Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110670 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by abudutw: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
Pls folks is junoc recruitment nd BSTARDOM real,any1 wt useful informatn?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mosesolatunji: 5:56am On Oct 10, 2012
hey pals pls i got a message frm a company called ONL group for an interview on sat 10th of october,wanna knw if they are also a fake
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MCLION1(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2012
If d BSTARDOM is d one in Ketu, pls 4get it,dey r agents.Dey wil colect 200 naira 4rm u b4 givin u dia apt. test. After which dey wil send u mesage dat u passd,n dat u shd come n colect ur recomendatn leta with 2,500 naira. Den HSA, ONEAL, VHR,etc in Ikeja n Iyana Isolo, dey r big scam.Pls use ur brain n be vry kiaful.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by babapressy(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2012
I got an interview invition 4rm "NutriCare" located at Glass house, 1 church srt off chemist B/S off cele b/s okota, lagos. Plz house i want 2knw if its a scam or if anybody got same tex msg (12-10-12)
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by qa070707: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2012
Superb!thank you for your article,This post has been somewhat of a revelation to me.I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that

came on first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by babapressy(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2012
qa070707: Superb!thank you for your article,This post has been somewhat of a revelation to me.I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that

came on first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!
. Any info on d Nutricare? 4rm google i tot day ar a drugs distribution company bt wen i cald d numba in d tex msg day said day ar nutrition consultant n av sevral vacancies. I want 2b sure cos dnt av t-fair 2waist 4scamax
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by babapressy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
Biodup: Manila @ ikeja.
. Is NutriCare a scama? Sumbody help b4 dem go gba me ooo. I got a tex msg 4rm dem 2com 4an interview on monday 15/10/12
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olisadon: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
meritdee:

Check this thread. Business/Betonmarket Alert:
.i paid that guy called don dolly for his e-book.i was dissapointed,he only does gambling in betonmarket using runbets,and this makes false what he usually says in his males that u can start wıth 10 dollars. his strategy implies starting with at least 100 dollars
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by wessey(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
if etherbreakthrough had known ,they would nt have behaved d way they did to many graduates,i am also a victim, they duped me by collecting #3000 from me and sent me to one company in ikeja but was told they never engage any recruitg agency and more over,there is no vacancy for now,i did nt bother to go back.God gave me the opportunity to pay them back in my place of work,i saw their letter asking us to contract recruitment exercise to them,instantly i told our company secretary to trash d letter and never bother abt it.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Malubi(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2012
JOB LINK @ pleasure paradise park, Wuse Zone 5 abuja is another fake company.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2012
Biodup: Manila @ ikeja.
Plz cn u tel me at novotel hotel. R they giving tru employment?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by swissland: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2012
Novotel hotels is an existing establishment both here in nigeria nd uk but some pple r using der name to create fake job vacancies claiming to pay 1500 pounds as a monthly salary if u'll relocate to london to start work to ordinary receptionist nd promising to give u accomodation, pay ur flight ticket nd half of ur visa expencesies only if u go tru der agency in britain called Adc travel and tours consult online nd pay d money for d processing of ur visa,work permit nd foregin affairs documents,imagine der r evn telling u to go to d uk embassy here in nigeria, dats to show der r fake so pple beware.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
I just got this today . What do you all think ? They are very dumb. That's exactly what I thought!

Zebra  Petroleum Nigeria Plc
Corporate Address: KM2/13 Zebra  drive,
Zebra Industrial Layout opposite
shell gate,Bonny  Island ,Nigeria.
Fax: (234) (0) 9 4601508
Hr Help Line:
08173558052Email:
info@Zebras-petroleum.comzebraoil@ymail.comwww.Zebras-petroleum.com
         Nigeria
JOB OFFER CODE REF.:NO.: zeb NIG PLC / JOB/ENG 1023zd-777
ZEBRA : ENERGY FOR LIFE.
                                  16 -  Oct -  2012
Dear Applicant
From the desk (HR) human resource  relations department of ZEBRA PETROLEUM NIGERIA PLC wishes you the very best of the chrismas season as you prepare to give out your professional services to this newly established firm,you are among the third and last batch of employees to be employed in this firm for the year , this employment vacancy after screening is only open to (thirty two)32 carefully selected candidates online,28 candidates offline, while the remaining candidate are expatriates from various countries in other to meet up with the current trend of competition in the oil and gas sector,note also that we are a registered oil servicing firm based in UK www.Zebras-petroleum.com,focused on europe,the middle east and africa.
Our branches in africa are egypt,Guinea,Morocco,Mauritania and libya,while ZEBRA PETROLEUM PLC is our new firm in Nigeria as the largest exporter of crude oil in africa,our official worldwide website is currently under construction and will be hosted,coming soon for global access on the 30TH of october 2012 as informed by our IT experts and will be noted as www.zebrapetroleum.com.ng,meanwhile you can make direct contact with this firm via our official domain email address at :
info@Zebras-petroleum.com or
zebraoil@ymail.com.
We have received your resume application sent in by you, which have passed through screening this morning and was officially signed and approved by the general manager himself DR RAYHANN GEORGE which was confirmed suitable, you have been confirmed capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your appointment  letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with  ZEBRA PETROLEUM NIGERIA PLC. and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values. This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of this company.
Kindly, note that you have to provide a scan copy of your National I.D Card along with the copy of your affidavit of guarantee clearance Certificate, which you are to obtain from the companies solicitor LANARD LAW CHAMBERS  to the company before your interview date, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs along side the current security challenges in the country , the Company now makes it mandatory for every short listed candidate to summit an affidavit of guarantee data clearance certificate. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be legally and officially cleared by the companies legal practitioner so as to make sure that we are employing an honest and terror free applicant into our reputable firm so as not to fall victim to predators as advised by our security department in line with the current security challenges currently experienced in this country, kindly note that you are requested to print- out your Soft copy appointment Letter and the copy of affidavit of guarantee clearance  certificate which you will present to the company on the  brief face to face Interview date.
Due to long distance and time frame in booking an  appointment with the lawyer you are advised to make contact with the companies solicitor via their email or phone contact as stated below to enable you meet up on time for the interview.as soon as you complete their procedures they will send to you the hard or soft copies of your affidavit papers which you are to come along with on the interview date.
Note also that you are responsible for the cost of procuring your papers as the company will reimburse back to you any fee spent while in process of obtaining your clearance papers, so you are humbly advised to procure your papers on your  own expense while the company will reimburse back any fund spent while procuring those very valuable and important clearance
papers, you shall be re-payed back any funds spent in procuring those papers along with the50% payment of your first month salary to enable you have reasonable funds at hand to help you settle some of your most important financial needs so as to enable you concentrate on your new job,you are also advised to come along with your payment teller on the interview day which you used to make your payment to the lawyer  for your papers so it can be filed for reimbursement immediately before the interview.
          LANARD LAW CHAMBERS
5th floor,Shippers Plaza, 13, Nadola Square
Off Micheal Okpara Street, Wuse Zone 2,Beside
Synergy Law Partnership Abuja Nigeria.
e-mail:
lanardlaw.chambers@lawyer.comTel:
08106217298 Hon Barrister, Precious Nnaji (Esq)
Company Attorney And Solicitor.
Job: Affidavit of Guarantee Clearance Certificate.
Kindly contact the Attorney as soon as you receive this mail to enable you procure your working Affidavit of Guarantee clearance Certificate which they will obtain for you ( On Your Behalf) which you will also present to the company on or before your interview date.
Very Important Notice: Note that it is un-official and against the constitution guiding the Nigerian labour congress (NLC)for an applicant to procure or spend funds while processing his or her papers as it is the out-right duty of the employer to do so , but due to the security lapses currently experienced in the country today in Nigeria the company boardmanagement after a general emergency  meeting last week Monday insisted that all short listed candidates must procure their papers so as to enable the company's solicitor screen and clear such candidates data/profile  to fit in our company's environment for safety purposes to this firm and her clients .
Job Start Date:  29th - october - 2012
Your Job Designation: ( CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER )
Your face to face brief Interview Date:  : 20th - Oct - 2012
Time:   9:55 am prompt
Affidavit of Guarantee Procurement Deadline Date: 18th - Oct - 2012.Should be scanned & sent to us via email along with the copies of your credentials by 9.am our official work opening hour for the day.
N/B : You are to be present on or before 9.10.am,forty five  minutes before commencement of the one on one  interview, as the interview will take off immediately we have conducted our formal morning  prayers as usual if you wish to make any inquiry.
For further clarification you are to make contact via our official emailaddress at(
info@zebras-petroleum.com ) or for faster reply  you are advised to kindly make contact with the Hr recruiting manager in charge  on (234)
081-7355-8052, failure to present
your papers on or before the deadline date will lead to the termination of your appointment which is 100% irrevocable.
Your duties and responsibility (Job Profile) will be handed over to you along with the hard copy of your appointment letter on the interview day.candidates will also be posted  via the national guardian daily newspaper,you are also advised to print out the soft copy of your  appointment letter ,sign and scan back to us via email along with the scanned copy of your affidavit of guarantee clearance papers so that your name will be included in our database and score bill board else you will not be allowed around the companies premises on the interview,you shall be provided with basic accommodation by the companies housing complex unit along side transport mobility transit and free lunch.
Salary on Monthly bases:   N182.000.00 (One Hundred And Eighty Two Thousand Naira Only) for a start.
Venue:   KM2/13 Zebra drive, Zebra Industrial Layout opposite shell gate, Bonny Island Rivers State  Nigeria
Kindly note that you must be on time as lateness will not be tolerated.also you must be smartly dressed as we have zero tolerance for un-kept outfit, candidates that have successfully procured their papers will be air lifted via the companies private chopper / helicopter from the main island base above the sea shore to the companies postal address (live interview ground) take note as the pilot ,security and crew members will demand for a copy of your affidavit clearance papers also before inviting you into the chopper, please kindly en-devour to be on time.
We wish you success working with us while expanding your experiences in your chosen career field.
Congratulations!
Eng Salisu Ahmed
Head of  Employee Relations
Zebra Petroleum Nigeria Plc
Hr Help Line:
081-7355-8052email:
info@Zebras-petroleum.comzebraoil@ymail.com
www.Zebras-petroleum.com
         Nigeria
Copyright © 2012. Zebra Petroleum plc. All rights reserved,a subsidiary of Zebra Petroleum Corporation Uk
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2012
Wunmi10: I just got this today . What do you all think ? They are very dumb. That's exactly what I thought!

Zebra  Petroleum Nigeria Plc
Corporate Address: KM2/13 Zebra  drive,
Zebra Industrial Layout opposite
shell gate,Bonny  Island ,Nigeria.
Hr Help Line:
08173558052Email:
info@Zebras-petroleum.comzebraoil@ymail.comwww.Zebras-petroleum.com
         Nigeria
JOB OFFER CODE REF.:NO.: zeb NIG PLC / JOB/ENG 1023zd-777
ZEBRA : ENERGY FOR LIFE.
                                  16 -  Oct -  2012
Dear Applicant
From the desk (HR) human resource  relations department of ZEBRA PETROLEUM NIGERIA PLC wishes you the very best of the chrismas season as you prepare to give out your professional services to this newly established firm,you are among the third and last batch of employees to be employed in this firm for the year , this employment vacancy after screening is only open to (thirty two)32 carefully selected candidates online,28 candidates offline, while the remaining candidate are expatriates from various countries in other to meet up with the current trend of competition in the oil and gas sector,note also that we are a registered oil servicing firm based in UK www.Zebras-petroleum.com,focused on europe,the middle east and africa.
Our branches in africa are egypt,Guinea,Morocco,Mauritania and libya,while ZEBRA PETROLEUM PLC is our new firm in Nigeria as the largest exporter of crude oil in africa,our official worldwide website is currently under construction and will be hosted,coming soon for global access on the 30TH of october 2012 as informed by our IT experts and will be noted as www.zebrapetroleum.com.ng,meanwhile you can make direct contact with this firm via our official domain email address at :
info@Zebras-petroleum.com or
zebraoil@ymail.com.
We have received your resume application sent in by you, which have passed through screening this morning and was officially signed and approved by the general manager himself DR RAYHANN GEORGE which was confirmed suitable, you have been confirmed capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your appointment  letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with  ZEBRA PETROLEUM NIGERIA PLC. and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values. This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of this company.
Kindly, note that you have to provide a scan copy of your National I.D Card along with the copy of your affidavit of guarantee clearance Certificate, which you are to obtain from the companies solicitor LANARD LAW CHAMBERS  to the company before your interview date, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs along side the current security challenges in the country , the Company now makes it mandatory for every short listed candidate to summit an affidavit of guarantee data clearance certificate. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be legally and officially cleared by the companies legal practitioner so as to make sure that we are employing an honest and terror free applicant into our reputable firm so as not to fall victim to predators as advised by our security department in line with the current security challenges currently experienced in this country, kindly note that you are requested to print- out your Soft copy appointment Letter and the copy of affidavit of guarantee clearance  certificate which you will present to the company on the  brief face to face Interview date.
Due to long distance and time frame in booking an  appointment with the lawyer you are advised to make contact with the companies solicitor via their email or phone contact as stated below to enable you meet up on time for the interview.as soon as you complete their procedures they will send to you the hard or soft copies of your affidavit papers which you are to come along with on the interview date.
Note also that you are responsible for the cost of procuring your papers as the company will reimburse back to you any fee spent while in process of obtaining your clearance papers, so you are humbly advised to procure your papers on your  own expense while the company will reimburse back any fund spent while procuring those very valuable and important clearance
papers, you shall be re-payed back any funds spent in procuring those papers along with the50% payment of your first month salary to enable you have reasonable funds at hand to help you settle some of your most important financial needs so as to enable you concentrate on your new job,you are also advised to come along with your payment teller on the interview day which you used to make your payment to the lawyer  for your papers so it can be filed for reimbursement immediately before the interview.
          LANARD LAW CHAMBERS
5th floor,Shippers Plaza, 13, Nadola Square
Off Micheal Okpara Street, Wuse Zone 2,Beside
Synergy Law Partnership Abuja Nigeria.
e-mail:
lanardlaw.chambers@lawyer.comTel:
08106217298 Hon Barrister, Precious Nnaji (Esq)
Company Attorney And Solicitor.
Job: Affidavit of Guarantee Clearance Certificate.
Kindly contact the Attorney as soon as you receive this mail to enable you procure your working Affidavit of Guarantee clearance Certificate which they will obtain for you ( On Your Behalf) which you will also present to the company on or before your interview date.
Very Important Notice: Note that it is un-official and against the constitution guiding the Nigerian labour congress (NLC)for an applicant to procure or spend funds while processing his or her papers as it is the out-right duty of the employer to do so , but due to the security lapses currently experienced in the country today in Nigeria the company boardmanagement after a general emergency  meeting last week Monday insisted that all short listed candidates must procure their papers so as to enable the company's solicitor screen and clear such candidates data/profile  to fit in our company's environment for safety purposes to this firm and her clients .
Job Start Date:  29th - october - 2012
Your Job Designation: ( CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER )
Your face to face brief Interview Date:  : 20th - Oct - 2012
Time:   9:55 am prompt
Affidavit of Guarantee Procurement Deadline Date: 18th - Oct - 2012.Should be scanned & sent to us via email along with the copies of your credentials by 9.am our official work opening hour for the day.
N/B : You are to be present on or before 9.10.am,forty five  minutes before commencement of the one on one  interview, as the interview will take off immediately we have conducted our formal morning  prayers as usual if you wish to make any inquiry.
For further clarification you are to make contact via our official emailaddress at(
info@zebras-petroleum.com ) or for faster reply  you are advised to kindly make contact with the Hr recruiting manager in charge  on (234)
081-7355-8052, failure to present
your papers on or before the deadline date will lead to the termination of your appointment which is 100% irrevocable.
Your duties and responsibility (Job Profile) will be handed over to you along with the hard copy of your appointment letter on the interview day.candidates will also be posted  via the national guardian daily newspaper,you are also advised to print out the soft copy of your  appointment letter ,sign and scan back to us via email along with the scanned copy of your affidavit of guarantee clearance papers so that your name will be included in our database and score bill board else you will not be allowed around the companies premises on the interview,you shall be provided with basic accommodation by the companies housing complex unit along side transport mobility transit and free lunch.
Salary on Monthly bases:   N182.000.00 (One Hundred And Eighty Two Thousand Naira Only) for a start.
Venue:   KM2/13 Zebra drive, Zebra Industrial Layout opposite shell gate, Bonny Island Rivers State  Nigeria
Kindly note that you must be on time as lateness will not be tolerated.also you must be smartly dressed as we have zero tolerance for un-kept outfit, candidates that have successfully procured their papers will be air lifted via the companies private chopper / helicopter from the main island base above the sea shore to the companies postal address (live interview ground) take note as the pilot ,security and crew members will demand for a copy of your affidavit clearance papers also before inviting you into the chopper, please kindly en-devour to be on time.
We wish you success working with us while expanding your experiences in your chosen career field.
Congratulations!
Eng Salisu Ahmed
Head of  Employee Relations
Zebra Petroleum Nigeria Plc
Hr Help Line:
081-7355-8052email:
info@Zebras-petroleum.comzebraoil@ymail.com
www.Zebras-petroleum.com
         Nigeria
Copyright © 2012. Zebra Petroleum plc. All rights reserved,a subsidiary of Zebra Petroleum Corporation Uk

I laugh in spanish.. Buhehahihahoahaehrioa
Foolish people!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chiomaswit: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
PHIPEX:

They also have an office at Godmorn Estate(not sure of the spelling) at Okota juction. I'v had an experience wt them but I was smarter. They called me for an interview but demanded a commitment fee of 10k grin grin
Яэ u serious? I got an interview with them too bUt I didn't go cos my mum said she wasn't satisfied with email I got from them. I told my friend n she went n cameback to tell Me dat it wasn't worth it. They said the name of the Company was Dynamite Diamond Team n dat it was a new company from the U.S. I googled it n found nothing of dat sort.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mkoabiola: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ds is a noba of a fake customer officer incase u see d noba run make for ur dear life 07064661067,he call hmsef Tunde
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2012
Please Ecoh consulting are they real. I got a mail from them.
INVITATION FOR ANAPTITUDE TEST
We are in search of excellent candidates for
our client - A First Class Rated Consulting
Outfit Providing I.T
Solution For Diverse Clients,
Your resumes was sourced through our
contacts.
Could you please honour our invitation for a
test as detailed below.
Date: 20 October, 2012.
Venue: MICTEC INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by AbOhienJoy: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,
To Acidtalk,

I was one who declined the offer from VHR and even HSA after asking me to pay 8,500. But come to think of it others who decieved me that they were fraudsters but somehow managed to give a trial are benefiting now. I know 3 persons and im still searching and even spending more to other various job test. I appreciat the fact that u know they are Multi Level Marketers of Healthcare drugs.But dont u sincerely think u need a license for such moves b'cos to even open a chemist shop, you are required to pay 15,000 for their cert/license not to talk of being under the body of PSN to have a pharmacy. Granted, u may not have that money at that material time but instead of listing them among fraudsters, which is not fair it's better u get up, go and leave them to continue their stuff and what u were not told is that they are affiliated to international bodies. Two of the persons that decieved me and went behind to pay 8500 for license are doing good and traveling out of the country for conferences and seminars. All other differnt names u hear of are subsidiaries of one main coy.I dont have anything doing yet but i still look forward to accepting their offer wen next im called and this time i will be patient to know more and how everything works. I heard they are recruiting presently but i have not been called even tho i have sent my cv to the email addr i heard and saw.Below are the email addresses.

omoonnet@yahoo.com, absplendid@yahoo.com or send your name,mobile no and course of study to the following HR nos below
08038525574, 07055640828,07035807967.
I was told your course of study is not a barrier. they have vacancies for various positions for fresh graduates too. closing date is 9th of Nov. Well, this is how far I can go. Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ab-Ohien Joy:
Dear Nairalanders,
To Acidtalk,

I was one who declined the offer from VHR and even HSA after asking me to pay 8,500. But come to think of it others who decieved me that they were fraudsters but somehow managed to give a trial are benefiting now. I know 3 persons and im still searching and even spending more to other various job test. I appreciat the fact that u know they are Multi Level Marketers of Healthcare drugs.But dont u sincerely think u need a license for such moves b'cos to even open a chemist shop, you are required to pay 15,000 for their cert/license not to talk of being under the body of PSN to have a pharmacy. Granted, u may not have that money at that material time but instead of listing them among fraudsters, which is not fair it's better u get up, go and leave them to continue their stuff and what u were not told is that they are affiliated to international bodies. Two of the persons that decieved me and went behind to pay 8500 for license are doing good and traveling out of the country for conferences and seminars. All other differnt names u hear of are subsidiaries of one main coy.I dont have anything doing yet but i still look forward to accepting their offer wen next im called and this time i will be patient to know more and how everything works. I heard they are recruiting presently but i have not been called even tho i have sent my cv to the email addr i heard and saw.Below are the email addresses.

omoonnet@yahoo.com, absplendid@yahoo.com or send your name,mobile no and course of study to the following HR nos below
I was told your course of study is not a barrier. they have vacancies for various positions for fresh graduates too. closing date is 9th of Nov. Well, this is how far I can go. Thanks

Lol.. Wait! Do you think the people here are so dumb? Another agent who just opened an account to come clear mess that has been well spread. Subsidiaries indeed aand I can see clearly that you are not one of them but. Yet you promote them like its a 'family-willed' business by even starting a thread for them. I've never fallen for such dubious evil that you guys perpetrate and I and some other good ambassadors of this country would try our best help people avoid your traps. Companies/firms with no genuine registration, cunning base and illegal act of luring peopleof their resources. We'd soon start taking anti-corruption officers to your hide outs. Remember, everyday for the thief, but there is always a day set aside for the owner. Enjoy it while it lasts.
PS: Never forget the law of karma... Cheers

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obas01(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Humm... Most especially those dat write Vacancies with chalk on d sreet walls , they are real frausters , Beware!!!! angryHumm... Most especially those dat write Vacancies with chalk on d sreet walls , they are real frausters , Beware!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ab-Ohien Joy:
Dear Nairalanders,
To Acidtalk,

You may wanna check this www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/n10m-job-scam-efcc-docks-trainer/ ... Your own nemesis will soon catch up with you..
Cheers

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
THERE IS THIS ONE AT IFAKO LAST BUSTOP,, HIS NAME IS PERRY,, AND HIS AGENCY NAME IS (JANDISH RESOURCES), THEY WORST THAT HE CHARGES 15,OOO FOR B.SC, H.N.D 12,OOO , O.N.D 10,000 , N.C.E 8,000, AFTER PAYING THEY MONEY,, HE WILL GIVE YOU ONE USELESS LETTER, TO GO TO ONE OF THEY COMPANY AT IKEJA OR ANTHONY OR MILE 2 OR GBAGADA,, ,, AFTER YOU MUST HAVE SPEND YOUR MONEY ON TRANSPORT,, ON REACHING THERE THEY WILL TELL YOU THERE IS NO VACANCY OR THEY COMPANY DOES NOT EXIST,, IS REALLY CRAZY,, PLEASE HERE IS THEY AGENT PERRY NUMBER 08062306165,,HIS OFFICE IS AT IFAKO LAST BUSTOP,, HER SECERTARY IS VERY FAT LADY, ALL SHE DOES IS TO COLLECT MONEY AND BRING OUT THAT USELESS LETTER. PLS HE EVEN USE CHALK TO WRITE HIS NUMBER EVERYWHERE AROUND IYANA OWORO,, IFAKO,, GBAGADA,,ANTHONY,,,CHARLYBOY,,,1ST AND 2ND PEDRO,, OSHODI,,IKEJA,,,BARIGA,, YABA,,,BERGER,,,
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2012
wafservices:

Any feedback? Are they real?

Did you apply to work with them in anyway or you just got a text in a strange way telling you that you qualified for an interview?

I did some findings on them and discovered that this NUTRICARE is not a registered company in Nigeria.
If you feel like going, just go and don't in anyway allow yourself to be convinced to give them your money.

DON'T PAY FOR INTERVIEW OR ANYTHING!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by legacyofalley: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
pls has any 1 heard from CGS-CPRA after d last interview/orientation we had at abuja? its been over 6 months now since April 2012 and its now October 2012...Pls get in touch if uv heard any tin..legacyofalley@hotmail.com
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
wafservices:

hi, i applied for training assistant, but i know its a scam , didnt intend going,when i called i didnt like the response i got telling me when i come they will give me a suitable post , thk u so much for your response

You'r welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.