Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111798 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Sheguama: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
This topic has really revealed a whole lot beyond any reasonable doubt about some of the notorious recruitment agencies. I think the Board of NL should pls take this up by reporting/working with the EFCC. Sure more than enough people will be willing to testify when the need arise. its a shame if these Agencies like Esther Breakthrough and the like continues to suck hapless job seekers unchecked. I was their victim (EB) wayback 10yrs ago.(2002). So shocking to know they are still in the business. This is wickedness.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ehisvidiano(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2012
Last 2week I got a text 4rm EBT NIG LTD dat I should come 4 writting test, wish I went 4 d fellow day they sent me a text dat I should come collect ma letter of recommendation dat I passed d test, den I told a friend about it and he said they are fraudulent ageant,wish I really find out ma self. Please am using dis to inform people about EBT NIG LTD dat they are fraudulent company.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by eTwillls(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
asidere: Oshabalinks at enerhen junction warri,i paid them #3000 to get a job for me,but sent me to companies that has no vacancy.if you have gotten any job through them please tell us so that we can trust them
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Gemc3(f): 2:51am On Oct 25, 2012
Please what does anyone know about 'Falcon Care Global Services?'
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by wonyi: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
pls Oneal int'l at ikeja a real recruiting firm
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by folaonhigh(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2012
Please house i received this message sequel to your reponse in the advert for post of a sales executive, you are invited for a test at 9b segun olusemo crescent, parkview estate,ikoyi by 10am on tuesday 30th of october 2012. Please are they real?

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by acidtalk: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2012
folaonhigh: Please house i received this message sequel to your reponse in the advert for post of a sales executive, you are invited for a test at 9b segun olusemo crescent, parkview estate,ikoyi by 10am on tuesday 30th of october 2012. Please are they real?

Well, if you ever applied for a sales executive job they just might be real.

No harm is going but please DO NOT PAY A DIME TO ANY COMPANY OFFERING YOU A JOB
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2012
wonyi: pls Oneal int'l at ikeja a real recruiting firm
pls dont waste your time going there unless u have free transport fare as well as spare time. they called themselves health management consultants and will end up wasting your time. my friend was a victim last week saturday and she said they are bunch of arrongant elements. at the end of the day , ur precious time will be wasted all in the name of selling health rubbish. im sure they are subsidiary of wellness nonsense.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
health streams alliance shld free me now. they keep sending me "interview" invites and they are a scam.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Beesam: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
I realy appreciate u guys, pls I realy wnt to know abt B.solution at Babatunde str off Ogunlana drive surulere, pls ar they scammer? Pls help me I need to know if they ar fake n also this adress Block A2-5, Suite 67, Sura Shopping Complex, Lagos Island, Lagos they send me mail no company's name, pls help me out
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
@BEESAM,, ANY AGENT THAT STAY AROUND SURULERE AND OJUAELEGBA ARE ALL FAKE

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by acidtalk: 4:17am On Oct 31, 2012
obinna002: @BEESAM,, ANY AGENT THAT STAY AROUND SURULERE AND OJUAELEGBA ARE ALL FAKE

No you can't just generalize like that. That isn't fair.
Just because Esther Breakthrough and the others are in surulere doesn't make all others fake.

Afterall not every resident of Borno and Maiduguri are members of Boko Haram.

There are couple of genuine agencies in Suruler and environs as well as even FAKE agencies in Lekki, Ikoyi and Victoria Island.

Precautions just need to be taken before making any major step.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bebechuks: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
Health stream called me too. So fake.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by michael9: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
You are invited 4 our interview/test fri 2/11/2012 @ 14 adesina str ikeja lagos (pharmacy buildin behind holy trinity hospital) pls is the company real of fake cos me dont wan waste TF
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
michael9: You are invited 4 our interview/test fri 2/11/2012 @ 14 adesina str ikeja lagos (pharmacy buildin behind holy trinity hospital) pls is the company real of fake cos me dont wan waste TF

FAKE is written in Upper case all over the text... No company name, and I can detect from ur words that u don't know where it came from.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by beejah(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
thanks for this wonderful info, I'm a victim of EBT
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by segunolalere: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
obinna002: THERE IS THIS ONE AT IFAKO LAST BUSTOP,, HIS NAME IS PERRY,, AND HIS AGENCY NAME IS (JANDISH RESOURCES), THEY WORST THAT HE CHARGES 15,OOO FOR B.SC, H.N.D 12,OOO , O.N.D 10,000 , N.C.E 8,000, AFTER PAYING THEY MONEY,, HE WILL GIVE YOU ONE USELESS LETTER, TO GO TO ONE OF THEY COMPANY AT IKEJA OR ANTHONY OR MILE 2 OR GBAGADA,, ,, AFTER YOU MUST HAVE SPEND YOUR MONEY ON TRANSPORT,, ON REACHING THERE THEY WILL TELL YOU THERE IS NO VACANCY OR THEY COMPANY DOES NOT EXIST,, IS REALLY CRAZY,, PLEASE HERE IS THEY AGENT PERRY NUMBER 08062306165,,HIS OFFICE IS AT IFAKO LAST BUSTOP,, HER SECERTARY IS VERY FAT LADY, ALL SHE DOES IS TO COLLECT MONEY AND BRING OUT THAT USELESS LETTER. PLS HE EVEN USE CHALK TO WRITE HIS NUMBER EVERYWHERE AROUND IYANA OWORO,, IFAKO,, GBAGADA,,ANTHONY,,,CHARLYBOY,,,1ST AND 2ND PEDRO,, OSHODI,,IKEJA,,,BARIGA,, YABA,,,BERGER,,,
@ MR OBINA OKPARA ARE YOU NOT THE SMALL BOY THAT CLAIM TO BE A B.SC WITH LOW CONFIDENCE IS IT NOT THE WAYS MY WAS GIVEN WITH OTHERS CAME UP WITH THANKSGIVEN AND TESTIMONY, WHY ARE YOU SAYING RUBISH MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU BECAUSE THOUSAND OF PEOPLES ARE WORKING WITH PROVE AND APPLICANT PHONES NUMBERS AND HOUSE ADRESS COMPANY LOCATION ATTACHED TO IT BE CAREFULL AND BE WARN, PERRY IS ONE OF STANDARD CONSULTANT IN LAGOS THAT I KNOW AND I,V SEEN WITH MY EYE TESTIMONY AND THANKSGIVEN FROM MANY PEOPLE.........
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2012
segun olalere: @ MR OBINA OKPARA ARE YOU NOT THE SMALL BOY THAT CLAIM TO BE A B.SC WITH LOW CONFIDENCE IS IT NOT THE WAYS MY WAS GIVEN WITH OTHERS CAME UP WITH THANKSGIVEN AND TESTIMONY, WHY ARE YOU SAYING RUBISH MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU BECAUSE THOUSAND OF PEOPLES ARE WORKING WITH PROVE AND APPLICANT PHONES NUMBERS AND HOUSE ADRESS COMPANY LOCATION ATTACHED TO IT BE CAREFULL AND BE WARN, PERRY IS ONE OF STANDARD CONSULTANT IN LAGOS THAT I KNOW AND I,V SEEN WITH MY EYE TESTIMONY AND THANKSGIVEN FROM MANY PEOPLE.........

And you are? wait! Had to read this your comment like 3 times to understand your point....... Has the consultant firm started giving Pry 6 certificate holders work too? Please go and convince others... Your plans cannot work here
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by maxspaul: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
nutricare nig ltd. b carefull. na money dem need o. shocked
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by muredo(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2012
Thank you very much guys for a very wonderful job doing on this forum,all these clueless peoples have sent me an interview invitation but i didnt turn up,even early this morning one at 9 oremeji isolo sent me invitation,Thanks and keep it up
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by onasharon(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
Card Printer Authorized Partner in Nigeria.Zebra,Pointman and other brand.sales of brand new cardprinter,repair and maintenance,consumables.call bayo on 08135586674,email.idprintersales@gmail.com

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by abaryourmy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
True talk...most of them gets one opportunity to recruit and then they think they can now claim to be recruiting agencies. I was at one and there i asked myself, "WHY WILL THIS GUY BE WILLING TO HELP ME GET A JOB BETTER THEN HIS OWN". Really, some will say they will help you get a good job when their agency can only pay them dimes. Next time watch out
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by michael9: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
Webfenders are dey real or fake the company dey1st floor right wing 154 awolowo way opp airport hotel ikeja
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
You guys just have to be very careful with these companies and their so called agents on NL***SMH***
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
@segun YOU ARE USELESS AND A FOOL FOR THAT MATTER, WHICH JOB DOES HE GIVE PEOPLE YOUR JUST A BLOODY LIAR, IDIOT, YOU THAT HE GAVE A JOB, WERE ARE YOU WORKING NOW,,,AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING OKPARA, DO I LOOK LIKE OKPARA TO YOU. IF YOUR A B.SC , HND, OND, AND YOUR GIVING A JOB OF A SECURITY OFFICER OR A CLEANER WILL YOU DO IT, IDIOT, MAY BE THATS THE KIND OF JOB YOUR DOING, FOOL.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Wunmiesen: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
I went for interview at Ibadan today not knowing what the job was about, the recruiting officers later came in and told us they were from Health Stream
. They gave us a sheet and called it a test,after that we were briefed about their company, they said they are into health matters and they need people to work with them as partners but before anybody can join he or she would have to pay 8500naira for licensing which would allow that person practice as certified health worker. They sad thing about it was that out of about 35 of us that were there, over 20 agreed and they were given forms to fill. The interview was at a white complex beside Eco Bank,Agodi Gate Ibadan. The head of the team that spoke with us introduced himself as Ayo Tajudeen. I observed that most of them were muslim coz the ladies covered their hair with either a cap or an Hijab and all the names that were mentioned were muslim names. I felt for those that fell victim but there was nothing I could do to help them.
luvmijeje: Allstates @ ikeja are scammers.My big bros went there,did a written text,pass and was ask 2 bring 2500.The company he was ask 2 go inform him no vacancy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.