Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111219 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obafunsot: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Well overtime I have studied this people and their SMS. I realized they all use same format. A message dat invites u for a test to a venue that does not have a name. When they say come to number 90 awolowo road e.t.c, d question you need to ask is if u are going there to see a friend, if not then the venue should hold a name. Another thing is that they all usually send their test invite like a day or two to the test, this I feel is a way of getting people to research less into it before the test day. One sure thing is that God's judgement is promised. Best of luck all.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayena: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
every one is entitled to their opinion. i am not recruiting people here. its just unfortunate that so many people will not benefit bcoz of ur misleads. you cant understand the business until u are in. i rest my case....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Wassyzone(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2013
Na them they take chalk write vacancy on boards and hang it on electric poles in one junction to another.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chidaddy1198(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2013
Pls house is this scam TOTAL Cheq: hereby invites you for an Interview as a trainee..24//07/13 @ 6akinbayode, Str. (Oye Plaza) opp susan martins, papa Ajao, Mushin, Lagos.
Ur reply will be highly appreciated thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2013
ayena: every one is entitled to their opinion. i am not recruiting people here. its just unfortunate that so many people will not benefit bcoz of ur misleads. you cant understand the business until u are in. i rest my case....
You wana initiate people into your secret cult of liars and fraudstars? You think we don't know you guys? Please stop deceiving vulnerable graduates because Gods judgement is sure.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayena: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
i said i rest my case...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obas01(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
ayena: every one is entitled to their opinion. i am not recruiting people here. its just unfortunate that so many people will not benefit bcoz of ur misleads. you cant understand the business until u are in. i rest my case....
In ur last comment u said "i have also been to places dat were scams." Av u given us the add and name of those Scammer , av u advice pple on this tread against those scammer? No!
U said we misslead pple so tat they can come and be scammed by u and ur fellow frausters?.. I guess I are the f*.ol dat is jobless sending those txt to ppls fone to come for interview to u can ripp of their hard earn cash.
GET A LIFE . R. I. P. P. E. R.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayena: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
its a free world. so u are free to say what ever u want. have u bn there and dey ripped ur hard earn cash? you are just commenting based on what u have heard not experienced. i was also invited for an interview thru mail. i got there and started hearing stories and i was convinced. was not still sure but i asked my self what i will stand to lose,8,500. so i decided to give it a try. if it was a scam, i would have come back here to say, those people were scammers. but it wasnt and i am benefiting from it. i have recovered my registration fee and i have not spent up to a month. so my dear, u dont call people names just any how. im just saying not all out there are scams. like i said, there is freedom of speech.
obas01:
In ur last comment u said "i have also been to places dat were scams." Av u given us the add and name of those Scammer , av u advice pple on this tread against those scammer? No!
U said we misslead pple so tat they can come and be scammed by u and ur fellow frausters?.. I guess I are the f*.ol dat is jobless sending those txt to ppls fone to come for interview to u can ripp of their hard earn cash.
GET A LIFE . R. I. P. P. E. R.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 1forall: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Watch the language folks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by halleyes(f): 2:17am On Jul 22, 2013
Got this yesterday 83,1st floor ,iyana ipaja oshodi exp way,opp propel filling station,pako bstop for test,,,,are they real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2013
my guys don't mind those people they are looking for money.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
ayena: smiling, u may have been to some places were its a scam. however, there are some places that are real. i told u to check my previous post. it is just unfortunate people dont like the truth. i joined precisely on the 4th of this month and im already getting benefits. i went for a presentation ysterday and we made over 150,000 in just 1 presentation. i wont say much. i have also been to places dat were scams. but when i got this, i knew it wasn't and i thank God i registered. apart from the profit i made and will make in this month, im going to get a bonus @ d end of d month based on my sales volume. so my dear, u may have been to the wrong coy like i was but the one i am in now is not wrong. young graduates like u are making it big time. so do not say what u do not know. we are aware that in this country, there is always a fake for every thing. you will get much more tan 8,500 in few days. i rest my case. its not a do or die affair. success is not for every one...

Enjoi the money alone na....Y u com dey tell us...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tell people the truth, show them the live proof of what you do to make money and you will tripple your income because every body will want to learn from you including the gurus.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
boimonday: Tell people the truth, show them the live proof of what you do to make money and you will tripple your income because every body will want to learn from you including the gurus.
Hahaha. Do you know why they send their message with ref. It's because any mugu that a ref captures he gat his own share. Imaging you getting 20 mugu for just one week and they pay 8500 naira each. That's a whole lot of money. Emzor I know, May and baker I know, who are thou o Oneal.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nonnystar(f): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Allstate ikeja, off allien avenue, what they did to me its only god that will answer them,even that n0 9 oremeji isolo, oneal health .....ikeja, many of them, pls beware of these people asking you to send your details to a certain phone numbers, they are crook....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nonnystar(f): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ayena u be lair..... I was there even your so called presentation. Guy, say the truth your suffering
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nonnystar(f): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
-duplicate post-
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayena: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
smiling, even the bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge... enuf of the insults pls. was just trying to correct the bad impression. how many of u have paid 8500 and dey didnt show you the live proof of what you will do to make money. no problems pls, let it end here. and for ur info im not a guy...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
MekT:

Enjoi the money alone na....Y u com dey tell us...
i wonder oh!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
ayena: smiling, even the bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge... enuf of the insults pls. was just trying to correct the bad impression. how many of u have paid 8500 and dey didnt show you the live proof of what you will do to make money. no problems pls, let it end here. and for ur info im not a guy...
ahhhhhh!. so u be female? omo u sabi hustle sha. u won rich like dangote abi? if u wan thief abeg go buy gun rob bank. boys wey dey find maga naim u wan chop mugu?. god punish poverty!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 1forall: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Okay this is officially drawing the line under the current issue. The user in question herself has said

ayena: i rest my case...

so there's no point going on about it and further mention would attract a penalty.

Let's get back to the thread topic, please co-operate thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by gt: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
lareos: Hi all,
pls i need an urgent feedback on dis text i got,it reads;
from lnk/RGC/B2812146
'you have been shortlisted for a job interview session with Real Global Ltd on 26th July by 8am prompt @ No 18A, adekitan street beside lubrication building, palm avenue mushin lagos-state. .
Pls help me with ur candid advice.
Tanx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kenjudy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls does anyone here know anything about "corinthian hotels in u.k?" They sent me mail for application and finally accepted me. But I don't know how genuine it is. Tho I checked their website and it showed some genuineness. Pls I need help.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ozone4eva: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Folks, beware of OWS Consult. They're scams!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ehosoros(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
lareos: Hi all,
pls i need an urgent feedback on dis text i got,it reads;
from lnk/RGC/B2812146
'you have been shortlisted for a job interview session with Real Global Ltd on 26th July by 8am prompt @ No 18A, adekitan street beside lubrication building, palm avenue mushin lagos-state. .
Pls help me with ur candid advice.
Tanx

they r into GNLD i was there on d 10th of this month, after wasting our time, we were called in meanwhile i googled them tot they were into outsourcing as they called themselves, they said d interview is in 3 phases 1 aptitude test n 2 oral test but because i already knew wot they r into i jst stood up n told them i was not interested b4 i got downstairs we were already 5 that left its a sheer waste of time.
I know some pple may be doing it n making money but i dont think its d best for a young graduate.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 1forall: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2013
kenjudy: Pls does anyone here know anything about "corinthian hotels in u.k?" They sent me mail for application and finally accepted me. But I don't know how genuine it is. Tho I checked their website and it showed some genuineness. Pls I need help.

After all that you've read here you still ask this question? Why? cry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 3:00am On Jul 26, 2013
kenjudy: Pls does anyone here know anything about "corinthian hotels in u.k?" They sent me mail for application and finally accepted me. But I don't know how genuine it is. Tho I checked their website and it showed some genuineness. Pls I need help.
ahhhh! boys baaad oh, dat na confirm yahoo format.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.