Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1112705 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by themitan: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2013
Morning house, can anyone pls tell me abt dgconsults b4 I regret? I have an interview there 2mao, r they real? Tnx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Somex10202(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2013
Is GI COLLEGE fake or real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ifeoma12(f): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
we r plsd 2 invite u 4 aptitude test/interview on THUR. 13/06/13 @ 1ST FLOOR, ANOINTED GOSPEL BUILDING, 3 Ohamu Str, Olojojo Bustop Oworoshoki, Lag. by 10am
Pls guys help me out, are they those health stream people? cos i dont want to waste precious time and money
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Joksie: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
B.O.S.S RESOURCES has shortlisted you for a JOB INTERVIEW on 13th June at 90, Awolowo way Providence Microfinance Bank Building Ikeja by 9 am.Please, is B.O.S.S RESOURCES real ?thanks

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by zezi01(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Most time we really cant tell if a the job/company is real or fake even after googling about the firm to know what they are into untill we go there and access it our self.
Well if you must know, over 80percent of job available now are marketing jobs espicially for nutritionists. They will tell you to partner with them that you dont have to hawk or go from place to place convinsing people to buy their drugs rainging from GNLD, TASLY etc. If you are interested after getting a mail or sms to do a marketing job, GOOD but if you are not interested, no need to attend the interview.

This is how you know that you are being invited for a marketing Job with the so called health/nutritionist people; your Invitational sms or email will have a reference code or number.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Estorico: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
Please guys,watch out for Links Communication Limited and Fortis Petroleum. They are heavy scammers. What we have if Forte Petroleum and not Fortis Petroleum. Please don't be a victim.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stellayt(f): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
[quote author=joey2002]YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW SESSION ON 13/06/2013 AT 39 UNITY ROAD EVALINA BUILDING OFF BANK ANTHONY WAY IKEJA TIME: 9:00AM REF: ****
pls who knows anythin bout these guys. [/quot

RUN OOOO....SCAM TINZ
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
I SMELL SCAM: I WAS LAUGHING WEN DIS TEXT ENTERED MY PHONE Dear Applicant! HSA invites you for a JOB TEST/INTERVIEW on Tue. 18/06/13 by 2pm @ 32, Toyin Str, Opp. St. Leo's Catholic
Church, IKEJA-LAGOS 4info:08063894916

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ddjay: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
i remember getting a text from interjob getters last month,ind text dey refered me to dia site only 4me to see''come with 1000 for e-aptitude test card'' dis d link www.interjobgetters.com/main.php?page=news i quickly deleted d scam from my phone
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chikeorji123(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
WISDOM HONEY VENTURES (NIG)
Empire bustop opposite AP filling station
Surulere,Lagos.

Are they real? pls.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
Don't even try going there
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
click2cbn: I SMELL SCAM: I WAS LAUGHING WEN DIS TEXT ENTERED MY PHONE Dear Applicant! HSA invites you for a JOB TEST/INTERVIEW on Tue. 18/06/13 by 2pm @ 32, Toyin Str, Opp. St. Leo's Catholic
Church, IKEJA-LAGOS 4info:08063894916
hmn. . I got the same text but from H Stream about 2 days ago (wed) telling me to come for an interview the next day and i didnt give it any attention. I got the same message few minutes ago asking me to be there on sat by 12:30pm but with a diff HR phn number. Out of curiosity i searched for the name but couldnt get any web addy, i then used the address to search and this was the first page I saw. Thank you guys for saving me from going cos i already intend going.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Even jobberman cant be trusted with our infos #SMH

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Estorico: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,please that BOSS Resources are thieves.I have been there.I was there last month percisely.They will ask you to pay registration fee of 8000naira before becomming a member.Though its a real company but thieves they are.They are advertise health products.Move from one company to the other looking for clients like marketers.Myself and three other people nearly fought with a man called Dele their coordinator.When I got there around 2pm cos that was when I was scheduled for an interview,after educating us into what they are into,we wanted to ask questions but were told until we say yes that we are interested before we can ask questions about them.Can you just imagine?From the lecture,I told myself that I can't do such cos how will I pay 8000 before I can ask questions.As at that time,it was raining.I turned it down,not only me with some three four other persons.Simply becos we turned down their offer,we were kicked out of the building becos we said no to them and as at that time there was heavy downpour of rain.They didn't even allow us to stay at their corridor sinve it was raining but they rather asked us to leave.A man that turned down their offer,wanted to fight with their coordinator called MR Dele I must mention his name cos he is so rude and insultive.the man said he was going to write about them.We had to plead with the man and left their premises.That was my experience with BOSS Resources a.k.a Wellness Home

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Estorico: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
Its the same thing that goes on there at BOSS resources cos my friend too went.You can try them by going there but its an experience I will never forget.Thay have a very rude coordinator who will show u hos true colour the moment u say NO to their offers.All d best guys.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Agielted: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by missade(f): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pls is diamond group consult real? Got a text asking me to come on the 17th for an interview
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by thrugemaster(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
Estorico: Hello Nairalanders,please that BOSS Resources are thieves.I have been there.I was there last month percisely.They will ask you to pay registration fee of 8000naira before becomming a member.Though its a real company but thieves they are.They are advertise health products.Move from one company to the other looking for clients like marketers.Myself and three other people nearly fought with a man called Dele their coordinator.When I got there around 2pm cos that was when I was scheduled for an interview,after educating us into what they are into,we wanted to ask questions but were told until we say yes that we are interested before we can ask questions about them.Can you just imagine?From the lecture,I told myself that I can't do such cos how will I pay 8000 before I can ask questions.As at that time,it was raining.I turned it down,not only me with some three four other persons.Simply becos we turned down their offer,we were kicked out of the building becos we said no to them and as at that time there was heavy downpour of rain.They didn't even allow us to stay at their corridor sinve it was raining but they rather asked us to leave.A man that turned down their offer,wanted to fight with their coordinator called MR Dele I must mention his name cos he is so rude and insultive.the man said he was going to write about them.We had to plead with the man and left their premises.That was my experience with BOSS Resources a.k.a Wellness Home

thanks for the info.... I got a text message detailing an interview on monday 17th by 2pm at awolowo way, ikeja..... I know better now
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tal4real(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
You have been scheduled for a written test & interview by 9am Mon June 17th,2013 at #14 Toyin Str,Opp St Leo Cath Church,Ikeja Lagos.H/R:08033957848

IS THIS SCAM?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
i intend to buy a job from a real recruitment firm in lagos with #250k. how possible would it be?
motivation speaks louder than merit. i can't shout.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stellayt(f): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
You are invited for a markrting
interview on Wed, 19/6/2013, by
12noon prompt. 115 Adeniyi jones
Avenue, Vulcanizer B/S, Ikeja.
CLOVERHILLS.
pls is dis scam You are invited for a markrting
CLOVERHILLS.
pls is dis scam
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Makaz1234(f): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2013
Walahi! Oneal has Changed their name. I almost went this morning. Here's the message:

OWL Jobs
You have been invited for an oral/written interview on monday 17/06/2013 by 10am @ nos 1 babatunde strt, off ogunlana drive, surulere, Lagos

U dearies all saved my TP
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2013
Nawaooooooo Na by force to sell drugs on the streets
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Makaz1234(f): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2013
stellayt: You are invited for a markrting
CLOVERHILLS.
pls is dis scam You are invited for a markrting
CLOVERHILLS.
pls is dis scam

It might not be. After all, they have already told u it's for "marketing". So u Don't have to over stretch ur imagination. Just get ur slippers ready to waka round Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by prestige2013: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2013
Be careful with d following style.....

Receiving interview message late arnd 10pm calling d numba d following day (not available)

Post applied for not stated.

No recognised firm will call you for interview without prior notice of 2-3 days ahead.
Be wise
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by EFEJU(f): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2013
Dey are Health stream Allian pple dey into
Health management dey r dsame with VRL
marcopollo:

The best way to knw if a job agency is fake is if they startd asking u to pay sm amount of money before u got d job. Beware!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by aammiinnaa: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hello house pls this is urgent, does any one knows about ICSL at obanikoro or ilupeju Am asked to pay 5000 for form
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obaxlove(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
I received a text msg dis morn for an interview with fuitivegies ltd at ogba-ikaja. Lagos. Pls anyone wit idea of what they r into. Someone wit experience about dem should help out.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
aammiinnaa: Hello house pls this is urgent, does any one knows about ICSL at obanikoro or ilupeju Am asked to pay 5000 for form
Hehehehe. Run for your life. grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obaxlove(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
aammiinnaa: Hello house pls this is urgent, does any one knows about ICSL at obanikoro or ilupeju Am asked to pay 5000 for form

Is not possible dear. I knw ICSL so well. I ave pple working wit dem and I am aspiring to work wit dem as well ave passed my test. Looking forward for documentation and interview. I bet my life wit it dey can't ask u for money.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by aammiinnaa: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Thanks emmanuel4rfir
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by aammiinnaa: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
obaxlove:

Is not possible dear. I knw ICSL so well. I ave pple working wit dem and I am aspiring to work wit dem as well ave passed my test. Looking forward for documentation and interview. I bet my life wit it dey can't ask u for money.
. Can u give me that ur freind's numberso that I can make Enquiry, will appreciate if u can or the person can reach me on this number 08171925696

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.