Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots (14212 Views)

Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri / Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano / Explosions, Gunshots At Gwange Area In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by maigaskiya1: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
seedord247: So by 2020 there wont be hausa again. . . Dem go don kill theirself finish.
my broda i pray so o
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by Ganys: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
amosy007: oh no..... is it religion of piss again

God save us from islam(a)bad
I think the MODERATORS are sleeping now, If i start my own, una go dey hide my comment, Wetin concern islam with this...Abi no be Enugun cultist kill people ni, Are those cultist muslim too?. Watch ur mouth my friend!
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by Balyz: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
seedord247: So by 2020 there wont be hausa again. . . Dem go don kill theirself finish.
Point of correction old man: There are no indigenous hausas in yobe state or borno state for that matter. The fact of it all is that most of the hausa states, kano and kaduna excluded have witnessed none of the scourge of boko haram.
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by Felixalex(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
2scorehigh: Once upon a time, Damaturu used to be a very quiet small town locked between the hot flashpoint towns of Maiduguri and Potiskum. Peace was what the little capital can boast of as both Muslims and Christians lived side by side in total peace.

When I left the city, I was always looking forward to the day I will return to relive my reminiscences of my short but enjoyable 11-month stay in Yobe State!

If someone ever told me that I would never have a reason to return to the city of Damaturu where I once had the fun of my life during my NYSC, I would have laughed in his/her face...

It is a shameful pity that things have deteriorated to this extent and I can weep for all those my loved ones whom I left behind in that city whose lives are now in total shambles and completely torn apart for reasons they (will never) know nothing about except that they thought they could get their daily bread in any part of Nigeria...

What an unforgettable and yet regrettable nightmare everything is turning out to be!

I think it is too late to cry for this country!

U MUST BE A WRITER!
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by humblebee: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
remmyton: who is blaming GEJ now? What is the governor and the police commissioner doing about all this to ensure safety in their states? God into your hand I commend the Eastern part of Nigeria, please see us through from this impending doom, through Christ our Lord, amen

GEJ should use the power of his office to jail the culprits they've arrested so far.. isn't it funny how they apprehend these guys and after a while we hear nothing about them, then we pray the others should be caught too. is GEJ not too slow, abi dem swear for d man ni. God will punish him because i believe he can do better. we ought to have seen a few of them killed but firing squad or thrown into jail.
ask yourself why its taking so long to deal with these idiots even with all d evidences against them
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by stanelvis(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
aguiyi:

yet another visitation and crying is expected from GEJ while his people are dying as a result of his lukewormness , i shake my head in disbelief
why must GEJ be blamed for everything happening. Is there no governor in yobe state. why not wait for the full report before blaming GEJ.
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by Beaf: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
humblebee:

GEJ should use the power of his office to jail the culprits they've arrested so far.. isn't it funny how they apprehend these guys and after a while we hear nothing about them, then we pray the others should be caught too. is GEJ not too slow, abi dem swear for d man ni. God will punish him because i believe he can do better. we ought to have seen a few of them killed but firing squad or thrown into jail.
ask yourself why its taking so long to deal with these idiots even with all d evidences against them

So, what do you want to hear about people in SSS cells? You want the SSS to furnish you with daily reports of how the terrorists slept, woke up, had breakfast, were interrogated etc, because you are Jesus? It is difficult to comprehend the daftness behind your post. What exactly do you want to hear about those in custody? Or should they be paraded daily in your village?

If you have nothing to post, don't post. angry

@topic
May God preserve the souls of the innocent caught in these troubles.
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by Necsy: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
brodas, 4 hw long wil xtains fold deir hands nd watch doz jobless, foolish, religiousless fools continue 2 kil our xtain brodas & sistas all in d name of political struggle? may god lead dem 2 kogi state. ayayaya
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by ALANK: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
Just called now to confirmed, the attack is still on . Only God can liberate us from this fool called Jona.
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by 1121: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
sadyeek:

[size=16pt]dude, I will never tell somebody to go to barnawa, sabo ect because your a christain. I will not tell somebody to go to rigasa, tudun wa because he's a muslim. I don't advice based on ethnicity, or religion. That's bigotry.

I wil tell a person go to airforce base, army barak etc malali, GRA where the rich folks live and nothing ever, ever, EVER!!! happens there.

Get the idea into your head, we are humans!
[/size]

Guy, i stay in barnawa. it is merely a rumour. It was just a little upsurge brought abt by the convey of some corpses to barnawa mkt area where their relatives live so that they can b burried. That was what caused the pandamonium and an attempt to cause further caos was quickly calmed down by the military. Barnawa, especially where the elite stay is the best place to live as it is made up of a mixture of both xtian and muslim elite that want no trouble for thier lives
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by Aahammed1: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ seedord by 2020 there would an housa again na ur father go remain oloshi omo
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by dayokanu(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
remmyton: who is blaming GEJ now? What is the governor and the police commissioner doing about all this to ensure safety in their states? God into your hand I commend the Eastern part of Nigeria, please see us through from this impending doom, through Christ our Lord, amen

Did Retardeen Jonathan wait for the State governor before releasing soldiers on subsidy protesters in Ojota last january?

1 Like

Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by Turbocharged: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
supoade: El-Rufai..... he is right after all
Ambulance please! Somebody need to visit Yaba.
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by Turbocharged: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
humblebee:

When Nursery school pupils are talking you will know, b/cos in the midst of important talks, they will be saying "mummy, buy for me cheeseballs"
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by GATomcruise: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
Damaturu and Borno are the beds of one feders.keep die.keep dies
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ganys:
I think the MODERATORS are sleeping now, If i start my own, una go dey hide my comment, Wetin concern islam with this...Abi no be Enugun cultist kill people ni, Are those cultist muslim too?. Watch ur mouth my friend!

Abeg sofri sofri More-HARM-ed pikin. Enugu cultist kill fellow cultist. As dem bad reach dem evil no reach to bomb mosque nor church like ur More-HARM-ed jihadists. Notn wey ur cursed mouth go talk again wey go shock moderators and nairalanders pass d innocent christian blood wey ur co-believers in More-HARM-edism don shed already.
Go on, Spit ur mad crap bro, cos in my place "ALLAH" means MADNESS!

1 Like

Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by oluMyderz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Abeg sofri sofri More-HARM-ed pikin. Enugu cultist kill fellow cultist. As dem bad reach dem evil no reach to bomb mosque nor church like ur More-HARM-ed jihadists. Notn wey ur cursed mouth go talk again wey go shock moderators and nairalanders pass d innocent christian blood wey ur co-believers in More-HARM-edism don shed already.
OLOSHI! go check arabic bible nd find out d meanin of ALLAH. O.L.O.R.I.B.U.R.U.K.U!!
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by hoyehdiran: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
2scorehigh: Once upon a time, Damaturu used to be a very quiet small town locked between the hot flashpoint towns of Maiduguri and Potiskum. Peace was what the little capital can boast of as both Muslims and Christians lived side by side in total peace.

When I left the city, I was always looking forward to the day I will return to relive my reminiscences of my short but enjoyable 11-month stay in Yobe State!

If someone ever told me that I would never have a reason to return to the city of Damaturu where I once had the fun of my life during my NYSC, I would have laughed in his/her face...

It is a shameful pity that things have deteriorated to this extent and I can weep for all those my loved ones whom I left behind in that city whose lives are now in total shambles and completely torn apart for reasons they (will never) know nothing about except that they thought they could get their daily bread in any part of Nigeria...

What an unforgettable and yet regrettable nightmare everything is turning out to be!

I think it is too late to cry for this country!
Same here..I served @ General Abatcha Hospital.. Sleepy peaceful town it was..
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by BetaThings: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2012
carlos86:

...and this is a man that wants to rule us.God punish him
Why don't you address the issues he raised? Where are Kabiru Sokoto, Suleimaan Ogbomoso, Abu Qaqa
Instead of cursing
God will punish ALL of us (not just El Rufai) for OUR sins
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by quazim(m): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2012
@AMOSY007:do u know dat ignorant is a disease?I don't see diff btw pple like u & dis BK boys.Pls, get d ff clear; dis so call BK boys are nt Muslims neither dey are ff d preaching of Islam.I'v u ever thaugt about des;Y are dey nt bombing Sokoto,Katsina,Zamfara? Or do u want to tel me dat der are nt xstians der?take a look @ Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia,Turkey,UAE,Malaysia e.t.c are dey killing/bombing Innocent pple like here in Nig.? Or u want to tel me dat der are nt xstians/traditional worshippers der? Pls,pple like u shuld stop dis myopic thinking & misinforming pple.
Do u know dat wat is happening in North 2day is a Script written by som pple & being acted?if nt Y hav dey nt extend der tentacles southward? Dey hav wat it takes but dey know dat der actions wil not be genuienly welcom. D only way 2 distabilise dis country, is tru religious crisis & dat can only be possible in d north(most especially north east,Jos,kad&kano). D bastards dat master minded dis scripts are of 2 factions; 1. Dos who want Nig 2 break. 2. Dos who want GEJ's failiure. To me,des 2 factions are mischievious pple&i believe God wil Punish dem&der generations 2 come.
So my pple, let us wake up! Dis is a political crisis acted under disguise of religious.

1 Like

Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by BetaThings: 12:09am On Jun 19, 2012
Ovaiegbe:
Forget the diversionary tactics of Mallam El Rufai. Boko Haram as we have it today is the creation of the northern political elite like himself who think themselves sacred cows. Do we need anyone to tell us that this killings take the partern of killings we read about in other islamic countries? It was El Rufai who said boko haram could not be responsible for the previous killings in Damaturu because the killer were not dressed like mallams. I find his talk this days as the ranting of a sick mind insisting on exercising his freedom of speech.
Which political elite? Prove these allegations. Even a former governor has to apologise to Boko Haram. Some people just sit behind a computer and make pronouncements on things happening thousands of miles away
So who is the political elite that Kabiru Sokoto, Abu Qaqa etc have mentioned as their sponsors?
It was clear who MEND listened to, did we call them to account?

Tell us the pattern of killings in Qatar (due to host world cup in 2022), Dubai, Saudi Arabia
Those people never experienced things like your own - Modakeke/Ife; Ijaw/Itsekiri, Jukun/Tiv; Umuleri/Agwuleri
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by manugbo(m): 12:09am On Jun 19, 2012
EL-RUFAI IS A POLITICAL TUG

HE IS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE BRING THE COUNTRY DOWN THE PIT OF HELL
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by BetaThings: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2012
Turbocharged:
When Nursery school pupils are talking you will know, b/cos in the midst of important talks, they will be saying "mummy, buy for me cheeseballs"

So it is wrong to ask that Abu Qaqa, Kabiru Sokoto etc be brought to justice
That is what they do in civilised countries unless Obama, Romney etc are nursery school pupils
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by BetaThings: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2012
manugbo: EL-RUFAI IS A POLITICAL TUG

HE IS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE BRING THE COUNTRY DOWN THE PIT OF HELL
Proof please. I am not his fan but asking for people to be tried cannot be thuggery
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by quazim(m): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2012
@Lacasa,Betathings,Humblelee: thank u 4 dat questions. Let somebody explain 2 us wat happen 2 d case of des culprits (Abu-qaqa,Kabiru Sokoto,Abu-dada? & u're telling us dat GEJ hands are CLEAN.
It is a fact dat GEJ knows d pple sponsoring des Bastards but unfortunately, his hands are tight.if nt Y dos guys hav nt been brought 2 book?
@GAnys:let d guy answer if dos Cultist killing in Enugu are muslims? Or dos ex-millitants dat attacked Igbiniedon Uni were muslims? It is high time we stop des myopic/tribal/ethnic/religious sentiments because it is 1 of d cause of our problems.
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by Felixalex(m): 1:45am On Jun 19, 2012
BetaThings:
Which political elite? Prove these allegations. Even a former governor has to apologise to Boko Haram. Some people just sit behind a computer and make pronouncements on things happening thousands of miles away
So who is the political elite that Kabiru Sokoto, Abu Qaqa etc have mentioned as their sponsors?
It was clear who MEND listened to, did we call them to account?

Tell us the pattern of killings in Qatar (due to host world cup in 2022), Dubai, Saudi Arabia
Those people never experienced things like your own - Modakeke/Ife; Ijaw/Itsekiri, Jukun/Tiv; Umuleri/Agwuleri

WHATEVER! JUST STOP THE KILLINGS OF INNOCENT SOULS (ESPECIALLY IN CHURCHES)..
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by Felixalex(m): 1:51am On Jun 19, 2012
quazim: @Lacasa,Betathings,Humblelee: thank u 4 dat questions. Let somebody explain 2 us wat happen 2 d case of des culprits (Abu-qaqa,Kabiru Sokoto,Abu-dada? & u're telling us dat GEJ hands are CLEAN.
It is a fact dat GEJ knows d pple sponsoring des Bastards but unfortunately, his hands are tight.if nt Y dos guys hav nt been brought 2 book?
@GAnys:let d guy answer if dos Cultist killing in Enugu are muslims? Or dos ex-millitants dat attacked Igbiniedon Uni were muslims? It is high time we stop des myopic/tribal/ethnic/religious sentiments because it is 1 of d cause of our problems.

BUT MILITANTS, CULTISTS, ROBBERS IN D SOUTH NEVA ATTACKED A CHURCH.. WE ALL KNW THEY ARE MUSLIMS AND THEY GO 2MOSQUES TO 'PRAY'. ATLEAST, THEY LIVE AMONGST MUSLIMS AND THEY ARE NOT EXPOSED
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by lacasa: 2:27am On Jun 19, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Dis person no go skul wallaigrin
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by BetaThings: 4:00am On Jun 19, 2012
Felixalex:
WHATEVER! JUST STOP THE KILLINGS OF INNOCENT SOULS (ESPECIALLY IN CHURCHES)..
No sane person can argue with this
It is madness to just launch attacks on innocent souls, let alone those worshipping in a church
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by Turbocharged: 4:45am On Jun 19, 2012
quazim: @AMOSY007:do u know dat ignorant is a disease?I don't see diff btw pple like u & dis BK boys.[b]Pls, get d ff clear; dis so call BK boys are nt Muslims neither dey are ff d preaching of Islam.[/b]I'v u ever thaugt about des;Y are dey nt bombing Sokoto,Katsina,Zamfara? Or do u want to tel me dat der are nt xstians der?take a look @ Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia,Turkey,UAE,Malaysia e.t.c are dey killing/bombing Innocent pple like here in Nig.? Or u want to tel me dat der are nt xstians/traditional worshippers der? Pls,pple like u shuld stop dis myopic thinking & misinforming pple.
Do u know dat wat is happening in North 2day is a Script written by som pple & being acted?if nt Y hav dey nt extend der tentacles southward? Dey hav wat it takes but dey know dat der actions wil not be genuienly welcom. D only way 2 distabilise dis country, is tru religious crisis & dat can only be possible in d north(most especially north east,Jos,kad&kano). D bastards dat master minded dis scripts are of 2 factions; 1. Dos who want Nig 2 break. 2. Dos who want GEJ's failiure. To me,des 2 factions are mischievious pple&i believe God wil Punish dem&der generations 2 come.
So my pple, let us wake up! Dis is a political crisis acted under disguise of religious.
You spoke as if you are a former member that knows (very well) their modu operandi.
For the bolded. Plz if they are not muslims, them what are they?
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by SilasAnamu: 5:05am On Jun 19, 2012
If men were wicked with religion(bombing, killing, maiming...), what will they be without religion??[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots by Megabyts(m): 5:29am On Jun 19, 2012
Johndoe100: A very intelligent post.

And GEJ told Nigerians 'its not MENDS' even though MENDS had claimed responsibility for independence day bombing.those that claim made GEJ an accomplice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti State Government Sacks Perm Sec Over ‘fraudulent’ Employment / Southeast Thanks Buhari Over Niger Bridge, Seeks Shorter Completion Period / Kano IPMAN Directs Members To Sell Fuel At ₦150 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.