Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1112421 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kejioladimeji(f): 8:08am On Apr 26, 2013
@premium1 don't know if you have already gone for it but its a scam most of them are along that surulere axis they are into all this health stuff
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Oghumah: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2013
Pls do anyone know about Suppertubeng website are they for real asking for payment to get in touch with an employer?
THANKS
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kelechi01(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2013
SEIO OIL and GAS is one of them. After applying, i got a long email from a supposed staff telling me to drop small smtn so as to help facilitate my application. Saying, and i quote "in nigeria today its people with connections that get jobs". Imagine this coming from an organization!!!!!!? BIG SCAM

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Oghumah: Pls do anyone know about Suppertubeng website are they for real asking for payment to get in touch with an employer?
THANKS
You are the one who is looking for job and yet they still want you to pay before they connect you to employer. Very very absurd. Do not pay to any website to connect. Always go to your newpaper vendor on tuesday and thurday to read job adverts courtesy guardian and punch newpaper or visit the sites below:
recentnigerianjob.com, nigerianbestforum.com, ngcareers.com and .
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by princessmay(f): 12:43am On Apr 30, 2013
Pls guyz what of vervita? dey invited me for an interview.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 5:55am On Apr 30, 2013
princessmay: Pls guyz what of vervita? dey invited me for an interview.

Yeah vervita is for real....Just knw all abt water and purification and general Question abt ur
self and all.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 9iceguy11: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2013
Please guys, i just received a mail frm DIAMOND CONCEPT @ Ikeja askin me to come for an interview. Pls ar de real? Asap pls.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hulkmarcopolo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
9iceguy11: Please guys, i just received a mail frm DIAMOND CONCEPT @ Ikeja askin me to come for an interview. Pls ar de real? Asap pls.

They are fraudsters. Criminals. They will dupe you and you can't do nothing about it. My brother, run ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ontshafega: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
Pls my fellow NL I have been invited 4 an interview at 15 Adekumbi street, by Balogun bus stop, Awolowo way ikeja are they real.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 9iceguy11: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
pls house, i av been invited 4 an Interview with Diamond concept @ NO 39 UNITY
ROAD EVALINA HOUSE OFF BANK ANTHONY ROAD
IKEJA LAGOS. Are de real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2013
I wrote an interview in a recruiting firm n got dis msg..

Good afternoon, Congratulations, you were successful in the interview conducted at BESTAMOS GROUP office, you are hereby invited to come for your recommendation letter to the company you are to work today. Please come along with your processing fee of #2000 only and one recent passport photographs.......Dem don start again..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2013
Ontshafega: Pls my fellow NL I have been invited 4 an interview at 15 Adekumbi street, by Balogun bus stop, Awolowo way ikeja are they real.

SCAM.......SCAM......SCAM!!!!!!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 3:36pm On May 01, 2013
MekT: I wrote an interview in a recruiting firm n got dis msg..

Good afternoon, Congratulations, you were successful in the interview conducted at BESTAMOS GROUP office, you are hereby invited to come for your recommendation letter to the company you are to work today. Please come along with your processing fee of #2000 only and one recent passport photographs.......Dem don start again..
grin GO DASH THEM YOUR MONEY.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 11:21pm On May 01, 2013
Don't know what this country is turning into, SCAMMERS everywhere
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kennyafo: 6:45am On May 02, 2013
Morni, can anybody tell me about chan medic vacancies and how genue is their interview?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
grin GO DASH THEM YOUR MONEY.

n the funy tin is b4 i went for the test i called n asked if they collect money frm job seekerz...n the stewpid geh sed NO!!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adekoyeayo(m): 11:04pm On May 02, 2013
I Was invited 4 an interview by BOSS RESOURCES @ Awolowo way Ikeja. Pls any1 wit recent knowledge abt -dem-boss resources Tnks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 11:27pm On May 02, 2013
adekoye ayo: I Was invited 4 an interview by BOSS RESOURCES @ Awolowo way Ikeja. Pls any1 wit recent knowledge abt -dem-boss resources Tnks
grin I WAS INVITED FOR INTERVIEW BY EMPLOYERS RESOURCES.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 4:07am On May 03, 2013
Pls i was invited for an interview by PAGECONSULT INC. NIG LTD at Suit 202 Starlink Global house. 8/10 Eniola Salamotu str.by Sadiku bustop Ilasamaja off Apapa/Oshodi exp. way
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 4:08am On May 03, 2013
Pls i was invited for an interview by PAGECONSULT INC. NIG LTD at Suit 202 Starlink Global house. 8/10 Eniola Salamotu str.by Sadiku bustop Ilasamaja off Apapa/Oshodi exp. way
Does any1 no if dey're 4 real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kennyafo: 7:59am On May 03, 2013
Gud morni, pls, can anyone in the house tell me abt the test conducted by cha-medi pharm on wednesday and how it went? pls, i need urgent reply cos i was told to cum for my own test and interview on saturday and to avoid wasting of every, i need ur assistance. thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by paduskinosa: 8:14am On May 03, 2013
the internet has opened to us opportunities to make earnings and start careers by just a click.
the likes of linda ikeji and bella Naija are few examples of those that make cool cash form online careers.
i recently started blogging and in my first month i made $100. i used a free blogging site that restricted adverts and all that. in trying to do better i went on research and got to this site that gave me in dept information from how to start an online business to blogging, website traffic and a whole lot more. i was wowed.
in this time where jobs are hard to find, i believe this will help some.
i cannot copy and paste the sites write up but i can refer you there

i am confident you will be impressed. there are other topics in the site that will inspire you so feel free to navigate through.

click here: http://champions.sportsblog.com/post/41851/how_to_make_money_with.html

thank you
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 1:39pm On May 03, 2013
paduskinosa: the internet has opened to us opportunities to make earnings and start careers by just a click.
the likes of linda ikeji and bella Naija are few examples of those that make cool cash form online careers.
i recently started blogging and in my first month i made $100. i used a free blogging site that restricted adverts and all that. in trying to do better i went on research and got to this site that gave me in dept information from how to start an online business to blogging, website traffic and a whole lot more. i was wowed.
in this time where jobs are hard to find, i believe this will help some.
i cannot copy and paste the sites write up but i can refer you there

i am confident you will be impressed. there are other topics in the site that will inspire you so feel free to navigate through.

click here: http://champions.sportsblog.com/post/41851/how_to_make_money_with.html

thank you
undecided No provoke me pass how I be now.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by JECU: 2:02pm On May 03, 2013
Pls house who knows about marc aplus concept service,a consulting firm at abule egba.I wnt to knw if dey are real so I will knw weather to go or to stay back cos I don't have money to waste.somebody help plsss is urgent.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by junebabe(f): 7:28pm On May 03, 2013
Medioniel of 1 babatunde street off ogunlana drive, surulere. lagos. With dis phone no 08137513765.Sure its a scam cos it sure looks scamish...pple beware!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kejioladimeji(f): 11:18pm On May 03, 2013
In addition to identify a fake company most of them end with @yahoo.com or at gmail.com a reliable and real company must be buoyant enough to have a domain like example info@company.com something like that instead of info@yahoo.com even @live.com @aol.com gives a red light thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fanny2580: 8:55am On May 06, 2013
You've been selected for test/oral interview 2morrow Monday 06/05/13 @ 15, Adekunbi Crescent, Off Oluwaleyimu St, Allen, Ikeja Lagos by 2pm prompt.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 9:26am On May 06, 2013
fanny2580: You've been selected for test/oral interview 2morrow Monday 06/05/13 @ 15, Adekunbi Crescent, Off Oluwaleyimu St, Allen, Ikeja Lagos by 2pm prompt.
Hahaha. Health stream alliance. They are scammers. Don't waste your tfare.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jk24: 10:43am On May 06, 2013
Pls NL, I want to know if Strategic Outsourcing ltd is worth 'traveling' all the way from Sango Ota to Lekki. I got this text from them;
You are invited for test&interview on Tuesday 7 May, 2013 by 9am @ Godwin Adebayo Centrum,off Olusesi Street, Tipper Garage Bus Stop, Lekki. Kindly come along with your CV, copies &originals of your credentials. Be formally dressed in BLACK SUIT. ENQUIRY08191153471/08190550569done
pls, I need urgent info.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Analystshariff(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2013
Pls guyz... Wat abt IVI Consulting?. I was invited for an interviews by freshmanjobs in Abuja and they told us that we are going to be a freelance Marketers with coollink. They send us sms that we shuld pay 1500 as agency fees at Zenith Bank before we collect our confirmatn letter. Pls guys are they for real

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.