Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. (28124 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Azumy(f): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
Infact dis is increasin ma hatred 4 d Greedy nd principless so called leaderz.FAROUK if itz true u wealy fall d c'mon man's hand cos na dis fuel dey determine our living standard so far ! Mtcheeew i pity ya!
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by SisiKill1: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
oyb: the real uses of traditional gear in the civil service as shown by dishonorable farcrook lawan

[size=28pt]- $300,000 capacity [/size]
[size=28pt] - $ 500,000 capacity[/size]
[size=28pt]$100,000 capacity[/size]
[size=28pt]$ 1,000,000 capacity[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
[size=28pt] $ 500,000 capacity - resource retention hat[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmfao!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by otokx(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
shameful
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz: [size=15pt]chai, Hausa's aren't coded thieves afterall sad.. a smart Yoruba man called Otedola took him down. well as at today, Farouk's political career/ambition is oficially DEAD[/size]

Stop that nonsense jo. As much as I love my Yoruba men, Otedola is one quiet thief, he'd make Alibaba jealous.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by kaeto(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2012
coolted:
i am so sure he intends to expose otedola grin grin grin grin grin grin
be driving your lambogini mumuni in your fool's paradise inu?
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Jarus(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
val_dubem: IF LAWAN CAN STUFF $500,000.00 IN HIS BABANRIGA AND CAP IMAGINE HOW MUCH SANUSI WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE FROM HIS OFFICE WEARING HIS DAN MAJEN KANO TRADITIONAL ATTIRE

LMAO. This is funny. Nlders sha grin
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
Lollest
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
Politicians are hypocrites, i got no beaf for them though, my time will come, and am gonna break world record.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Stop that nonsense jo. As much as I love my Yoruba men, Otedola is one quiet thief, he'd make Alibaba jealous.
I radio that, Ote as we call him started selling diesel with drum, he is a smart crook, i know him inside and out, but catch him ? I guess u cant.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Tyche(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
So after this what's next? Will farcrook be treated like bank-ole? What will happen to the FS report. * just thinking aloud*
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2012
Tyche: So after this what's next? Will farcrook be treated like bank-ole? What will happen to the FS report. * just thinking aloud*
yea bro. no Nigerian is clean except the poor. Let me ask you bro, how can u make it in Nigeria if you are clean......am guilty so are you, except you are poor.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by ojeffo: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk
June 13th, 2012 by zebbook

Chapter 1

1)  And it came to pass after these things, on the first day of the first month of the twelfth year after the second millennium, that king Jona son of Bele announced to the people saying; there is no money left in the royal treasury, and the future of the kingdom is in great danger.

2) Therefore, a measure of oil shall no longer sell for three scores of silver and seven, but shall now be seven scores of silver and one. But the people grumbled aloud, and said unto another, what shall it profit our king to gain all these oil money and lose his throne?

3) For it is appointed unto him to reign but once, and after this prison, for many are the atrocities which he has committed.

4)  So they said unto the king, eat thou thy food in peace in the palace, and surround thou thyself with thine women, only touch not our oil price and do thy people no harm.

5) But the king would not listen, and said unto himself, I know my people, they shall only grumble for a while and soon they shall forget.

6) But the people would not forget, for the burden was too much for them to bear, and they said; now unto him that is able to increase the price of oil exceeding abundantly above all that his people can bear or think, according to the greed which worketh in him;

7) Unto him be curses in the streets by the masses throughout all ages, protests without end.

So they took to the streets and gave the land no peace, and there was no going out or coming in throughout the kingdom for two weeks, and the king feared greatly and said to himself, surely these people shall overturn me if I answer them not.

9) So he called the head of the labourers unto the palace, and gave him bags of gold, that he mayest turn off the wrath of the people against the king.

End of Chapter 1
Chapter 2

1) So the king assembled the people and said unto them; a measure of oil shall no longer be seven scores of silver and one, but shall now be four scores of silver, one dozen and five, to this your leaders have agreed. Praise me now therefore for I am a benevolent king.

2) And after all these, the Loudspeaker of the House of People said, let us inquire into the king’s claim that there be no money in the royal treasury. So they appointed Farcrook, son of Lawal.

3) And said unto him, gather ye now all the oil sellers, that we may know who stole from the kingdom. This did him with diligence, and came back with his report saying

4) Thieves abound in the land, and so have the oil sellers stole from the people, and gave them not oil, this they did with the help of Aliyaro the king’s mistress; and the amount he mentioned was unheard of in the land.

5) When the people heard this, they were dismayed, and sorrow gripped their hearts.

6) But the oil sellers went in unto the king in his chamber, and said; rememberest thou O king that the what we stole did we make available to thy campaign, and by thus did we make you king.

7) If thou deliver us unto the people that they may punish us, we will hold not our tongue to tell the people that thou art one of us.

cool And they said unto him, how else shall we destroy the message if not to destroy the messenger? Let us therefore implicate Farcrook the son of Lawal in this matter.

9) So they sent a certain rich man from the West by the name Otedollar, and he took Farcrook into his house and gave him some money, that he may alter the report which he had set before the people.

10) And it was that Otedollar went before an assembly of the people and said unto them, trust ye this man who said we stole from the treasury? Surely he is one of us, for he came unto me in the middle of the night, and he left with his pockets full of money.

End of Chapter 2
Chapter 3

1) And the people where amazed, and their hearts bled, for Farcrook was a man in whom they had put their trust.

2) So Farcrook arose, and said; Otedollar is my briber, I did not request. He maketh me to sit down in his Maitama house; he leadeth me beside the chilled champagne.

3) He exploited my greed; he leadeth me in the path of marked dollars for subsidy’s sake.

4) Yea, even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of EFCC, I will fear no arrest: for bribes are with me; my loots and my kickbacks they comfort me.

5) Thou preparest the dollars before me, in the presence of the SSS: thou anointest my mouth with wine; my pocket runneth over.

6) Surely the shame and reproach shall follow me all the days of my life, but I will dwell in the house of PDP forever and ever.

7) And the people wept, but there was no one to console them...Pls sum1 add Chapter 4!

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by EdwinOse: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2012
Some of us just make comments without thinking through the specific issues. I am yet to see the video clip where Facrook stuffed the dollars into his cap. Whoever is in possession of the video should load it in YouTube or elsewhere for Nigeria to see to enable us verify the truthfulness or otherwise of these weighty allegations. Having said that, it is painful that Nigeria is really cascading a dangerous precipice. It has become one tale of shame or the other. The present situation demands outright cleansing of the land. It is time for revolution. Where are those men that go on peace mission in other countries when there's is being gutted by the fire of imminent break-up, those pot-belly soldier? They had better do the peace keeping here or better go and die in Somalia.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by logica(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by CECOM: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
Imagine what this thieving style will do to the price of Babariga and the likes. Especially those specially designed caps.
grin
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by IYANGBALI: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
kai the thing plenty so tey he keep some inside him malo cap grin from today the man name go be OGE FILA.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by IYANGBALI: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
onyebaba:
He is in d House of Reps n Nt Sanate oo.
no mind the olodo, he does not know the difference between the 2 houses grin

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by IYANGBALI: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
naijaking1:

I take you in good faith, that you lack information to make a good decision. Which part of this story makes you suspect GEJ and OBJ to be behind this saga? The part where Lawan willfully went to Otedola's house, threatened him in person and over the phone, or the part where Lawan were stuffing dollar into all orifices of his body, or the part where Lawan refused to tell other house members, or the part where Lawan refused and denied ever recieving bribe until he was told it was marked money??
You don't have to believe me, but until you make your evidence clear, there is no need for conspiracy theory when there's hard evidence on the ground. Well, unless you're really and truely blind.
abeg ignore the mumu
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by IYANGBALI: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2012
this disgrace is to much, i am sure very soon all the abokis in the north would rise up to give him support all in the name of religion and ethnicity.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2012
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Werehkpe: 12:29am On Jun 16, 2012
Hey Pipo i just saw the video on youtube ooo

FaCrook was at Otedola's house with his wife

while he was stuffing his agabada, fila(cap) and socks, madam too was busy stuffing her ankara and geleh!

LMAO

But seriously, this has to be the MOST anticipated video in the history of our great nation. E go pass crak ya ribs
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by jmaine: 12:43am On Jun 16, 2012
lanre_front:

I did say something; your intellect is just not grasping it.

Lawan is corrupt legislator whose greed was taken advantage of by the Executive in order to kill the subsidy report which exposes the mind-boggling corruption of the Executive.

I am saying Lawan is corrupt. But have no doubt about it; he was set up by the GEJ presidency.

Ask yourself, once the sting operation was completed, why not move in immediately and arrest Lawan. That way, the probe would have continued under another legislator or legislators leadership. But that would not achieve their aim.

His so called probe report is rubbished by his desire to gain cheaply through blackmail . .He has rendered that report of his useless by his scandal . .

Blame Lawan squarely
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nickydrake(m): 1:18am On Jun 16, 2012
@Ojeffo: Yours is without a doubt (and by a great distance too) the most hilarious post i've ever encountered on this forum. Put modestly, the thing was perfectly done.

I'd like to say a lot more in praise of your creativity and writing skill, but i find myself reluctant to waste time further with anything that would delay me from returning to read your wicked satire a few more times. cheesy

All the acclamation is delivered on the assumption that you composed it yourself, of course.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by philips70(m): 2:16am On Jun 16, 2012
ojeffo: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk
June 13th, 2012 by zebbook

Chapter 1

1)  And it came to pass after these things, on the first day of the first month of the twelfth year after the second millennium, that king Jona son of Bele announced to the people saying; there is no money left in the royal treasury, and the future of the kingdom is in great danger.

2) Therefore, a measure of oil shall no longer sell for three scores of silver and seven, but shall now be seven scores of silver and one. But the people grumbled aloud, and said unto another, what shall it profit our king to gain all these oil money and lose his throne?

3) For it is appointed unto him to reign but once, and after this prison, for many are the atrocities which he has committed.

4)  So they said unto the king, eat thou thy food in peace in the palace, and surround thou thyself with thine women, only touch not our oil price and do thy people no harm.

5) But the king would not listen, and said unto himself, I know my people, they shall only grumble for a while and soon they shall forget.

6) But the people would not forget, for the burden was too much for them to bear, and they said; now unto him that is able to increase the price of oil exceeding abundantly above all that his people can bear or think, according to the greed which worketh in him;

7) Unto him be curses in the streets by the masses throughout all ages, protests without end.

So they took to the streets and gave the land no peace, and there was no going out or coming in throughout the kingdom for two weeks, and the king feared greatly and said to himself, surely these people shall overturn me if I answer them not.

9) So he called the head of the labourers unto the palace, and gave him bags of gold, that he mayest turn off the wrath of the people against the king.

End of Chapter 1
Chapter 2

1) So the king assembled the people and said unto them; a measure of oil shall no longer be seven scores of silver and one, but shall now be four scores of silver, one dozen and five, to this your leaders have agreed. Praise me now therefore for I am a benevolent king.

2) And after all these, the Loudspeaker of the House of People said, let us inquire into the king’s claim that there be no money in the royal treasury. So they appointed Farcrook, son of Lawal.

3) And said unto him, gather ye now all the oil sellers, that we may know who stole from the kingdom. This did him with diligence, and came back with his report saying

4) Thieves abound in the land, and so have the oil sellers stole from the people, and gave them not oil, this they did with the help of Aliyaro the king’s mistress; and the amount he mentioned was unheard of in the land.

5) When the people heard this, they were dismayed, and sorrow gripped their hearts.

6) But the oil sellers went in unto the king in his chamber, and said; rememberest thou O king that the what we stole did we make available to thy campaign, and by thus did we make you king.

7) If thou deliver us unto the people that they may punish us, we will hold not our tongue to tell the people that thou art one of us.

cool And they said unto him, how else shall we destroy the message if not to destroy the messenger? Let us therefore implicate Farcrook the son of Lawal in this matter.

9) So they sent a certain rich man from the West by the name Otedollar, and he took Farcrook into his house and gave him some money, that he may alter the report which he had set before the people.

10) And it was that Otedollar went before an assembly of the people and said unto them, trust ye this man who said we stole from the treasury? Surely he is one of us, for he came unto me in the middle of the night, and he left with his pockets full of money.

End of Chapter 2
Chapter 3

1) And the people where amazed, and their hearts bled, for Farcrook was a man in whom they had put their trust.

2) So Farcrook arose, and said; Otedollar is my briber, I did not request. He maketh me to sit down in his Maitama house; he leadeth me beside the chilled champagne.

3) He exploited my greed; he leadeth me in the path of marked dollars for subsidy’s sake.

4) Yea, even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of EFCC, I will fear no arrest: for bribes are with me; my loots and my kickbacks they comfort me.

5) Thou preparest the dollars before me, in the presence of the SSS: thou anointest my mouth with wine; my pocket runneth over.

6) Surely the shame and reproach shall follow me all the days of my life, but I will dwell in the house of PDP forever and ever.

7) And the people wept, but there was no one to console them...Pls sum1 add Chapter 4!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nairaland the best medicine for all ailments. Even Alibaba, Ay, Basketmouth, I go die et al put together cannot contend. Every Nigerian need this medicine as a daily dose for all these sickness occasioned by our so called leaders and representatives.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by kolexy(m): 4:39am On Jun 16, 2012
Am not surprised at the turn of events. The self acclaimed 'Mr Integrity' was the one who nominated Madam Patricia Etteh, only to turn against her when he didn't get is preferred committee chairmanship position. What was the allegation against this woman? She approved 'huge' sum to renovate her official quarters. This may not be right, but it is not the worst case of abuse we have seen. Farouk Lawan, Halims Agoda & co, installed Bankole to inorder to preserve their interest; these guys' havec an insatiable lust for money. Dimeji Bankole bought Official torchlight for each member for #15k each. He bought official cars at over-inflated cost. The TVs he bought cost almopst a million naira each, yet none of these guys said a word.
Have we ever asked ourselves, why nobody could raise these issue? It was because Dimeji Bankole the bidding of the cabal in the house of reps. Dino Melaye was stripped nude and suspended for questioning their imperial majesty.
Dishon Ndidi Elumelu did similar thing, just to make money. He got billions of naira worth of contracts, without executing any. He was recently acquinted by iour beloved Judishareit.

Ojo gbogbo n t'ole, Ojo kan ni ti oni nkan.

I weep for this 'Geographical expression'
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by jimmyboy1010(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2012
acidtalk: THE POWER OF PANOPTICON AS A SURVEILLANCE TOOL"

...THISDAY further learnt that Lawan visited Otedola’s house on three different occasions over the bribe issue. On each occasion, he drove himself in a C class Mercedes Benz. Five video recordings, lasting an average of eight to 10 minutes each were made on each of those visits.
According to a source in the security services, on the first visit, he had lunch with Otedola where the amount to be paid was negotiated and eventually agreed on.

On his second visit, which was around 11 pm, he collected the first tranche of $250,000 and during the third visit when he came around 5.05 am, he collected the second tranche of $250,000. He was dressed in green buba and sokoto with a cap to match.
Later in the day at the plenary session after he had collected the second tranche, he got the House to clear Zenon as one of the companies that bought foreign exchange but did not import petroleum products.

“In the video, Lawan was clearly seen stuffing wads of dollar bills into his pocket, when his pocket was full, to the utter shock of all those who have seen the damning video, he removed his cap and concealed the remaining wads of dollar bills inside it and replaced the cap on his head.

“Nigerians will reel with laughter if they ever get to watch this video. It is on the one hand hilarious and on the other, shameful,” a source said.

Further investigations revealed that Lawan’s resort to stuffing the money in his pockets and cap was done to avoid arousing suspicion from Otedola’s domestic help who would have seen him entering the house empty handed and coming out carrying a bulging envelope.

However, unknown to him, a surveillance video camera carefully installed by the SSS was recording all his actions."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/police-detain-farouk-lawan/118035/
Hello Good Citizen, Do you think anything will come out of it? Hummm,O.K let's wait and see!.Yoruba Adage says "GBOGBO WA LOLE,ENI ILE MOBA NI BARAWO",meaning "We're all thieves, is only those who are caught that are criminals"!.Wat happen to the past committees and their report "NOTIN".
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by crackhouse(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2012
cogitoErgo: when is this video comng out?
by this time next year.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2012
Farouk Lawan, as you know deep down in your mind, there is absolutely nothing you can do to repair your hard earned reputation. However, the best you can do to earn the respect of Nigerians back is to expose all corrupt politicians; past and present, all their dealings, this will ensure that all of them go down with you. You have nothing to lose but respect and admiration from Nigerians - I say expose them all!
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by crackhouse(m): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2012
ebamma: if otedola's hands are clean,why will he pay all dis sums of money in dollars in an attempt to expose lawan.
seems u have not been following the news. Where were u when the 1st episode started?.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by comradefery: 6:40am On Jun 16, 2012
Nigerians, thank God we've all resorted to blowing grammer rather than act, while our latter day Activists keep quiet. E-rufai once accuse Ibrahim Mantu of Demanding a bribe of 50 million from him, we did nothing, Obasanjo was accused of sharing billions senators before his 8th attept succeeded getting Chuba Okadigbo impeached, we did nothing, Patricia Eteh Embezzled 650 million, we did nothing, a bill was brought to the National Assembly for the separation of the Local Govt System from the states, as well as the conduct of L.G elections by INEC, they threw it away, we did nothing, a Bill was also brought to the same National Assembly for the establishment of special court for EFCC, they threw it away, and we did nothing, they criminally fixed their own salaries and allowances against what the law says, we did nothing, and today this National Assembly that is responsible for many of our woes is enmeshed in another high profile scandal, yet we are not ready to do any thing, but if we hear tomorrow that Abuja road has been renamed Gani Fawehinmi road, some 2015 mongers parading as activists will deceitfully mobilize us to go and protest for their selfish interests. Shame to our so called activists who don't know when to lead the people!
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2012
Let's do some weight analysis here. Farouk Lawan most likely weighs about 90 Ibs and $620,000 weigh about 30 Ibs. You do the math

I see, he was wise enough not to stuff the whole $500,000 on one trip otherwise it would bring him down before he makes it to the door. Instead he wisely chose to make it in two trips( $250,000 each trip). Very intelligent guy!
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Finecat(m): 6:50am On Jun 16, 2012
Nigerian youths, continue to laugh in your perils. Here is someone contributing to the destruction of your future and all you find is humour? Nigetia is in the hands of thugs and thieves, and the youths that can reclaim their future are busy watching European soccer league or laughing at a congressman who is stealing future. Nigeria is a waste of space.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Visible Cracks On Apapa Bridge- NEWSHELM / Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Community Kicks As Retired DIG Occupies DPO’s Lodge For 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.