Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Does She Mean? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean? (3879 Views)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does She Mean? by joudini(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
IZUKWU: Love , does it really exist ? Must it be sustained by money? Why does love have to hurt and pain ? Why why why why

You just a sucker for love. For how long are you going to keep living the farce of a life? Grow grey hair cos of a woman? Look dude, am not saying you shouldnt feel that pang in your heart for the one you love, but for how long you gon live in this misery?

Snap outta it. Use ur head. If it aint working, leave the sinking ship. Cant believe ur an'Ikom' guy.
Re: What Does She Mean? by IZUKWU(m): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2012
Yeah! I should have followed you guys advice but i didn't as i was following my heart. Well my head has won the battle btw it and my heart. I will allow the r/ship to die. It really takes money to sustain and maintain a r/ship
Re: What Does She Mean? by ijebabe: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2012
Finally you see smiley
Focus on building your life, the right woman will come.
A guy this cute shouldn't worry too much sef angry
Re: What Does She Mean? by Adeks(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2012
IZUKWU: Love , does it really exist ? Must it be sustained by money? Why does love have to hurt and pain ? Why why why why
That's not love my bro, cos love dozn't bring hurt or pain... love is mutual: if it isn't, then it is not love. Shine your eyes
Re: What Does She Mean? by eunisam: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
U are not secured! Get yourself secure by eyeing that girl next street.
Re: What Does She Mean? by ijebabe: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
And you know that girl next street tongue
Re: What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
IZUKWU: It really takes money to sustain and maintain a r/ship
Well, not really. It would depend on what type of relationship one is in in the first place. A business/transactionary relationship will require money to thrive, not so for relationships of the heart. Of course, IMHO.
Re: What Does She Mean? by freecocoa(f): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
2,500 for hair?what kind of hair will she make with that?

And how come she can't provide the money when she has a business that brings her income?she's a gold digger and a stingy girl for not wanting to spend her own money on herself.

OP its okay to spend on your woman but she should be able to support herself and understand when you can't provide for her,her asking her ex for money as little as 2,500 and recharge card shows she's a cheap sucker.
Re: What Does She Mean? by IZUKWU(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
eunisam: U are not secured! Get yourself secure by eyeing that girl next street.
how would that solve the problem that will be confusing myself ,adding to my problems ;cheating and still spending my resources.i believe in a r/ship its only trust on your partner that will make you, secure and your partner herself begins to sow the seeds of insecurity in by her own actions and word . How then ,will you feel secure in it.
Re: What Does She Mean? by IZUKWU(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
freecocoa: 2,500 for hair?what kind of hair will she make with that?

And how come she can't provide the money when she has a business that brings her income?she's a gold digger and a stingy girl for not wanting to spend her own money on herself.

OP its okay to spend on your woman but she should be able to support herself and understand when you can't provide for her,her asking her ex for money as little as 2,500 and recharge card shows she's a cheap sucker.
due to the type of work i do when i am balancing my books ,money is scarse in my hands and for one week now ,she has saying money for hair and i have told her that i don't have ,i shouldn't give her money that i would use to feed myself to do her hair and she has denied me access to her body and she said she will do so till i give her #2200 for her hair or else we will be just ordinary friends . And that this morning another person was giving her #5000 and she refused because of me and that if i don't comply and she make her hair by herself that she will be scarse to me.
Re: What Does She Mean? by joudini(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
IZUKWU: due to the type of work i do when i am balancing my books ,money is scarse in my hands and for one week now ,she has saying money for hair and i have told her that i don't have ,i shouldn't give her money that i would use to feed myself to do her hair and she has denied me access to her body and she said she will do so till i give her #2200 for her hair or else we will be just ordinary friends . And that this morning another person was giving her #5000 and she refused because of me and that if i don't comply and she make her hair by herself that she will be scarse to me.

She 'refused' N5k so she can bug you for N2.2k and then sleep with you? You don't need a crystal ball to know she is a desperate slut. Her going rate is that N2.2k
Re: What Does She Mean? by IZUKWU(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
joudini:

She 'refused' N5k so she can bug you for N2.2k and then sleep with you? You don't need a crystal ball to know she is a desperate slut. Her going rate is that N2.2k
she definitely is not a slut,that much i can say for her. She says my giving her money to do her convinces her that atleast i am spending something for her . Her man should be doing something for her apart from sex .does it really make meaning ? Well am begining to follow her logic abi na kongi de hold me ?
Re: What Does She Mean? by joudini(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
IZUKWU: She says my giving her money to do her convinces her that atleast i am spending something for her.

What do you call a girl who insists despite her man's low spending power, that he gives her money before he sleeps with her?

Sluts come in different guiles and desperation.
Re: What Does She Mean? by pendo89(f): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
it means she is twisting your arm.
silly annoying things that make one tired.
Re: What Does She Mean? by pendo89(f): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
IZUKWU: so i should do what? By the way marriage is not in my plans for now ,may be in two years time . Just starve working two years ago after youth service. But she is not financially prudent. Seems to spend what ever she makes. She just got a new room and wanted me to help out in either the carpet ,curtains or lent but i just paid my lent then and couldn't help,plus financial burdens from my siblings in school. I have been trying to guide her to manage her finances well but she prefers hand outs and i have only helped where i can and when i can.

This story makes me feel exhausted.
If I had a sister behaving like ur gal God knows how hard I will come down on her.
I can never give handouts to a lazy person who prefers to live beyond her means, who cannot differentiate needs from wants.
You know what to do.Good luck
Re: What Does She Mean? by freecocoa(f): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
IZUKWU: due to the type of work i do when i am balancing my books ,money is scarse in my hands and for one week now ,she has saying money for hair and i have told her that i don't have ,i shouldn't give her money that i would use to feed myself to do her hair and she has denied me access to her body and she said she will do so till i give her #2200 for her hair or else we will be just ordinary friends . And that this morning another person was giving her #5000 and she refused because of me and that if i don't comply and she make her hair by herself that she will be scarse to me.
Seriously this your story is tiresome and kinda annoying.

What are you still doing with that lady for feck's sake?
Re: What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
Your matter be like fly wey wan follow dead bodi enter grave. Mister, you have bee told what to do. The ball is now in your court. If you like dey maga de go, oo? This is no way to behave in a relationship. It is boys like you that give these girls the liver to be pulling all the bullshit they pull. Imagine one clown threatening me with onenonsense ex. Ah, emi omo oko. Abeg give her the money sef make we hear word. Only God knows how you intend to run your home in the future. Wimp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? / Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? / Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.