Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) (5203 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 12:29am On Jun 19, 2012
Queensmith

When talking to traditional men....you have to talk with your dick in order for them to understand your message. Sad but it is true.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Criteria includes and excludes roles and values.

What was your question?
can you marry a man who can't please you in bed? lets say you are single /young/beautiful lady full of life and you meet two guys both are nerd in bed will you marry one of them or you will skip looking for another man?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:30am On Jun 19, 2012
lol- i keep having to remind people, that not all men are like the billygoat husbands of Nigeria!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith: lol- i keep having to remind people, that not all men are like the billygoat husbands of Nigeria!
angry
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:33am On Jun 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Queensmith

When talking to traditional men....you have to talk with your dick in order for them to understand your message. Sad but it is true.

lol abi- the trick is to avoid the ones full of nonsense.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Who said I can't cook? Like queensmith said, I can and do cook when i want to. I don't eat much, so I have no reason to cook much. As of this point, I have someone who cooks for me and who I cook for, I don't have to slave int he kitchen like some village Nigerian wife.

Can you cook? It's very distasteful of a man to grow up in a household full of women yet still lacks the basic kitchen knowledge.
how about the kids?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:34am On Jun 19, 2012
sexkillz: angry

lol, what?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: can you marry a man who can't please you in bed? lets say you are single /young/beautiful lady full of life and you meet two guys both are nerd in bed will you marry one of them or you will skip looking for another man?

If I love him, yes I would and I answered your question when I stated that my husband isn't good at many things but I still married him.

It wasn't what you wanted to hear...but that's my final answer! tongue
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: how about the kids?

They go hungry.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 12:37am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith: lol- i keep having to remind people, that not all men are like the billygoat husbands of Nigeria!

Thank God! lipsrsealed
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:37am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Not 'bout on paper, can you cook in the kitchen? Does it look like food when you're done? Does it taste like food?

How do you think I've survive the last 5 years living by myself?

I get busy in the kitchen... I just made some pasta, and beef soup. undecided undecided
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2012
who in thus century still takes cooking as a criteria for marriage ? last time I checked ,marriage is for companionship. like I said before, arranged marriage is still legal
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

I get busy in the kitchen... I just made some pasta, and beef soup. undecided undecided

Aww ......
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:39am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: how about the kids?

what happened to the kids? Every body is going to have his/her role in the house. Nobody is slaving for anybody, once my kids are old enough to stand they are doing their own bit.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:41am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

LOL loser!

I'm starting to like you a little bit lol.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:41am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

and the first thing you did when you arrived in the country was to grow your hair abi? well done!

pasta and beef soup? Well done for that also.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

If I love him, yes I would and I answered your question when I stated that my husband isn't good at many things but I still married him.

i though it was not good are something else and its not even a good question since its hard to measure how good a man is maybe you keep comparing to others while bleeping. how about if the dude is witchcraft or a lazy boy with no ambition...? anyway your husband must be rich tongue grin
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:41am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Aww ......

You sound like you're married..

Don you think you're too young for marriage now?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 12:43am On Jun 19, 2012
LMAO@all woman are driven by money. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You men are clueless!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

You sound like you're married..

Don you think you're too young for marriage now?

I'm the oldest woman on this thread.

TBH, there is no specific age for marriage, the number is subjective.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

what happened to the kids? Every body is going to have his/her role in the house. Nobody is slaving for anybody, once my kids are old enough to stand they are doing their own bit.
you said your husband are going to look each other until the hungriest go find what to cook....i'm wondering about what the kids will do ......? will ask to 2yo boy to cook?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 19, 2012
joeydozzy: who in thus century still takes cooking as a criteria for marriage ? last time I checked ,marriage is for companionship. like I said before, arranged marriage is still legal
not a criteria but an advantage you get it now... tongue
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2012
@Cameroonpride

Sorry for derailing your thread, but I still don't like your country.. grin grin

You guys need to return the three nations' cup you stole from us.. undecided undecided

If not for makanaki, eto, mboma, roger mila, and marc vivian foe - your country would've been the country I hate the most in the world. undecided undecided
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:46am On Jun 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

she asked a good question, now can or should a woman get married to a dude that is bad in bed.

My answer is, god will not allow me to see bad thing,he can be bad at life but he shouldnt be bad in bed. That wouldnt be good at all at all.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

same here, at age 9-10, I already knew how to make stew. My 11 years old sister cooks for herself and her younger siblings. Her brother is already learning too.

Tired of these lazy Naija men coming to the kitchen table with their dry mouth as if food will drop from heaven.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm the oldest woman on this thread.

TBH, there is no specific age for marriage, the number is subjective.

Didn't you say you were 22, or 23?

Stop lying about your age, I'll dig out your comments two years ago where you said you were 21 - and talked about the first time you were allowed to get into a club.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

she asked a good question, now can or should a woman get married to a dude that is bad in bed.

My answer is, god will not allow me to see bad thing,he can be bad at life but he shouldnt be bad in bed. That wouldnt be good at all at all.
she abi i'm a man ohhhh not a girl shocked
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

Didn't you say you were 22, or 23?

Stop lying about your age, I'll dig out your comments two years ago where you said you were 21 - and talked about the first time you were allowed to get into a club.

Stalker!! Shymmex wasn't even online then. Who are you ppl for real?

Anywaz, that age was a joke. I've never been to a club o, abeg. add 25 to 21-23
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:52am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Stalker!! Shymmex wasn't even online then. Who are you ppl for real?

Anywaz, that age was a joke. I've never been to a club o, abeg. add 25 to 21-23

I'm not a stalker, I saw the comment on a thread... grin grin grin grin

I used to think you were tpia's age, till I saw it last week..

FYI, I've been lurking for time - but I didn't really know much about naija (politics and history) then to post anything sensible.. And I never used to get along with naija girls to be honest.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:52am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: you said your husband are going to look each other until the hungriest go find what to cook....i'm wondering about what the kids will do ......? will ask to 2yo boy to cook?

of course not, whoever is in the mood to cook will cook, I don't actually like cooking so eventually my man will get used to it. esp the picky eating type that doesn't eat african food or spicy food or wot not wot not, its difficult adjusting to these oyibo dietary requirements.

Everything that needs doing in the house is going to be done by the both of us, i'm not taking up any duties on the mere fact that im a woman.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex: @Cameroonpride

Sorry for derailing your thread, but I still don't like your country.. grin grin

You guys need to return the three nations' cup you stole from us.. undecided undecided

If not for makanaki, eto, mboma, roger mila, and marc vivian foe - your country would've been the country I hate the most in the world. undecided undecided
how did we steal that? explain to me i'm confuse. i though we wiped you in your own country in 2000(remember Okocha tears someone will die today) tongue then we wiped another ECOWAS member in 2002(mali) tongue we are just great for the others cup i was not yet in this world.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

of course not, whoever is in the mood to cook will cook, I don't actually like cooking so eventually my man will get used to it. esp the picky eating type that doesn't eat african food or spicy food or wot not wot not, its difficult adjusting to these oyibo dietary requirements.

Everything that needs doing in the house is going to be done by the both of us, i'm not taking up any duties on the mere fact that im a woman.
what if no one is in the mood to cook? you order pizza?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girl Randomly Sleep With Men. / I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.