as regards the core issues of the faith, then Paul never did keep silent (and we must not either). A notable example is the case of the Galatians.
I would want to say a lot more on this, but i'll rest here.
Like Lafile said, I am not more of a christian than a (genuine) DL member . . . . . and the reverse also applies. Cheers all.

NB. i really recommend that we all pray and study Rom 14 (as well as 1Cor 8 and 9). It would really help.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by ricadelide(m): 5:50am On Sep 20, 2007
feelgood:

@ricadelide
would you be kind enough to mention some of those unscriptural rules in Deeperlife so we can amend our ways & get back to godly paths.
As an aside, would it be ok for me to drink beer esp as the bible did not mention beer drinking? No offences meant please
As regards the first line of this post, i think i've addressed it in my earlier post - it serves me no good to list unscriptural rules in DL, if the people are so convinced, then i gain nothing but only make things worse by unsettling their conscience. However, I would only say a few things:

[list][li]disputable issues of personal conviction should not be made into general rules for all to follow - as the bible teaches, they should be between the individual and his God.
[/li]
[li] that an individual decides to consecrate himself to doing or not doing a particular action does not mean other people should follow suit eg. (i don't want to say this) while in university i made a consecration not to wear jeans (very funny eh - don't ask me why i did so wink) however it would have been extremely wrong of me to say those who wear jeans are sinners or are wrong in doing so [/li]
[li] lafile's point - that i don't like something does not mean it is wrong; we should distinguish between our own conscience issues and what the bible expressly teaches[/li]
[/list]

If however you want to actually find out the other side to many of those specific rules, especially as they relate to the bible's teaching, I could provide a link to the women trouser debate (that is just one example) https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-71063.0.html. IMO, Pilgrim handled that debate excellently.

Now, to the second statement you made, i would be the last person to argue that if something is not mentioned in the bible then it can't be addressed or it's ok. That was not my argument; however, to be fair, you didn't give a very good analogy - beer drinking can be easily addressed from the bible (the bible might not use the word 'beer', it uses other words) Here's another link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-10902.96.html. IMO, 4get_me did a good job there. I don't drink beer, but the funny thing is that some christians do not consider light beer drinking wrong. I remember a story i read about a missionary who went to Germany (i guess, i'm not sure, the story is a bit fuzzy now) to preach. He decided to pay the local missionaries a visit, and they set a beer before him. He did not used to drink beer but then he realised that that was their culture and in the spirit of 1Cor. 9:19-23 he complied.
A better analogy would have been cigarettes - while the word 'cigarette' isn't mentioned in the bible, there are enough other instructions to help us address it. So the right approach is to see the issue and weigh it against all the scriptures that relate to them. If you want to do so with the issues you mentioned, no problem.

Now, i'm not trying to preach a gospel of permissiveness, far from it, there are many things that have clear boundaries. Afterall, the bible says "abstain from every form of evil" (1Thess. 5;22) But with many other things (which are not intrinsically evil) i've also discovered that its not only black and white - finding the right balance is worth striving for. Cheers.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by ricadelide(m): 5:56am On Sep 20, 2007
OlowoTee:

@Ricadelide

I think there is difference between Bible Doctrine and Church Doctrine/Stand. The Deeper Life Church believes the Bible and teach its Doctrine undiluted, likewise some other Churches who believe in the 22 doctrines of the Bible. But I think where the problem of youth leaving the Church lies is when they are not ready to abide by the Stand of the Church on some Bible Doctrines.

It's true that it's not expected of any DL member to watch TV, perm the hair, have unnecessary make-up etc. These are the Stand of the Church and it's based on their Understanding of the Bible Doctrine.

All other Churches do have their Stand/Doctrine aside the Bible Doctrine and as long as you are a member of that Church, It is expected of you to follow suite and Obey your leader in the Lord. It is also expected of every Church to believe and Preach the whole Doctrine of the Bible, But Church Stand could diver tongue

Let's not take the Bible Doctrine for the Church and vice versa

Thanks!!
Nicely put! smiley I didn't mix them up, in fact i did quite the contrary. However, i have to question that reference to 'the 22 doctrines of the Bible'. I don't think that is biblically justifiable - except its another 'Church stand' lol.
Cheers.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by ricadelide(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2007
@ Veracious,
You didn't reply me quote for quote, that would have been better. I don't have a problem with you, or your convictions, in fact i enjoyed the way you stood your ground in the face of many contentious people. However, i had a problem with a statement you made that is unjustifiable, and i'm happy you haven't directly tried to justify the statement - however you brought up a lot of peripheral issues.

Veracious:

@ ricadelide

it may interest you to know that am a member of DL.
Why would it interest me? i knew about your being a member smiley
If you are not so convinced God wants you to be there(DL) then there is no way you can keep the doctrines which also are biblical doctrines.
I was never a DL member - i attended DL (for a retreat), and that was almost a decade ago. Again, you keep saying what you can't justify: 'which are also biblical doctrines' - which doctrines exactly?
the truth is people want to hear good things always when they come to church.
Do you go to church to hear 'bad' things? Has the meaning of the 'gospel' changed? His yoke is still easy and his burden still light (Matt. 11;30). However i know what you mean so let me not push it, lol wink.
they see a church that preaches  holiness and purity in all areas of life as too old fashioned or too restrictive,because they want to do some things other folks are doing in other churches
thus, the 'other churches' do not preach 'holiness and purity in all areas of life'? I would really wonder what your definition of holiness and purity is. B.T.W, true NT christianity can never be 'old-fashioned' - the church should and will always remain relevant even in the midst of changing times.
Serving God is not just going to church and being a worker there, more is involved, as you need to be really born again and be sanctified without this in place there is no way you can serve God in spirit and in truth.
I hope you're not trying to imply somethings in the second half of your statement, lol. My arguement have never been about what 'serving God' means or requires. Believe me, i can talk a very lot about that. This is beside the point and even tends to make it seem like you're still holding on to the thought that other christians are not 'really born again and sanctified'.
coming to the aspect of T.V viewing, wearing of trousers,perming of hair,making up
good. make i listen.
have you read in the bible about women of faith in bible times perming their hair or making up their faces or even putting on male apparel?
unfortunately when we try to use the bible to justify the rules of men, we'd have to resort to arguments like these. Have you ever read of women of faith in the bible times typing on the internet? I really don't engage myself in these kinds of arguments. If you really think this is biblically justifiable i'll leave it to the Lord to help your understanding. However as an aside, ladies that wear trousers aren't 'wearing male apparel'. If a lady was to wear a male's trouser believe me even you wouldn't like the sight - oops, my bad, you already don't like it. anyways.
(i wonder why the male apparel thingy doesn't apply to T-shirts and shirts - afterall males wore them first? smiley - whatever happened to blouses? cheesy)
besides its not only DL you see such doctrines being held high, we have so many other denominations who avoid such practises and yet they don't get critisism in return from people.
Now you resort to the 'i am being criticised' label. when did i do that? Rather it was the other way round; you criticized others of not being 'really born again'. However, then again, the issue still remains; 'what is the biblical justification for such rules (or as you say, doctrines)?
you and i know that what we view goes a long way in influencing our thoughts and actions;turn on your T.V set and what you see each minutes can be left unimagined. you see a little child of about 1-2yr already taking some dance steps and singing some songs that you as an aldult could not do when you were at that age,even now that you'r an adult.just look around,what do you see? children who given the next ten years would turn their generation to something else.
Now i really need to ask myself what's wrong with the channels i'm watching. CNN and MSNBC as well as HGTV and the Food Channel ( grin) need a complaint letter from me.
(a naughty part of me really wonders how you knew that, and i, who watch TV, never came across that 1 or is it 2-year old?)
For those who are not members of DL am not in the right position to judge your righteousness
Now you're talking, and perhaps now i can see a biblical statement (Rom. 14:10) (apart from your earler statement about serving God)
as some acclaimed righteousness could be filthy rags in the sight of God
oh? was this what you meant? Guess i jumped the gun.
all what i would say is study your bible in all sincererity not minding what people would say about you when you start living the life God wants you to live. serve him in spirit and in truth,and i tell you "when you are really serving God that way you would know within you, as the spirit will bear witness to it".
I couldn't agree more. Like the Lord said, "go and do likewise". Cheers wink
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by ricadelide(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2007
Backslider:

@THE TRUE HOLY BRETHREN

Dont waste your time casting the pearls to these people they will only waste it and ridicule you. In the Army of Heaven people choose the Platoon they belong to.
Now coming to you, Backslider, yours is a very special case. Its very obvious you've chosen your Platoon and the placard carried by the leader of that platoon is very clear.
I am happy i don't fall into the category of 'THE TRUE HOLY BRETHREN according to Backslider' - i would have had to have a serious heart-check (not that i'm taking a swipe at those you're referring to). I wonder when the Lord made you the judge of who is holy and who is not. Last time i checked, it is the Lord who knows those who are his. I chose not to reply to your numerous inflammatory posts, choosing rather to pray instead; but if others hadn't commented, i probably would have. Someone especially gave a very good descriptor, i wouldn't repeat it here.
As regards 'the pearls', Jesus is the one that gives pearls (2Cor. 4:7) and he still sells some valuable items today (Rev. 3;18, Matt. 13:46) - i don't get my pearls from men. Perhaps you could also try out his costly items - they are free (Is. 55;1). Cheers.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by feelgood(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2007
Dear ricadelide,
I've noted your points. I may not agree with some of them, but then, that doesnt make you less my brother. Cheers.
@atutupoyo
There is some thing called mixed multitude in the bible. Be cool
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by theffanyi(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2007
ITS because THEY WANT TO LEAVE A FUFILED LIFE,AND NOT A DEEP LIFE. cool
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2007
ricadelide:
Nicely put! smiley I didn't mix them up, in fact i did quite the contrary. However, i have to question that reference to 'the 22 doctrines of the Bible'. I don't think that is biblically justifiable - except its another 'Church stand' lol.
Cheers.

It's not impossible that there are more wink but in our Church, these are the Cardinal doctrines we believe and adhere to:

1. The Holy Bible. II Timothy 3:16,17; Proverbs 30:5,6; Revelation 22:18,19
2. The Godhead. Matthew 3:16,17; 28:19-20; II COrinthians 13:14
3. The Virgin Birth Of Jesus. Isaiah 7:14; Matt 1:18-25; Romans 1:4.
4. All men are Sinners from Birth. Romans 3:23, 5:12-17; Mark 7:21-23
5. Repentance. Isaiah 55:7, Luke 24:46,47; Acts 3:19
6. Restitution. Exodus 22:1-7; Matthew 5:23,24; Acts 23:1-5
7. Justification. Romans 3:24-30; Isaiah 1:18, Micah 7:19
8. Water Baptism. Matthew 28:19; 3:13-17; Acts 2:38; 8:38,39
9. The Lord's Supper. Luke 22:17-20; I Corinthians 11:23-30
10.Total Sanctification. Hebrews 12:14, Luke 1:74,75; Titus 2:11-14
11. Holy Ghost Baptism. Matthew 3:11, Acts 1:5-8; 2:1-4
12. Freedom, Healing and Health. Isaiah 53:4,5; Matthew 8:16-17
13. Person to person Evangelism. Matthew 28:19,20; Mark 16:15; Acts 1:8.
14. Marriage and Family. Genesis 2:24
15. The Rapture. John 14:1-3; I Thess 4:13-17; I John 3:1-3
16. The Resurrection Of the Dead. Daniel 12:2; John5:28,29.
17. The Great Tribulation. Matthew 24:21-27; Revelation 13:1-18
18. The Second Coming Of Jesus. Zechariah 14:3,4; Matthew 24:36.
19. One Thousand Year of Jesus Reign. Revelations 20:1-6
20. The Great White throne Judgemement. John 5:24; II Peter 2:9; Revelation 20:11-15.
21. The New Heaven and the New Earth. Revelation 21:1-7; 22:1-5
22. Hell Fire. Psalm 9:17; Matthew 25:46; Mark 9:43-47.

All the Best!!!

Cheers cheesy
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Backslider(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ricalide

You are entitled to your opinion. The Kingdom suffers true violence and I really not worried if you dont agree with my posture.

we have the knowledge of scripture and by this WE SHALL BE JUDGED.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Veracious(f): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2007
Well said.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2007
Veracious is from deeper life? grin grin grin grin

No wonder she cries so much about "inner beauty"? tongue
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by cgift(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2007
davidylan:

No wonder she cries so much about "inner beauty"? tongue

So do you have a poblem with that?
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Veracious(f): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2007
davidylan can you pls answer that question?
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nellyf: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2007
There's no church in Heaven. Just know that everything we do should be to the Glory of God. About churches that quote their pastors rather than God it's because they've not been priveleged to Know Chrsit. Until u become Born Again u'll continue saying Pastor said this, pastor did this. Look up to Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by cabali(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2007
Nicely laid out!!!
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nushi77: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2007
The Book of Life

Foreword
My beloved brethren and fellow creatures of God, the time is fulfilled: your salvation is at hand; believe the gospel of the grace of God. Then again, one cannot be made to believe what his conscience has not convicted him to believe: therefore every one, at some point, shall be convicted of the truth. Now is the time when both Jew and Greek, religion and science, though varying, yet unidirectional, merge at their source of light. And for the benefit of the scientific mind, this gospel is written, encompassing the varying perspectives.

What is the Gospel, and what is Truth? Gospel means Good News; and Truth shall unfold in the text. What is the news; and what makes it good? To understand the news, you must first understand Good; and this is the point where science and religion come to meet: the point of light. There is an eternal conscious energy force known to man as God, or Life, whose very core is a glorious light known as Love, and by whom the universe was created; even then this force once laid dormant: and in its dormancy, a negative void known as darkness pervaded space, encircling the atom containing this energy. If the light that is God was darkness; what good is that darkness?

An atomic fission occurred within, (as does the energy known as the Sun), generating a combustive living energy (Exodus 24: 17 and Hebrews 12: 29) known as Consciousness, or Light (thus, When God speaks, man, in his natural sensory, hears thunder): which perception was good. Darkness is a void, and light is a presence: thus in the absence of light, darkness pervades: in the absence of knowledge, ignorance pervades. Upon the emergence of consciousness, awareness came of the depravity of this negative void (Darkness, or, Death); and the process of transforming this negative void into a positive presence became relevant; thus conceiving a formula, which formula became known as The Word.

As was with God in the beginning (Genesis 1: 2), man, the expressive image of God, was encompassed by darkness; but through times have received deliberate flashes of light, giving him some form of hope in what might seem to him as a hopeless and discouraging state of being, yet through which comes wisdom and knowledge. The good news (gospel) is the revelation (unfolding) of those things that have been kept a mystery by design.
Creation is still in the making process: consciousness is still unfolding subconsciously; and all, at their varying appointed times, shall unfold incontrovertibly; acquiring perfect knowledge through experiencing the once unknown. Man can learn nothing except by allowing himself (yet directed by God) to explore consciousness beyond the apprehensive limit of his fear. Being made in the image of God, you cannot limit yourself below that which was set for you: for God found himself by not having inhibitions; in this found he wisdom: attaining true knowledge. Likewise shall all his creatures come to the conscious awareness of their true being: Divine Lights.

Every thing you see (all matter, and all transpirations) has its roots in the unseen world: (as man lives in constant motion in the seen world, so also is his spirit constantly in motion in the unseen world; at point of sleep, he transcends the seen into the unseen: the spirit never sleeps): the forms may change (vary), even as the trees; yet the essence remains the same. All matter originates and exist by virtue of a force: and this force exist out of a conscious (intelligent) energy known to man as God. Consciousness is the bases of all life, and the field of all possibilities; its nature is to unfold exponentially to its fullness: and the attainment of this fullness is the reconciliation of all of its molecules wholly to it (him), the source, even God.

Consciousness (Light) is limitless (unconstrainable); neither is there separation in consciousness, though it takes both the positive and the negative (two separate entities) to manifest it (light): for it is incontrovertible, regardless of how you self-justifyingly slice or dice it: for though malice may attack it, and ignorance may deride it; but in the end, there it is: unequivocal. And because consciousness has been proven, hence belief. It is one thing to believe; it is yet another thing (an experience) to see through the mind’s eye (perceiving beyond the flesh) that which you believe. For you cannot have faith in something non-existent: you have true faith only because that which you believe has been proven. It costs nothing to move from faith to sight: yet it is priceless to see, perceptively, the unseen.

All things you see, perceive, and believe, are limitable: these limitations are governed by emotional variableness (fear), prevalent due to an awareness of the unseen (unknown) world; preventing you from exploring consciousness beyond the apprehensive limit of fear.
Apprehensive limits serve as a gauge, a deterrent, and a test; yet implied by the prejudices of tradition (one’s social environment). And this emotional variableness known as Fear causes you to be apprehensive of the immutably pure and endearing emotion known as Love, which energy is emitted from the source of consciousness.

All feelings (emotional states) are transmittable (influential), being inter-connected: one’s emotional state is simply an extension of another’s; as emotional current flows through each and every element, all being filaments (reactors) of electrical current; and being a strand in this filament-web, the current that runs through the filament affects each strand equally, yet at varying times, according to the directional flow of current (energy). And this energy emanates from the source, which source is God, even as the brain sends signals through the nerves to all parts of the body. Therefore there is no Self, but a conglomerate of multifaceted molecules: filaments.

Find freedom in learning that the elements that surround you (in both realms), and the way in which they affect your outer being, are set up to refine your inner being (the true you) into a perfect holy spirit-being (Holy Ghost). Fear comes through ignorance; but in discerning the timeline (time allotment) of the outer being, and the timelessness (eternalness) of the inner being, fear then is excommunicated. For once all matter (outer beings) become extinct, then death (time limiter: constrainer) becomes powerless: destroyed.

But then, due to the bondage of fear, (as fear is the catalyst of self), man strives with himself against the freedom to learn that of which he is. To which I ask: Do you stop for a minute to wonder within if that which you suppose you know is the fullest knowledge: the end of all learning? For if it was, you would know the mystery of God, which obviously has remained veiled to man by divine design; to be revealed as denoted in Revelation 10: 7 and 3: 17-20, and in both the Qu’ran and the Torah. True knowledge is to recognize the extent of one’s own ignorance: for until you become reconciled to the source of consciousness, you know only that which was allowed you: (see Job 38: 11, 28: 21, and 11: 6-12). You do not know what you need not know; but at each appointed time you shall know what you need to know, as there is a preordained time for all things. To a simplified (humble) living, the law of the universe has no bearing.
As to the unfolding of the divine mysteries, the power and the wisdom of God, discern its relativity to the first and to the last comings: for thus it is written, Unto all who are called, Jews (at the first) and Greeks (the West, at the last), is Christ the power of God (at the first), and the wisdom of God (at the last: In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge). For the Jews (at the first) require a sign (hence the miracles), and the Greeks (the West) seek after wisdom (practical discernment: scientific relativity): but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling-block, and to the Greeks foolishness (supposing to know, yet reveling in ignorance).

The birth of man is the beginning of his sorrows, as he enters a world of delusion. The longer he lives in it, the more deluded he becomes, as his anxiety to avoid unavoidable death becomes more and more acute: thus he invents age-defying processes, anxiously reaching for that which is out of reach: when all he has to do is be. His thirst for survival in the future makes him incapable of living in the present: thus he says to the Holy Spirit who is directing his life’s steps, “Not now, I am busy”, (preoccupied with worthless matter, which is subject to time). Thus he must be born again: not once, but twice (John 3: 5). For unless you become as a little child, you cannot perceive the things of the kingdom of heaven (the unseen world).

Being born again by the word (water, as in John 3: 5 and Ephesians 5: 26) does not mean hearing the gospel and professing John 3: 16; but awakening to Christ through the word (wisdom). And awakening is not seeing new things (elements of nature) or receiving enlightening insights: it is the fluorescence of one in the light of true consciousness: for the mystery of life is not a problem to be solved (for the equation has been solved); but a reality to be experienced. It is finding yourself in a new vista, from where you look back at the path you have walked, and the being that you were. From this point you evolve into perfection, upon your translation.

The energy of the sun is like unto the spirit: discern the sun in its cycle, and relate it to the spirit: for it is one with the cycle of consciousness. At reconciliation, the incandescent is transformed into a fluorescent: at which point one no longer is a filament, but becomes a radiant (Spirit). What good then is the delusive ornament he strives to nourish while as yet an element in his refining process?
Man lives a life he cannot see, in a world which though he sees, yet does not perceive, nor comprehend; as, in his haste, being preoccupied with his deluded goals, nature blurrily goes by. If he cannot see the elements of nature, which are before his eyes, how then can he perceive the things which cannot be seen (of the unseen world)? The forces of the unseen world direct the elements of the seen (natural) world. That which you see, which you experience, is simply a reflection of what the real you, the spirit, is going through in the unseen world: for the outer being bears the burdens of the inner being (see Psalm 84: 2, 42: 1&2, and 63: 1&2). All you have to do is be; submitting to the power that directs your very steps through your making process: for it is God which is working in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure; thus it is foolish to resist.

The world’s current state of polarity is the preparing of man for the unfolding of truth. In your making, the outer being bears the burden of the inner being, until he realizes the foolishness of bearing such worthless burdens, and finds the simple resolve of the inner being unto reconciliation to his true being: finding one’s corporate membership (see 2nd Peter 1: 19 and Malachi 4: 2). It does not matter what you asseveratingly hold as truth: what matters is what IS (I AM). Thus the end of all exploration is to know the beginning.

In today’s world, time has become man’s master: time was not created to rule you, but to keep you abreast. The flesh is limited in time, but the spirit is timeless. Man wastes much energy and life force striving with time; and this is simply because his main concern is about the time constrained flesh he is snared in, instead of the timeless and priceless spirit that is his true being. When you allow time to dictate your choice and state of being, you limit yourself to a restrained world governed by man, who himself is governed by the idol of Self, and so on in an endless cycle of bondage (enslavement).

There is a time and season for all things: but only as a point of reference in the unfolding mystery of consciousness; unto the fullness of divine illumination, at the point of reconciliation to the source of conscious energy. Submit to the fashioning of your inner being, and allow it to guide your outer being through its allotted time. Believe in that which you are being fashioned to become; and learn who you are, and the reason and beginning of your being.
Wisdom states, The fear (awesomeness) of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom and knowledge. If you start with God, you will understand all things; but if you rely on man’s ingenuity, you will be snared in confusion, confoundedly. Now discern creation:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth (two kingdoms: fashioned after his image): a foreword to creation and its making. For the purpose of creating the earth came by virtue of the dual image of God, and the pervasion of darkness: for in the beginning darkness pervaded the face of the deep (space), which deep is wisdom, which wisdom is God; therefore knowledge was, at this point, non-existent; as God could not perceive his wisdom: thus, conscious of his dual image, positive and negative, he commanded light to be, and he became: thus perceiving (unveiling) his wisdom.

With this transpiration came knowledge: for God then saw (learned of) the light (the wisdom of conscious energy), that it was good: thereby realizing the evilness of darkness; and began the process of eliminating (separating) darkness from his being: discern Proverbs 3: 19. Thus, in the beginning, Genesis 1 referred to him as God; but upon perceiving his wisdom, attaining knowledge through creation, and separating himself, he then became the LORD God, which regard began in Genesis 2: 4. Discern Exodus 3: 14 as written in Hebrew: EHEYEH ASHER EHEYEH; meaning, I WILL BE THAT WHICH I WILL BE: (wholly Holy: upon full reconciliation).

It is written, It is God which works in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure: for you are that part of him pervaded by darkness. That which God is doing in you, he is doing for his good pleasure, in transforming his eternal body (which members of you are: see Ephesians 2: 21&22) into his chosen likeness (Holy: Light). God became aware of his dual nature, and realized the dark side of his being (the negative) was preeminent, overshadowing his positive side. As with a battery, to generate light, you must connect to both the positive and the negative: thus, to generate light, God connected unto his twain image (as denoted in Isaiah 45: 7, and in Ephesians 2: 15: For to make in himself of twain one new man). Having learned the goodness of light, through which wisdom came to life (came alive), God began to conceive (create) the process with which to completely cleanse (separate: rid) himself from the evil of darkness.
To cleanse a contaminated absorbable object, you must break it down into little particles (molecules), and run them through a chemical purification process (refinement): thus God broke his body down, through the process of reproduction, into molecules known as man; setting each one, being intrinsic members of the whole, on a purification course known as Afflictive Tribulation, in a laboratory known as the World, through a painstaking and longsuffering process of purifying each member, using natural elements that reactively affect man’s chemical balance, in reforming the complete body. And the conception of the method by which God broke down his body he conceived through creation; and he started by separating wisdom (symbolized as water): the spiritual from the worldly.

Now discern this parable, as presented by Buddhist folklore: Two traveling monks reached a river, where they met a young woman, who, being weary of the current, asked if they could carry her across. One of the monks hesitated; but the other monk quickly picked her up onto his shoulders, and transported her across the water, and put her down on the other bank. She thanked him, and departed. As the monks continued on their way, the one monk was brooding and preoccupied. Unable to hold his silence longer, he spoke out, saying, “Brother, our spiritual training teaches us to avoid any contact with women, but you picked that woman up on your shoulders and carried her.” “Brother,” said the second monk, “I sat her down on the other side, but you are still carrying her.” Do not allow legalism to distort righteous love, even God’s righteousness.

And now discern this mystery in Joshua 3: 2-4: It came to pass after three days, that the officers went through the host; and they commanded the people, saying, When you see the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, and the priests the Levites bearing it, then you shall remove from your place, and go after it (follow). Yet there shall be a space between you and it, about two thousand cubits by measure (about two thousand years between the first and the last comings, signified by the two cherubims shadowing the Mercyseat): come not near unto it (but observe it as you follow), that you may know the way by which you must go: for you have not passed this way heretofore (prior). And understand that the Jordan river empties into the Dead Sea: therefore crossing it is overcoming it in purification, as all shall do by grace: as denoted in verse 17.
Back to the refining process: To commence on this process, the refinery (the natural world) had to be built, and the elements (perils) put in place, and then the body had to be biologically broken down into molecules in the refinery, to be sent through the process, and reformed back in purity (holiness) as whole, ready to be reconciled to the head: thereby making the LORD God wholly Holy.

The refinery had to have its by-laws, known as World Wisdom; thus the waters (wisdom) were divided: the spiritual to the heavens (the unseen world), and the natural to the earth (the seen world: carnality). But then, as was with the spiritual at the beginning, the wisdom of the natural had to start from zero: hence Dry land. And after this came the concept of reproduction: thus the vegetation was created, each having seed and bearing fruit, whose seed was in itself. Then came the elements and chemicals (gases) required to furnish the refinery. After which came the concept of flesh in the conception of the mammals (starting with the whales), and the concept of the angels (as with the fowls of the air). After which God then made man in his image as Adam (male and female), and then commenced the process of refinement unto perfecting his eternal body as Holy, rid of all impurities (all darkness).

Now understand this, No man, being lost to self (ego), can be made to learn what he does not want to learn: if pressured, he might learn of it, but he will not know it. Only when he seeks to know it will he make the commitment to learn it. It is something you find from within, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, of whom you are; yet experience from without, as the Spirit directs your steps. If you are grounded on the foundation of the scriptures and Christ, as many claim to be, you should be able to discern any text (doctrine) without fear, and perceive what is or isn’t (truth): such a one is weaned from the milk. In the war of life, fear always brings with it false hope: but true hope can only be found in love. Right before the end, fear might present a form of false victory; but at the very end, love overcomes, thereby putting fear to shame, to the glory of love.

The mystery regarding life is that as the righteous work of God unfolds, so do the secrets of life; but as you cannot see dough rising, so also can you not see God’s righteous work as it unfolds: thus it might seem to the naked eye as if nothing is changing.
The soul will have attained the fullness of incontrovertible consciousness; yet it will seem as if there’s been no change. The power of the world to come is being transmuted in all; yet it cannot be perceived in its mutation: in the end, all shall find themselves perfected. Thus it is written, Whosoever shall fall on this stone (Love), which the builders rejected (being self-righteous), shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Thus Paul confessed, saying: For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father (God) of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, (being one with him), that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, (in keeping with his righteousness), to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man (the true you); that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith, (as you also become transformed into Christ: Love); that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints the very breadth, length, depth, and height (of the mystery of the righteous work of God); and to know the love of Christ, (which is manifested unto all, to become permeated in all), which surpasses knowledge, (which fullness of, man, in his conceit, is yet to know), that you might be filled with all the fullness of God.

But to be filled with the fullness of God, you must apprehend first the knowledge of his righteous work; for which Paul confessed, Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended, (yet many seem to think they have no need for further knowledge of the kingdom of God; supposing to know all there is to know; ignorant of their unclothedness): but this one thing I do, forgetting those things that are behind, (leaving behind that which has been fulfilled), and reaching forth unto those things which are before (ahead), I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

You are a greater witness than the literal word when you become the word. There comes a time in your transmutation when you internalize (embody) the scriptures (Word), even as did Jesus: this is what being born of the word (water) is; and after this you are on your way to be born of the Holy Spirit as Holy Ghost, after the similitude of Christ: (John 3: 5 and Romans 1: 4). And now discern the gospel of the kingdom of God as it unfolds; for which course you were told, Seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness.

Preface

Dearly beloved of the Father in heaven: be you Jew, Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, Moslem, or of any other faith, or heathen; grace to you, and peace be unto you. Though you segregate yourselves confoundedly, yet know that you are all heirs of the one true and faithful God. Deep within, you believe there is a greater being, though you see him not: this is faith, implanted within all; and his essence is your very being, making all equally precious. And the foundation of every faith is called Christ: indicated symbolically in the beliefs of each faith, in varying terms; else there is no faith. For each name (term) used to identify each faith simply means Believer.

O straying precious sheep; the reason for the knowledge you have always sought of life, and of God, is being made manifest unto you, to the end that you be reconciled to God in his living likeness. Therefore be of good cheer: for your Salvation is at the door: even the last (Omega). For by grace are you saved through faith; and not of yourselves: but the gift of God; not of works, lest any man should boast; but of the quickening of the Spirit: for you were once dead in sins against God, and in trespasses against each other; and when you were yet dead in sins, were you quickened together with Christ, by whose grace you are saved from sin, looking unto the finish, the peace offering, unto reconciliation: for your works cannot perfect you, being flawed. This is the exceeding greatness of the power and wisdom of God toward all who believe in him (both faithful and heathen). And in this shall the sacrifice of the Gentiles also be acceptable: the marriage supper: being sanctified by the Holy Ghost: for the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.

And, though being sanctified of the Spirit in the consolation; yet, as ordained, only through much travail shall you enter into the kingdom of God, after the order of the first begotten, being fellow heirs: thus partakers of the sufferings of the great tribulation, the travail of birth, which God spoke of by the mouth of his holy prophets. For, while you feel at home in the flesh, you are absent from the LORD: therefore mortify the flesh daily, that the Spirit might be prevalent in you. For as they that knew Christ after the flesh knew him no more after the flesh, but after the Spirit; so must you also no longer glorify the flesh, that the soul might be glorified.
Of the consolation: O Bethlehem Ephratah, though you be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of you shall (is) he come forth to me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting (preordained). Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she (Zion) which travails has brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren (Gentiles) shall return unto the children of Israel (as a body of believers). And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth. And this man shall be the peace (Salem) when the Assyrian shall come into our land (into the land of Ephraim: US): when he shall tread in our palaces (even the towers).

Peter said to you: Repent, all of you, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the LORD; and he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached to you, (which mystery is significantly hidden within the doctrine of all faiths): whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Therefore discern this sign of the time, you who suppose that the kingdom of God should immediately appear: The kingdom of God is likened to a certain nobleman who went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return: yet know that as a snare shall his return be. For the kingdom of God comes not with observation: neither shall they say, Look, there he comes! for he would already be in your midst. For as the lightening, that lightens one part under heaven (the first), and shines also unto the other part under heaven (the last); so shall also the Son of man be in his day. To he that has perception: Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: he that opens up to me shall receive of me the bread of life from above.

*He that alters the words of this testimony, or sells this book for personal gain, seeks to exalt his idolatrous self, and is in danger of experiencing the wrath. As you receive freely of the wisdom and knowledge of God, so also pass on freely unto your brethren.

This book can be accessed on line at: www.thetestament.com
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Veracious(f): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ Nushi77

That was rather too long. i could'nt get my self to read it through. try and make it precise for better reading and understanding.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by lafile(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2007
@ Nushi77
No offense but bros, your post effectively killed the thread. Its obvious it contains some very deep thots and opinions. So nobody wants to ignore your post in theirs. But then again, nobody can actually reply your post because, well, its just toooooo long. can we get a remix?
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nushi77: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2007
Veracious and lafile @

Please visit the following weblink for more information on the post. www.thetestament.com
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nushi77: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2007
Veracious and lafile @

When you access the site just click on the The_Gospel_of_the_Kingdom2.doc.

God's blessings and break-through.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Backslider(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2007
The TV is a TOOL.

I am 100% support of banning it if the content does not Change. The devil is Using it to destroy Many. We as christians are supposed to do battle on the High.

The Tv is just like the Gun Yes it was invented but it has more use in the hand of the men of the under world. Hunters could say it is used to make their work easier.

But we see that sin is made easy on tele. You even see people acting evil is a jestful manner and since it looks harmless you can imagine how we adopt it easily.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by ricadelide(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2007
what about the internet?
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Backslider(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2007
The internet is a tool also.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by ricadelide(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2007
Backslider:

The TV is a TOOL.

I am 100% support of banning it if the content does not Change. The devil is Using it to destroy Many. We as christians are supposed to do battle on the High.

AND

Backslider:

The internet is a tool also.

Ok. From your second statement in the first quote, i can infer that you are also '100% support' of it being banned, right?

Why don't you start living up to your convictions? I doubt if the content of the internet will 'Change'.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2007
ha ha ha, ask us again!
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Backslider(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2007
@ Ricadelide

The Internet is a Tool and it can be strictly used for communication you have control over what you want to do.

The TV is not like that The companies are driven by profit and very little or no Morality. You can have a TV with no Channels and watch Christian recordings.

Selah
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by mrpataki(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2007
I never wanted to participate in this on-going debate and discussions simply for the reason that I don't like the ''We are the Holy'' attitude of Deeper Life Members. My flatmate here is a Deeper Life Member, the guy rejected the TV that was given to him. I wonder what kind of human being he is undecided I wonder how he gets to read the news?

When he first arrived, I invited him to my church and he told me that he cannot go to any other church apart from Deeper life. I asked myself is Deeper Life going to be heaven too undecided He is still searching for a deeper life around till now.

Backslider:

@ Ricadelide
The Internet is a Tool and it can be strictly used for communication you have control over what you want to do.

The TV is not like that The companies are driven by profit and very little or no Morality. You can have a TV with no Channels and watch Christian recordings.

Selah

Na wa oh. So what do you do when you are driving along the streets of Ghana, and you see a billboard with a womans breast protuding at you advertising toothpaste, would you also shut down the billboard, I would like to know. Since you think TV is the only means of promoting immorality. Making things better is not by placing bondage on your members not to do certain things.

I even know there are elders in the church who go from house to house of members monitoring whether this directives are fully complied with.
I am not shocked as to the massive movement of youths from the church. It becomes a bondage when you are been given directive that certain means of effective communication should not be allowed for your own comfort.

May God help us.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Backslider(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2007
@MRPataki

everybody has there own way in Christ. We are not robots your Roommate may have his weaknesses. I can attend any church, but the church may not get into me.

Look Your room mate is correct because there is a lot of Fraud in some churches and he may not be strong enough to handle the falsehood that is preached in that Church.

I normally don't like doing this but the church of Deeper life is a good church. The members may have not accepted the word but that is present in every church. The doctrine in deeper is correct. I don't attend deeper life now. Please deeper is not the only church that preaches the true doctrine.

You are fond of taking a statement and generalizing it. A bill board that has immorality should be taken down deeper life or no deeper life. It is like you are making an issue for immorality. Yes there will be immorality in the absence of righteousness.

Holiness is beautiful if you have lived in the mist of true holy men you will understand what I mean. You see I experienced heaven when I was in the midst of my fellow youth choir in deeper. I long for that again just to strengthen myself. Holiness for ever more is so sweet. I will not force no one to be holy. It is a spiritual thing. I will pray that God send a spirit that will expeose their impurity that comes from the heart.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by cgift(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2007
Backslider.

Long time no see. grin

I thought by now you would changed that name? Can you tell your christian friends that you use such a name on nairaland?
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Backslider(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2007
I dey my brother.

I know why i keep the name.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by cgift(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2007
Backslider:

I dey my brother.

I know why i keep the name.

That name dey scar me lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2007
@topic
The church is too deep. we dont wanna drown. lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.