Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Pls,help A Confused Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls,help A Confused Lover. (927 Views)

Habena: The Story Of A Confused Lover / Help A Confused Sister Ooo / Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,help A Confused Lover. by freshope87: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2007
Two guys are into relationaship with a twin with the intention of getting marry the same day for various reasons.But now one of the guy has just gotten adimission to do his masters in sweden till 2010.But the girls will be 28 by next birthday.Surely, the guys are older. So what advice do you have for them?Should the other guy wait for the guy going to sweden till he returns 2010? The guy is confused. What does he do because the sweden person seems not to take the ralationship seriously.
Re: Pls,help A Confused Lover. by iice(f): 3:56am On Nov 28, 2007
Gud gawd!
Someone translate plz! I cannot even figure out the crux of the matter
Re: Pls,help A Confused Lover. by scambater(m): 4:08am On Nov 28, 2007
only iice finds and responds to meaningless threads like this. Is it maybe she's trying to get her number of post up to beat the highest or what
Re: Pls,help A Confused Lover. by iice(f): 4:12am On Nov 28, 2007
grin grin grin
Whatever blows the hair off your face. . . grin grin grin
Re: Pls,help A Confused Lover. by almondjoy(f): 4:22am On Nov 28, 2007
@poster

If it is such a big deal--they should all get married before anyone leaves the country for a "picture perfect" scenario.
I hope you do not mean that the 2 guys are planning to marry "a twin"?

I am hoping you meant 2 guys marrying 2 girls who are twins? undecided

In any case, no body leaves Nigeria till both couples are married. Period!
Re: Pls,help A Confused Lover. by olanajim(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2007
I agree with alimondjoy. By the way, the poster said one of the guy had got admission to undergo his "masters" till 2010, I hope that is a typo error. How many years does it take to do masters in Sweden? 3? Whatever, I think they can marry before he jet out a low key wedding is okay.
Re: Pls,help A Confused Lover. by freshope87: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
I believe this group is there to help us sort out difficult issues like this, not to rain insult on other people's view. I mean that 2 guys are into relationship with 2 twins, and one of the guys just got admission to do his masters in sweden and the programme ends by 2010 march. The admission takes effects from march next year. So the other guy is confused as to what to do since there in an understanding in the family of the ladies for them to marry same day, may be to cut down expenses and all that. You know if the guy who got admission leaves for sweden next year, the possiblity of coming back immediately after his masters is slim. So what advice do you have for them particuarly the other guy who is NOT going to sweden? Remember the ladies will be 28years old by feb next year. Pls, help out!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Please / Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) / How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? Men's Opinion Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.