Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. (28122 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by aljharem(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
Lawan disappointed me if true !
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by femooo: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
jmaine: If this is real . . .Then Farouk was really desperate to expose Otedola bribery attempt grin
Lolll
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Jarus(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
Beaf: Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Broda Okon come e! Short man don pafom again o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This reminds me of the story of how tortoise got bald, shoving stolen boiling hot porridge into his cap to conceal it!
The porridge burnt his damn hair off and he got pregnant to match!

Babalawo mo wa bebe
Alubirin!
Babalawo mo wa bebe
Alubirin!
O ni mama fowo kenu
Alubirin!
O ni mama fese kenu
Alubirin!
Moboju wokun ori bendun
Alubirin!
Babalawo mo wa bebe
Alubirin!

Bobo yi, as'otie gbo Yoruba bayi cheesy
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
[size=15pt]chai, Hausa's aren't coded thieves afterall sad.. a smart Yoruba man called Otedola took him down. well as at today, Farouk's political career/ambition is oficially DEAD[/size]
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by aljharem(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
Beaf: Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Broda Okon come e! Short man don pafom again o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This reminds me of the story of how tortoise got bald, shoving stolen boiling hot porridge into his cap to conceal it!
The porridge burnt his damn hair off and he got pregnant to match!

Babalawo mo wa bebe
Alubirin!
Babalawo mo wa bebe
Alubirin!
O ni mama fowo kenu
Alubirin!
O ni mama fese kenu
Alubirin!
Moboju wokun ori bendun
Alubirin!
Babalawo mo wa bebe
Alubirin!

LOL now this is funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by aljharem(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz: [size=15pt]chai, Hausa's aren't coded thieves afterall sad.. a smart Yoruba man called Otedola took him down. well as at today, Farouk's political career/ambition is oficially DEAD[/size]

You have started with this yoruba hausa rubbish. The official was corrupt full stop
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by whitebery: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
ROFL..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by gbadexy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
ebamma: if otedola's hands are clean,why will he pay all dis sums of money in dollars in an attempt to expose lawan.
Guy they have been explaining here since that SSS gave him the money to catch farook lawan red handed after he , otedola reported to the SSS about farouk lawan trying to extort him.
The money belongs to the SSS and not otedola, you understand?
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by onyebaba(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
oyb:

are you sure the guy was not a money changer before he became a senator?

He is in d House of Reps n Nt Sanate oo.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by megastu(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
My heart bleeds anytime i see that we are all falling for crap stories that Otedola and his co horts in Thisday etc are selling to us. It is rubbish. How can any sane person believe that Farouk was hiding dollars in his cap?. Brothers and sisters, there is no video like that... it is propaganda. A way to divert attention from Malabu Oil windfall to GEJ and his fellow corrupt men.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
alj harem:

[size=15pt]You have started with this yoruba hausa rubbish. The official was corrupt full stop
an Ibo man would have simply payed the bribe without implicating farouk grin grin grin but smart
Yoruba man never wanted to pay a kobo even when farouk played his part by clearing Zenon oil.

grin grin grin grin The lesson learned from this is to never accept bribe from a Yoruba man cool cool[/size]
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by agabaI23(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
megastu: My heart bleeds anytime i see that we are all falling for crap stories that Otedola and his co horts in Thisday etc are selling to us. It is rubbish. How can any sane person believe that Farouk was hiding dollars in his cap?. Brothers and sisters, there is no video like that... it is propaganda. A way to divert attention from Malabu Oil windfall to GEJ and his fellow corrupt men.
And you think lawan would not ask to see the video. Did you forget that he acknowledged there was a video? Lawan said the video was doctored or something.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Degis(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2012
ebamma: if otedola's hands are clean,why will he pay all dis sums of money in dollars in an attempt to expose lawan.

You are a simpleton and a disgrace to every Nigerian, who can read and write as well as think!. Who told you that Otedola willing gave out those money except that the money was provided by the SSS to catch Farouk LAWAN
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by edwardaigb: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
Shame on you farcrook. You don fal my hand becz you were the only politician i respected.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by valdubem(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by valdubem(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2012
IF LAWAN CAN STUFF $500,000.00 IN HIS BABANRIGA AND CAP IMAGINE HOW MUCH SANUSI WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE FROM HIS OFFICE WEARING HIS DAN MAJEN KANO TRADITIONAL ATTIRE

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by mitobiju: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
i just dy laf o.hw desperate some people can b! Hid money under his cap? I stil dy laf o
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by jmaine: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2012
lanre_front:

There is corruption THIS IS WHAT I BLEIVED HAPPENED. The powers that be were very angry with Farouk Lawan for his role in the whole subsidy saga, I'm sure the demand or acceptance of the bribe was not originaly his idea.

Someone (not Otedola himself) must first have been sent to approach him. The person acting for the Zenon oil magnate must have discretely informed Lawan that Otedola his ready to pay him a stupendous amount if he can use his influence to take to off Otedola's company of the list of the companies that were indicted in the probe report.

They would have watched and waited for Lawan's next move. Once they saw Lawan was ready to play ball, he would have been told how to contact Otedola; by then the main plan to implicta him swings into action.

The SS would have been contacted by Otedola and informed that Lawan is trying to blackmail him into giving a bribe. It was at that stage the recordings of telephone converstaions and their three meetings will ensue.(Remember the papers said they met at Otedola's house and negotiated the amount over lunch) Since Otedola he's aware that their meetings and conversations are being recorded, he would have steered the conversations in such a manner that will make him appaear helpless before Farouk who is shaking him down for a bribe. This impression would be easily more established, even by Lawan who no doubt will be trying to play hardball with the multibillionaire oil magnate by trying to extort and benefit as much as possible from the shady deal. The Yorubas have an adage: "if we decide we have to eat a frog, then it's better we eat one with egg".

Lawan was given bait; he bit on the bait, swallowed it hook and sinker. He has noone to blame but himself for being so foolish.

And maybe ordinarily he is not a foolish man, but God made him, foolish because He wanted to disgrace him.

Lawan was implicted so easily: like a sheep (not the Biblical sheep) he was led to the slaughter.

Like BALLABRIGGS wisely said on this thread, in a fine condensed slogan which shows the way forward, "if Lawan is guilty, jail and let's move to the next chapter: Who stole the subsidy funds?"

Poor attempt at saying nothing .. . . . .Try again Sir cool
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
val_dubem: IF LAWAN CAN STUFF $500,000.00 IN HIS BABANRIGA AND CAP IMAGINE HOW MUCH SANUSI WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE FROM HIS OFFICE WEARING HIS DAN MAJEN KANO TRADITIONAL ATTIRE

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Super1759: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
As ote brings out the money on the table,aboki farouk sees and shout in his mind" kai minin,I don get am for moni,no be small" whiere I go put am,b4 arm robber I attack me,walahi,I no trust dis femi.en boys fit gada me for road. Ok!!! Our style for kano, (packs it in his cap) yooooowaaaa chief general femi,walahi talahi,ur name I go comot am kpatakpata.kangeni kwoooo? I don go...lwkmd hahahhahahahhaahahaahhahahaahahhah

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by JAMILO2020: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
FELLOW NIGERIANS,

ELECTING PEOPLE INTO A PRIVILAGED POSITION IS A CHOICE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE AS OUR RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

WE NIGERIANS HAVE MADE EXTREMELY BAD CHOICES IN THE PEOPLE WE HAVE ELECTED OR ALLOWED TO BE CRIMINALLY SELECTED.

CONSTITUTION OR NOT, WE HAVE NOW GONE PAST THE TIME WE SHOULD ALL WAKE UP COLLECTIVELY AND KICK THESE CROOKS OUT.

NIGERIA IS BETTER-OFF WITH MILITARY MEN WHO WILL FORCE US TO DO AS THEY WISH, THAN ALLOWING PEOPLE THAT ARE ELECTED TO REPRESENT US, DOING WORSE THAN WE WOULD HAVE EXPECTED FROM THE ARMED FORCES.

IMAGINE THE DIFFERENCE IN SALARY BETWEEN THE POLITICIANS AND THE ARMED FORCES ? YET THESE POLITICIANS WHO AWARDED THEMSELVES HUGE SALARIES AS WELL AS BENEFITS, CONTINUED TO ROB US SO SHAMELESSLY.

I BLAME THE 'GROUNDNUT & GARRI' ARMED FORCES OFFICERS WHO CAN NOT EVEN FIND THE COURAGE TO DEFEND US BY STANDING UP AND KICKING THESE CROOKS OUT.

I NOW OPENLY CALL ON THE ARMED FORCES TO TAKE OVER THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, BECAUSE OUR CRIMINAL POLITICIANS ARE HELP BENT ON DESTROYING NIGERIA.

EVERY MEMBER OF THE ARMED FORCES OF NIGERIA SWORE TO "PROTECT NIGERIA AGAINST BOTH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ENEMIES".

IT IS NOW VERY CLEAR THAT THE NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE UNREPENTANT ENEMIES OF THE STATE OF NIGERIA.

MEMBERS OF THE ARMED FORCES SHOULD MOVE IMMEDIATELY TO SAVE NIGERIA RIGHT NOW!

SHAME ON THE ARMED FORCES IF THEY CONTINUE TO ALLOW THIS CRIMINALITY IN NIGERIA!!
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
the real uses of traditional gear in the civil service as shown by dishonorable farcrook lawan

[size=28pt]- $300,000 capacity [/size]
[size=28pt] - $ 500,000 capacity[/size]
[size=28pt]$100,000 capacity[/size]
[size=28pt]$ 1,000,000 capacity[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
[size=28pt] $ 500,000 capacity - resource retention hat[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by kbdrim(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
THISDAY newspaper has clearly shown that it is a PDP paper. They seem to be getting all the exclusive news from otedola's camp. Segun Adeniyi and Nduka Obaigbena are Just interested in making money. How else can one describe how Segun Adeniyi Betrayed Yaradua by milking Official and personal information abt the late president and smiling to the bank with his book. If a Revolution ever takes place. these guys should not be spared.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by lanrefront1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
jmaine:

Poor attempt at saying nothing .. . . . .Try again Sir cool

I did say something; your intellect is just not grasping it.

Lawan is corrupt legislator whose greed was taken advantage of by the Executive in order to kill the subsidy report which exposes the mind-boggling corruption of the Executive.

I am saying Lawan is corrupt. But have no doubt about it; he was set up by the GEJ presidency.

Ask yourself, once the sting operation was completed, why not move in immediately and arrest Lawan. That way, the probe would have continued under another legislator or legislators leadership. But that would not achieve their aim.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by ismhab(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
Is there any picture or video to watch how the criminal is pocketing and putting the money inside his hat.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by ortopazz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
oyb:

are you sure the guy was not a money changer before he became a senator?

I dn lauf tire.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
the many caps of farouk lawan

wahala dey o

who knows how many dollars have been hidden in plain sight cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by sleek29(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
Otedola is a snitch, the guy has just shown that he's a business man not to be trusted, the house and subsequent house of assembly members would do everything to not just indict but rubbish his reputation
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by billyG(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
Mr Integrity indeed! the way he questions,probes,speaks,conduct himself during the subsidy probe you would think he is doing a patriotic duty for his country.He almost convinced us the skeptic of his sincerityI weep for my fatherland. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by icez: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2012
oyb: the real uses of traditional gear in the civil service as shown by dishonorable farcrook lawan

[size=28pt]- $300,000 capacity [/size]
[size=28pt] - $ 500,000 capacity[/size]
[size=28pt]$100,000 capacity[/size]
[size=28pt]$ 1,000,000 capacity[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
[size=28pt] $ 500,000 capacity - resource retention hat[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

farouk lawan designer - F.L.D.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by chagga(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2012
SECRETLY RECORDED CONVERSATION BETWEEN GEJ & OBJ

GEJ: Baba, trouble dey oh! OBJ: Nat dat boy wey dey 4 minna

OBJ: What is it Jona?

GEJ: It’s this short man that removed Olubunmi Ete oh, he’s disturbing me too much sir.

OBJ: I know these people at the hollow chamber. They are thieves, rogues, and robbers. They steal the little money we give them and turn around to disturb us for more all the time. You know what you will do?

GEJ: No sir.

OBJ: Call Femi, to arrange small change and tempt the guy.

GEJ: Like how much sir?

OBJ: $3m

GEJ: That’s too much oh.

OBJ: You are no longer a palm-wine tapper my boy; you are now the president of the most corrupt country on earth, the earlier you get that into your drunken head the better.

GEJ: Supposing he rejects it?

OBJ: Jona! Jona!! Jona!!! How many times did I call you?

GEJ: Three loud times, sir.

OBJ: He is first a member of PDP, and second, a Nigerian. Look who is not a thief among us all here? Myself? Yourself? Sambo? David? IBB? Atiku? Gussau? Even among the politicians in the other political parties? Tell me quick quick, who is not a thief?

GEJ: You are right sir.

OBJ: Once Lawan collects the money that is the end of the probe report and the beginning of another case. Nigerians forget easily, everybody dey look for something to steal or chop that he did not work hard for o jare. Get any of these home video people to produce the film. You supported dem the other time with small change and dey still dey fight over that small chop chop. No be so?

GEJ: Baba, you are the original “Evil Genius”

OBJ: O ti o....

GEJ: Who fit pass you Baba?

4 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Ninilowo(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2012
GRAB YOUR COPYYYYYYY.............. NOWWWWW!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! / Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion / PHOTOS: Visible Cracks On Apapa Bridge- NEWSHELM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.