Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (434921 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
femijck:
Plz just want to ask if i can use a house that my living dad willed to me as a bond to my country for visitor visa applicatn...he's not late and d C of O is stil in his name..but has been willed legally to me...or do i have to change the name on the c of o before it can be used? Thanks in advance.
Click on this link
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by magzchavez: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Good day @justwise, @Vicjustice and to the rest of the helpful folks in this forum. I would highly appreciate it if you could enlighten me on my current dilemma. I have been denied a UK tourist visa twice here in Muscat Oman. My first denial was due to insufficient funds as I only submitted my salary account then with 0 balance (I was transferring my salary to my personal account) thinking that they only wanted to see proof of my salary coming in, while my recent denial was due to an unexplained deposit in my savings account (unexplained cash transfers from my salary account). To rectify this, I have built my salary account for the past 6 months with a balance of about 2M (in nairas) and I plan to re-apply for a UK visa this September. However, my colleagues are inviting us to join them in Germany for Oktoberfest as they were recently approved their Schengen visas.

My main question is, will my previous denials for UK visa affect my Schengen application? The German embassy here in Muscat does not hold interviews and approval will only be based on the documents submitted. Shall I volunteer the information of the reason for denials? Or will my application be purely based on its merits? Also, I just renewed my passport and I am unsure if it is best to still submit my old cancelled passport. If I don't submit my old passport, my good travel history would be negated, but then again, the previous denials would not come up (another dilemma undecided undecided). Or is it best to clear the UK visa first?

Any suggestions or past similar experiences would be very much appreciated. It would really be a shame if my new passport would have another denial stamp when all I really want to do is travel and see the world.

Thank you and more power!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry357: 6:56am On Aug 01, 2015
magzchavez:

Shall I volunteer the information of the reason for denials?

If there is a question about being refused then answer it honestly with a brief letter and submit both passports.

If there is no question stay quiet and submit your new passport only.

Does your old PP bear a rejection stamp?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by magzchavez: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2015
@worry357: For Schengen application thru Germany, there is no item in the application form that asks for previous visas denied or even of previous countries visited. My UK stamps states received in Muscat and in Abu Dhabi and are both on the same page. What do you think?

Many thanks for your prompt reply.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2015
magzchavez:
Good day @justwise, @Vicjustice and to the rest of the helpful folks in this forum. I would highly appreciate it if you could enlighten me on my current dilemma. I have been denied a UK tourist visa twice here in Muscat Oman. My first denial was due to insufficient funds as I only submitted my salary account then with 0 balance (I was transferring my salary to my personal account) thinking that they only wanted to see proof of my salary coming in, while my recent denial was due to an unexplained deposit in my savings account (unexplained cash transfers from my salary account). To rectify this, I have built my salary account for the past 6 months with a balance of about 2M (in nairas) and I plan to re-apply for a UK visa this September. However, my colleagues are inviting us to join them in Germany for Oktoberfest as they were recently approved their Schengen visas.

My main question is, will my previous denials for UK visa affect my Schengen application? The German embassy here in Muscat does not hold interviews and approval will only be based on the documents submitted. Shall I volunteer the information of the reason for denials? Or will my application be purely based on its merits? Also, I just renewed my passport and I am unsure if it is best to still submit my old cancelled passport. If I don't submit my old passport, my good travel history would be negated, but then again, the previous denials would not come up (another dilemma undecided undecided). Or is it best to clear the UK visa first?

Any suggestions or past similar experiences would be very much appreciated. It would really be a shame if my new passport would have another denial stamp when all I really want to do is travel and see the world.

Thank you and more power!
Though, every application is said to be treated in its own merit, but yet, previous visa applications are taken into account for record and investigative purposes. Therefore, to your question, (although it is very possible to get the Schengen visa if the conditions are satisfyingly met), the double refusals with the UK embassy will definitely be taken into account, and your diversion plan that results in change of destination may be treated with suspicion thus putting your application on a bit negative side.
As for whether it is reasonable to volunteer the information, i would say YES, you need to explain the situation as additional information since you may not be given the opportunity for an interview.
As for your old passport with previous UK denial, it will be helpful to present it or it may be seen as an attempt to intentionally hide your experience with the UK side.
My suggestion, if you believe that you satisfyingly meet the conditions for the UK visa this time, i would recommend that you reapply for it first, there is nothing wrong in having a UK visa and then applying for a Schengen visa with same passport; If you apply for a Schengen visa with a passport that bears a UK visa, your chance for the Schengen visa is overwhelmingly high, but if you apply for a Schengen visa with a history of multiple failed attempts with the UK embassy, then, your chance for a Schengen visa is slim: you don't want to have a record of refusals in both the UK visa and the Schengen one, do you?

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by rochf10: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thank you @Vicjustice as always for your practical advice. In lieu of our UK reapplication, do I still need to submit my savings account statement (with the unexplained deposit?)? Or will my salary/current account do? Also, my friend only has 750k (in naira) in her current account for our planned 7-day trip. Is this enough?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
rochf10:
Thank you @Vicjustice as always for your practical advice. In lieu of our UK reapplication, do I still need to submit my savings account statement (with the unexplained deposit?)? Or will my salary/current account do? Also, my friend only has 750k (in naira) in her current account for our planned 7-day trip. Is this enough?
Is there any reason for the double face, I mean, why are you using double identities to correspond with me?
Well, the "unexplained deposit" is enough reason for refusal, no doubt about that. Your salary/current account is fine.
It is not up to anyone to tell you whether the N700k is enough or not, just work out the entire costs of the trip and every activity that is going to be involved and by that, you should know whether the money is enough or not.
Important: Remember to use Google Search to find the areas of interests so you may be able to answer questions regarding your reasons for travelling, and what you will be doing whilst in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by rochf10: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thanks again @Vicjustice. No double face here. I just thought I would make a profile for my schengen queries and another for my UK questions.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by barth1987: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Plz house I need ur candid solution to my question , " I don't understand what they mean by an evidence of return trip as one of the requirements of a visitor's visa , cos I cannot pay for ticket when I haven't seen the visa , so please what or what can I use as an evidence of outward flight /return ticket " ...thanx as I await ur response
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
barth1987:
Plz house I need ur candid solution to my question , " I don't understand what they mean by an evidence of return trip as one of the requirements of a visitor's visa , cos I cannot pay for ticket when I haven't seen the visa , so please what or what can I use as an evidence of outward flight /return ticket " ...thanx as I await ur response
Put it in its context.
I suppose you found this clause amongst the combination of general requirements, therefore, while proof of onward or return ticket is required of those applying for transit visas, it is not obligatory for those applying for tourist visas
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by jamalsky: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2015
Going through your posts and you are all doing a great job in here,assuming I had access to a blog like this I am sure I wouldn't be in the situation I am in now,let me explain things clearly,I seek you advice.
Sometime in 2003 as a young lad,I obtained a passport with my name,DOB but changed my birth year to show then I was older and applied for a UK visa,the application then was of course not well packaged and refused.
Come 2012,I got another fresh passport(the previous one had been lost for years) and I wasn't even sure as at then when I made the first application, the new passport had my exact birth details ,I could have continued using the previous false details but due to the nature of my present employment (which is sensitive) and I just felt personally that I should get it right for now & future purposes,I corrected that.
I applied for a UK visa in 2012,personally I felt it was past 10 years I applied for the first visa & from here say here and there ,I assumed that maybe the records wouldn't be with the UK embassy again,I didn't even know how to reconcile the different birth years ,so I was asked if that was my first passport I said yes and answered that I hadn't been denied a UK visa before,both were false statements and I was refused & stated that subsequent applications might be denied up a section liable for a ban.
I accept fully the liabilities and negligence for my actions and I know right now it would be almost impossible for me to get a UK visa for a long while but I want to find out the following please.
1-in this case if I was to be put on a 10 year ban,can I plead that it should be based on the period of the first application which was refused based on normal grounds that my source of income was not verified but which I admit the details of birth were false?that as the basis for the inaccurate declarations in the second application.
2-how does the above factors affect my application for visa to other western countries and the USA?
3-I now work with the Federal government of Nigeria(Presidency),my circumstances have changed drastically from the time of my previous applications,does this have any positive for any future application?
I just want to know all normal and maybe legal options open to me if any,I am not basically in a rush to visit the UK at this period but getting to a period where officially I might have to be in some western countries and would need to apply for their visas so I want to be sure not to shoot myself in the foot again and get things right and sorted out as my career might be affected at this level now.
I am open to further questions and clarifications if needed.
Thank you all for the good job,you are good Nigerians.Thanks.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
jamalsky:
Going through your posts and you are all doing a great job in here,assuming I had access to a blog like this I am sure I wouldn't be in the situation I am in now,let me explain things clearly,I seek you advice.
Sometime in 2003 as a young lad,I obtained a passport with my name,DOB but changed my birth year to show then I was older and applied for a UK visa,the application then was of course not well packaged and refused.
Come 2012,I got another fresh passport(the previous one had been lost for years) and I wasn't even sure as at then when I made the first application, the new passport had my exact birth details ,I could have continued using the previous false details but due to the nature of my present employment (which is sensitive) and I just felt personally that I should get it right for now & future purposes,I corrected that.
I applied for a UK visa in 2012,personally I felt it was past 10 years I applied for the first visa & from here say here and there ,I assumed that maybe the records wouldn't be with the UK embassy again,I didn't even know how to reconcile the different birth years ,so I was asked if that was my first passport I said yes and answered that I hadn't been denied a UK visa before,both were false statements and I was refused & stated that subsequent applications might be denied up a section liable for a ban.
I accept fully the liabilities and negligence for my actions and I know right now it would be almost impossible for me to get a UK visa for a long while but I want to find out the following please.
1-in this case if I was to be put on a 10 year ban,can I plead that it should be based on the period of the first application which was refused based on normal grounds that my source of income was not verified but which I admit the details of birth were false?that as the basis for the inaccurate declarations in the second application.
2-how does the above factors affect my application for visa to other western countries and the USA?
3-I now work with the Federal government of Nigeria(Presidency),my circumstances have changed drastically from the time of my previous applications,does this have any positive for any future application?
I just want to know all normal and maybe legal options open to me if any,I am not basically in a rush to visit the UK at this period but getting to a period where officially I might have to be in some western countries and would need to apply for their visas so I want to be sure not to shoot myself in the foot again and get things right and sorted out as my career might be affected at this level now.
I am open to further questions and clarifications if needed.
Thank you all for the good job,you are good Nigerians.Thanks.
1) The falsification of your DOB in the previous passport which was used in your first application merits a ban on its own, and if the ban had not been enforced by then, you would still get the ban the next time that you make a visa application.
2) A ban by the UK authority will make it easy for every EU country to refuse your application without thorough consideration, and it would affect your chance of visa from other embassies of UK allies.
3) I don't think your position with the federal government can make any change, these guys are not respecters of high offices: there are several high profile ministers that had been refused visas or denied entry
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by cozybunch: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2015
@Jamalsky, the 10 yrs ban started somewhere April of 2008 if I stand correct. Technically, you are not affected based on the statue. However, there is a fine line. The fact you misrepresented the first time, will alway hurt you, to them you are not credible.

Now your secound situation even shows more your lack of credibility. Your secound situation will definitely get the 10 years deal.

Now does it affect your chance of getting other visa such as u.s, eu, canada, Australia or even New Zealand is Yes and No. What do I mean, your visa refusal will always come up and your honesty is now on the line. You say yes, you have to explain why and if you say no, they may find out and denial you visa.

Now it all comes down to material facts. What do I mean by that, since your situation has changed and there may be need for you to travel based on official or even personal, you will have the burden to prove you are a legitimate traveler. Grace of God and your material facts can always utter your situation.

Things has happened, miracle still exits and will continue to happen. You need prayers and getting all your necessary paperwork right this time around.

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2015
@ Vicjustice , Justwise , worry357

Please I need your view on this.

I applied for a student visa in which I used my Uncle as my sponsor. Some days later, see below the message I received from the embassy.

"". Dear Sir,

The Hungarian Immigration Office ask for
additional documents. I attached the letter.

I am calling your attention, that you have to submit the following additional documents in order to support your application.

Please attach your personal fresh bank statement
from the last 6 month, according to the Hungarian laws, the uncle is not a family member.

Please scan and send the document by email to
the Embassy.

Thank you. """

........................................... ............................... .. ..

Note that, I am a student going for Bachelor program and I don't work yet, so i don't have money in my personal account. What can I do in this situation? Since their laws don't regard an Uncle as a family member, is it advisable to use my parent account? Though the parent account is not as strong as my Uncle's account and that's why I didn't use my parent account before.

Thanks , I will appreciate your replies.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Demaejy:
@ Vicjustice , Justwise , worry357

Please I need your view on this.

I applied for a student visa in which I used my Uncle as my sponsor. Some days later, see below the message I received from the embassy.

"". Dear Sir,

The Hungarian Immigration Office ask for
additional documents. I attached the letter.

I am calling your attention, that you have to submit the following additional documents in order to support your application.

Please attach your personal fresh bank statement
from the last 6 month, according to the Hungarian laws, the uncle is not a family member.

Please scan and send the document by email to
the Embassy.

Thank you. """

........................................... ............................... .. ..

Note that, I am a student going for Bachelor program and I don't work yet, so i don't have money in my personal account. What can I do in this situation? Since their laws don't regard an Uncle as a family member, is it advisable to use my parent account? Though the parent account is not as strong as my Uncle's account and that's why I didn't use my parent account before.

Thanks , I will appreciate your replies.
You are either to be financially responsible for it or the sponsor must be an immediate family member; that is, your parents, brother or sister.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vicjustice:

You are either to be financially responsible for it or the sponsor must be an immediate family member; that is, your parents, brother or sister.
Thank you so much
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by daudae1: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Pls how long does it take to process a Visa in Mexico for a Nigerian staying in Nigeria by a lawyer? The process is takin time ooo..iam runin outa patience.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Vicjustice:

I got a suggestion that I should put money in my personal account, then explain to them that the money is aside for my studies. Please could this raise any problem?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Demaejy:

I got a suggestion that I should put money in my personal account, then explain to them that the money is aside for my studies. Please could this raise any problem?
It is OK to do that, but you may need to give answer regarding who is financially responsible for your education and also to prove it by bank details
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Vicjustice:
It is OK to do that, but you may need to give answer regarding who is financially responsible for your education and also to prove it by bank details
Thank you. But now that I will be presenting an immediate family statement of account alongside with mine, do I have to tell them that , my Uncle which I used as my sponsor befr put the money in my account OR the recent immediate family put the money in my account..?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Demaejy:

Thank you. But now that I will be presenting an immediate family statement of account alongside with mine, do I have to tell them that , my Uncle which I used as my sponsor befr put the money in my account OR the recent immediate family put the money in my account..?
If you state that the money was provided by your uncle, that will automatically disqualify you, and if you state that your immediate family member did, then you would need to provide valid evidence.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Vicjustice:

If you state that the money was provided by your uncle, that will automatically disqualify you, and if you state that your immediate family member did, then you would need to provide valid evidence.
Alright sir, evidence like the statement of account which I'm practically submitting before or there should be another evidence again?

@Vicjustice please, I need your last reply
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by naruto12345: 3:23am On Sep 08, 2015
what if the person is not working. but would like to visit their fiancee..
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by damkanlinsin(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
good day guys you have been doing a great job here,
guys please help me out .

guys i applied for uk visa in year 2012 but i was refused but on my refusal letter it was stated that i did not provide source of fund that all.
then i was in school, but now i am through with school and am working now and am doing my masters now but i want to apply again, should i still use my previous document or should i apply as a working class because is my parent that will pay for my flight and hotel reservation while i will pay for other expenses, mean while my parent as two children me and my senior brother please guys help me out because i want to apply this year
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by uniqyemi: 3:59am On Sep 09, 2015
Hello, I need your advice on my case.i went to india last June for an operation and afterwards decided to apply for medical visa to uk to try out treatment.we had 2.5million in my spouse company account and 1million naira in his personal account .In my salary account there was 200,000 naira.The initial visit to the fertility was meant for consultation and few test which would cost abt 1200 pounds which was stated in the letter we got from the clinic.We applied for 2weeks to visit the clinic in uk,money we intend to spend; we stated another 1000 pounds .We were refused, the Eco calculated the total money required for the whole treatment as 10,000 pounds which was also stated in the letter from the clinic ignoring the part stating our first visit will only cost 1200 pounds.in the refusal notice, he wrote that he can see we have enough money for the treatment but since my spouse is the one sponsoring the trip and treatment he doesn't have enough evidence showing he can spend the money in his entrepreneur account and if he can, how much of it can he spend.we were asked to reapply but cos of time constraint we did administrative review which yielded same result.
We couldn't reapply immediately because I had to go back to india for check up on the surgery I did earlier on getting there we decide to do the treatment in india.
The issue now is we want to apply for uk visit visa .and my circumstances has since changed .though am still not pregnant yet but I resigned from my work to help with stress management .will this be possible I mean applying for visit visa with my spouse and him being the sponsor rather than the medical we did b4.its been a year since the refusal.please any advise you can give will be highly appreciated
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by uniqyemi: 12:28am On Sep 10, 2015
Hello,am new here. I need an urgent reply on my last post.i just really want to know if after one year since the refusal and all that I have I explained in my last post,can I change to applying for a visit visa rather than the medical I applied for earlier
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by cozybunch: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2015
uniqyemi:
Hello,am new here. I need an urgent reply on my last post.i just really want to know if after one year since the refusal and all that I have I explained in my last post,can I change to applying for a visit visa rather than the medical I applied for earlier

There is nothing wrong in your change of plan hence you have all the necessary supporting documents to prove your application.

Now remember, the issue of your first application may or may not resurface example, reasons why you did not reply them, what are the changing circumstance and so on. You and your spouse need to have all those possible Q&A on your finger tip.

Good Luck
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by uniqyemi: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
cozybunch:

There is nothing wrong in your change of plan hence you have all the necessary supporting documents to prove your application.

Now remember, the issue of your first application may or may not resurface example, reasons why you did not reply them, what are the changing circumstance and so on. You and your spouse need to have all those possible Q&A on your finger tip.

Good Luck

Thanks @cozybunch, grateful.what would you advice we do.we intend to include the reciept and all protocol detail on the treatment we underwent in india , it's the same as what we intended to do in uk .The treatment didn't work in india though and it's not cheap so we don't intend to repeat this treatment anytime soon.we only want to go to uk for visit now .We did administrative review immediately after the visa refusal but we were told to still reapply.at this time we had no time to reapply immediately cos my work leave was close and I had to make use of it and was meant to visit india for check up cos of the surgery I did earlier .It was only when we got to india we decided to stay and do the treatment we were meant to do in uk.

The initial plan was to go for the initial consultation and test in uk(to return 3 months after for the treatment proper) and then proceed to india for the check up but when the visa was refused and administrative review also fell thru we proceeded to india and we realised this same treatment is offered in the clinic in india .I hope u understand me.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by cozybunch: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
uniqyemi:

Thanks @cozybunch, grateful.what would you advice we do.we intend to include the reciept and all protocol detail on the treatment we underwent in india , it's the same as what we intended to do in uk .The treatment didn't work in india though and it's not cheap so we don't intend to repeat this treatment anytime soon.we only want to go to uk for visit now .We did administrative review immediately after the visa refusal but we were told to still reapply.at this time we had no time to reapply immediately cos my work leave was close and I had to make use of it and was meant to visit india for check up cos of the surgery I did earlier .It was only when we got to india we decided to stay and do the treatment we were meant to do in uk.

The initial plan was to go for the initial consultation and test in uk(to return 3 months after for the treatment proper) and then proceed to india for the check up but when the visa was refused and administrative review also fell thru we proceeded to india and we realised this same treatment is offered in the clinic in india .I hope u understand me.

Yes, I do understand. Going with the documents supporting the reason why you could not reaply is very important if brought up.

Also, your situation of non working to underscore the stress factor is also a good point to give as part of your reason to go on for a vacation. Please get all your documents ready and study both present and passed circumstance very, them marry both to make sence. The whole idea is for your interviewer to understand your situation and they will make their decisions based on your material facts and their methodology of judging cases.

Good Luck.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by uniqyemi: 1:22am On Sep 11, 2015
cozybunch:

Yes, I do understand. Going with the documents supporting the reason why you could not reaply is very important if brought up.

Also, your situation of non working to underscore the stress factor is also a good point to give as part of your reason to go on for a vacation. Please get all your documents ready and study both present and passed circumstance very, them marry both to make sence. The whole idea is for your interviewer to understand your situation and they will make their decisions based on your material facts and their methodology of judging cases.

Good Luck.

Ok @cozybunch u have been so helpful.please with all i have written would like to mention few of the document we intend to include .
-proof of treatment in india - treatment protocol , result and receipts
-letter of resignation and letter from work accepting it
-spouse peraonal bank statement showing profit from company transactions.(this funds will be used for the trip)
-company's account
-letter of introduction of spouse by his company (own company )
-CAC document of his company
-Tax certificate on both company n personal accounts
-marriage certificate
-letter of introduction of spouse from the bank

Please tell me what else we could include and what we can take out from this list above.As per the reason we were refused the last time are we to address that.will be waiting for your advise.thanks for your prompt response
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by cozybunch: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2015
uniqyemi:

Ok @cozybunch u have been so helpful.please with all i have written would like to mention few of the document we intend to include .
-proof of treatment in india - treatment protocol , result and receipts
-letter of resignation and letter from work accepting it
-spouse peraonal bank statement showing profit from company transactions.(this funds will be used for the trip)
-company's account
-letter of introduction of spouse by his company (own company )
-CAC document of his company
-Tax certificate on both company n personal accounts
-marriage certificate
-letter of introduction of spouse from the bank

Please tell me what else we could include and what we can take out from this list above.As per the reason we were refused the last time are we to address that.will be waiting for your advise.thanks for your prompt response

Remember, your circumstance changed, your are applying for a holiday visa or so to say vacation to reduce stress. Stay focus and get all necessary documents for your trip. Now if your previous application comes up, now follow below statements.

The documents you mentioned above seems ok, but remember the main reason they denied you with; how much from the company account, your husband willing to pull out for the total treatment.

Now they want to know if he will use almost the company fund to support you which seems tricky. He has to state how much he is willing to pull from the company funds to support your trip plus personal account. Depends on the worth of his business, if pulling some amount may be 20% of his total networth wouldn't shake his business and 40% of personal account wouldn't mess his financial stakes in personal and family operation and finally if the amount willing to be pulled out will cover all of your expenses in this trip, them you guys are good on this aspect.

Meaning, you have to check the total cost of your trip and marry it with the above statistics or percentage figure mentioned above to check if you guys are within guild lines. Remember; to include hotel booking, transportation, feeding, places intended to visit on your trip and so on. You have to be fully prepared because questions will come from areas list expected example

1. Where do you intend to visit, they expect you to know places you want to visit and how you plan to visit those places.
2. If emergency occurs, how do you intend to handle it. Meaning, do you have enough funds to cover such expenses and so on.

Now they will want to know if you intend to visit a fertility doctor in your trip. Very tricky. Stay focus, stay on focus of your intended trip. When you are ready again for your treatment, you will reaply based on that. Remember, you cannot mislead or misrepresent.

Get all documents ready, hotel accommodation fully booked and other things needed for tourism or holidaying.

Good Luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.