Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110727 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
HSA- Health Stream Alliance i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ another fake recruiting firm that aim †☺ scam job seekers

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by detroy1(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2012
My dear nairalanders...ow unu de ooo dis morn!ehen,al dez fake agencies,dem no de hard to spot ke...
1.dem go ask u to snd ur details ova d fone,sumtyms personal email
2.usually,dem no de get name.as in detailed agency name
3.u go sense desperation for d tone of dir msg
4.dem advert ful newspapers..so dont be deceived brethren.
5.dem go everly ask u to pay(rmb dir people r here n everywhere,so dey go convince u say e no bad)
6.genuine firm no de colet moni,no mata wat!i don ryt intvws tire!my mama sef wey no go uni/poly undstd dis one sef say we no sopos pay ooooo
7.if u google dem.nairaland or others go convince u.
No say cos u desperate,u no go use ur Number six!haaa!i don purposely send my details,dem go come use anoda number txt u,imagine!job wey go close in one month for eg,u don alredy receive txt on d 2nd or third day!read inbtw lines frnds!any recruiting agency mentnd here as fake is FAKE even if na only one post de on am!!alot of duped guys dont av a way of communicating dir ordeal.mayb cos der nt registad here..guys make una de cool...i decide to sign up cos sum pipu no de hear word!so i don advice una.i wil neva pay!as ow na?y?make dem come colet money nahhh

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adeleroy: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
I have been to 9, Oremeji street before and they dont deceive people. they only use strategies to get people an opportunity and neither is it fraudulent. Wellness Homes or VHR are not fraudsters. Please dont drag their name into murky waters. They do not force people and they mean what they tell you.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olumaxi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
we also av health stream and all states..dis two r establishd to extort job seekers..pls b careful
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
adeleroy: I have been to 9, Oremeji street before and they dont deceive people. they only use strategies to get people an opportunity and neither is it fraudulent. Wellness Homes or VHR are not fraudsters. Please dont drag their name into murky waters. They do not force people and they mean what they tell you.

Oh ok, U guys are short of customers and u think this thread is responsible for ur shortage shey? So u now registered to come and cover the fart that has already been let out. So u think people here are dullards, or "are u a learner?" *in Olamide's voice*.
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Doom is closer to you than ever........... Watch this space

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Uzzyan: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2012
I met one rugged looking lady at chivita road and because she saw me in my corper uniform she felt I was in a dire need of a job and offered me a VHR opporunity. I just smiled, it was den she asked where my ppa was. When I told her I worked in a bank she gave up immediately.
Please house I need to verify if BOULEVARD INVIGORATING INC is a good coy cos they made people pay 2500 for a job only God knws what it is.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by akandeadeola: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
lakesider4: HSA- Health Stream Alliance i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ another fake recruiting firm that aim †☺ scam job seekers

Very fake people, even if they re for real they sld stop using false adverts to get people

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Vikan: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2012
@ Develoment you can not say that what pple are commenting about those companies mentioned are insults cos it is from experience that they are saying what you have seen them post here. How can a firm be without a name or hw can a company send you an offer 4 appointment when you did not apply 4 a job there?. knowing someone without knowing the name of that person is the same thing as not knowing the person. These companies that send messages to people without including the name are not known and as such are fraudulent. It is very suprising that in Nigeria we still have these fake companies extorting money from young job seekers who doesn't even have money, claiming to offer them jobs. If you are amongst those fraudulent companies please i beg of you to stop it cos you are doing our dear country NIGERIA a great harm and please let us job seekers mind the kind of firms we submit our personal information to so as not to expose ourselves to fraudstars. Thanx nairalanders for dis good job you are all doing. May God bless us all and may God bless our dear country NIGERIA. Happy 52 yrs to you all. I love u all.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by goldwaters(f): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2012
Health stream alliance (HSA)don open branch for adekunbi crescent off oluwalejinmu street Allen avenue ikeja. Useless ppl wen I waste my money, tym nd energy go their yeye sopsd test/interview. Their foolish recruitment officer wen spit de gada for Im mouth corner just de yan o.p for over two hrs, mscheew.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by wprecision: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2012
Omo' boys dey vex, still dey tro format for jobless people again. Beware of VHR, that one even worse na women dey run thinzz dere.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tujuicy91(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2012
Tank God 4 nairaland cos i would almost been scamed at wellnex homes at 9oremeji st isolo but i scamed dem,imagine i sent smfin to one foolish number that ends with 018 immediatly dey replied me congrts dat am to cum dwn 4 interview and that i was shortlisted,was about going oh but took d advice of people around.be careful oh.scamers at work.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lillyveezy: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
pls
good peep of Nairaland,who knows anything about NEWHORIZONE, @ 1 oba
Akran,Ikeja.Was invited for "TUITION FREE IT SCHOLARSHIP".

u can mail me @lilyben61@yahoo.com,if u have any info.thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by harllybery: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
savanto: Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay
Off Them. by gbomo jomo: 11:17pm
there is this one that gave me friend appointment letter
for on oil and gas company in Kuwait since last yr. there
where asked to pay 400k for visa processing and other
things.my friend borrowed money to pay.Till now they
have not gone. The company said since kuwait embassy
is not in nigeria that they will go from Senegal.January
the agent said the cannot go again becos of crisi in
dakar.Now the crisis is over and they are still
nigeria.before they said it was a contract work,now they
said the coy is ready to permanent them. the fuuny thin
is that he has not met them physical.All the dealings are
thru e-mail

This is a scam! Your friend should just forget about the 400k cos he fell cheapy dealing with whom you don't know over the email. Your friend should go and ask CRYSTAL SERVICES that duped over 7000 Nigerians over overseas-employement trips Some Nigerians make me sick sometimes. Mtchewww
pls which crystal are u referin 2 is it dat of crystal diamonD cos am invited 4 interterview dere 2moro
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dozycat: 12:29am On Oct 04, 2012
pls who knows vervita global coy ltd.i check d internet and found nttin abt dem cos dey invited me 4 an interview.thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by murphyrichy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hello guys, there is another one in town now that portrays themselves as agency that recruits for most oil/gas companies, they are called Nig Rigworkers. Their mode of operation is so convincing that you won't know when you pay the amount they will demand from you. Please be careful to to fall victim.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
caringtaiwo: its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer

See my friend, after checking ur profile I discovered that u are a daft.
Here is not meant for liers after u guys ate my money in 2009. Be warned.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yhemini: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
PLEASE HOUSE WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT EBT (ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH) THOSE SCAMMERS ARE MAKING MONEY OFF INNOCENT GRADUATES. ISNT THERE ANYONE/ANY GROUP WE CAN REPORT THEM TO SO THAT THEY CAN SERVE AS DETERRENT TO OTHERS. THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!! THEY ARE LIARS AND THERE ARE STILL INNOCENT & VULNERABLE JOB SEEKERS OUT THERE WHO CAN STILL FALL PREY UNLESS SOMETHING IS DONE. THANKS
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by calabaman(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2012
Universal Trust Logistics Services. 252, Herbert Macauly Way Yaba Lagos. Watch out so that u dont fall victim to them
calabaman
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mkoabiola: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
calabaman: Universal Trust Logistics Services. 252, Herbert Macauly Way Yaba Lagos. Watch out so that u dont fall victim to them
calabaman
I blv u ar dat same "calabaman" on ARMY thread ,can u send a mail to my add vote4abiola@yahoo.com.I will call u to dscus ARMY nx level.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Destinyokpala(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
Multinational Companies are not scams. Why some of them put high prices are to scare some people away and have only few. That is the stratagy because if everybody enter it it will be more frustrating. Only people that has passion, dream and goals are entitled to do the job not for lazy people, people with to much pride, or shy. Is not a job safe, is a business of your own (be ur own boss). If you need to have your own house, family and car, you must suffer to get it. Manna can not just fall from heaven. Is God want to bless you he will not give you money but a wisdom (take a look at Solomon). So stop criticising multinational companies or organizations. People are their and they are making it! (my sister, Azuka is an example) she has her own car now while i was criticising her before but now her level and mine are not the same!

So friends, don't take because you can't do that and kill others passion. GOD will be angry with you. If you can do it do, if you can give a try just try. Just believe in yourself you will make it through this and if you can't do it just give up. Multilevel business requires money, you must register with money and invest with money before making it, and also, have people under you if you want to earn bigger. You must sacrifies something to earn something that is the way. But don't run into the hand of wrong people because i said this. Thank you. God bless you all!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ogunnusibukola: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
APPLICANTS BEWARE!!!

If you ever get invited or you receive a call from Above & Beyond Clothier Ltd, located at 8, Majekodunmi Street, off Allen, Ikeja PLEASE for your own sake do not honor. The Managing Director (Mr Deji Anthony Bamisaiye) has the trend of avoiding to issue offer letters to anyone planning to join the company. this trend of his has been in practice for over a decade.

Staff get no benefits at all! No Pension or Medical Plan (HMO), No salary sef, na free work.

He has so perfected the habit to the point that he can go three months without paying staff salaries. He practically runs a free labor system in the company. If you angrily resign, he will not pay for the period worked. i know this much because i work there currently as the Chief Finance Officer and have been looking for a way out. I'll never pray for my enemy to end up in the mess I'm in now. Had i known this earlier, i wont have taken up the job

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kunlejazz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hey does anyone have concrete info about some money making website called www.betonmarkets.com? Some dude called Raymond with email I'd 'don dolly' has been shouting all over the internet canvassing that pple shud pay some money into his acc to get the full detail of the business. Please, whoever knows something about this so called business and/or the Raymond(don dolly) guy shud please share with us. Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Destinyokpala: Multinational Companies are not scams. Why some of them put high prices are to scare some people away and have only few. That is the stratagy because if everybody enter it it will be more frustrating. Only people that has passion, dream and goals are entitled to do the job not for lazy people, people with to much pride, or shy. Is not a job safe, is a business of your own (be ur own boss). If you need to have your own house, family and car, you must suffer to get it. Manna can not just fall from heaven. Is God want to bless you he will not give you money but a wisdom (take a look at Solomon). So stop criticising multinational companies or organizations. People are their and they are making it! (my sister, Azuka is an example) she has her own car now while i was criticising her before but now her level and mine are not the same!

So friends, don't take because you can't do that and kill others passion. GOD will be angry with you. If you can do it do, if you can give a try just try. Just believe in yourself you will make it through this. God bless you all!

One word for you: THIEF!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
kunlejazz: Hey does anyone have concrete info about some money making website called www.betonmarkets.com? Some dude called Raymond with email I'd 'don dolly' has been shouting all over the internet canvassing that pple shud pay some money into his acc to get the full detail of the business. Please, whoever knows something about this so called business and/or the Raymond(don dolly) guy shud please share with us. Thanks

Bro, there is a site by that title. They operate as broker, where you can place bets on forex markets and earn. Its genuine and real. I trade with them, funding and withdrawing is very easy cuz you can receive money through wire transfer and or other e-currencies around. There are other genuine nigeria sites that can help you credit your account with them once you pay them in naira.

#NOTE: Never pay anyone for full details of the biz, there is a thread for betonmarkets on nairaland already. You can follow the thread and read it from season one to have every. Knowledge about the market. You can always post your questions there to get answers fast. Signals are given for free their and strategies which you can use to make winnigs. The site also offers virtual accounts where u can practice before going live with your real money. Don't pay for informations that you can get for free.

I think this helps, check for betonmarket thread. On nairaland here and we'd be very much happy to help you with whatever problem you are facing.

And please, I don't work with them o, I'm also a trader
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
kunlejazz: Hey does anyone have concrete info about some money making website called www.betonmarkets.com? Some dude called Raymond with email I'd 'don dolly' has been shouting all over the internet canvassing that pple shud pay some money into his acc to get the full detail of the business. Please, whoever knows something about this so called business and/or the Raymond(don dolly) guy shud please share with us. Thanks

Check this thread. Business/Betonmarket Alert:
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kunlejazz(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2012
meritdee:

Check this thread. Business/Betonmarket Alert:

Thanks for the info bro. Will check it out.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pls Nairalanders, ℓ̊ received an interview invite from Benifade & As. I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ this company real? Any valuable advice would be highly appreciated ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ as not †☺ waste d penny on M̶̲̥̅e †☺ transport myself there this Tuesday. @ Ire-Akari Estate Rd., [Opp. Bank PHB] Isolo, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.