Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Do You Think It Is? If You've Ever Feel It, Define It Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think It Is? If You've Ever Feel It, Define It Here! (1086 Views)

Poll: Do u biliv love exists?

Yes, i do: 83% (5 votes)
For where? Dream on... : 16% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Do u biliv love exists?

Yes, i do: 100% (4 votes)
For where? Dream on... : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) / What Is "love?" Let's Define It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think It Is? If You've Ever Feel It, Define It Here! by KINGwax(m): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2012
Hey guys, have u ever heard of that girl dt gave her school fees to her boyfriend only to get jilted later? U haven't?
What abt that guy dt saw that girl through school only to leave him for another after service? No, u haven't?
Okay, lastly, what abt me? Some yrs back i left an offer jes to aviod having a long distant relationship..i mean to be wit dt girl i claimed i love only for us to break after like jes 3months of fruitless struggle of trying to get a job! Initially, she had cried over and over that she won't be able to cope wit me so away from her!
Hehehe...that was like 3yrs back men and since then,it's funny i don't biliv in love. To me, it's sheer foolishnesz to biliv in it's existience.
I kinda had a defination for it though...pls base this on your experience, drop your defination for LOVE!

to me, LOVE IS JES A WORD, BEAUTIFULLY WIELDED BY THE WISE TO DECEIVE THE FOOL,FOR EVERY SELFISH GAIN!

Pls drop yours. But let it a view based on previous love experience...
Re: What Do You Think It Is? If You've Ever Feel It, Define It Here! by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 17, 2012
Love is definitely real.

My brain is fried today lol so I am in no position to write up a sermon of how or why, as I'd like to.
But to keep it short, love is real. Love is the connection and genuine affection expressed for/to oneself or another being. The warm feeling you get, the feeling of wholeness, and unconditional contentment and adoration for yourself and the significant other.

In the case of being with another person, the only way it can work out is if the feeling is mutual and there is faith.
Falling for someone who does not love you back and breaks your heart does not mean it is not real. That is just a side effect from wearing one's heart on their sleeves. It comes with the territory.

That is why love is everlasting, because even after all of that, with time you'll love again. smiley
Re: What Do You Think It Is? If You've Ever Feel It, Define It Here! by Mynd44: 6:33am On Jun 17, 2012
Look if you think you cant love again, good for you what is anyone's business with that. It is your believe so live with it
Re: What Do You Think It Is? If You've Ever Feel It, Define It Here! by RealBitch(f): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2012
Love is self-LESS
Re: What Do You Think It Is? If You've Ever Feel It, Define It Here! by KINGwax(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Look if you think you cant love again, good for you what is anyone's business with that. It is your believe so live with it
nice one...i was kinda expecting some roller-coaster-mouthed-entity like u here. U think u can talk? retract, think again, you're jes a thought. Didn't ask u to comment either. Stop eating okro, your mouth rolls too much
Re: What Do You Think It Is? If You've Ever Feel It, Define It Here! by KINGwax(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Love is definitely real.

My brain is fried today lol so I am in no position to write up a sermon of how or why, as I'd like to.
But to keep it short, love is real. Love is the connection and genuine affection expressed for/to oneself or another being. The warm feeling you get, the feeling of wholeness, and unconditional contentment and adoration for yourself and the significant other.

In the case of being with another person, the only way it can work out is if the feeling is mutual and there is faith.
Falling for someone who does not love you back and breaks your heart does not mean it is not real. That is just a side effect from wearing one's heart on their sleeves. It comes with the territory.

That is why love is everlasting, because even after all of that, with time you'll love again. smiley
thanks sweet...i'll kinda like dt too but hey, i hate those foolish things associated wit it. I love to be plain and simple. I refused to be cajoled into things in relationships. But it's great reading your view, i hope it won't change after a heart.break?
Re: What Do You Think It Is? If You've Ever Feel It, Define It Here! by Mynd44: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
KINGwax: nice one...i was kinda expecting some roller-coaster-mouthed-entity like u here. U think u can talk? retract, think again, you're jes a thought. Didn't ask u to comment either. Stop eating okro, your mouth rolls too much
Okay you have been seen. Now go play with yourself
Re: What Do You Think It Is? If You've Ever Feel It, Define It Here! by KINGwax(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Okay you have been seen. Now go play with yourself
hey, nice up kiddo...you sure put those words together this time. Who taught u? your Dad?
Re: What Do You Think It Is? If You've Ever Feel It, Define It Here! by Mynd45: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
KINGwax: hey, nice up kiddo...you sure put those words together this time. Who taught u? your Dad?
You actually want me to reply that? Dude, I don't reply people who obviously don't have enough self respect to be bringing people's parents into things.
The next time I will reply you on this is when I am pissing on your grave
Re: What Do You Think It Is? If You've Ever Feel It, Define It Here! by Jaykizz(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
Love truly exist but I swear, I wil neva fall 4 a woman so early in a relatnshp coz of d tin wey dm don do me in d past. Play-play tinz mak sense n u grow in luv.

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad / Top Five Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat / Could He Be Dating This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.