Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) (5201 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@Sexkillz reading. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is a big deal with women who can't cook? Many of you men can't Bleep but do you hear women complaining? undecided undecided undecided undecided
I can cook. No woman will hold me to ransom on that. . .tongue
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Can somebody tell me who invented, "give me some head"? Sound like it is an universal guy code because I heard five different men talking about getting some head.

Cooking is a basic necessity to survive but definitely not part of a wife's duty.
not a duty but her role....(the man can help but what a disgrace a woman who can't cook shocked)i don't know for you but in my culture its not well-seen a man who is in the kitchen(they(women themselves) call them greedy man or make jokes on them like they count food in pot) and at least eggs i'm not judging ohhh but eggs what a shame
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: I can cook. No woman will hold me to ransom on that. . .tongue
that's why i tell him learn how to cook every things you like to eat
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:00am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: that's why i tell him learn how to cook every things you like to eat

very good advice, if he likes to eat it he sure as hell needs to cook it himself dammit! or at least know where its done nicely to go and buy it on his way home from work.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2012
sexkillz: I can cook. No woman will hold me to ransom on that. . .tongue

Indo noodles don't count suga. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

to an extent
do you have dote? in Nigeria i mean,do all your ethnicity practice dote? or you don't have that have it?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: not a duty but her role....(the man can help but what a disgrace a woman who can't cook shocked)i don't know for you but in my culture its not well-seen a man who is in the kitchen(they(women themselves) call them greedy man or make jokes on them like they count food in pot) and at least eggs i'm not judging ohhh but eggs what a shame

I am all for people living their culture if it helps them sleep at night...but cooking is not important to me as other pertinent things are.

I am more concern with living a healthy life than someone's ability to cook. But hey different strokes for different folks.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2012
If i really love her, her inability to cook won't stop me from marrying her. . . I'll lovingly teach her.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Indo noodles don't count suga. tongue lipsrsealed
Not talking noodles ma'am. wink
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 12:09am On Jun 19, 2012
sexkillz: Not talking noodles ma'am. wink

Boiling eggs? lipsrsealed

Are they still selling Indo noodles in Lagos? That's some nassy arse noodles! The seasoning is horrible! Good thing I brought some southern seasonings with me to Lagos!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Boiling eggs? lipsrsealed

Boiling water.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am all for people living their culture if it helps them sleep at night...but cooking is not important to me as other pertinent things are.

I am more concern with living a healthy life than someone's ability to cook. But hey different strokes for different folks.

Of course you are probably right ...but are you telling me if you have a boyfriend who is not good in bed: a nerd ..will you still marry him.. and the problem for cooking is when you present a girl to your mother when things are becoming serious its like a test she will do everything to make that the day of the visit she is cooking so your gal will be oblige to give a hand . what will you say ? she doesn't know how to cook? or you will let her go to the kitchen? anyway the result will be the same=shame and mockery.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:11am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: do you have dote? in Nigeria i mean,do all your ethnicity practice dote? or you don't have that have it?

whats dote?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2012
^^^I can't marry a girl that's queensmith-esque and ileke_idi-esque. undecided undecided undecided

These Ekiti girls can't cook.. shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

whats dote?
sorry dowry? do you have dowry?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2012
And mrs_chimpz, what the fvck is wrong with you, woman?

Watch what you post to me, prick.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Of course you are probably right ...but are you telling me if you have a boyfriend who is not good in bed: a nerd ..will you still marry him.. and the problem for cooking is when you present a girl to your mother when things are becoming serious its like a test she will do everything to make that the day of the visit she is cooking so your gal will be oblige to give a hand . what will you say ? she doesn't know how to cook? or you will let her go to the kitchen? anyway the result will be the same=shame and mockery.

There are many things my husband isn't good at but I still love him the same. It is about what is more important and my husband can fit what is important to me.

I guess everybody have different criteria when it comes to a mate. There is nothing wrong with wanting wife that can cook if it is THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU but people have to understand there are many different lifestyles and respect it.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex: ^^^I can't marry a girl that's queensmith-esque and ileke_idi-esque. undecided undecided undecided

These Ekiti girls can't cook.. shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided

who cares? did i tell you i want to marry you? when you have longer hair than me i can't let you finish all my hair products and use all my jewelry! abeg!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:17am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

who cares? did i tell you i want to marry you? when you have longer hair than me i can't let you finish all my hair products and use all my jewelry! abeg!

I cut my hair off time ago... undecided undecided

Can you cook? Not pasta and cheese, though lol.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 12:17am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex: And mrs_chimpz, what the fvck is wrong with you, woman?

Watch what you post to me, prick.

Nigga...what's the Bleep are you talking about?

You better step back dog!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: sorry dowry? do you have dowry?

not money, but we do the normal tradition and I can see where you are going with this so i'll finish up.

I don't care if he spends his life marrying me, i'm not cooking for anybody. #thatisall

1 Like

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by 190: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2012
[size=18pt]SMH!![/size] undecided
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

I cut my hair off time ago... undecided undecided

Can you cook? Not pasta and cheese, though lol.

the hairrings nko?

can you?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

There are many things my husband isn't good at but I still love him the same. It is about what is more important and my husband can fit what is important to me.

I guess everybody have different criteria when it comes to a mate. There is nothing wrong with wanting wife that can cook if it is THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU but people have to understand there are many different lifestyles and respect it.
you didn't answer my question angry i respect criteria but.....do criteria exclude roles and values undecided
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex: ^^^I can't marry a girl that's queensmith-esque and ileke_idi-esque. undecided undecided undecided

Who said I can't cook? Like queensmith said, I can and do cook when i want to. I don't eat much, so I have no reason to cook much. As of this point, I have someone who cooks for me and who I cook for, I don't have to slave int he kitchen like some village Nigerian wife.

Can you cook? It's very distasteful of a man to grow up in a household full of women yet still lacks the basic kitchen knowledge.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:21am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

the hairrings nko?

can you?

Gotta keep that there for a while.. grin grin

I'll take it off when I start having kids.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 12:21am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: you didn't answer my question angry i respect criteria but.....do criteria exclude roles and values undecided

Criteria includes and excludes roles and values.

What was your question?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:22am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Who said I can't cook? Like queensmith said, I can and do cook when i want to. I don't eat much, so I have no reason to cook much. As of this point, I have someone who cooks for me and who I cook for, I don't have to slave int he kitchen like some village Nigerian wife.

Can you cook? It's very distasteful of a man to grow up in a household full of women yet still lacks the basic kitchen knowledge.

I can cook ogbono, beef stew, eba, poundo, and ground rice... grin grin grin
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

I can cook ogbono, beef stew, eba, poundo, and ground rice... grin grin grin

Not 'bout on paper, can you cook in the kitchen? Does it look like food when you're done? Does it taste like food?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 19, 2012
[quote author=queensmith]

not money, but we do the normal tradition and I can see where you are going with this so i'll finish up.

I don't care if he spends his life marrying me, i'm not cooking for anybody. #thatisall[/quote future single woman ...old lady tongue you don't do what? hummmmm change oohhhh marriage is not like that women are not slaves but know how to make our house happy can save you...i will finish by a cameroonian music that i will translate(i don't know if you will get it)...LADY PONCE:"man= the stomach and his joystick"
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:28am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

Gotta keep that there for a while.. grin grin

I'll take it off when I start having kids.

LOL loser!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And Decide To Kill Herself And The Two Son / 30 Characteristics To Know A Virtuous Women – Must Read / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.