Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1112693 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by onealproject: 4:23pm On May 13, 2013
cheesy grin Sometimes TRUTH is harder to believe than FICTION . shocked sad angry

The problem of nigerian job seekers is you have a picture of that dream job which requires you to "Wear Suits always", give you a crazy target,pay you a token of let's say 60K,sack you at any time and make you retire useless and with or without any real life achievements..

If that's your idea, It seems you are not destined for FINANCIAL FREEDOM..Quote me anywhere...

Even if you work in a multi-national, you cannot be richer than your boss and out you go when your service is no longer needed

In our organization,we are proud to have DOCTORS,LAWYERS,ENGINEERS even PILOT creating an extra income stream for themselves thereby saving their generation from the present and future econimic challenges.

We only need people who can use their No.6 to see money with their mind and not their eyes. Not an office boy who will DIE SUBMITTING CVs.

Although some people don't represent the company too well,I must agree,but you have to research deeper and try to see beyond your nose!!

Thanks expecting your responses!!!!!!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by killainstinct: 4:31pm On May 13, 2013
SOL is okay. U will certainly get something but do not expect to hamma
Jk24: Pls NL, I want to know if Strategic Outsourcing ltd is worth 'traveling' all the way from Sango Ota to Lekki. I got this text from them;
You are invited for test&interview on Tuesday 7 May, 2013 by 9am @ Godwin Adebayo Centrum,off Olusesi Street, Tipper Garage Bus Stop, Lekki. Kindly come along with your CV, copies &originals of your credentials. Be formally dressed in BLACK SUIT. ENQUIRY08191153471/08190550569done
pls, I need urgent info.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by rchilee: 4:47pm On May 13, 2013
Pls, I got an invite for an interview at Ikeja....Lexie Global, No 11 ojulowo-imoshe strt Anifowoshe ikeja. I just want to know if they are real.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dimpledup(f): 6:01pm On May 13, 2013
money-hungry :

real/good jobs don't come that easy ... do they?
. Could you give me their full name pls? Can't find anything about them on the net?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 6:42pm On May 13, 2013
onealproject: To all people who have posted negative things about this people...To whom who alleges must bring the proofs.
If you have never experienced financial freedom in your life,you cannot do with that your pay cheque..
It's unfortunate you can't use your third eye(sense) to decipher what is scam and what is not scam..In the bussiness you have to work before you earn..It's not a get quick reach opportunity..But you can't understand because probably you are meant to die poor like you parents..Because if you were rich,you will never even look for a job MUMU lasan lasan..
That's why you know all the scam address in your head..You are seriously jobless.

All the time you have used in touring around you could have invested it into the biz,start small and start earning big now....Your time counts for or against you!!

You can charge these people to court now or inform the governor who already knows about the bussiness opportunity.
It's a link that is capable of changing your story for good.

All hope is not lost I may still help you get around maximising the opportunity...Welcome to the WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES!!

If you have decided not to succeed, you shouldn't discourage other people from doing so because of your shallow knowledge.

It's not FAIR AT ALL!!

======= My Story ==============
Good day everyone, I av learnt 4rm Brian Tracy dt "Peace of Mind" is d NO.1 ingrdient of SUCCESS & I'll never trade it 4 ANYTN.
I presently don't nd a SECOND JOB even dou my presnt job just affords me a "token"+oda incentvs & dat's where I'm
as I write. All I'm doing is using my free tym to make an extra income 2ru HELPING PPLE overcome their diff health
challenges. Evrytym I achieve ds I'v got PEACE,feel gr8,make new CONNECTIONS & fortunately I get PAID. "That's my BIZ!"
NB: ds msg isn't meant to CONVINCE U any longer oo bt rada to clear d cloud of FEAR generatd 4rm NESTED MISCONCEPTIONS
(which are absolutely NORMAL) as We all have a rait to our own OPINION. I surely knw dt we will both live to see that TIME when it'll be
"TOO LATE TO QUIT MAKING MONEY" for ME from my BIZ and "TO LATE TO JOIN" for U. No offence pls.
It's not the CHANCES WE TOOK that PAIN most..It's d CHANCES WE NEVER TAKE!
Happy New Week!(Sun 12/May/13)

Expecting your responses!!
Carry your eczema commot here.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 5:10am On May 14, 2013
onealproject: To all people who have posted negative things about this people...To whom who alleges must bring the proofs.
If you have never experienced financial freedom in your life,you cannot do with that your pay cheque..
It's unfortunate you can't use your third eye(sense) to decipher what is scam and what is not scam..In the bussiness you have to work before you earn..It's not a get quick reach opportunity..But you can't understand because probably you are meant to die poor like you parents..Because if you were rich,you will never even look for a job MUMU lasan lasan..
That's why you know all the scam address in your head..You are seriously jobless.

All the time you have used in touring around you could have invested it into the biz,start small and start earning big now....Your time counts for or against you!!

You can charge these people to court now or inform the governor who already knows about the bussiness opportunity.

All hope is not lost I may still help you get around maximising the opportunity...Welcome to the WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES!!

If you have decided not to succeed, you shouldn't discourage other people from doing so because of your shallow knowledge.

It's not FAIR AT ALL!!

Good day everyone, I av learnt 4rm Brian Tracy dt "Peace of Mind" is d NO.1 ingrdient of SUCCESS & I'll never trade it 4 ANYTN.
I presently don't nd a SECOND JOB even dou my presnt job just affords me a "token"+oda incentvs & dat's where I'm
as I write. All I'm doing is using my free tym to make an extra income 2ru HELPING PPLE overcome their diff health
challenges. Evrytym I achieve ds I'v got PEACE,feel gr8,make new CONNECTIONS & fortunately I get PAID. "That's my BIZ!"
NB: ds msg isn't meant to CONVINCE U any longer oo bt rada to clear d cloud of FEAR generatd 4rm NESTED MISCONCEPTIONS
(which are absolutely NORMAL) as We all have a rait to our own OPINION. I surely knw dt we will both live to see that TIME when it'll be
"TOO LATE TO QUIT MAKING MONEY" for ME from my BIZ and "TO LATE TO JOIN" for U. No offence pls.

u send txt msgz to people dat dey're invited for interview n endz up being a very stewpid boring long talk of how u earn N250,000 a mnth(which doesnt show in ur look)....u give a test n say we'll take people based on the performance on the test....den at the end of the many many talk....u say anyone who has N8500 automatically becomes a member of ur company....the problem is nat from us calling u guyz Scammerz....its the way u guyz present urself, LIKE SCAMMERz...so dnt blame anybody for nuffin....if u were talking to illiterates una for don hammer...the truth is even if u guyz are for real...most of us arent interested...n we call u guyz scammerz coz u practically wasted our time n money...with the initial face u guyz put up dat got us interested in the 1st place..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 5:11am On May 14, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Carry your eczema commot here.

lol.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 9:46am On May 14, 2013
MekT:

u send txt msgz to people dat dey're invited for interview n endz up being a very stewpid boring long talk of how u earn N250,000 a mnth(which doesnt show in ur look)....u give a test n say we'll take people based on the performance on the test....den at the end of the many many talk....u say anyone who has N8500 automatically becomes a member of ur company....the problem is nat from us calling u guyz Scammerz....its the way u guyz present urself, LIKE SCAMMERz...so dnt blame anybody for nuffin....if u were talking to illiterates una for don hammer...the truth is even if u guyz are for real...most of us arent interested...n we call u guyz scammerz coz u practically wasted our time n money...with the initial face u guyz put up dat got us interested in the 1st place..

100 million likes!
The dude is an obvious drop-out or finished with a pass as his highest grade/level of education, to not know exactly WHY people here regard them as SCAMMERS!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2013
Dimpledup: . Could you give me their full name pls? Can't find anything about them on the net?
i don't know. but, it's a clear scam! can't u see? not on the internet in this 21st century, even some babalawos use the internet. lol.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2013

It's not FAIR AT ALL!!

^^^ cool story bro. i will tell it to some kids in my neighborhood.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by seun0622(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2013
MekT:

God bless you,

you know them very well.
They send text messages inviting u for job test and interview only to tell stories of how they make 500k monthly (deceit and waste of time) and the truth is they dont even look like someone who earns 30k a month. After wasting ur time ,they mandate u to pay 8,500 which seems to be the only only criteria for giving u d imaginary job. Please tell them that any relationship that is preceded and founded on deceit, lies and exaggeration is a scam. Pure and simple.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by onealproject: 4:37pm On May 14, 2013
;
MekT:

@MekT: This is the only sensible thing I have heard from you and your fellow desperate job seekers. It's very funny that you regard yourself as brilliant. Mind you,the brilliant guys already have good jobs or are making sense with their personal skills. They have never experienced what you did. I personally believe our national believe about "JOB" should change. The cycle we revolve in from primary school till we die isn't very cool. Many can't even understand what it seems like to be successful without beign an "Office boy/Girl". It's so unfortunate for the youths of this country.

Truly the mode of recruitment many of our partners use may be confusing(and I mean this). I was like that for me too, I couldn't really decipher it but later the Big PICTURE was clear and I swear I am better for it.

It's a business not a "White-Collar" you go about seeking with your CV and tatared shoes(No offence pls).

It's like you having an extra stream of income by leveraging on a tested,trusted existing multi-national system..This is a simple business that is done the WORLD OVER, QOUTE ME ANYWHERE!!!!!!!
You can't just understand.

As far as I'm concerned I will personally work on how the recruitment mode can be better put so that people who want to benefit can come and those who don't will go AWAY! It should be presented as a BUSINESS which requires a little initial capital and not as a JOB.

The reason why these guys(don't mind them) tell you it's a "JOB" is because we have seen HUNDREDS,I MEAN HUNDREDS, of people from all walks of life dumbing their tiring jobs to concentrate fully on this business. This they do by will after comparing the benefits and weighing the pro and cons.

Who we no get?
==================
bankers,
lawyers,
Insurance personel,
former policemen and women,
Industrial personel,
Pilot(I saw last week @ one of our events)

Just mention that field....!

It's only that the DEAF will always want to learn from their own EXPERIENCES.. We have been to a lot of that your dream job places and what you will get there hasn't changed for decades now.

Wish you a safe journey to your next CV Submission Centre..I am sure you will remeber this my "ADVERTISEMENT" when you are 40yrs in SERVICE..LMBO Seriously laffff winkffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiin ;Dnnnnnnnnng shocked sad angry grin

For those who are profiting crazilly from the opportunity,I congratulate you (Mark my words and I don't need YOU to believe it PLEASE)..You guys get your EYES & No. 6 WORKING.

For the doubting ThomosES, you can keep DOUBTING..No be by force

Job seekers will continue submitting CVs and get stipends,retire as useless as possible. If you think say I dey lie,ask you OLD MAN and request for his account balance.

It's only FOOLISHNESS that makes some1 do the samething, the same way.using the same principles and expecting a different result (Benjamin Franklin).

See you later!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 6:37pm On May 14, 2013
@ mr oneal or whatever you call urself,if you like talk from now till tomorrow, u guys are bloody scammers, u won take others make money abi [ FOOL ] na by force to market una useless drugs, please go and employ ur siblings, cousins, nephews, inlaws, to come and register 8500 and start marketing and live us alone, FOOL
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 6:38pm On May 14, 2013
grin@ mr oneal or whatever you call urself,if you like talk from now till tomorrow, u guys are bloody scammers, u won take others make money abi [ FOOL ] na by force to market una useless drugs, please go and employ ur siblings, cousins, nephews, inlaws, to come and register 8500 and start marketing and live us alone, FOOL
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Beesayor: 11:31am On May 15, 2013
Pls guyz I got a msg from EBT saying Ref 2d Advert on Fliers,U r invited 4 a Written Test on FRI.17 -5-13 b/w 9am-2pm wt ur CV at 82 clegg str,by fire serv,ojuelegba,lag.com wt dis sms.EBT. Wats ur opinion pls.. Go or run
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kasheemawo(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2013
Beesayor: Pls guyz I got a msg from EBT saying Ref 2d Advert on Fliers,U r invited 4 a Written Test on FRI.17 -5-13 b/w 9am-2pm wt ur CV at 82 clegg str,by fire serv,ojuelegba,lag.com wt dis sms.EBT. Wats ur opinion pls.. Go or run
runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ovieohene: 1:24pm On May 15, 2013
Dear Applicant,
You are invited for an interview at 6,Charity (Road,Modern Acme Building)Abule Egba,Lagos.Time 10am prompt 16/5/13.
Yours
For:Marc Aplus Associate

Pls r they real, will appreciate urgent response.
Need to confirm for friend urgently.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 2:10pm On May 15, 2013
ovieohene: Dear Applicant,
You are invited for an interview at 6,Charity (Road,Modern Acme Building)Abule Egba,Lagos.Time 10am prompt 16/5/13.
Yours

Go make you come tell us how e b.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by seun0622(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2013
ovieohene: Dear Applicant,
Yours

I live around charity road the address i think is that of a shopping complex. Might be one of those offices there. No big company in charity road .
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by OLAYINKAT: 6:05pm On May 15, 2013
@Tobiloba: Pls don't mind Allstate they are also scammer

Dey don't hv anything to offer u and dey'll collect Ɣ☺Your money.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by balasoji: 6:59pm On May 15, 2013
Biodup: Manila @ ikeja.
Please friends I don't know if this people are fake or real

.Jollygood Nig Ltd invites you 4 an aptitude test & interview @ Barrister house 9 Oremeji str Iyana Isolo b/s on Fri 17th May 9am call 08028490836, 08065779073
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by balasoji: 7:03pm On May 15, 2013
onealproject: cheesy grin Sometimes TRUTH is harder to believe than FICTION . shocked sad angry

The problem of nigerian job seekers is you have a picture of that dream job which requires you to "Wear Suits always", give you a crazy target,pay you a token of let's say 60K,sack you at any time and make you retire useless and with or without any real life achievements..

If that's your idea, It seems you are not destined for FINANCIAL FREEDOM..Quote me anywhere...

Even if you work in a multi-national, you cannot be richer than your boss and out you go when your service is no longer needed

In our organization,we are proud to have DOCTORS,LAWYERS,ENGINEERS even PILOT creating an extra income stream for themselves thereby saving their generation from the present and future econimic challenges.

We only need people who can use their No.6 to see money with their mind and not their eyes. Not an office boy who will DIE SUBMITTING CVs.

Although some people don't represent the company too well,I must agree,but you have to research deeper and try to see beyond your nose!!

Thanks expecting your responses!!!!!!!!!

Please friends is this fake or real

Jollygood Nig Ltd invites you 4 an aptitude test & interview @ Barrister house 9 Oremeji str Iyana Isolo b/s on Fri 17th May 9am call 08028490836, 08065779073
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 7:04pm On May 15, 2013
Don't even try going there the are Scammersssss , Run for lifeeeeeeeeeeee, anything NO 9 oremeji Fake
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by princessmay(f): 7:04pm On May 15, 2013
Any thing oremeji,run 4 ur dear life men,still de same gnld dudes.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2013
obinna002: grin@ mr oneal or whatever you call urself,if you like talk from now till tomorrow, u guys are bloody scammers, u won take others make money abi [ FOOL ] na by force to market una useless drugs, please go and employ ur siblings, cousins, nephews, inlaws, to come and register 8500 and start marketing and live us alone, FOOL
don't waste ur energy on dat fat fo.ol
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tycomm(m): 5:52am On May 16, 2013
YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW SESSION ON 16/05/2013 AT 39 UNITY ROAD EVALINA BUILDING OFF BANK ANTHONY WAY IKEJA TIME: 9:00AM REF: 0665
Guys pls help me verify as soon as possible,cos am skeptical abt dem.i dnt want to waste my tfare,waiting 4 ur response.thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by oshovic11(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2013
i receved a text from BOSS resources in 90 Awolowo way, Ikeja. To come for interview by 9am. How genuie is this text?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 5:38am On May 17, 2013
money-hungry :

don't waste ur energy on dat fat fo.ol

The guy say no be scam bur dey have over a million names.... Rec Online....Health Stream alliance......O'Neal....etc.....if they claim to be making money in the company n people from different disciplines of life naw work der...dem no get computer science graduate wey fit do website for dem abi....if i join una for this scam...i go help una wella...give una beta format to fit catch job seekers...u wan use nigerianz collect from job offer....u no get format sef...the day dem go arrest una....Ur eye go clear.....but like i sed b4.....i no dey interested....he shuu stop wasting his time...he has beta chances hammering from yahoo....at least some maga stii dey drop small tin..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2013
^^^ lol. confirm talk o!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dimpledup(f): 4:35pm On May 17, 2013
money-hungry :

i don't know. but, it's a clear scam! can't u see? not on the internet in this 21st century, even some babalawos use the internet. lol.
. Heheheheehehhe.... Abi? Lol. Useless people.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stellayt(f): 6:58pm On May 17, 2013
zanta concept
you hav been shortlisted for an interview/test on 18/5/2013 by 12.30pm @ 14toyin street st.leo catholic church ikeja.
pls do i go or run?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hulkmarcopolo(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2013
stellayt: zanta concept
you hav been shortlisted for an interview/test on 18/5/2013 by 12.30pm @ 14toyin street st.leo catholic church ikeja.
pls do i go or run?

Zanata o, oracle concept o, mirage o, consul o, all of them na the same scammers o. Run oooooo!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115