Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Most Annoying Things Women Do - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Annoying Things Women Do (37779 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by nuraabi: 12:32pm On May 27, 2009
always right
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by bluespice(f): 12:39pm On May 27, 2009
lol we ladies sure have irked some poor brothas tongue
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by kalmebad(f): 3:16pm On May 27, 2009
Girls with attitude

Fake girls, esp I[b] WANT TO BELONG KIND[/b]

Girls without manners of all kind

Girls that also bleach not toning
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by JJYOU: 3:19pm On May 27, 2009
kalmebad:

Girls with attitude

Fake girls, esp I[b] WANT TO BELONG KIND[/b]

Girls without manners of all kind

Girls that also bleach not toning

THEY ARE GETTING TOO MANY
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Templa(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2009
what's more annoying than a gal who remains dump while u talk to her on phone. sad sad sad sad sad sad

what about those gals that NAG. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Bitches
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by akhis: 1:09pm On May 28, 2009
when they pretend to be what they are not
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by iamdnegro: 8:00pm On May 28, 2009
They ask you the same questions everyday like,

1. How do you really feel about me? - S*%t B***h i just told you yesterday that i really really liked you!!!!

2. Why are you so attracted to me and not other girls? - OMG I have said it about a million times that you are very beautiful and very personable!!!!

3. Do you wanna go walking with me? - Heck nah! I told U i'd rather be in the gym lifting weights and running on the thread mill. You should probably do the same if you are really try to shed those pounds.

4. Why do you like to do it some much? - Cos im freaking addicted!!! its called TESTOSTERONE!!!
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by slimfine(f): 1:19am On May 29, 2009
Can any of you guys imagine a world with perfect women and men, so boring! u guys better appreciate us or,
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by morosky(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
slimefine, OR WHAT?
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by tope5000: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2009
slimfine:

Can any of you guys imagine a world with perfect women and men, so boring! u guys better appreciate us or,

Gbam

Yes, we can be a little annoying at times grin
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by morosky(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
I agree with you slimfine.A word of perfect dudes and chicks will be over boring.
Guys don't you think so.
We play on the babes and they play on us too.
Babes remember its a man's world be carefull
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by sistawoman: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2009
morosky:

Babes remember its a man's world be carefull

No it is not we just let yall believe that.

Really we are leading you around by the noise.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by slimfine(f): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2009
morosky:

slimefine, OR WHAT?

or SLIMFIT! tongue
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by origina9ja(f): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2009
brb
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Nursery1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2009
most annoying thing women do.
1. Begging sorry asking for money
2. Too numerous 2 mention
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by origina9ja(f): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2009
I think we should have another thread that says most annoying things guys do tongue
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Enockia(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2009
they er just so full of shit
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by slimfine(f): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
some people forget that the term "women" includes their mother!
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Romeo4real(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
Just being a woman!
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by jidobaba(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2009
They're soo vapid.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by sistawoman: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2009
jidobaba:

They're soo vapid.

How so?

I think we are on a whole livly and tasty.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Enockia(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2009
women er just so unpredictable
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by origina9ja(f): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2009
is that something bad
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Lexiwhite(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2009
Nag and nag while in a relationship, then bitch about and back-stab when they get dumped.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by tenry(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
i hate them,they like money,they like pleasures,they are not understandable,they demand a lot and they are over sharp and smart all for MONEY.guys let us be wise,there is no diff between some of them and ashewo,even some ash are decent and clean dan our ladies and in the long run, ashewo don't hav long list of needs.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Tos87(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2009
Who sees as a nobody,
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by tonia2000(f): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
I totally detest ladies that bleach away their natural skin colourThey wan turn michael Jackson abi wetin Cant afford to keep friends that bleach --uglyyy
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by chiejik(f): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
dying in silence
pretending to be a gentle lady
and turnout to be streethawkers undecided
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Romeo4real(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2009
1 - Well, I don't understand how chicks can be fake as hell not only their men but even their friends. Why is it that they keep girlfriends they can't stand and will hang out with them, party with them etc but the moment they are away from these girlfriends they will tell you how much they don't trust them and how they can't stand them. I even dated a chick who was a bridesmaid to a chick she claimed she didn't trust and all.

2 - Ladies, please I understand the world is full of wolves and a lot of you are scorned and all. But please treat men "accordingly." In other words, if you meet a guy who treats you with respect and is trying to do right by you, don't take whatever that wolf you were with in the past out on this guy. Leave the "suitcase" (baggage) behind please.

3 - Rather than "overlap" and begin dating a new guy on the side while dating your current, can you please be woman enough to just break things up before doing this ?

4 - When you keep comparing your man or what your man does to what your friend's man does for her, you are setting up your relationship for failure. Can you please just try and ask yourself, what if the tables were turned? Besides, your friend probably compares what your man does for you and complains about where her own man lacks too. The grass is always greener on the other side but you still have to mow the lawn.

Food for thought

Well said.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by JJYOU: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2009
wbb
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Beauty4lov: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
Women as we all know bear grugges a lot. they should be taught how to tolerate, they should not shot at any little thing.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by klassyguy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2009
If we actually look at it, a babe's wahala actually keeps the relationship alive, keeps everyone on their toes. Imagine having a girl who will do everything u say, sit down, she go sit, comot ur clothes now, she go gree without question, u'll get bored. Even though i get annoyed with my babe atimes with her wahala here nd there, i actually do miss her anytime she's not around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.