Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

What Does She Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean? (3878 Views)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does She Mean? by Mynd44: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2012
sapien: ^^ Says who?How did you know?
Because most of the people who come on NL for answers have already made up their mind and are just looking for support
Re: What Does She Mean? by IZUKWU(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2012
stpat1: Guy the hand writing is on the wall and its obvious that u are insecure and she even knows this and is using it. Yea she has toasters and she making u know it so the ball is in you court. With this is is far gone already.
so what do you advice ? I know am insecure about her though i try not to show it . I have refused to spoil her or spend on her as did her ex,who obviously was more financially bouyant than me.i have only spent what i can afford and will not regret. She told me earlier that i do not monitor her movement like her ex and i have tried not to be obvious in doing that.
Re: What Does She Mean? by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2012
IZUKWU: so what do you advice ? I know am insecure about her though i try not to show it . I have refused to spoil her or spend on her as did her ex,who obviously was more financially bouyant than me.i have only spent what i can afford and will not regret. She told me earlier that i do not monitor her movement like her ex and i have tried not to be obvious in doing that.

This girl is playing you and you know it; You need to man up and take control of your life. Having a gf is not everything.....How can you let a woman treat you like this?? So,basically she chills with you when you have money but when you are broke she snubs you and make you feel insecure....If you ask me I will say run as fast as you can...I dont know what is wrong with some of all theseNigerian girls.
Re: What Does She Mean? by Tygood(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2012
Get an alternative.she is a technical gold digger.
Re: What Does She Mean? by Rocktation(f): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2012
sapien: ^^ Says who?How did you know?

Committing suicide is his hobby. Still can't tell how he makes it back here, though. cheesy
Re: What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2012
talina: Why doesnt she have her own money to pay for her hair? Instead she would rather manipulate and upset you? This is not how love works.

So true!!!! What is wrong with her paying for her hair? It's not as though she doesnt work. @poster, I think you knows she is manipulating you, but you dont want to deal with it.
Re: What Does She Mean? by IZUKWU(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2012
Floxyluv:

So true!!!! What is wrong with her paying for her hair? It's not as though she doesnt work. @poster, I think you knows she is manipulating you, but you dont want to deal with it.
i need pointers ,how do i handle that . What is the best way of dealing with this.
Re: What Does She Mean? by Onegai(f): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2012
Marry her. Because you can see trouble, but are trying to fix the trouble. So just wake up today and vex and marry her.
I made up this lovely quote to tell my friend who had a oil-worker bf that unfortunately believed his own hype and took her for granted, complaining that she was emotional, calling her selfish because she wasn't having sex and threatening to break up, gave her a phonecall for Val's day and she bought him gifts, got the sex and wasn't satisfied by her perfomance, would ignore her for days but insult her if he sent a bbm and she didn't reply in 10mins, talked to her anyhow, used to vex for her if she wanted to see him, whilst she stupidly kept trying to fix it (he broke up with her, she cried. End of story, she has sharply deleted him and moved on) and it goes:
"When you hear Masquerade music and you start dancing to it, don't be surprised that a masquerade will soon show up and beat you"
OP, you are hearing masquerade music and are dancing. Prepare for flogging.
Re: What Does She Mean? by IZUKWU(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2012
This morning , she flashed me and i called,she requested that i bring the necklace she left in my house to her house and i asked whether she didn't travel again and she said yes that rainfall prevented her from going again and i asked why she didn't inform me that she was around ,she said that she wanted to rest that if i had known that i would come and she would not be able to rest. I went with the necklace around 8 a.m but instead she asked that i carry her to her friends house whom she saw her miss call in the morning as she woke up and from their to my house ,after she put the house in other . I asked her to cook for me and she is at the market now. I went through her messages i can only see text messages that she exchanged with her ex and in one she was requesting for money for hair and recharge card and the guy was saying she should come to his house and she told him that he wants to catch her and sleep with her and when i asked her ,she said she was just joking with him. I have talked about this her ex in one of my posts last week.
Re: What Does She Mean? by IZUKWU(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2012
Tygood: Get an alternative.she is a technical gold digger.
will the alternative be better ,this one is working and all these . I have been where i am presently for two years now,this is about the fourth girl am getting close to, in terms demands she is the least demanding and sometimes understand when you say no. Girls here are something else ,sometimes they feel that they entitled to a part of your salary ,one demand after the other.
Re: What Does She Mean? by Onegai(f): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2012
Yes, I'm laughing and going "masquerade music, oy yo yo yo yo!!"

Seriously, she knows you're insecure about her and anybody who loves another will NEVER let you feel insecure about that love. God is love, and you are 100 percent sure of that love, you should be 80 percent sure of any earthly love. People who keep you on your toes don't like you, even if they marry you. It's an ego-trip to them and they will continue it for as they can. That's human nature. Love is mutual and respectful, why the hell is she asking for recharge card and hair money from ex, which kain dirty joke be dat?
Ore mi, the reason you keep dating demanding girls and my friend keeps dating immature boys is because you choose to date them. That's why I said, "I know there is one nice girl somewhere that you left for this chick, because that one wasn't hot or sexy or fine or was boring". My friend is investing in prayer so she can start choosing men wisely. Suggest you do the same
Re: What Does She Mean? by IZUKWU(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2012
Onegai: Marry her. Because you can see trouble, but are trying to fix the trouble. So just wake up today and vex and marry her.
I made up this lovely quote to tell my friend who had a oil-worker bf that unfortunately believed his own hype and took her for granted, complaining that she was emotional, calling her selfish because she wasn't having sex and threatening to break up, gave her a phonecall for Val's day and she bought him gifts, got the sex and wasn't satisfied by her perfomance, would ignore her for days but insult her if he sent a bbm and she didn't reply in 10mins, talked to her anyhow, used to vex for her if she wanted to see him, whilst she stupidly kept trying to fix it (he broke up with her, she cried. End of story, she has sharply deleted him and moved on) and it goes:
"When you hear Masquerade music and you start dancing to it, don't be surprised that a masquerade will soon show up and beat you"
OP, you are hearing masquerade music and are dancing. Prepare for flogging.
so i should do what? By the way marriage is not in my plans for now ,may be in two years time . Just starve working two years ago after youth service. But she is not financially prudent. Seems to spend what ever she makes. She just got a new room and wanted me to help out in either the carpet ,curtains or lent but i just paid my lent then and couldn't help,plus financial burdens from my siblings in school. I have been trying to guide her to manage her finances well but she prefers hand outs and i have only helped where i can and when i can.
Re: What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2012
IZUKWU: will the alternative be better ,this one is working and all these . I have been where i am presently for two years now,this is about the fourth girl am getting close to, in terms demands she is the least demanding and sometimes understand when you say no. Girls here are something else ,sometimes they feel that they entitled to a part of your salary ,one demand after the other.

since you said she's the least demanding, why can't you sit down and talk to her cos I feel she's changing. in this life, girls would always be girls, let her see from your point, putting herself in your shoes. if you love her, you wouldn't want to lose her for this bull
Re: What Does She Mean? by Onegai(f): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2012
IZUKWU: so i should do what? By the way marriage is not in my plans for now ,may be in two years time . Just starve working two years ago after youth service. But she is not financially prudent. Seems to spend what ever she makes. She just got a new room and wanted me to help out in either the carpet ,curtains or lent but i just paid my lent then and couldn't help,plus financial burdens from my siblings in school. I have been trying to guide her to manage her finances well but she prefers hand outs and i have only helped where i can and when i can.

She has to start learning financial responsibility. Ask yourself this: what does this relationship add to me and to her? You should be improving yourselves. She knows you have responsibilities, yet she's pulling this stunt, and you claim to love her? Dude, check yourself. That my friend I spoke abt earlier, her ex said he was supporting his family and couldn't save. Guess what? She stopped asking for money, helped him with a contract at her office and even gave him a savings plan. Yet your woman is asking for hair money, rent money, furnishings money. Talk abt low standards. Sit your babe down and be very very clear abt this matter, and then you too, watch yourself and work on improving yourself in whatever issue you have with her. If she no gree, Nne, make your choice and either marry her (LOL) or leave her.
Re: What Does She Mean? by sapien(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2012
IZUKWU: so i should do what? By the way marriage is not in my plans for now ,may be in two years time . Just starve working two years ago after youth service. But she is not financially prudent. Seems to spend what ever she makes. She just got a new room and wanted me to help out in either the carpet ,curtains or lent but i just paid my lent then and couldn't help,plus financial burdens from my siblings in school. I have been trying to guide her to manage her finances well but she prefers hand outs and i have only helped where i can and when i can.
Bro,dump that girl with immediate alacrity!She is a spendthrift!An extravagant fianceƩ would make a bad wife in the long run.She would wreck your finances!Don't say I never told you!Shun her ravishing beauty,and go look for a modest,faithful,caring and prudent girl to date.With perserverance,you shall meet a lady with the sterling qualities you crave in a prospective fianceƩ.
Re: What Does She Mean? by joudini(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
O Izukwu, is this what 'love' has turned you into? A wimp? Turning yourself into a willing victim of psychological extortion? Is this what love means to you? A girl that brings out the insecurity in you? A girl that veily constantly reminds you of your social standing and financial position inadvertently telling you there are superior alternatives and you should be gratefully delighted to have her in you life?

To prove to her you are not a wimp, you do what she says or feel bad when you don't do it, which further proves you are a bigger wimp.

Listen to what Onegai is telling you.

For me, l think you just a sucker for love.
Re: What Does She Mean? by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
If you marry her, you do so at your own peril
Re: What Does She Mean? by IZUKWU(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
Kai! Mmadu alaa. Yeah i have heard you guys. Now am more confused.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean? by sapien(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
^^What are you confused about?Calling her to order or dumping her?
Re: What Does She Mean? by IZUKWU(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
When she finished cooking. And after we ve had our lunch , i raised the issue of the sms ,the summary of her points is that she cannot date a man,who will not at least be giving her money for her hair,soap and cream. .she made her hair with #2000 and till i give her the money ,nothing for me. She said that she felt that i think she is cheap because she fell to easy for me. That now it will no longer be so. That instead of her dating me without me spending on her ,she would rather stay on her own and face her work. That a man will not date her and sleep with her for free.
Re: What Does She Mean? by ijebabe: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
IZUKWU: When she finished cooking. And after we ve had our lunch , i raised the issue of the sms ,the summary of her points is that she cannot date a man,who will not at least be giving her money for her hair,soap and cream. .she made her hair with #2000 and till i give her the money ,nothing for me. She said that she felt that i think she is cheap because she fell to easy for me. That now it will no longer be so. That instead of her dating me without me spending on her ,she would rather stay on her own and face her work. That a man will not date her and sleep with her for free.
WTF!!! Izukwu please dump her [b]a[/b]ss! Not just because of her st[b]u[/b]pid and senseless comments but because this is not time for you to be spending ur hard earned money on a woman. You are barely making it on your own and her issues are just more stress for you. Can't you forget her and focus on ur life and future? As she's already having issues with you about money this is the temptation that will drive her into the arms of her ex.
I told you to give her the benefit of the doubt last time when she openly confessed everything regarding her life and ex but this is getting too much. This is strike 2, I wonder what the next one will be.
Re: What Does She Mean? by Onegai(f): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
She's probably suffered damage at the hands of the same ex, and you're reaping the rewards of his wickedness. I've been in her position, where I swore the next guy who as much as misstepped or mislooked while dating me will spend till I get me a really nice toy I want (at about N200,000, not a phone). Well, talk to her, tell her you'd like to stay, but she can't do this, and if she feels like this, no need to force the matter, you wish her all the best. And calmly let her go. Anyone that makes you feel insecure isn't what you want, love is abt finding somewhere safe from the world.
BTW: this is reason #23,412,809 why you shouldn't have pre-marital sex. So you can keep your money and she keeps her body. Una go happy.
Re: What Does She Mean? by sapien(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
@Izu,Is your girlfriend a lovepeddler?Why must she exchange her body for money?If she craves paid se.x,why can't she head for a brothel, instead of you lavishing and squandering your hard earned money on an highly demanding and extravagant girlfriend?
Re: What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
IZUKWU: "Baby,should i recieve money from another person to make my hair ? Because tomorrow is sunday and i can't carry my hair like this" i recieve this text message from my gf this afternoon . She loosed her hair on tuesday and has been asking for #2,500 to do a new one and my pockets are empty and i have explained that and asked her to wait till next week . Meanwhile we have agreed that she will spend the weekend in my house and this morning she called me to come to her house and when i came ,it was just to drop her at her shop ,which i did but she was dropping hints that she may not come this evening again as her aunty wants her to come visiting. I kept silent and now she sent this text . What does she mean. Does she just want to punish me or what. And she has done similar things before like not willing to see me when am not willing or capable of meeting her needs. Its is begining to make me feel insecure . She is a fine woman and am sure must have other toasters who will be financially more viable than me and i will not be interested in competing with any for her love. I will just make myself unavailable.

M very sorry to say this mr OP... But ure being used. Lol, shez fyn n knws it. She has other option n ashe knows.

Every1 keeps shoutn what is 2.5K here.
Yhs, what is 2.5k dat she can't ask her pa or ma for? She has to depend on her boify. Smh.. Sum gurls ehn.
No drive to even work for little change. So, if she wnts to buy undies too, she ll have to call on yuh bro?
Re: What Does She Mean? by bittyend(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
yinkaGreen:

M very sorry to say this mr OP... But ure being used. Lol, shez fyn n knws it. She has other option n ashe knows.

Every1 keeps shoutn what is 2.5K here.
Yhs, what is 2.5k dat she can't ask her pa or ma for? She has to depend on her boify. Smh.. Sum gurls ehn.
No drive to even work for little change. So, if she wnts to buy undies too, she ll have to call on yuh bro?

Hi, b. wink
Re: What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
bittyend:

Hi, b. wink

Halos!
Re: What Does She Mean? by bittyend(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
yinkaGreen:
Halos!

I miss you! sad
Re: What Does She Mean? by bodylon001: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
Guy u really need somebody to take care of ur babe....i can do dat for u...no worries its free of charge..just give me her phone number grin
Re: What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
bittyend:

I miss you! sad

I miss me too.
Re: What Does She Mean? by IZUKWU(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
Love , does it really exist ? Must it be sustained by money? Why does love have to hurt and pain ? Why why why why
Re: What Does She Mean? by luckgames(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
She will get money from her sugar Daddy
Re: What Does She Mean? by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
IZUKWU: Love , does it really exist ? Must it be sustained by money? Why does love have to hurt and pain ? Why why why why
actually Love (if you believe in anything like it) does not hurt. It is the people who are in it that hurt the other party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Man Is In Love / How To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Crazy About You - Signs He Really Adores You / Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.