Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Can We Fight Terrorism? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Can We Fight Terrorism? (7132 Views)

Kano Grand Mosque Attack, Muslims And Terrorism / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Fight Terrorism Jointly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We Fight Terrorism? by benny0077: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2012
I thnk first thing dat must be urgently put into place is waging war against d so called sect member dat are on d brink of rendering dis country desolate...d use of tecnology n invitation of foreign forces wud also be needed
Re: How Can We Fight Terrorism? by LagosShia: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2012
benny0077: I thnk first thing dat must be urgently put into place is waging war against d so called sect member dat are on d brink of rendering dis country desolate...d use of tecnology n invitation of foreign forces wud also be needed

foreign forces would make use of both parties and render the country and the entire population dead and useless!

why invite foreign forces when you have an able standing nigerian army that just needs order to take action?
Re: How Can We Fight Terrorism? by LagosShia: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2012
abbey621:

It's unfortunate you let your emotions cloud your sense of reasoning, how can you put peaceful and nuclear together in the same sentence, also by openly criticizing U.S.A and Israel, you are sounding more and more like those idiotic Boko Haram, who oppose western influences and yet make use of westernized technologies. You cannot claim to oppose terrorism or Boko Haram and at the same time oppose western influences, so where do you stand exactly? What differentiates you from members of the radical group?

you must be a bushman for saying how can one put peaceful and nuclear in the same sentence.find out how much electricty and power the western and developed countries generate from peaceful non-military nuclear power plants.

there is no difference between the terrorism of boko haram and the terrorism of imperial powers who seek to use you in and out and later on dump you.obviously,to a self-defeated spirit like yours,anyone against imperialism,colonisation and western domination must be a terrorist!

fighting terrorism and technology are not monopolized by the west.your thinking already shows your slave mentality.america and israel are also state sponsors of terrorism.when america was using wahhabi mujahideen later known as taliban and alqaeda to fight the soviet union in afghanistan was that not also terrorism? or taliban and alqaeda only became terrorist groups when they fight against the USA? when israel was sponsoring the apartheid regime in south africa and giving it nuclear technology to threaten the black population with a weapon that can exterminate them,was that not terrorism? when western intelligence services use their agents in Iran to assasinate iranian nuclear scientists,was that terrorism or not? what about american drones that bomb in yemen,pakistan,and afhghanistan;violating their sovereignty and killing innocent civilians mostly?

i am not even telling you about the wars these two countries have fought in the last 10-20 years and the number of civilian casualty.i am not talking about israel's extra-judicial killling of palestinian resistance fighters or its occupation of foreign lands.i am giving you examples which i know you cannot argue over.
Re: How Can We Fight Terrorism? by LagosShia: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2012
rhymz: Apparently, the difference between Sunni and Shia Muslims stemmed from political leadership. While one supports leadership from from Mo's assistants and comrades chosen by the people upon Mo's death, the other would rather it be a hereditary thing, they would rather the leadership go to Mo's cousin. This is all where it began, right? Also, majority of muslims follow the sunni islam ideology and leadership. Could that be the reason it is so easy for the faithfuls to usurp the Koran and use it to perform acts of terrorism? We need more explanations. And how come the wahhabi ideology is prevalent with the Sunni islam?

you are wrong my friend.and your use of disrespectful words are distasteful.

the article you earlier posted on Shia-Sunni differences is written by a Sunni as evident from the explanation given.

the division can be viewed from a political point.but to us,it is a religious issue because the Prophet (sa) nominated a successor who must be obeyed.also,numerous companions of the Prophet (sa) did not pay allegiance to abu bakr the first sunni caliph.

also,imamate is not a hereditary issue.we do not believe in a system of monarchy.there is no question of hereditary here.just the way God blessed the family of Noah and Abraham and made them prophets descendants one from the other to guide and lead humanity,it came to a point where Muhammad (sa) was chosen from Abraham through Ishmael's (as) descendants.even Jesus (as),christian believe he is the messiah and use a prophecy that he was a descendant of David (as).that does not imply hereditary succession.rather it is spiritual succession and a divine mandate to a line of people whom God have chosen and purified.

i do not want to go on and on.i would provide you with three links you can read.one deals with the immediate aftermath of the Prophet's (sa) death and what happened leading to the division.and the other deals with the concept of divine leadership as we Shia believe.sunnis or the majority of those who fell under the controol of the caliphs who usurped power from the one the Prophet (sa) appointed,became later on known as sunnis.even the name is a misnomer because we believe that us Shia are the true Sunnis ("those who follow the tradition of the Prophet).

"Saqifa; the debacle of Islamic Government":
http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/saqifa/en/index.php

"Imamate:Divine Guide In Islam":
http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/imamate/en/index.php

"Imamate; The perfection of Deen":
http://www.answering-ansar.org/shia_viewpoint/imamate_perfection_of_deen/en/index.php

the differences have lingered on up to our day,because the issue of succession in Shia Islam,is seen as a religious matter that was decided by the Prophet (sa) and must be followed.thereafter there are religious differences that came up that have to do with what is Islamically right and who is following what.also,the imamate to the Shia goes on to the 12th Imam,who is believed to be the Mahdi-the islamical messianic figure who would come along with Jesus (as).Sunnis believe he has not yet being born while Shia believe him to be the 12th Imam who was born and still living in a spiritual realm as Jesus (as).
Re: How Can We Fight Terrorism? by drstone1: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
I understand that if a Man dies fighting for the cause of "Allah"; He automatically Qualifies 4 "Paradise" with the Pleasure of having 72 Virgins. What benefits do women have entitlements to should they die in the Way of Islam??
Re: How Can We Fight Terrorism? by biogbruski(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
i even tot that this question was asked by goodluck himself... the answer to the question is very simple... revert petreoluem price back to 35 perlitre. n make life meaningful for nigerians to live and see if there will be any sucide bombing any where in this country...the root cause of insecurity is poverty....
Re: How Can We Fight Terrorism? by LagosShia: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
dr stone: I understand that if a Man dies fighting for the cause of "Allah"; He automatically Qualifies 4 "Paradise" with the Pleasure of having 72 Virgins. What benefits do women have entitlements to should they die in the Way of Islam??

what does this have to do with the topic?

please next time search on nairaland as other threads on what you are asking already exist.

https://www.nairaland.com/966978/72-virgins

https://www.nairaland.com/953936/houris-role-reward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Telling Your Brothers And Friends You Love Them Is A Sunnah / Islam Vs Feminism: Equity or Equality? / Miraculous Aspects Of The Holy Qur’an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.